Astronomically Chosen || Zodi...

By 0BrainsHere

Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29... More

O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S i x
S e v e n
E x t r a- Incorrect Quotes
E i g h t-
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
E x t r a
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n

-Meet the cast-

1.6K 17 23
By 0BrainsHere

Aries

Name/Nickname- Aries, Pretty head prince
Age- 16
Siblings- elder sister Sagittarius
Role- the Prince of the Fire realm

Description- he might not show it but he cares a lot for his sister and used to take sword lessons from her. He doesn't lke to show his realm mark but his appearance and personality can easily give away that he is a prince. Wants to once visit the Earth realm and Water realm but his parents won't let him go just because he is the prince.

--------------------------------

Taurus

Name/Nicknames- Taurus, Diff-rus, Taur-taur
Age- 17
Siblings- twin sister Taylor (made up)
Role- Son of the Duke of Earth realm
Description- Unlike His sister who is very social, he is extremely introverted and only made real life one friend in his lifetime that is the princess of the Earth realm herself. At school, he is very shy but at home, he is the biggest blabbermouth you have ever seen. Has a beautiful voice but doesn't sing very often. He wants the peace between the realms.

------------------------------

Gemini

Name/Nicknames- Gemini, Double-the-trouble guy
Age- 18
Siblings- None
Role- Only son of the rich family of the Air realm
Description- He belongs to the family of rich merchants and has connections with the Air royals. Even though his best friend, Libra gets him out of trouble, he still tends to find some or make some on his own. He just doesn't care about the other realms and likes to show off his 'cool' hair. Once tried to sneak into the castle and befriend the princess but was brought back by Libra.

--------------------------

Cancer

Name/Nicknames- Cancer, Miss.Duchess, Seaweed Head
Age- 17
Siblings- None
Role- Daughter of the Duke of Water Realm
Description- She doesn't want to be a future duchess. Just doesn't. But her parents are forcing her to be an important part of the Water realm. Has gills on her neck and loves to swim. Hates going to the royal palace but she only goes there to meet her best friend, the prince, who otherwise does not get much chances to meet her.

---------------------------

Leo

Name/Nicknames- Leo, Robin Hood Wannabe
Age- 16
Siblings- none
Role- Prince's Head designer at day, thief at night
Description- He is a calm and collected person and HATES things that don't go together. Only the Prince AKA Aries and Princess AKA Sagittarius know about his life at night. Likes to steal for fun from corrupted people and donate to the poor. Well known for his looks which is one of the reason why he is not thought to be the Thief. Sometimes, he sneaks into other realms but carefully.

---------------------------

Virgo

Name/Nicknames- Virgo, Mr. Bookworm
Age- 18
Siblings- None
Role- Son of the Keeper of the Earth Library
Description- He is a quiet guy and prefers to observe or some might say 'sip tea'. Whenever free, he visits the royal library and stays in the palace because of his mother, who is the Keeper of the library. He is a friend of the princess and knows about the Duke's son that is only friends with her. Acts as an assistant to his mother and reads mostly on the peace between the realms. He wants peace.

-

--------------------------

Libra

Name/Nicknames- Libra, Libby, Sanity Keeper
Age- 17
Siblings- Younger sister Yuva
Role- Daughter of the King's Advisor and best friend
Description- She likes to read and write books, just like her father. Friends with the princess of Air and the rich family's son AKA Gemini. Is the one who gets Gemini out of trouble and once had to drag him out the palace since she lives there because of her father. The princess and Gemini are crazy minded so she is the only sane one. Has written 3 books but they aren't published yet. She wants peace to be there.

-----------------------

Scorpio

Name/Nicknames- Scorpio, Scorp, Dagger Eyes
Age- 16
Siblings- None
Role- Daughter of the royal painter
Description- She likes to be in her own bubble of self confidence and she'll always be found in the royal weaponry. Even though she has a great talent of sketching, she wants to become a part of the royal army. After pleading her parents for long enough, she was allowed to live in the town with her friend Cancer. She likes to sneak away with Cancer or Pisces to the glory lake. She would very much like peace.

-----------------------------

Sagittarius

Name/Nicknames- Sagittarius, Sag, Tarri, Quiver holder
Age- 18
Siblings- younger brother Aries
Role- the Princess of the fire realm
Description- She is an open minded girl and won't be afraid to take up a challenge. She creeps into Aries' room whenever he's asleep and wakes him up really creepily. She often sneaks out the palace at night to visit a beautiful pond which glows at night. You will always find her in the forests, learning and exploring about the fire realm. Because she is the elder one, she gets informed about every single thing happening in and out the fire realm. She hasn't really given a thought to peace but would like to explore the other realms.

----------------------------------------

Capricorn

Name/Nicknames- Capricorn, Cap, Capri, Cappuccino
Age- 17
Siblings- younger sister Chrysana
Role- Elder princess of the Earth realm
Description- She is a sociable person and knows a lot about ecology. Keeps bugging Virgo to teach her his 'highly mannered' etiquettes so that her father can stop telling her to not misbehave. Keeps pushing Taurus to make new friends but fails every single time. Visits the royal gardens and camps in the forests atleast thrice a month and Virgo is forced to go with her. Sometimes, she even drags Taurus with her. Her 11 year old sister keeps an eye on her. Hasn't given a thought to peace.

---------------------------------

Aquarius

(She has a streak of light blue in her front hair)
Name/Nicknames- Aquarius, Aqua, Angel looking baddie, Princessa
Age- 16
Siblings- none
Role- Princess of the Air Realm
Description- She likes to cause mischief around the palace and as always, Libra is the one who gets her out of trouble. She might look like an angel because of her looks but her savage attitude is what makes her seem the total opposite. Likes to go out in town with Libra and often visits the magnificent pond near the borders. Though she has quite the manners, she absolutely HATES attending balls and meetings. Wants to explore the other realms.

-----------------------------

Pisces

(Has gills on the neck)
Name/Nicknames- Pisces, Pi, Dummy
Age- 17
Siblings- None
Role- Prince of the Water Realm
Description- He, just like Cancer, hates attending the balls and meetings. He is quite introverted and just likes to spend his time near the sea shore, where he met Cancer. Being the only child and prince might have advantages but for him, it's the opposite. He gets scolded by his parents, he always gets crowded with people and the life as a prince makes him feel suffocated. He often disguises himself and visits the glory lake with Scorpio at the borders. He just wants to run away to another world or another realm.

---------------------------

These teens live their lives as people of different realms but little do they know, all of it was going to change when the water realm proposes peace.

(A/N)- none of these pictures are mine. All credits to the original artists! If you are not happy with your zodiacs gender, please visit my other story that is 'Mission Zodiac'

Adios!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 147 20
You get your zodiac sign at birth and it corresponds with the date of your birth in a specific month. In this world, everyone is segregated into gro...
99.2K 2.3K 23
The three kingdoms...Zilinia, Necronia, and Souluster. Embark on a drama filled adventure with the Zodiacs. Newly appointed queen Virgo must figure o...
36.1K 853 30
12 zodiac signs have woken up in a mysterious place. And have been chosen to rule the elements. Four elements were chosen for them to take care of "W...
228K 4.5K 61
12 zodiacs. 6 boys, 6 girls. What could go wrong? Apparently, a LOT. They were casted down from the sky prior to their wish of living like a human. N...