Double Trouble!!

By dusky_writes

Nandini Murthy and Mannat Murthy are two twins. They are identical, with their face to their smile everything... More

Introduction.. + Copyright
(1) The Malhotra's
(2) The Murthy's
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
Part 39
part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
part 45
New Story
Part 47

Part 46

4.8K 501 205
By dusky_writes

I am back, I guess 🤡

I thought I will start updating double trouble after completing Love Sequel but then I realised you all are waiting for eagerly for the chapter. So yeah here I am.

Anyways please do vote and comment and make sure to follow me.

This chapter has 3100+ words.

Ignore the errors. Don't be a grammar police.

Mannat walked out of the washroom after settling her saree properly, only to get herself pinned on the wall beside, that too by her hot ass husband.

"Anurag what are you doing what if someone sees us?" She panicked looking here and there.

"No one is here" He whispered caging her in him. "Still leave me , I don't want to be close to you I am angry" She huffed trying to push the giant man off her, who didn't even budge a bit.

"Be angry then because you are looking hot" His fingers caressed her skin on her collarbone before he caressed the nuptial chain.

It was so hard for him not to do any deeds with hers , when she was looking so beautiful in the saree, it was always his weakness, and the nuptial chain and the vermillion are ice creams over the cakes.

She screams his, she belong to his, and it was overwhelming for him.

"If you done with your staring game then backoff I need to go outside" She snapped him out of his nasty thoughts.

"What if I say I don't want to leave you?" His hands crawled inside her saree before he wrapped it around her waist, her breath hitching at the darkness of his eyes and the evil intentions shining at those grey orbs.

"Anurag actually ,  oh  shittt---" He immediately back off hearing his Baby Malhotra's voice who stood at the doorway.

"Sorry I didn't mean to walk in, abey Oldie door lock karna tha na (Damnn Oldie you could've locked the door)" Manik scolded his Oldie Malhotra , who only scowled in return, fisting his hand.

"Anyways Mannat Bhabhi slash to be Sali Sahiba, Nandini is looking for you and Oldie Malhotra let's go , it's lunch time and I am hungry"
____________________________

Nandini and Mannat mingled with Manik's family members well, from their Grandparents, to their Aunt's uncle and as well as their cousin's, they were so cool and not at all nosy.

It was 7 at the evening, when their relatives left for their homes, They aren't from Mumbai but they still has extra houses in Mumbai, perks of being the Billionaire.

Anurag and Manik already made a plan that they will handle their girl after everyone leaves and they did the same.
__________

"What are you doing leave me, I wanna go home" He turned deaf ears and carried her to his apartment while holding her strappy heels as well , closing the door with his leg which locked automatically, he put her down and placed her shoes aside as well.

Glaring at her husband , She tried to open the door as she knew the password well "I've changed the password already" He smirked at his beauty who shot daggers at him.

"Seriously? That was such a childish thing, Anurag" rolling her eyes she sat on the couch.

"Hey let's talk and sort it out" He knelt infront of hers and held her hands in his, caressing her knuckles gently.

"I have nothing to talk about just open the door, ghar jana hai (I wanna go home)" that's what She uttered.

"Aap toh apne hi ghar mein ho biwi (you are in your own house, biwi)" She huffed and glared at him , although his words did flutter her heart.

"I've planned to give that project to prakash, I will not work on that project anymore I know just because of that we fought and nothing is more important than you , Mannat" shocked would be an understatement she was flabbergasted by her words.

She knelt beside him and held his hands "Are you out of your mind huh? Yes I am angry on your but that doesn't mean I want you to leave that project, it's your dream and you will handle that project okay? Don't make me feel guilty"

Anurag stared at his wife and her way of talking and he fell for her all over again.

"Just don't even think of leaving that project" She further whispered and brought his hands closer to her lips, She pecked his palms.

"I love you so much you know?" He creeped closer to her, cupping her cheeks he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I know" She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him tight.

"So are we good now? Or you wanna fight more?" He pulled back and stared at her in mischief. "On the sheets?"

Her eyes widened and blood rushed to her cheeks and she slapped his chest, their giggles echoing in the living room.
____________________

"So hey?" Nandini flinched at his sudden chirpy voice and turned staring at him, crossing her arms across his chest.

"Can I come in?" He asked standing at the doorway. "It's your room only Manik you don't need to ask for my permission" She stated that matter of fact.

Grinning at her, He walked in , scanning at her head to toe , the saree looking so good on hers and he was mesmerized for the 10th time in the same day.

"Did you like this house? You know I planned so much for this one and the interior came out the way I wanted" He sounded like an excited kid.

"Of course it's so beautiful" She agreed nodding her head.

"Manik?" She called taking steps towards him "Yes?"

"You did not tell me that you are leaving for US tomorrow" She stated at him.

Wrapping his arms around her waist he pulled her close, her palms rested on his chest to balance herself  "You wanted me to tell you?" He asked as if demanding an answer from hers.

"You told everyone except me" She let out looking up at him. "No" He shook his head in no.

"I did not tell anyone about this, they already knew it" He cleared the confusion, gazing at her face.

"Wapas kab aaoge? (When will you return?)" She asked him.

"I will return after three months" He answered.

"3 months" She literally shouted making Manik amused at her.

"Aahaa so will you miss me?" He further interrogated tucking her hair strands behind her ear , She kept mum and looked everywhere but him.

"Of course why will you miss me? Who am I to you anyways" His grip loosened around hers as he moved back.

"It's late I should just go back to my mansion, let's go I'll drop you on my way" He turned to walked out of that room when she caught his right wrist.

"Manik?" She called out
"jii bolo Nandini?" He waited impatiently.

(Mera dil 😭🥺 that "Jii" from Manik)

"I am ready?" It was more of a question than a statment as she suddenly felt nervous at his presence.

"Ready for what Nandini?" He chosed to question because our Baby Malhotra was unsure.

He was thinking about.

Was she really ready to be my girlfriend? No no maybe she is talking about other thing.

Taking a deep breath She finally uttered the words which he was waiting to hear from last few months "Manik I am ready to be your girlfriend"

"You? -- did you rea-ally said it? Or am I dreaming?" He stuttered still wanting her to assure him.

All she did was to wrap her arms around him and giving him a tight hug because she didn't know the any other way of assuring him, he took few mins to reciprocate the hug, holding her close to his wild beating heart, his insides danced and the butterflies did salsa , all he want was to squeal like a crazy teenager who finally got an autograph from her favourite actor.

Pulling back , his palms cupped her cheek as he gazed at her face so calm yet beautiful as he uttered "You aren't lying right?"

She slightly slapped on his arms "Aren't you being over dramatic, Manik Malhotra?" She asked raising her left eyebrow.

"Of course not, I am just way too shocked" Shaking her head in disbelief, She pushed him on the bed and sat on his lap giving him another shock.

"As I finally got agree to be your girlfriend, Keep one thing in mind do not indulge with any other girl in US, keep your distance with them, you are exclusively mine now" He totally loved her words dripped with possessiveness.

"I feel like kissing you just by your words" He whispered making her chuckle "I am not stopping you" and next second his lips met hers, as they kissed feverishly as if it was the last kiss of their life, from starting to slow yet passionate to rough yet frenzy , they fought for dominance, the sound of their kissing wet and harsh as his hands left her tight, sometimes giving soft caress while she was busy fisting his kurta tight.

They pulled back needing to get oxygen. "Remember Manik" She whispered breathlessly "You've said it to me in Goa that you will fuck me then make love to me on your bed, don't you think you should fulfil your promise now?"

What's with Nandini Murthy giving shocks to Manik Malhotra today?

"Are you kidding me?" He was so fucking unsure.

Making a bad face, she gave a tight push at his chest, his back meeting the soft mattress, his eyes widening seeing the beauty who sat on him, looking ever so sexy with hair messed up , lips bruised and cheeks flushed, the look screams only one thing 'Fuck Me'

"I am not fucking kidding,Manik" oh how dominating she sounded.

"Nandini I don't want to rush" He let out helplessly "And regret later"

"Rush? Regret?" She laughed out loud at his words "Manik we didn't regret when we nearly fucked each other in  Goa, Remember? Or you are suffering from retrograde amnesia" She stated and the visuals of Goa flashed infront of him, he felt something in him stirring and tightening.

"You are acting like an horny pregnant wife" He commented only to recieve a tight slap on his chest by her.

Leaning closer, She whispered "Anurag and Mannat might be doing deeds, why are we stopping ourselves then" her breath fanning at the left side of his neck and cheek.

Though he cringed at her words "Ewww I don't even want to think about it" She laughed before placing a kiss on his jaw.

"Think about me only, think about us" She breathed "And damnn you Manik Malhotra aren't your new and fresh and first girlfriend is hot huh ? Why are you rejecting her like this, it's offending" He giggled at her words and the way she sounds.

"Nandini if I start I won't stop" He said the matter of fact.

"Huh" she chuckled "It will be you who will get tired and not me" and that's who she smashed his ego.

"Are you challenging me?" He found himself questioning, narrowing his eyes.

"Take it as a challenge then" And next second she was pinned against the bed with him hovering over her, her heartbeat accelerated.

(Here I am stopping this and jumping into the next day of their deeds 🤡 what they did after that and how erotically they did, will be available in next chapter, which will be the bonus chapter with only mature content of Manik and Nandini 👽)
,__________

He slumped down beside hers, breathless staring at the ceiling "You alright?" He asked few seconds later only to hear a hum from her as she was still in the daze and not able to form any words.

"Breathe softly" He caressed her back as she on her stomach as few mins back he was fucking her from the behind.

"I am totally fine" She grabbed her phone to find 30 missed calls of her dad from last evening.

Taking a deep breathe , she prepared herself to lie and dialled his number, he picked the call in one ring as if he was waiting for her.

"Doll? Where are you? I've been trying to call you from last evening? Do you know how tensed I was" just hearing the panic in his voice and how tensed she made him , she felt pathetic.

"Dad I am sorry, I am in my friend's residence and we had party last and I was kinds drunk" She cooked up a story.

"You don't need to say sorry, just take care of yourself and leave me a message whenever you are out with your friends" She heard him saying from another side.

"I will dad and I love you in and I am so sorry" She further said.

"It's alright I love you more, drink glass of lemonade, I'll talk later, I have meeting"

"Bye dad"

Hanging up the call , Nandini turned towards Manik who was engrossed in his phone, the duvet was covering till his belly , the same duvet is covering her as well..

She noticed the marks of her nails on his arms, shoulders, chest, the bite marks and what not.

"We have to get freshen up, Maa has messaged, she is preparing breakfast for all of us" Nandini hummed at his words and closed her eyes yawning.

She didn't get enough sleep last night, as they were busy doing the deeds.

"Sleep later, we need to freshen up now" whispering he kissed her forehead and got off from the bed.

"Let's get you a warm bath" He picked her in his arms making her squealed and hissed as she was sore.

"Sit here" He made her sit on the slab and forward her a new brush and toothpaste.

After that, He filled the tub with warm water, mixed lavender oil and prepared the bubble bath for hers.

Nandini brushed her teeth and rinse her mouth when Manik settled her inside the bath tub, she moaned in relaxation as the warm water touched her body.

"I'll be back" He wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out while Nandini closed her eyes leaning her head back.

Manik on the other side, changed the sheets then took out her outfit, those outfits which she used in Goa are with him and now she could use it as a substitute.

Once done, he brushed his teeth then settled behind her "I am sorry for behaving like a caveman last night" He placed a kiss on her shoulder.

"I am fine" She whispered turning towards him.

"No you aren't" He whispered pecking her lips.

"There is an abrupt change" He mumbled, Nandini hinted the slight change of his tone and raised her eyebrow.

"We aren't fighting today" He said as he giggled.

"Just because we had sex that doesn't mean we will stop fighting okay?" She retorted.

"Of course, from now we will fight extra on the bed" and they broke into fits of laughter.
___________________

Nandini's pov.

I gave in to my desires last night because I wanted it. I trusted Manik enough to give myself to him. Apart from being an ass, he is ugh I can't explain him.

He is wholesome, he is a keeper but daamn he was so dominating on the bed, I would never going to forget last nights deeds. His harsh touches and soft caress.

Now he is leaving for USA and my eyes are welling up. I've had never thought that I would behave like a cry baby but here I am totally crying for Manik.

The is unexpected, Actually I am being unexpected.

I will going to miss him. But it's alright his career comes first and I am proud of him that he made it to Hollywood with his soulful voice.

We had breakfast in Malhotra Mansion, while Mannat was passing me teasing looks and even she whispered in my ear that "I want details of last night, Doll"

This girl has changed. Mannat used to be so innocent and calm and Anurag has literally changed her but I am glad that she is not a timid Mannat she used to be in her teenage. She is confident enough now and this made me so happy.

"Did you keep everything securely? Passports? Documents?" I heard Mohini Aunty saying to Manik as she helped him with the last minute packing.

"Maa , stop freaking out and yes I've kept everything securely" He answered softly to hers while going through some documents.

I was sitting silently in his room with Mannat , sipping the hot chocolate which Anurag has prepared for all of us.

"I am freaking out? No Manik you are freaking out, you weren't home last night and now you are doing everything in haste, what if you miss something? And answer me where were you last night" I choked in my hot chocolate by her last question.

"You alright Nandini" Mohini Aunty asked caressing my back and I nodded after slipping few sips of water and calming myself down.

"Maa, Manik was with me last night, we went to club to attend a party, after all my baby brother is leaving so we thought to spend some quality times" Anurag came out as Manik's savour thou he was smirking and I noticed some looks changing between the brothers as if they are talking with eyes.

Anurag has more chemistry with Manik more than he has with Mannat , lol.
________

"I did not tell you to help me" Manik whined following Anurag to his room.

"Still I came out as your saviour, otherwise mom would burst you with the questions that where you were last night" Anurag retorted back while Manik rolled his eyes.

"That's so thoughtful of you , Anu, I am so grateful of you, Thank you" Manik said sugar coating his words.

"I don't need your thank you" The evil smirked Anurag passed him ,he understands there is a hidden meaning behind it.

"Then what you need?" Manik asked.

"Remember the scratches on my Ferrari , Manik?" Anurag started. "I hope you remember that was my first self earned car and you being a bitch gave it scratches" He further added.

"And I spent lakhs making it perfect"

"So how about you transferred few lakhs in my account?" Manik whined and stomped his feet in frustration.

"What if I won't?" Manik asked.

"Then I will go and tell maa that you were with Nandini last night" He smirked answering it to Manik.

"I fucking hate you" Manik sat down on the floor and started kicking his hands and legs like he was a baby.

"You can't do this to me, Bhai, you earned for than me" Anurag rolled his eyes at his drama.

"Maaa woh na---" Anurag yelled and about to walked out of the room when Manik hold his right leg pulling him.

Anurag held the door tight, otherwise he would have fell right on his face.

"Bhai meri flight hai kuch hi ghante mein, aisa ni kar mere saath" Anurag was almost melt at his babyish expression but then he remembered his days when he used to beg to Manik and Manik used to behave so sadistic to him.

"I won't melt , Baby Malhotra, you have only five mins to transfer the money" Getting angry by Anurag's words, He pulled his leg hard while Oldie Malhotra failed to balanced himself and fell down , groaning in pain.

"Fine I am transferring the amount" Manik stood up and kicked him hard.

"Manik I will take revenge once you will be back and I am not lying" Anurag stated getting up.

"Fuck you" Manik mumbled.
_______________

So hey lovesss, I hope the update was not that bad.

Congratulations to Manik and Nandini they are Boyfriend girlfriend now👽 and they are so fast that they did the deeds as well 🌚

Here is the little teaser for you all

"Get on the bed, now you will get the best fuck of your life" She silently obeyed as she laid down, staring at him searching something in the drawer, her eyes raking on the tattoo at his back which was shining under the moonlight.

Manik turned, gazing at the young beauty who laid on his bed, hairs sprawled on the pillow , only the diamond studs shining on her ears. "Naked and ready for me? " He mumbled in satisfaction holding the packet which has the most important thing.

Are you excited to read their deeds? If yes then hit the stat button and leave some good comments 😌
__________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
665K 33.6K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
245K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...