Head over heels for you | Max...

Por Airiroar

This is a Max Mayfield x Fem Oc But still gives a Y/N essence. It was the 1980's in Hawkins, Indiana. A lot... Más

Prologue
Act 1
❥ 1
❥ 2
❥ 3
❥ 4
❥ 5
❥ 6
❥ 7
❥ 8
❥ 9
❥ 10
Act 2
❥ 1
❥ 2
❥ 4
❥ 5
❥ 6
❥ 7
❥ 8
❥ 9
❥ 10
❥ 11

❥ 3

279 9 1
Por Airiroar

                    Girls Hangout

It was another day of summer and Nora was hanging out with Max to avoid Scarlett calling in the house.

"Be careful!" Nora exclaims at Max who is skating on her skate board.

"Don't worry, Nora! I'm a pro" Max reassures her as she balanced.

"Try to do a kickflip" Nora cheekily smiles as she leans back on the mail box.

"Bet" Max then did a kick flip. She prepares for another on but she slips.

Nora catches her in her arms.

"Are you okay?" Nora asks her as she stands up.

"Yep. Shit!" Max exclaims as her skate board rolled away.

Then suddenly someone catches the board. It was El.

El walks to them with the skate board in her arm.

"Hi" El greets "Hi?" The two greets back in unison.

"Can we talk?" El asks.

The two shared a confused look as they then nod.

                        ------------

"And then he said he- he missed me. And then he just hung up" El explains as Max paced back and fort.

"Well maybe, he's-" "He's a piece of shit" Max interrupts Nora who was caressing El's back.

"What?" The two of them questions as they look at Max.

"Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today, and his Nana obviously isn't sick" Max makes a point.

"Gotta agree with you there. The whole Wheeler family should be away right now" Nora adds.

"Right?" Max agrees with her.

"Oh! I guarantee you, him and Lucas are playing Atari right now" Max says to El.

"But friends don't lie" El makes a point.

"Boyfriends lie. All the time. Look even if I don't have a boyfriend I bet you, they are doing some random shit right now" Nora tells her.

"Yep! I experienced that all the time" Max sits down next to El.

"Here. You're going to stop calling him" Max plans "Ignore all of his calls" Nora tells her.

"As far as you're concerned he doesn't exist" Max tells her.

"Doesn't exist?" El questions.

"Yeah! He treated you like garbage!" Nora insists.

"You're gonna treat him like garbage. Give him a taste of his own medicine" Nora tells her.

"Give him the medicine" El repeats as the two nods.

"Mhm.. And if he doesn't fix this, if he doesn't explain himself, dump his ass" Max plans, which made Nora and El's eyes widen.

"Come on" Nora sparked an idea and stood up then pulled the two girls to stand up. She then pull them out of the house where El asks "Where are we going?"

"To have some fun!" Nora exclaims as she smiles widely.

"There's more to life than kissing stupid boys" Nora tells her.. or maybe them.

They arrived the Star Court mall with a bus.

El seems uneasy as she looks around.

"What do you think?" Nora sighs as she puts her hands on her hips.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Max asks El as she faces her.

El looks at them nervously and said "Too many people.. Against the rules" El tells them.

"Seriously? You have superpowers! What's the worst that can happen" Max reassures El as Nora nods.

Max bulls the two inside of the mall, showing it's multiple stores and a lot of people.

El who was distraught by how many people is there.

"So, what should we do first?" Max asks the two girls.

El just looked confused and shocked basically.

Max and Nora furrowed their eyebrows on El's confusion.

"Have you not been in a mall before??" Nora asks her. El shook her head indicating a 'no'

Nora hums.. "Welp, I guess we have to try everything!" Nora suggests, making Max smile on her idea.

Max grabs the two girls hands and dragging them into a store.

They look around the clothing store, looking if there's something El could wear.

El stops and looked at the shirt the mannequin is wearing.

Nora notices her and goes beside her to see what she's looking at.

"Do you want to try that?" Nora suggests as Max goes to the two.

"How do I know.. what I like?" El asks as she faces the two.

Nora frowns as she looks at her. Nora feels bad for El. Since she was in some high supervision shit, she never really experience to be an actual teen, or even herself.

"You just try things on" Max shrugs "Until it feels like you" Max smiles.

"Like me..?" El furrows her eyebrows.

"Yeah. Not Hopper. Not Mike. You" Max tells her as El adores the clothing the mannequin wears.

Nora smiles as she turns El around to the clothe she was looking at.

"Want to try it on?" Nora goes to the clothing rack and pulls out the clothing the mannequin is wearing.

--------

The two girls made El try on multiple clothing, until El finally feels like her.

The two girl waits El to finish as they were trying on sunglasses.

Nora notices a red tight dress. She takes it and hums. She place it up to Max and holds up her chin.

"What?" Max asks her as she pulls her sunglasses up.

"This looks good on you!" Nora speaks up as she hands it to Max.

"You should try it on" Nora smiles.

"You sure? I mean, we are using your money" Max makes a point as she holds up the dress Nora gave her.

"So what? I can just steal Steve's income" Nora half jokes as the two chuckles.

"Alright if you say so.." Max says as she looks around.

Max walks to a clothing rack and grabs a tight dress that looks similar to hers but with lave on the bottom and spaghetti straps.

"In one condition! You try this on too" Max says as she gives her the clothing to Nora.

"Bet!" Nora exclaims as they walk to the dressing room.

There was only one dressing room left since El is using one.

"Oh- you should go first" Nora insists as she moves away from the curtain entrance of the dressing room.

"What? Let's go in together" Max suggests.

Nora's eyes widen as she feels her face go red.

"W-What..? Maybe we should-" "Come on, Nora. It's so we can't waste time! And we're both girls anyways" Max interrupts Nora as she grabs her hands.

"Come on!" Max drags her in the dressing room with her.

Nora was close to the mirror as Max was close at the curtains.

"Don't worry. We both won't look at each other" Max promised.

"Alright.." Nora nervously says as she turns around to the corner.

Max also turns around and starts removing her top.

Nora removes her top too and grabs the clothing Max hands her.

Nora notices on the mirror is Max.. Who was turned around and Nora only sees the hooks of Max's girdle. Max's shoulders is covered in freckles as Nora looks at her perfect body.

Nora looks away immediately as her face heats up and her mind in a ramble with her stomach filled with butterflies.

Little did she know that Max has been constantly taking glimpse at Nora's perfect body. Pretty much struggling to stop.

"Guys?" El's voice was heard at the other dressing room.

"Yeah?" The two says in unison.

"The buttons are small and hard to button. Is that normal?" El asks.

"Uh- Yeah! Most clothes are like that. You just have to.. make it work!" Nora tells her from the other dressing room.

"Okay.." El mutters.

Rustling was heard in their dressing room.

Nora feels red and red more every second. With her stomach fluttering rapidly.

"Done!" Max turns around with her dress on "Are you done?" Max asks.

"Huh? Oh yeah. You can look at me" Nora says as they both turn around.

They look at each other up and down and they were both flustered.

Nora's eyes was locked on Max's dress on how her body is represented very well.

Nora's cheeks are burning up like the depths of hell. She is also sweating as fuck.

Max cleared her throat as she walks up to Nora.

"Nora, you look.." Max ponders the word as she looks at her very mesmerized.

"Gorgeous" Max utters as her cheeks heat up and her heart strangely pounds.

Nora froze on the compliment by Max and smiles uncontrollably.

Nora covers her red face immediately as she turns around.

"Woah, you alright?" Max asks as she places a hand on Nora's shoulder.

"N-Nothing.. you just look.." Nora turns around to Max looking at her stunning body up and down.

"Gorgeous too.." Nora mutters as she looks at her intently.

Max smiles as they look at themselves on the mirror.

"Wow. I do look gorgeous" Max chuckles as she puts her hand on her hips.

Nora smiles at her reflection and chuckles.

"You have great taste" Max tells Nora "You too" Nora says to her.

"Come on. We have to take this to the check out" Nora says to Max who nods then goes close to the curtains.

They undress the clothing they pick for each other and back to the clothing they wore.

They head out of the dressing room and stood out side of the dressing room El is in.

The two girls checked El since she was pretty silent in the dressing room.

"You okay? Nora asks her as El looks at herself at the mirror.

El looks mesmerized with herself.

"Do you like that?" Max asks El.

El turns around with a small smile and nods shyly.

"Great! Where should we go next?" Nora asks them.

"Welp, if you got new clothes then we should get new pair of shoes" Max tells them. The 3 smiles cheekily.

-------

They head to a picture taking store then tried out many clothing to take a picture in. The photographer seems very happy with the 3.

They then head in the shoe store and we're excited from the many collection of shoes.

Nora held up heels to try for El.

El tries to walk with it and fails miserably. She falls and the girls were worried.

Until she bursts out laughing making the girls laugh too.

-------

They were about to head to Scoops ahoy until Nora notices Scarlett and the others near the juice stand.

The two notices too and El smiles.

"I have an idea" El says.

They all hid behind the pillar and El uses her powers to make Scarlett's drink explode all over her.

The girls tries to hold their laughs as they run to scoops ahoy, bursting out laughing.

"See there's more to life than stupid boys!" Nora laughs as they run to scoops ahoy.

Nora rings the bell.

"3 ice creams please" Nora says as she places her hands on the counter.

"Okay ladie- Oh Elle" Steve turns around and sighs.

"What? Not happy to see your favorite sibling?" Nora chuckles making the others chuckle too.

"What do you guys want?" Nora asks as they check the flavors.

"I'll take the strawberry" Max says "Van-ila with sprinkles" El says.

"Do you want extra cream in that?" Nora asks El. El nods as they look at Steve.

"You already know my fav" Nora snaps her finger in him.

Steve rolls his eyes as he scoops up the ice cream.

"3.50 each making that 10.5" Steve tells them.

"Can't you make them 1.50??" Nora begs as she clasps her hands.

"No" Steve says sternly.

"Come on, Bubs" Nora quivers her lips.

"Nope! That trick is not gonna work on me" Steve closes his eyes.

"Come onnn. Pleaseee" Nora begs.

"Fuck. No" Steve tells her.

"Swearing is against policy. Don't make me report you" Nora threatens.

"Report me all you want I'm not gonna give you a discount" Steve says as he scoops another ice cream.

"But we're family! It's a family discount!" Nora makes a point as she looks at Steve with puppy eyes.

Steve tries to avoid Nora's eyes but then gives up and groans.

"Fine! Just make it 2 bucks" Steve groans.

"1.75" "2 bucks" "1.80" The siblings argue back to back as the window opens and reveals Robin.

"Hey, Elle" Robin greets as Nora waves at her.

"Hey dingus we got our first sentence" Robin calls Steve.

"What is it?" Steve asks as he turns to her.

Nora clasps her hands to Robin as the others did too.

"Give your sister a discount and I'll spill it to you" Robin tells him.

"What!?" Steve turns around as the girls quickly put down their puppy faces.

"Ugh fine! 1.80!" Steve groans.

The girls giggle as they took their ice creams.

"Thank you, bubs" The 3 says in unison as they lick their ice cream.

"Wait a second.." Steve looks at El "Are you even allowed to be here?" Steve asks El.

They all shared a look to each other and just giggled as they run off.

They all walk out of the mall with their shopping bags and ice cream in hand.

Nora looks at Max's ice cream and smiles.

"You wanna trade?" Nora asks giggling.

Max chuckles as they switch ice creams.

"That's ridiculous. Why can't I just-" A voice was heard.

Max looks at it at stops the two "Oh, you've gotta be shitting me" Max turns to the boys who's taking off their bikes in the bike rack.

Max walks to them and the others follows.

"Isn't this a nice surprise?" Max smiles at them.

Mike drops hus bike as soon as he saw El.

"What are you doing here?" Mike asks El.

"Shopping" El glares at Mike.

"This is her new style" Nora tells them showing off El's outfit.

"What do you think?" Nora asks Mike.

"What's wrong with you?" Mike glares at Nora but Nora is not gonna make her lose herself so she glares at him back, but only deadly.

"Y-You know she's not allowed to be here!" Mike looks away at Nora's threatening glare and onto Max.

"What is she? Your little pet?" Max asks him.

"Yeah.. Am I your pet?" El asks him.

Mike furrows his eyebrows and look at the girls "What? No!" He exclaims.

"Then why do you treat me like garbage?" El asks again.

"What?-" Mike bewilders again.

"You said Nana was sick" El explains.

"She is! She is. She is sick" Mike looks at Lucas for help.

"Yeah!- sick- She's sick. She's super sick. That's why we're here, actually" Lucas makes an excuse.

"Yeah, we're shopping. Not for us, for her- for Nana" Mike tells her "For Nana!" Lucas tries to convince them with a smile.

"Also, we're here to get a gift for you. Just, we couldn't find anything that suited you and I only have like, $3.50 so it's hard" Mike reasons "Super hard!" Lucas echos.

"It's- it's expensive" Lucas adds.

"You lie.. Why do you lie?" El asks him as he was speechless.

A bus brake squeals was heard. Making the girls look and the bus is already there.

El turns back around and walks to Mike.

"I dump your ass" El snarls. The girls jaws drop as they shared a proud look.

El walks off making the two look at each other again. They giggled as they follow El.

They seat on an empty seat and look at each other. Then laughed as they all high fived.

---------

The girls are now in El's cabin. Laughing and giggling in her room as music in the radio are blasted.

Max sings along with the song as El and Nora look through the magazines of boys.

El opens a page where it's the karate kid boy actor with his signature signed in the corner.

El watches in awe as she smiles.

Nora notices as she looks at the picture.

"Oh, you found Ralph Macchio" Nora chuckles. Max head shot up to them and placing the hairbrush on the side table.

"Did somebody said Ralph Macchio?" Max kneels beside the bed.

"Macchio?" El shot up a look at Nora.

"Yeah, he's the karate kid" Max tells her "Hai-yah!" Max grunts as she made a chopping motion with her arm.

El backs away and then everyone laughs.

"He's so hot right!?" Max exclaims as she looks at the photo.

Nora looks at the photo with furrowed eyebrows. She doesn't really seem to be attracted by this karate kid.

"I bet he's an amazing kisser, too" Max assumes as El looks at Max with wide eyes.

Nora looks at El as Max hops in the bed.

"Hey, El.. uh. Is Mike a good kisser?" Nora asks cheekily.

"I don't know" El rolls her eyes as she grins.

"He's my first boyfriend" El reasons.

Max rolls her eyes as she corrects El "Ex- boyfriend"

El looks down and Nora notices. Nora pats El's back and smile at her.

"Hey don't worry about it. Okay? He'll come crawling back to you in no time, begging for forgiveness!" Nora reassures her.

"I guarantee you, him and Lucas are, like, totally wallowing in self pity and misery right now" Max says to them.

"And is like, 'Oh, I hope they take us back'" Max mocks them making the girls laugh.

"Wait, you and Lucas are out again?" Nora asks Max.

"Well.. I wouldn't say out, out. But I bet he's wallowing too" Max chuckles.

"You know, Nora. You should date Will! So the 3 could be wallowing. The more the better!" Max chuckles as El nods and giggle.

Nora chuckles a bit as she frowns. Nora and Will don't like eachother that way. They don't attract what they're suppose to be attracted to.

She wants to date the person who's infront of her. At this moment. Her beautiful orange hair is impeccable..

But Nora brushed it off and chuckles.

"God, what I wouldn't give to see their stupid faces" Nora chuckles as the others continue to laugh.

El became silence and looks at the two cheekily.

"What is it?" Max asks.

El smiles at them on her idea.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.1K 1.4K 41
COMPLETED UNTIL SEASON FIVE "We wanna talk about sex, but we're not allowed" [SEASON TWO-FIVE] max mayfield x fem!oc x mike wheeler
19.9K 757 21
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* max mayfield (au) max had no one. el and will moved away to lenora hills earlier that school year. dustin and mike joined hellfire. lucas...
3.4K 96 24
'Does it keep you in control? For you to keep her in a cage?' In which Eleven finds her lost sister and takes her back to Hawkins. or In which Nine...
3.3M 104K 78
❝I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATION❞ in which mike wheeler falls for the kid sister of steve harrington. [mike...