Adopt by my therapist brother

By heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... More

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀35
🥀36
🥀37
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀38

52 2 0
By heartandlionreader

Ethan:
"Shh Jessica I know you will be ok we will work on this together got it."

Jessica:
"K but I am still scared."

Ethan:
"And it is ok to be scared now Cooper."

Jessica:
"Cooping that was not hard."

Cooper:
"Umm Jess I did it as hard as I could."

Jessica:
"Oh no."

Ethan:
"Not panic we will try physical therapy and if that does not work then I am sorry Jess but you might be paralyse."

Cooper:
"Who would do the physical therapy Ethan?"

Ethan:
"I will do it but if I can't then Grayson will do it."

Cooper:
"Ok thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime Cooper and Jessica don't worry we will f out what to do."

Jessica:
"I know we will Ethan now go and pick up your daughter."

Ethan:
"Oh I will bye guys."

Cooper and Jessica:
"Bye Ethan."

Ethan:
After they left I clean up and drive to the adoption centre I knock on the door and there a boy who answered the door. "Hey little man do you know where is Mr Jake Rayman."

Little man:
"She is in Rocky room come with me and I will show you where it is."

Ethan:
"Thank you." He took me into Rocky room and open the door when he open the door I show her handing onto the wall as Mrs Jake Rayman burning her with water and stabbing her with a knife everywhere that she burn her I got my phone and took a video of it so I can take it to the bored of adoption once she was done, I run back to the desk so she thinks that I just came even if I didn't.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh Mr Dolan are you here to pick up Rocky."

Ethan:
"Yep I am and I have sign everything here you go."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Thank you and here is everything that you need I will tell her to start packing now."

Ethan:
"Ok thank you." As she went I follow her to make sure that she does not do anything to her and if she does then I will take a other video of it.

Mrs Jake Rayman point of view

Mrs Jake Rayman:
I can't believe he is picking her up now that mean the fun is over great. "You piece of s did I not tell you to clean up this room before I came back there is blood everywhere." I walk over her and slap her then I punch her in the stomach. "That what you deserve you b now clean up."

Piece of s:
"I-I."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You what b say it."

Piece of s:
"I can't clean up."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh really well then." I grab her hair and took her to the shower I wait in till the water is burning enough and I chuck her in she is yelling in pain which is the best sound that you can hear from her. "Next time you go out of the adoption centre remember to come back next time." Then I got her out and I got rugby alcohol and a needle I wait for a bit in till the tip was hot enough then put the needle in her ear.

Piece of s:
"OWWWWWW."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"STOP YOUR BLOODY YELLING YOU STUPID PIECE OF S." Oh did I forgot to mention that I did both ears. "Now pack your bags you are going to a new home."

Piece of s:
"What do you mean this better not be a sick joke of your."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh honey I wish but it is not I don't get to torture you anymore."

Piece of s:
"You better not hurt any other kids."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Or what you are going to tell the cops you know I can still hurt people there."

Piece of s:
"I don't bloody care if you hurt anyone there just not here."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh you stupid piece of b I will hurt anyone I want and you can't tell me what to do."

"Well then I am staying."

"No you are not." Once again I got her by the hair. "Now pack your bags I will be back in a bit and once I come back I better see everything pack got it."

Piece of s:
"Yes b."

Mrs Jake Rayman
"Good."I went and talk to Mr Dolan for a bit.

5 minutes later

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"I wonder what is talking her a long time I will be right back are you done yet you piece of s."

Piece of s:
"Yeah I am done here is my bag if you want to see."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
I took her bag and check yep it look like she is all pack I went around the room to make sure that there is nothing in here and there were nothing. "Ok now go he have been waiting for too long anyways."

Piece of s:
"Fine I will go but if I go the you better not hurt any other kids here."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You know that I might do it or might not it is my choice." She walk out of the door and she look in shock I wonder why then she went to her room she did not even said hi to him. "Why don't you say hi."

Piece of s:
"I am being serious is this a joke."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"And I am being serious this is not a joke now go back in their and say hi you b." Why is she keep on thinking this is a joke she went out and said.

Rocky point of view

Rocky:
When I walk out today I can't believe that Ethan is adopting me I look again just to make sure this is not a dream when I look ok this is not a dream. "Ethan?"

Ethan:
"Hey Rocky."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"So you 2 know each other?"

Ethan and Rocky:
"Yeah."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"May I ask how."

Rocky:
"Why do you want to know how we met for?"

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Because I can Rocky."

Ethan:
"Sorry to interrupt but Rocky it is time to go."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Why you guys did not answer my question and Rocky I still own you."

Rocky:
"No you don't tattoo guy does."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"And who that?"

Rocky:
"Ethan that my new nickname for him."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Well I hate it."

Rocky:
"Well I do not care it is Ethan new nickname not yours."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Ethan do you like your new nickname."

Ethan:
"I don't mind it."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You are coming with me."

Ethan:
"Actually she is coming with me,"

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Mr Dolan I can not let you adopt her while she is acting like this."

Ethan:
"She is only being herself and I am still talking her home when you like it or not and see you in 2 weeks when I adopt her may I hold your hand to the car."

Rocky:
"I don't know tattoo guy."

Ethan:
"Please Rocky it is only to the car,"

Rocky:
"Ugh fine."

Ethan:
"Thank you."

Rocky:
We walk to his car do I ask him why did he adopt me and why no one told me I don't know a lot of things are in my head now.

Ethan:
"Hey Rocky why are you sitting in the back come and sit in the front."

Rocky:
"Are you sure because I do not mind sitting here."

Ethan:
"No I do not mind now come on."

Rocky:
"Ok only if you are sure."

Ethan:
"Don't worry Rocky I am sure."

Rocky:
So I move to the front. "Hey Ethan do you mind if we go to the orphanage head office please?"

Ethan:
"Sure would they be open now?"

Rocky:
"I think they would."

Ethan:
"Ok but you are telling me where to go."

Rocky:
"Ok I will now let go." After I told Ethan where to go now we are here I hope they put her in jail so no one will get hurt.

Ethan:
"Rocky are you ok?"

Rocky:
"Oh sorry Ethan I just have been thinking that all thanks for bringing me here."

Ethan:
"Anytime remember I am always here for you."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know that don't worry." Once we both got out we walk to the front desk.

Lexi:
"Hey Rocky I have not been you in a long time are you here to see Dom?"

Rocky:
"Hey Lexi yeah it has been a long time and yes I am here is he here so I can talk to him?"

Lexi:
"Yeah he is here I will let him know that you are here to talk to him."

Rocky:
"Thanks Lex." We went and sat down. "I am sorry that I ask you to come here."

Ethan:
"Don't be sorry I do not mind at all and what did she mean by you have not been here in a long time? you do not have to tell me if you do not don't want."

Rocky:
"No I will you when she said that because I have not been here since I was 5."

Ethan:
"Oh I am so sorry that I even ask."

Rocky:
"Don't be I don't mind telling people but I am not why I was in the adoption centre."

Ethan:
"I won't say anything in till you are ready to tell me."

Rocky:
"Thanks tattoo guy do you mind when I start calling you the d word then I can also called you Ethan or tattoo guy?"

Ethan:
"Rocky look at me I do not care what you called me as long as you are with me and love me then I do not care ok."

Rocky:
"Are you sure?"

Ethan:
"I am very sure Rocky."

Rocky:
"Ok if you say so."

Lexi:
"Hey guys he is ready to see you."

Rocky:
"Then let go Lex is it ok to be scared I have not seen him in a long time."

Lexi:
"Of course it is but remember he is always here for you."

Rocky:
"Thanks Lexi."

Lexi:
"Anytime now come on."

Rocky:
We went to Dom office ok here goes noting I hope he will fine someone dam it I am so scared and I think Ethan can tell.

Ethan:
"Do you mind giving us a second."

Lexi:
"Of course I will let him know."

Ethan:
"Thank you hey look at me copy my breathing Rocky."

Rocky:
"E-Ethan I-I d-don't t-think I c-can."

Ethan:
"Yes you can Rocky in and out." I could tell that this is not working so I got her head and put it in my chest. "Better now."

Rocky:
"I-it g-getting b-better t-thanks E-Ethan."

Ethan:
"Rocky sweetheart you do not have to thanks me ok."

Rocky:
"Ok."

Ethan:
Her breathing is getting better now. "Ok are you ready now."

Rocky:
"Tattoo guy I don't think I can do this."

Ethan:
"Rocky you can do this ok and hey I know that she abandoned you and harass you as well."

Rocky:
"How do you know that Ethan?"

Ethan:
"Well when I came this little boy open the door and I said that I am here to see you, so he took me to your room and open the door I saw her do things to you so I took v of her doing it."

Rocky:
"Please don't tell anyone Ethan."

Ethan:
"Don't worry Rocky I won't do it u you tell me to ok."

Rocky:
"Ok."

Ethan:
"Good now no more talking let do this."

Rocky:
We knock on the door dam the n are back yet again it is a good thing that Ethan does not know.

Dom:
"Come in."

Rocky:
"Hey Dom."

Dom:
"Hi Rocky look at you all grow up come here and give me a hug."

Rocky:
"Umm no thanks."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

188K 4.2K 19
in which a 19 year old girl who has a three year old child. she needed a babysitter but what she didn't know it was her ex boyfriend from three years...
6.4K 33 60
Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. But if it is real, it will never be over, right?! Is Ethan Dolan really the one fo...
110K 1.8K 38
A girl gets a job as a doctor in a prison They gave her Grayson Dolan because they were both 20 A change will happen in her life so Grayson is going...