Taken

Por lacy578

Nicole is kidnapped. Again and Again. Different people, different reasons. Will she make it home? Will she ev... Mais

Chapter 1: The Capture
Chapter 2: New home
Chapter 4: Fun day
Chapter 5: Sleep week (Day 1)
Chapter 6 : The Escape
Chapter 7:Shopping
Chapter 8:Taken Back
Chapter 9:Jealousy
Chapter 10: The Murder
Chapter 11: Katie &&'d Cody
Chapter 12: The Way Its Supposed To Be
Chapter 13: Cuddling
Chapter 14: Movie Time
Chapter 15: Rekidnapped
Chapter 16: 100 Grand
Chapter 17: Calling
Chapter 18: Pizza Time
Chapter 19: Rape
Chapter 20: Escape Attempt
Chapter 21: Shots Fired
Chapter 22: Lance's Night
Chapter 23: No Money
Chapter 24: Didn't Mean To
Chapter 25: Clothes
Chapter 26: Organizing
Chapter 27: Getting Them Back
Chapter 28: Fake Home
Chapter 29: Sprained Wrist
Chapter 30: Two Today
Chapter 31: Three Places
Chapter 32: Change Is Good
Chapter 33: Planning &&'d Security
Chapter 34: The Brother
Chapter 35: Showers
Chapter 36: Can't Be Happening
Chapter 37: The Attack
Chapter 38: Gone
Chapter 39: For The Win
Chapter 40: Do It
Chapter 41: The Chase
Chapter 42: Forgive &&'d Forget
Chapter 43: Memories (The End)

Chapter 3: Meeting Trey

5.2K 52 12
Por lacy578

Heyy ppl!! My readers are just so mean!!! U havnt been putting comments or favoriting or enything!! but i guess im also pretty mean cuz i havnt uploaded in like a month but still thts cuz ive been thinking of ideas for the story cuz i get writers block easily......lets jst say ima blonde =p lolz jkjkjkjk no offense to eny blondes cuz im not hairist hahahahahahha i crack myself up lmfao well ima stop being annoying and let u read now so heres CHAPTER 3 MEETING TREY.....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Chapter 3: Meeting Trey

TREY'S POV

It was like 1 in the morning and I was hella wasted. I knew the guyz would be mad, but i really didn't give a fuck. I was hoping they would see that i wasn't cut out to be doing the stuff they did with girls. Im 17 and still a virgin. They thought I wasn't a virgin and they got freaked when i told them i was. They made a deal with me..... 

FLASHBACK

"Yooooo main. Watssssss uuuup??" I could tell Andy was wasted becuz his words were slurred. I ignored him and went to the kitchen because i was hungry. I saw Cody and some slutty looking girl on the couch. She was crying and looked real scared. 'Is he really that bad at having sex??' I thought. "Hey Trey. Come hold this little bitch down for me," Cody yelled. "Why are you calling your girlfriend a bitch man??" I asked super confused. "My girlfriend??" He yelled angrily, " This slut isnt my girlfreind man. We found her."

I froze and started getting angry and confused. "Found her?!?" I was yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU FOUND HER?" Cody looked real scared. "W-we n-n-never told y-you wha-what we do?" Cody stuttered. "NO! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU GUYZ DO" i yelled even louder then i was before. "ZAC, MATT, GRAY, ANDY!! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE AND TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK CODY IS TALKING ABOUT AND WHO THIS GIRL IS!"

Zac came downstairs, but only Zac came. "Where's everyone else?" I asked. I was quieter because I was actually scared of Zac. He was the biggest and strongest of all of us. We all have Andy sixx hair and pretty much look the same. I think the only things different about us all is our eye and hair colors. We all have our rooms the same color as our eyes. Andy has purple, I have baby blue and its a very bright baby blue, Zac has green, Gray has grey, Cody has brown, and Matt has hazel. Then Zac has black hair, Cody has blonde, Matt has reddish-orange, Andy has brown, I have black with blue highlights, Gray has brown with white highlights. Its really weird but we all did that and I guess im the only one who realizes it.

"Sup Trey. What happened," Zac asked with a worried look. He could really be a softie when he's not an asshole.He's real good at making people feel bad or guilty, sweet-talking, and winning things which includes girls. "Who's this girl?" I asked pointing at the slut that Cody was fucking in front of us. I was disgusted. "CODY! WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU ONLY TO DO THAT STUFF IN YOUR ROOM! TREY WASN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS YET!"

I was pissed off so i whispered. I always do that when im really pissed off and all of the guyz get scared when im mad but i dont know why. "Know about what," I asked quietly and slowly. I hoped they heard me because i just knew that if i repeated myself i would throw some punches at them. "Cody take the girl upstairs and call the rest of the guyz then we can all tell Trey about this," Zac said slowly like he was trying 2 give Cody a hint.

Cody ran upstairs carrying the girl. I heard his door slam and then at that second the rest of the guyz came. Damn they were quick. Cody came back downstairs and all 6 of us sat on the couches in the living room."Ok. So what do you guyz do that i dont know about," I asked. All of them looked scared and they stayed quiet. "Dont make me ask again," I said with a rough and angry voice. Gray had the guts to speak. "Fine. We take girls from wherever we can find them where there are not alot of people and if theyre around our age. After that we fuck them and then we kill them. But...I just wanna make sure you know that...ZAC STARTED IT BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE!" Gray said it all fast and like a little kid, but i still understood.

I stayed quiet. I didnt get it all. But then i understood what they were actually doing. I looked at all of them while i was realizing. THEY WERE KILLING INNOCENT GIRLS BECAUSE THEY COULDNT GET ACTUAL FUCKING GIRLFRIENDS. Then i remembered the girl upstairs. I ran upstairs and they all followed me. I went into Cody's room and saw the girl tied up to the bed. I ran to her and untied her. I checked her pulse and everything but i was too late, she was dead. Tears came to my eyes because i was so angry. I picked the girl up and carried her to the backyard with all of the guyz following quietly with their head down. I walked into the shed and when i walked in even more tears came to my eyes. In the shed were 9 dead bodies. They were all girls that were naked.

I put the girl down and left the shed. I couldnt call the police, they were my bestfriends and if i did they would probably kill me too. I went into my room and they all came in right after i closed the door. I looked up and whispered, "Why do you guyz do it? Why kill innocent girls just to fuck them?" "Well it is kinda fun..." Matt said sounding guilty. I was terriefied now. "Stop" I said. They all widened their eyes. "WHAT" Andy yelled. "I SAID STOP! STOP KILLING INNOCENT GIRLS" Cody was next to say something, "No man. Come on. Please don't do this! Haven't you ever felt what its like to fuck a girl before? Dont you love the feeling your dick gets? Dont you love it when they give you BJs and hand-jobs?" I froze then. I've never told anyone that im still a virgin, but i knew that now i would have to. "No," I whispered as quiet as i could hoping they didnt hear me. But of course they did.

"YOURE STILL A VIRGIN?!?!" they all yelled at the exact same time. "YES DAMMIT" i yelled back. I saw Zac smile. "What the fuck are you smiling about" I asked annoyed. "Im smiling because I have a deal to give you." Zac said. "What deal," I was real curious now. "Well my deal is that if you let us get at least ONE more girl, we won't kill her, you can have the first night and you won't be a virgin anymore. Then we won't have to tell everyone we all know about you being a virgin at the age of 17," Zac smirked when i widened my eyes. "What will we do with the girl then?" I asked. "We can keep her," Cody said smiling. "And what treat her like a pet?" I was angry again. "If she behaves we can treat her....like a sister," Gray said smiling wide. He was the smartest out of all of us.

I sighed and thought about it quickly. They were all looking at me with anxious eyes hoping that i would say yes. They wanted one more girl so we could keep her and they could fuck her whenever they wanted obviously. I knew it would be bad luck for a beautiful girl out there, but it was only one girl. Theres plenty more out there. But we could be ruining a girl's life. What if the girl they chose had a boyfriend she loved? A family? Friends? I didnt wanna take any of that from an innocent girl but i had no choice. We wouldn't kill her and i would make sure to take good care of her. "Yea sure whatever." I said sounding guilty. "You guyz better pick a hot one." I couldn't help but smile after saying that.

FLASH BACK OVER 

TREY'S POV

Zac was the 1st to see me when i entered the door. He saw how drunk i was and widened his eyes. "Hell no man. You are not going to ruin this." Zac said angrily. He grabbed my arm and dragged me to the bathroom. He grabbed my hand and put my finger deep into my mouth making me throw up. He kept doing that until i couldn't throw up anymore and i started feeling normal. After about an hour i was fine. Zac was happy now. "Come on man. You get to meet your girl, but shes sleeping so u can have your night tomorrow. All the other guyz are sleeping too."

We went upstairs into Zac's room. I looked around and then i finally saw her on the bed. She was hot, pretty, gorgeous. She was the kind of girl i would kiss the second i saw her. I did want to but i couldnt. At least i dont think im able to. I walked up to her and saw her sleeping. She looked so peaceful and just ,in a word, beautiful. I felt like she was sleeping beauty and i was her prince who was supposed to wake her up from this nightmare. But it was different. She was beauty and i was the beast. I took her away from her home, her family, her friends, her life.

"What's her name?" I asked dazed. I couldnt stop staring at her. "Nicole," Zac answered smiling, "Wait until you see her eyes. Theyre a mix of bright green and blue. And her body...."  I ignored him and kept staring at Nicole. Her cheeks were bright red, i guessed from crying. I wondered how rough they had been on her....  "You there man?" Zac asked. "Huh? Oh um yeah im here. Shes just.....wow" I answered. "Yeah she is. Isnt she?"  I started feeling a little jealous at that moment, especially since she already knew Zac and she didnt know me.

"Alright Trey. Do you want her to sleep with you tonight? If not shes staying with me for tonight" Zac said. He obviously didnt want me to sleep with her so he could. I didnt want to anyway. Was she hot? Yes. Did I care? Yes. But did I want her to be more involved with me then the other guyz? Definetely not. Why? I didnt want her to hate me more then the other guyz. She was definetely gonna hate whoever she was around more because they would put her through more hell. "No. She can sleep with you." Zac looked confused as I walked away to my room.

I changed into just some boxers and got in my bed. I thought about Nicole. She didnt exactly look like an innocent girl. She looked like a bad girl and something about her told me she wasnt a virgin. I was scared that i wasnt going to know what i was doing and she would know that it was wrong. Finally i fell asleep.

***************************************************************************************************************Srry srry Nicole doesnt actually meet Trey but i got tired of thinking of things to put so i just decided to go ahead and publish nd i dnt like publishing then adding more.  but yea ima try my best to upload chapter 4    PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ comment me some ideas i rlly need them     plzzzzzzzzzz  thanx BYEE readers

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8.1K 270 26
Almost Out of Time sequel!!! Nicole has just been kidnapped by another pack. Chase and his pack are on their way to save her. The only questions I ha...
6.2K 186 41
Completed! A man loses his daughter in a house fire. The father misses the daughter and wants her back, so he goes on the hunt for his new daughter. ...
110K 2.4K 30
It was just an ordinary day for five famous lads. They were the best of friends. Yes I am talking about the one and only One Direction. They were all...
34.3K 1K 24
What happens when a man steals a shipment of SAMCRO's guns and Jax, Chibs, Tig, and Happy go to his last known address to confront him? What happens...