Thunderheart

By CJano13

Principal Bradford's daughter moves to Hiddenville High School. Max Thunderman soon falls in love with this n... More

The New Girl
Phoebe vs. Max: The Sequel
On the Straight and Arrow
Why you Buggin'?
Exit Stage Theft
Are You Afraid of the Park?
Evil Never Sleeps

Doppel-Gamers

353 5 2
By CJano13

Paige's POV 

Max, Phoebe, Cherry, Oyster and I are in Max and Phoebe's living room trying to defeat this Pink Eye idiot on a video game. 

And he beat us, again. 

"Can you believe I keep loosing to a video game villian named Pink Eye? I'm a super... fan of this game." Phoebe said and it sounded like he wanted to say something else. 

"Some villain's are just unbeatable, I should know I'm a super... fan of this game too." Max said just the same way Phoebe had said. 

I know there's something fishy going on but the few times I asked Max about it, he would change the subject. 

"Well there has to be a cheat code or something." Oyster said. 

"No way dude, the only one that can beat Pink Eye is the guy that made the game, Cybron James." Max said. 

"I heard that he sleeps in a cave during the winter." Cherry said and we all looked at her weirdly. 

I hope she means a bear. 

"Oh wait that's a bear." 

Thank goodness. 

"I heard Cybron James will be at Gamerfest launching his new game." Cherry said. 

"Gamerfest has been sold out for weeks, so we have to keep trying." Phoebe said. 

"Come on you know what they say." Phoebe started. 

"When you have friends over offer them drinks." Oyster said and I laughed, true though, true. 

"Drinks are for winners, ATTACK." Phoebe said and we continued the game. 

"Cool, what are we playing." Max and Phoebe's little brother Billy said and him and Nora came up and began playing the game with us. 

I kept fighting but the others stopped. Max took my headphones off so I stopped. 

"What are you doing?" Phoebe asked. 

"Getting are game on." Nora said. 

"Oh yeah, Chole, I'll send them up!" 

"Oh, come on." Billy said. 

"You're always sending us to go play with Chloe, we want to hang out with you guys." Nora said. 

"Aww." I said. 

"Hey that reminds me bro, I've got some questions about Chloe, I'm no baby doctor but isn't she a bit big for a six month old?" Oyster said. 

"Yeah." I said, I noticed that too but I've never asked. 

"Do you want a drink?" Max asked Oyster and I. 

"Thank you." Oyster said and walked into the kitchen. 

"I guess." I said and followed Oyster. 

After getting his drink Oyster went back into the living room. 

"I have another question, what's with all these Man Shaped holes in the ceiling?" He asked. 

Another question I have. 

"Yeah, why's that?" I asked. 

"We have cupcakes." Max said, once again changing the subject. 

He slung his arm around my shoulders and took me to get the cupcakes.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------

The next weekend Max said he managed to get five tickets to Gamerfest. 

When I got there Max said that him and Phoebe forgot they were supposed to bring Billy and Nora to the waterpark so we're bringing them instead of Cherry and Oyster. 

Once we got to Gamerfest we had to wait in a really long line.

Then after arguing with their siblings, Billy and Nora walked off to play some games. 

Phoebe, Max and I finally got to the front of the line. 

"Three tickets to the Cybron Experience please." Phoebe said. 

"Uh no." The guard said. 

"What do you mean no?" Max asked. 

 "Cybron is launching his new game Spitballs, it's for kids, you have to be accompanied with a kid 13 and under." The guard said and the guard behind him pointed at a small sign that said what he just said.  

"Dang it." I said. 

"That sign is so small, how could we have even seen it?" Max said. 

The guard  pointed behind us and every one in line had a kid 13 and under. 

So then Billy and Nora walked up and asked for four wrist bands but gave them to two people that looked oddly like Max and Phoebe. 

Billy and Nora said that it was because Fefe and Matt had been more of a brother and sister to them then Max and Phoebe had been in months. 

Then they walked into the Cybron experience. 

So then we popped our heads behind the curtain to look at the Cybron experience. 

"Something about Matt's face makes me sick." Phoebe said. 

"Same thing about Fefe and her pointy elbows." Max said. 

"Matt's face is pretty ugly." I said. 

Then Max and Phoebe tried to get into the Cybron Experience again. I didn't go in on it because I was too busy laughing. 

Phoebe was dressed like a weird mother while Max took his shoes off and put them on his knees to look shorter. 

Lets just say it didn't work. 

"How're we supposed to get wristbands now?" Max said. 

"Maybe we don't need them." Phoebe said and Max and I looked at her like she was crazy. 

Then she explained that wee could dress up as the guards that were patrolling around. 

So we dressed up and actually got inside. 

"I told you my plan would work." Phoebe said and we lifted up our visors. 

"I know, I'm charging $10 per picture." Max said. 

"Your giving me half right?" Phoebe said. 

"Now I am." Max said. 

"Hey what about me?" I said. 

"Go get cotton candy." Max said and handed me $5. 

I put my visor down and ran over to get cotton candy, when I came back Billy and Nora were walking away from Max and Phoebe. 

"Welp we tried our best, now if you need me, I'll be talking to Cybron." Max said and took me with him. 

He bit my cotton candy on the way over. 

"Let me do the talking, babe." Max said and went up to Cybron. 

Sadly I couldn't hear what they were saying. 

Then after a few minutes Max walked away angrily from Cybron. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"The game's rigged, I'm going to go help them, stay here." Max said and walked away. 

Then the spit ball cannons turned on each other and shot a ball into the others ball shooting hole. 

That's not going to end well. 

Both the cannons exploded and sent spit all over Matt, Fefe and Cybron. 

I got  a little on me too. At least I wasn't soaked like the others. 

"Ewwww." I whined. 

I ran over to where Max, Phoebe, Billy and Nora were leaving. 

I got Max into a hug and got spit on him. 

"Ewww, babe." He said and gently pushed me off him. 

Apparently it was Billy's birthday (I think he just made it up) so after I got the spit off me, we went to get cake.  

It was a good day, I got cotton candy and cake. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
185K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...