The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

Por Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... Más

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 0.5: Current state...

370 19 11
Por Balasubas19

Author: This is just a updated info about Y/N's new powers, abilities and weapons in a form of a short chapter, also expect some bit of backstory here. Now enjoy! :D 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCANNING....

HOST IDENTIFIED! Y/N LAURENT L/N

GRANTING ACCESS...

LOADING COMPLETE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the screen, we see Y/N popping up his own camera onto the screen. It's somewhat very worth nothing that he got a longer (Hair color) hair and his bit rugged look, showing that he's been busy lately on the work and their tasks. 

Y/N: *on screen* Hello there. *waves with his hand a bit exhausted* Sorry for the late upload of this recorded journal, we were busy on the rescue missions and you can see it the proof on my long hair here. *chuckles a bit* So far we have made a lot of good progress on recovering from the attack.

Y/N is seen sitting on his personal work desk, and judging by the current status of his team on his team's dorm, the dorm is empty so it's a good time to do some quick journals. 

Y/N: *on screen* Church is with dad, planning and helping out as usual. Ash is maintaining order with Roman in the other lower areas of Vale since he's a former gangster, so I believe he knows the area more than I do. Besides he's gotten used onto the dirty slums of Vale, and I have faith on him. Yupia is with Raiden, helping him working onto her complex cyborg body. So I am alone here, assisting the others. 

Y/N said as he combs his hair upwards with his hands this time, sighing a bit exhausted at that after nonstop tasks for the past months. 

Y/N: *on screen* While I am free on the tasks before, I managed to get some... Upgrades on my tech and weaponry. After the battle here in Vale, I realized and noticed the flaws of the tech I used in battle. Sure it's for a battle and all, but not for a prolonged battle and possibly a incoming war against Grimm and Salem's lackies. 

Y/N stated before he opens the screen and it reveals a upgraded suit that he will use soon. A upgraded and improvement of the other suit he uses. Most of them have different designs at that too. 

1.

2.

Author: It depends on you all imagination of the readers on what color schemes you will use for the new suits. But what's your pick? 

Y/N: *on screen* I made the prototype suits at least a innovation to the original suit I use. If there's one thing that the tragedy taught me, is that you better be prepared for anything. Not only for myself but also for me. Now the suit prototypes are done, let's go onto the gun blades I use. 

Y/N snaps his fingers and the screen switches onto the prototype of Angela and Gabriel 2.0. It may look the same, but they said looks can be deceiving. 

Y/N: *on screen* It may look the same, but trust me this dual wielded bad boys are more powerful and modified for a intense battle. Whether in air or in the ground, this bad boys can endure and unleash powerful blows. 

Y/N closes the screen this time and leans back onto his chair, sure this innovations are game changers, but it feels... Something missing on him. 

Y/N: *on screen* Oh man, I wanted to show off these to others but they are busy. *chuckles a bit sad and looks up* But anyways, Murasama and the other blades are no need of upgrades. All I need is to learn from Fu Hua's lessons in wielding such weapons, I expect the battles from now on will be more brutal. I don't know when this missions end. I needed answers and explanations on where I start from my new form. 

He stated before he opens some recorded footage of him on his awakened chosen one form fighting Lanza with such speed and power. 

Y/N: *on screen* I know to myself that I only scratched the surface of this power, so I know that I have a deeper potential inside me. *fist clenches* I needed this power, not only bringing peace and bringing Salem down, but also for my family and comrades too. 

Y/N said to the camera while his face etched with a expression saying he's thinking ahead of the plan. They need to be better and learn from their mistakes before their enemies got a ahead of them. 

Y/N: *on screen* In conclusion? *crosses arms* We are in a stalemate, because everyone is too busy recovering from the damages. We haven't improved on our abilities now we have found out that there are enemies out there stronger and better than us. 

Y/N checks onto his wall clock and sees how late it is now, he takes a relaxed deep breathe before looking onto the camera.

Y/N: *on screen* Well, I need to sleep a bit. Let's hope this 5 hour sleep is enough for me before going onto the work. This is Y/N signing out.

He ended the journal as the screen goes black, and the system starts to log out too as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOST HAS LEFT THE BRIEFING...

LOCKING ALL SYSTEMS....

INITIATING REBUILDING...

LOGGING OUT...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Meanwhile with Fu Hua*

No one POV

Fu Hua is seen meditating on a empty yet wide room in one of Beacon's dormitory. She is calm as water and seen releasing off some of the stress she felt from the missions earlier, despite as a demi goddess she helped mortal people before in her many lifetimes. 

While meditating and calming herself, Fu Hua triggered a memory on her past lifetime. A memory belonging to the old era of the gods. 

*In Fu Hua's memory*

(Play the music!)

Fu Hua is seen standing onto the altar of the God of Light's summoning area, she is a humble yet powerful servant of God of Light. Because is created that way because of the gods. 

She felt a presence on her back as she hummed, she has gotten used to his antics despite as a champion of the darkness. 

Fu Hua: Are you here to challenge me again Lanza? Is the lesson from last time didn't put through on your head? 

Her cloak flutters on the wind as she turns herself around and reveals her divine like presence, but she took the appearance of a warrior like person. 

Meanwhile Lanza steps down from the staircase with a small yet amused smile on his face. Despite as a champion of darkness and balancing Remnant with Fu Hua, he has the curiousity and eagerness of a child. 

Lanza: I was beginning to think your too busy on your god's work Fu Hua. *chuckles and rubs his wrists* So I decided to kill my boredom by sparring with you. 

Fu Hua: You do know our battles might sense by our own masters. But, if you are so willing to have a match with me. So be it. 

She forms her own small smirk as she reveals her divine sword named Feng Huang, as it emits blue and red divine like flame from her sword. 

Lanza: *chuckling a bit* So you decide to play along mhm? Fine by me, I hope I learn something from you. 

Fu Hua: You better not bore me either. Maybe I could kill some time after all while the gods are away. 

She hummed and let Lanza materializes his katana from his own dark magic, while Fu Hua let her "rival" do his work this time. 

Lanza: *smirking* You ready?

Fu Hua: *takes her own stance* Are you? 

Both warriors are seen taking their own fighting stance, while the wind blows and leaves flows and falls around them. However, when they heard a water drop from God of Light's fountain, both champions cross swords and clashes like it's a normal thing to them. 

While sparring, Fu Hua noticed how Lanza not keeping in check of his mind and emotions before she parries his attack while holding her sword in one hand in a elegant way. 

Fu Hua: *sternly* Your too aggressive Lanza. Be mindful, we are keepers and protectors of balance. Not leave them in uncheck. 

Fu Hua parried his attack again and both champions are having a intense lock on with their blades, while Lanza sighs a bit while his eyes glows dark violet this time. 

Lanza: *voice a bit higher* With all due respect Fu Hua, how can we not keep them in balance if we do not take bold yet decisive actions? We are created by the gods for a purpose.

Lanza raises his blade as Fu Hua is taken aback by his sudden actions, her eyes narrowed as she decided to take this seriously before her blade glows with golden hue. Lanza sees it as he smirked before he forms his katana into a glowing red chained whips this time. 

Both warriors rushed to each other with their weapons as magic and metal collided, and it created a white shock wave. 

*End of flashback* 

Fu Hua's eyes open wide when she remembered that scenario as her lifting meditation is interrupted and lands down onto the floor. Her eyes soften when she felt that memory from her old lifetime before she stood up. 

Fu Hua: It's hard for me to believe... The same man I used to love turned into a monster... Is he truly dead...? 

She said sadly to herself as she walks onto the window of the dorm and opens the curtains, revealing the peaceful night with the shattered moon illuminating the dark nights. 

Fu Hua: Alkaios... *eyes soften* If this is what you meant by love... Then why does it hurt...? Why does it hurt a lot...?

Many people saw Fu Hua as a powerful divine being who has a strong demeanor and calculated mind. They always believed that a being like her is immune to such feelings, to the point she's a machine. But this night... She never felt so vulnerable ever since Alkaios died, as if her heart and soul broke. 

While leaning onto the window, a tear drop from her eyes as it lands onto the railings of the window. Not even many years can heal her pain and sorrow of losing the people that made her human despite as a former champion of the other gods. 

- End of chapter

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
14.2K 342 12
(Remake of the Old Story) When a young Rose was abused for most of his life, ran away into the arms of Evil. Grown up to be a 'bad man' by society bu...
231K 3K 16
(Y/N), The Greatest Huntsman of All Time, have been a hero to everyone in Remnant for quite some time now. Your militaristic training and ideals has...
96.3K 2.4K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...