Read My Mind (Saiki K x Fem!R...

By Xiao_Fang7887

An anti-social person like Saiki having a childhood best friend? Who would've thought. Yes, Kusuo Saiki has a... More

Coffee Jelly
Ice Cream Sunday
Chocolate Cake
♥️Valentines Day Chocolates♥️
Chocolate, Strawberry, and Lime Cake Pt.1
Cheesecake
Lemonade
Cheesecake Pt.2
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Ice Cream
Cream Puff
Canelé
Vol-au-vent
Cotton Candy
Vanilla Frosting
Fortune Cookies
Fruit Cake
Macaron
Cream Horn
Eclair
Madeline
Kouign Amann
Berliner
New Cover
Winner
Cannoli
Vanilla Ice Cream
Sugar Cookie
Strawberry Mochi
Churros
Sonho
Fengli Su
Jalebi
Pastila
Alfajor
Suncakes
Eccles Cake
Appleflaps
Vdolky
Timbits
Icebox Cake
Berry Cobbler
Apple Cider Doughnuts
Halloween Candy
Jelly Doughnuts
Green Tea Ice Cream
Green Tea Ice Cream Pt.2
Key Lime Pie
Green Tea Ice Cream Pt.3
⚠Bad News⚠
Sea Salt Caramel Chocolates
Boba Tea
Chocolate Lava Cake
Fried Dough with Powdered Sugar
New York Style Cheesecake
Chocolate Truffles
Apple Turnover
Strawberry Shortcake
Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
Lemon Meringue Pie
Luigi's Lemon Italian Ice
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Fudge Brownies
Red Velvet Cake
Banana Split
Pineapple Upside-down Cake

Flores de Hojaldre

1.4K 57 12
By Xiao_Fang7887

There were a few English dubbed scenarios/episodes I had missed, and some of them were pretty funny, so here we go! And no, that does not mean Saiki and MC aren't dating. I'm not gonna put you guys through that "just friends" phase again.

Walking home from school, Kusuo, Kaidou, and Nendou were walking home from school.

"Soon this world will become a sea of blood." Kadiou mumbled to himself, a smile on his face.

"Wonder why his hero complex is showing more than usual today." (Y/n) asked, holding hands with her boyfriend while Nendou and Kaidou walked ahead of them.

"Who knows." Kusuo didn't care. All he cared about was spending some time with his girlfriend. Sadly, that time spent with her had to involve his two friends.

"See you tomorrow Saiki, Suoh," Kaidou turned around to bid his two friends farewell. "Assuming there is a tomorrow I mean."

As Kaidou started walking ahead of the other three, a woman standing in front of their small group spoke.

"Oh hi Shun baby."

The blue haired boy screamed.

"Are you on your way home?" The lady asked.

"What are you doing here mama?" Kaidou asked, very stiff and starting to sweat bullets.

"Mama?" Nendou asked.

"Are these boys and lovely young lady your friends?" Kadiou's mother asked him. "Hi there, I'm Shun's mother."

Kaidou quickly rushed over to his mother. "Let's forget about them and let's go home."

"Where are your manners?" The gray haired lady asked. "Our house is just around the corner. Don't you wanna invite them over?"

Kaidou gestured to his friends behind him, Nendou first. "But- you see- uh- this guy's really busy isn't that right Nendou?"

"Yeah well I do have a lot of stuff I have to get done..." Nendou started mumbling to himself, his blue haired friend begging him to pick up what he's putting down. He didn't. "I guess it's nothing too important."

"And what about you two, would you like to join us?" Kaidou's mom asked the couple.

"I think I'll pass." Saiki said, not interested in what is going on.

"I have to go home and check my schedule for work, but thank you so much for the offer." (Y/n) smiled, politely rejecting the offer.

"I got some coffee jellies from the Neighborhood Association and there's enough for everyone." The lady offered.

Kusuo and Nendou ended up walking past the mother and son, while (Y/n) was being dragged with her boyfriend. She does have some work to do when she gets home, but there's nothing of importance she has to get to. It's nothing to be out to the public for a few more months, so there's a big window of time.

"Welcome to our home." Kadiou's mom said, standing at the front wall door leading to the Kaidou household.

"This place is huge!" Nendou said, surprised to see his friend's house for the first time.

There was a small tour by Kadiou's mom, and Nendou kept saying things were huge when you compare the rooms and houses to his own home. Of course, (Y/n)'s home was much bigger, but that was because she came from the upper class, and somewhat middle class because of her mom.

"You could do somersaults in here!" Nendou said happily, doing one with a big smile on his face.

"Nendou, let's not be doing that in another person's house." (Y/n) encouraged her friend to have some manners, especially since they were in someone else's home.

"He's a lively young man isn't he?" Kaidou's mother asked. "Wait here baby, I'll go get some tea."

"Oh great, thank you." Kaidou smiled at his mother.

"So runt," Nendou started his teasing. "You like to call your mother mama, ha?"

"Ha, seriously? Me, a goody goody? Ha, you couldn't be any more mistaken," Kadiou asked. "She's a civilian, I can't drag her into this. She knows nothing about the Jet Black Wings. By calling her 'mama', I'm using Japanese characters for true and demon, so from the world I come from..."

"He's rambling again." (Y/n) sighed.

Nendou ignored what his friend was saying, and started snooping around Kaidou's room, for some magazines that you would find in most teenage boys rooms. Magazines.

Kusuo and (Y/n) were both sitting at the little coffee table in Kadiou's room with their backs to the large windows looking out to the front yard and street. Eventually, Nendou found something that he was not supposed to, a notebook, that Kadoiu got especially angry/flustered about. Before he could cuss the double chinned boy out, his mother entered the room, and his attitude and language changed.

"I know it's not easy being friends with my son because he's so shy." Kaidou's mother said. "But please be patient, he doesn't have any oth-"

"Don't say that ma- mother."

"She's completely different from my mother." Saiki said, comparing Kaidou's mom to his mom, and there is a very noticeable difference between the two.

"She's different from my mom," (Y/n) said. When you compare Haruhi to Mrs. Kadou, the two do have things that are in common, but also things that are different. Both come from middle class families, and want the best for their children, along with being a little strict when it comes to their children's education, but that's probably where the similarities stop.

"So tell me, which college are you three would kill to get into?" Kadiou's mother asked.

"Mother, it's too soon to ask them that." Kaidou tried to steer his mother away from the subject of school and college.

"It's never too soon to think about your future," Kaidou's mom brushed off her sons statement. "You're in high school now. You must be studying for your college exams. So which schools are-"

Nendou laughed, cutting the mother off. "You are one funny old braud."

"Old braud?"

"What's this killer college business?" Nendou asked, being dumb as ever. "Is it a sequal to Assassination Classroom or something?"

"She means the college you really want to get into." (Y/n) sighed, sipping her tea.

"I'm not going to college," Nendou said confidently. "I'm gonna be the president of a company."

"Good luck with that." Kusuo said sarcastically, knowing the chances of Nendou being the president of a company with no college education is going to be one in a trillion.

"And how about you?" The mother looked over to the daughter from a rich family. "I have seen your face from magazines and TV, but I wanted to know what you were thinking about for your college education."

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be going to college," (Y/n) sighed, thinking. "I was going to go to the University of Tokyo to study business and take over the family business. I am also going to have my modeling job on the side, along with helping my twin uncles with their fashion design business. I also plan on getting my nursing degree to help in my other Uncles hospitals. I also plan on competing in judo and kendo matches whenever I feel like it and studying with my oldest uncles." There was no way (Y/n) could also mention her mafia uncle's business, that she will have some part in. that might just scare this poor mother half to death, not to mention Haruhi being scared half to death for her daughters well being.

"Oh my, such a busy young lady," Now that was something Kadiou's mother could smile about. (Y/n) has her future planned out, jobs that are going to make her a lot of money, and the university she would be studying at has a good reputation. She turned her attention to Saiki. "What about you young man?"

"I haven't really given it much thought." Kusou said truthfully. "Right now, all I can think about is this." Kusuo reached for the coffee jelly that sat on the table before it was taken from him by the host.

"I can't believe how flippant your boys are with your futures," Kaidou knew what was coming, while (Y/n) had a feeling she knew what was coming. She'll sometimes get the same lecture from Kyoya whenever (Y/n) starts to forget about school work because of her normal work. "College prep starts the moment you set foot in high school. My Shun has been going to cram school three days a week and studies an extra three hours a day at home. Please tell me your study for all your regular school classes."

The two boys didn't say a thing. Nendou didn't study at all because he's stupid and somehow gets lucky with things. As for Saiki, he's never needed to study because he can read the minds of others, along with knowing just what he needs to make sure he doesn't stand out.

As for (Y/n), she does study whenever she has time. Though she does have a busy schedule, she always finds some room to study for at least an hour a day so she's on top of her school work.

The snacks were taken away and booklets were placed down onto the coffee table.

Kaidou's mom started scolding Kaidou, saying that he had to at the very least be friends with (Y/n) since she at least studies and has her education planned out for the future.

When Kaidou's mother entered the room, she saw Nendou playing video games and Kusuo eating the coffee jelly, (Y/n) playing a game on her phone.

"What are you boys doing?" Mrs. Kadiou asked, frustrated with the boys playing games or eating the snack. (Y/n) didn't have to do the booklets because she lived up to Mrs. Kaidou's standards. "I told you to work on these. This is why I don't want you to-"

She took a look at one of the booklets, and saw that it was all filled out with the correct answers.

What happened you ask? Well, Kusuo decided that he would fill out the booklets anyways since he wanted the tea and coffee jelly, and that he was a little moved by Kaidou standing up against his mother to remain friends with them. As for Nendou, he did nothing. (Y/n) had filled out the booklets with her boyfriend, speeding it as fast as she could. Might as well help her boyfriend get that snack, right?

Kaidou came marching back to his room, ready to go against his mother's wishes about being friends with Nendou and Kusuo, but he was surprised to see his two friends working on the booklets, Nendou just sitting there, and his mother serving tea with a smile on her face.

"I hope you continue to be friends with my baby Shun!" Mrs. Kaidou was very happy to know that the two boys are genesis, and that she had gotten them all wrong. "Oh Shun, why didn't you tell me how wonderful your friends were?"

"I didn't do it for you," Kusuo made this clear. "I did it for the coffee jelly."

"Oh please," (Y/n) knew her boyfriend was lying. "You were moved."

"No, I wasn't." Kusuo denied.

Kaidou's mother encouraged her son to study with the other three teenagers, before she accidentally picked up the notebook about Kaidou's fantasy world, making him scream in embarrassment.

"Oh, did I tell you about my uncle's latest experiment with turning off my telepathy?" (Y/n) asked her boyfriend, not bothering to talk with her telepathy. There was no point, especially since it's only the moth of them.

"You didn't," Kusuo said, walking (Y/n) back to her home to make sure she'll be safe. "What is his latest experiment? Eating your least favorite food? Carry a rabbit's foot?"

"Luckily nothing like that," (Y/n) said happily. "Uncle Kyoya managed to get his hands on some Painite, rarest gem on the planet, along with tantalum, a pretty rare stable metal. He's thinking it might be able to turn off my telepathy, especially since we didn't have the Painite."

"Do you think it will work?" Kusuo asked his girlfriend, holding her hand.

"I'm hoping," (Y/n) sighed. "The test is gonna be during the weekend, so I'll still be at school. Are you going to come with?"

"Sure," (Y/n) has been there for major moments in his life, so he's gotta be there for hers. He's been there for (Y/n) when it came to her debut day, he was there for (Y/n)'s first kendo match, for her first judo match, along with being her 'date' do one of her father's big parties, and kept her company whens she avoided the spoiled rich kids who attended. "Are you going to come pick me up or should I meet you at the laboratory?"

"I'll pick you up with the limo," (Y/n) smiled as she reached her house, and put in the code to make the large metal gates open. "Thank you for walking me home."

"Your welcome," Kusuo said, bringing his girlfriend close to him as he kissed her forehead softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." (Y/n) smiled as she felt the kiss.

"Don't be kissing my daughter!" A voice broke the two apart. It was Tamaki, who had looked through the security camera. "I may have allowed you to be her boyfriend but that does not mean I am alright with you kissing her, especially in front of my house!"

"That took longer than I thought." Kusuo chuckled.

"Really now?" (Y/n) laughed, walking through the open gates. "Goodnight Kusuo."

"Good night." And off he went to home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 7.2K 30
It turns out Saiki Kusuo has a real twin sister named Kusuna who has been in England with Kusuke but returned to Japan now When they were kids Kusuna...
492K 17.5K 23
Transferring to PK academy is cool. Meeting absolutely no one because you speak your mind is also cool. Only being soft in front of your friends, in...
56.1K 2.5K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...
15.2K 295 11
Saiki Kusuo is your average high school psychic. In his quest to be the most average student at school, he works tirelesly to avoid all his troubleso...