Stella's Story

By the_enjoyer13

I will make this story based on the rainimator song series well in the first song *(the struggle) to the song... More

Stella's day in the coven.
Stella's great day
Stella's going to the frostbourne?
Stella's short journey
Stella's day and her 1st order?
Her 1st mission
(Goodbye) Helping to win
Azura's mission
Azura's back with someone?
(wither heart) Purge his curse
Responsibility
Running away (wishing dead)
For a cure (Fallen)
New friends? (CAI remake/ be afraid)

Stella's tired

56 1 0
By the_enjoyer13

The mistress said to help my senior and the other seniors to help them with the new comers and I agreed, so I went to the field.

I see the seniors are very tired for non stop teaching, so I ask a senior "can I help?" I said confidently, the senior said "sure", thankfully I know some of the magics that my senior taught me.

*5 HOURS OF TEACHING LATER*

"Uuuugh" I said tiredly, "it was all work non stop" I thought "I better go to bed" I thought again and looking at my watch, it's 8:00 "8:00!!, it's already past my bedtime, well better go to bed" I said with a tired voice.

*THE NEXT DAY*

I just wake out of bed and my eyes are half open, I look at my watch and It's 7:59, "Thank god i'm not late for breakfast" I said to my self in relief.

I then go out of my room then watch as all the people including my friends go to the cafeteria, my friends came to me and said "let's eat""sure" I said.

We go to the cafeteria pick our food and went to out table and eat. "So how was your day yesterday?" carla questioned me, "terrible, it was non stop" I said with a half opened eyes. "Ok, you should sleep more" bob said,"ok" I said tiredly.

After we ate I was doing my chores until it was the end of the day I look at my watch and see that its 5:30 so I arranged my stuff, and then someone comes to me and that the mistress called me, so I sighed and went to the mistresses room. As I went inside the mistress immediately said "Omg, stella are you ok?" "No, i'm not"I thought "yes, ma'am i'm ok" I said with a tired look,"No, your not go to your room and take a rest" she said worried, "thanks, m-ma'am" I said in a smile.

I then go out of her room and walk to my room, "atleast madam cares about me" I thought, I then went to my bed and slept.

Author: NEXT!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...