Unlovable Me {BoyxBoy}

By xink0heartx

It's been so many years and my dad continues to hurt me daily. How long can I continue to live like this befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Character Appearance
Next Story

Chapter 12

278 20 6
By xink0heartx

{Taylor}

My warriors surround Ash's father surrounding him. They were clumsy in their steps and some even tripped. They were still drunk and couldn't focus this was a very bad time for this man to come.

'Dam it he took the right opportunity to show up'

'Warriors surround him, Alec you and I will attack him from the back. Try to make him smaller somehow try taking out his leg. I need ten more warriors to look after the pack inside and I need two to guard Ash's door.' I order to all the warriors.

'Yes Alpha' the warrior's voices ring through my head. Alec sneaks behind the Golem. Since the golem is big and heavy his movements are slow so it should be easier to deal with. The last Golem went extinct ten thousand years ago. The Golem swings his arm towards my warriors hitting some against the pack walls.

'Now!' I yell as Alec and I jump against the back of his knees causing him to fall forward onto his knees. He falls onto the ground and begins to laugh. Alec and I visibly flinch to the sound of his sinister laugh.

"Hah you must be that little brat's mate, pathetic." He chuckles making me want to rip out his throat. He continues to talk in a low sinister tone, "That little shit made my wife drive herself insane so much that I had to kill her myself."

I tilt my head in confusion as he continues to talk. "That bitch wanted the power that that little bitch has swarming through his blood."

'This asshole!' I let out a low angry growl.

'Calm down Alpha let him speak we need to know why he needs the Luna so much and what Ash could possibly be. This might cause further trouble in the future and we need to be prepared for whatever comes.'

Alec tells me, so gradually I try to calm down my anger and let the dirty old man continue. "That brat has the power to take a million lives at the snap of his finger, bring people back from death. Wings larger than angel wings they give him the ability to fly to the gates of Heaven and Hell bringing souls there."

My eyes widen in shock from the information he's surprisingly telling us.

'My mate is so powerful how?'

"His mother was the sister of the Moon Goddess herself. In his previous life he was the strongest fallen angel warrior in all of heaven and hell. He hasn't awoken from what I've seen but in the near future he will," He says glaring up at me. "And as you may already see I a Golem but I am not the source of his power. To have his powers you are to cut open his chest and eat his heart. His mother wanted to kill him to get the power back as she thought it was too dangerous for him to harness it."

"I hate that brat from heart to bone. That slut made me kill my mate, my love my wife. When she was alive I loved that fucking bitch with all my heart but now it's pure hatred." Suddenly a grin tugs at his lips before he returns back into his Golem form and attacks us.

'That bastard! He charged at us while we were distracted listening to that!'

Quickly I dodge his attack jumping onto his head and pushing it into the dirty. I'm light on my feet after all that Alpha camping in France. He recovers from the attack and gets back up. He charged towards Knight and Jacob as he must have noticed they aren't drunk and the strongest warriors I have. They distract him while most of the warriors attempt to at least hit him but miss from their own drunk state.

'At this rate if this continue he's just going to kill us and take Ash.'

The bastard runs towards me again and this time I was too slow to dodge his attack as he hits me causing me to fly back into the pack wall. I slide down the wall feeling the burning pain erupt. My consciousness starts to fade and darkness takes over just as I see Ash jump out from the pack house.

**Ash**

I felt sick in my stomach. Something didn't feel right and it was too quiet. I woke up and get out of bed. I look out the window to see if there is anything wrong hoping to spot Taylor who isn't in the room anymore. I open the door to see two of the warriors guarding the door.

"We are sorry Luna but you cannot leave this room." One of them says looking over to me and blocking the exit to the hall. Shit so something it wrong. I move back and let the door close. Hah don't think I was just gonna let me do nothing while my mate is being beaten down by who knows what or who.

I move back getting ready for a run up. I sprint to the door knocking it open and knocking the guard's unconscious as well. Well that was easier than I thought. I run down the stairs and hear a big slam coming from outside. My back sprouts in pain, Taylor! I shift into my wolf form and slam open the door to find a large rock monster towering over my mate.

'What the hell is he!?'

'He's a Golem' Snowy announces. A Golem but they shouldn't even be alive my mother used to tell me stories about them The Golem notices me and smirks at my direction before calmly walking over to me.

"Well hello my dear son, long time no see." The voice makes me tremble and instantly memories flash before my eyes and I know exactly who it is.

'Father!'

My eyes fall over to a limp Taylor who's slumped against the pack house wall. That was the last nerve and it just snapped like a twig. All the emotions and anger I held back over the years came all flooding out. Every pain that my father caused flared up on my skin.

'How dare he hurt our mate!' Snowy yells with a growl of dominance better than an Alpha's. My heart beat became erratic and faster so much louder that it ran through my ears. My back felt like it was on fire as my body grew an excruciating pain sensation. It felt like my body was being let up on fire and burning me from the inside out.

My back hurt the most and my vision seemed to grow higher. I was still in my wolf form but I must have been growing. Courage, a new found confidence, hope and power swam through my veins. The negative feelings all left my body at the same time. My father's face turned to one of shock just like the rest.

"His powers came faster than I thought they would." He suddenly says causing me to let out a growl that made the ground shake. At that moment I didn't care what powers he was talking about this man made my life a living misery and even tried to kill the only person that loved me. My mate.

I stalk over to me ignoring the burning pain that turns into numbness. He was no father of mine; he was no husband to my mother. A flash of fear flashed in his eyes and the rest of the pack shook in fear. I'm sorry for scaring the pack but he was my father and I won't let him get away from hurting my mate.

A gust of wing caused me to look at my back where wings on fire had sprouted. To say I was shocked was an understatement but I ignored them and looked back at my 'father'.

'Ash let me take control of our body it's too much for you to handle and if you don't let me the pain will worsen.'

'Go right ahead and this asshole apart while you're at it too.' With that my wolf snaps into control leaving no room for argument. The terror on my father's face couldn't surpass the wolfy giggle, this is what he deserves after everything he ever did to me.

My wolf ran over to him and leapt into the air expecting to land on him instead I stop mid-air when a flap of something beside me catches my attention. So I have wings cool. As his attention is attached to my wings I get this chance to land on top of him. He stumbles backwards at the impact quickly with speed I didn't even know I had I ran behind him tripping him in the process. I jump onto his body and tear his limbs apart from his rock body hating the terrible taste of rock in my teeth. Only his head and body is left of him.

My eyes fall onto the pack warriors where they all stand there shaking in slight fear.

'Can you please put him in the dungeon, add more guards at the front and lock him up. No food or water to be given to him until he tells me why he attacked other than the reason as to how he wanted me back.'

The warriors take him to the dungeons and I look over to my mate who still lays unconscious against the wall. I run over to him shifting in the process not giving a single thought about my naked form and pick him up taking him up to our room where I lay him on the bed. Just as his eyes open to reveal his green eyes that I missed so much I manage to whisper, "I did it.'

Just as those words passed my lips black dots fade into my vision and my body can't handle the power. My exhausted form falls to the ground with a thud as I pass out.

-I lost so many reads and votes because this story suddenly disappeared. It still bothers me now that it disappeared with no reason because I put a lot of effort and loved this story, it being my proudest achievement. I'm pretty stupid so something becoming something popular and big has never happened until this story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 135 19
When I was little, I was never healthy for a full day. When I would go to school, I would carry around an oxygen tank so that I could breathe properl...
978 39 3
What if you committed suicide one day. After just one horrible day that set you off. You know, the bullies and the mean classmates who want to help b...
46.3K 1.9K 16
~PLEASE NOTE THAT I MADE THIS BACK IN 2018 AND MY GRAMMER AND STORY TELLING IS UTTER GARBAGE I APOLOGIZE~ A boy. He's different from other people in...
113K 1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...