Illicit [Harry Styles]

Von elliexmclean

Illicit: forbidden by law, rules or custom. 17 year old law student Jessica Walsh meets Harry Styles in the... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - Part 1
Chapter 28 - Part 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Explanation
Chaper 74
Chapter 75
Hello Darkness, My Old Friend...
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 13

23.4K 743 827
Von elliexmclean

"Come on, you need to look good if we're going to a party with the likes of Louis!" Mckenzie whines. She's offering to lend me a black dress to wear to the 'get together' tonight, but it looks tiny and I don't know how comfortable I am wearing something like that. "At least try it on?"

I sigh and snatch the fabric from her, walking into her bathroom and changing into the dress. It's plain black with lacy three-quarter length sleeves, it's really nice but the material hugs my skin so tightly and the hem only reaches the middle of my thigh and I feel way too exposed for my liking.

As I step out of the bathroom and back into Mckenzie's bedroom her eyes light up and she shrieks and jumps up and down, "You have to wear it, you look so good!"

"I don't know... I feel naked!"

"Well you look hot!"

"Why do I need to look hot, it's not like I'm going out on the pull! I have a boyfriend, remember."

Mckenzie huffs and rolls her eyes at me. I know she doesn't think too highly of Liam but she's accepted the fact that we're together at long last. She thinks he's boring and isn't as into me as he should be, but he's just busy a lot; he is good to me.

"Please?" she bats her eyelashes at me. "You don't need to be out on the pull to look good! There's nothing wrong with a little teasing," she winks, and I gasp and slap her arm whilst she throws her head back with laughter.

In the end she manages to convince me to keep the dress on - this could turn out to be an uncomfortable evening of me feeling extremely self conscious, but I know my best friend wouldn't lie and tell me something suited me if it didn't and I trust her.

Mckenzie wore a red dress with spaghetti strap sleeves and outrageously high black heels with red lipstick to match. She looked amazing with her shiny straight hair. I, however, wore boots with a small heel that I'd actually be able to walk in and as usual kept the makeup to a minimum with my dirty blonde hair in natural loose waves.

We walk to Harry's when the sun goes down and get there for eight, when we reach his driveway the house is dimly lit and the closer you got to the building the louder the music was that was escaping into the street through open windows. Mckenzie went ahead and walked straight in and we were met by the smell of alcohol along with the faint smell of smoke, and there was way too many people here for this to still be considered a 'get together'. I almost cringed at the thought of this perfect house being trashed by a bunch of unruly teenagers.

As we stepped inside and looked around for a moment I caught sight of Louis walking by with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other, everyone he passed seemed to have something to say to him and he really appeared to be in his element since he was such a people person. He noticed us standing by the door and both of his arms raised as he jogged towards us and cheered.

"Jessica, Mckenzie, come on in! Join the party." Louis put an arm round each of our shoulders and guided us towards the living room where the party was the most alive. There were people gathered on the sofas, some playing drinking games, some just socialising and others dancing. Everyone had a cup, bottle or can of some sort in their hand and more often than not were smoking something, too. I admit I haven't been to a lot of parties, but this one was much more intense than the ones I have attended, but that may be down to the fact most of the people here were older than us.

Louis sat us down on one sofa next to Zayn who had a brunette girl sat on his knee and giggling into his ear. His hand was gripping her waist and it was strange to see him like this since the first time I met him he didn't even say anything. Louis left us and within minutes returned holding two plastic cups against his chest which he handed to us before taking a seat next to Mckenzie. I didn't know what was in the drink but I didn't want to embarrass myself by asking so I just took a sip, trying not to react when the slightly sharp taste hit my tongue. I think whatever it was, was mixed with some sort of fizzy drink because it didn't taste as bad as I'd expected.

Mckenzie drank her drink a lot quicker than I did and even took a drag of Louis' cigarette when he offered it to us. They seemed to be getting along great but I felt a bit like a third wheel and no one was really talking to me.

Half an hour went by and I hadn't even seen Harry; he was probably with a girl or his other friends somewhere. I had contributed a little to the conversation around me and just about finished my drink but I wasn't really having a lot of fun so I decided to distract myself by heading to the bathroom.

I excused myself and climbed the familiar staircase, seeing a guy leaving what looked like the bathroom, so I slipped in after him and shut the door behind me making sure to lock it securely. I examined myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and checking my dress, sighing slightly as I realised what a long night I had ahead of me. I used the toilet and washed my hands, fixing my dress once more and leaving the bathroom. Someone barged past me and into the room behind me and I rolled my eyes as I headed for the stairs.

As I reached the top step, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me backwards. Before I could even look up I was being dragged into a room and pressed up against the door which is slammed shut behind me.

"You came," a breathless voice said, and I look up to see Harry staring down at me, his eyes are red and baring into mine. His chest is pressed against mine and every time he exhales I'm pushed harder against the wood of the door. Looking around, I recognise that we're in his room.

"Yeah," I breathe, it's much quieter in here and it's odd going from loud booming music to only the sound of breathing.

After a while of looking at his face in silence, I ask him, "Are you... are you high?"

He stares seriously at me with his signature look of furrowed eyebrows and a blank expression for a few seconds before his lips quiver and he bursts into laughter. He laughs so hard that his eyes screw shut, his grin is wide and showing his perfectly aligned, white teeth and his head bobs up and down when his laugh becomes so intense that it's silent. Despite wanting to be disappointed that he has clearly been smoking weed, I can't help but giggle.

"So that's where you've been all night," I shake my head and let my smile die down as I escape him and walk further into his room.

"Have you been looking for me? And, all night? It's like nine," he says, suppressing his fits of laughter and locking the door as he turns to face me.

"Harry... what are you..."

"Relax, I just don't want anyone to come in here and trash my room."

I stroll around his room and Harry watches me closely from the door, I can feel his eyes on me without even having to look at him.

"Where are you parents?" I ask him curiously, making conversation.

"Out of town," he replies, his voice is delightfully slower than usual and, unlike before when he was laughing, now his voice sounds low and gruff again. I turn to see him standing with his arms crossed over his chest, one hand fiddling with his bottom lip. He's wearing a black Calvin Klein sweater and black skinny jeans with a pair of boots, and I can't help but look him up and down and think that he looks good. I decide to stop being nosy by walking around his bedroom and step towards him, his pupils are dilated with only a thin ring of pale green visible, and the whites of his eyes are hardly white anymore from the bloodshot veins that cover them.

He steps towards me, closing the space between us that I purposely left. Again, his head dips down so that he's more at eye level with me and one of his hands falls to touch my waist gently, the other coming up to stroke my hair away from my face.

"This dress..." he rasps, looking down at my body.

"I know, I look ridiculous," I scoff and fidget under his light touch and watchful stare.

"That wasn't really the word I had in mind." His voice came out as almost a growl it was so low, a smirk tugging at the corners of his mouth. "I like it. I mean, you're driving me crazy just standing there."

My cheeks blush and my breath hitches in my throat. "Harry..."

"Mhm?" he hums, not really taking any notice and continuing to study my figure which makes me feel more self conscious in this outfit even if he does say he likes it. "Fück I want to kiss you right now," he mumbles.

As much as I don't want to do the wrong thing and make this a habit, I really want to kiss him, too. I glance at his lips and I long to feel the electricity I felt only days ago when he kissed me at the lake. Without giving it a second thought, I whisper, "Do it then."

Harry's eyes dart up to meet mine in a movement much quicker than I thought he'd be able to manage in the relaxed state he's in and he looks surprised, but then he smiles and leans in slowly. My eyes flutter closed, anticipating the feeling of his lips on mine but it doesn't come soon enough, his mouth is millimetres from mine and I can feel his hot breath but he cruelly draws out the moment for as long as he can, until I can't stop myself from being the one to reach out and kiss him.

Harry seems taken aback as he inhales deeply through his nose and wraps his forearms around my back. He smells faintly of weed but I don't care, I breathe in the smell of him, and his jumper against me is warm and soft. I snake my arms around his neck and play with the curls that sit at the nape of his neck as our lips move together, I have butterflies in my stomach and I gasp when he groans faintly and takes the opportunity to slip his tongue into my open mouth. I let him take the lead just like the first time and I lose my breath so quickly that I have to pull away to gasp for air.

"Jump," he says, panting over my lips, his forehead resting on mine as we both try to catch our breath.

"Wha-"

"Just do it."

I do as he asks and jump, instinctively wrapping my legs around his waist and his hold around my middle tightens to hold me up, he leans forward slightly to make sure I don't fall but he doesn't let go to grab my legs. He walks to his bed and turns to sit on the edge, setting me down on top of him to straddle his lap. After pecking my lips a couple of times he moves to my neck, he leaves kisses there and then one arm leaves my back so that his hand can push the tight material of my dress off my shoulder.

At first I don't get why he did that, but then he desperately sucks at the newly exposed skin under my collarbone and I get it - he doesn't want to leave a mark that anyone will see. He sucks and bites hard on the area before soothing the stinging skin with his tongue. When he's done there he focuses his attention on my lips again, kissing me with that same passion as before.

Accidentally, I let a moan past my throat but it's muffled by Harry's mouth. I hold his face in my hands and hunch my back, arching over so that I have to tilt my head down now to keep kissing him, in the process I must've shifted my hips against his without realising because I feel him move underneath me and he disconnects our lips so that he can hiss.

He aggressively flipped me over so that my back was on the bed and he was on top of me between my legs. "No teasing," he looked down on me and warned through swollen lips.

Before I can say anything back he's kissing me again, his hand reaches down to hold my thigh against his waist and it sneaks past the fabric of my dress, running over my bare skin and getting higher and higher until his finger grazes my hip and hooks over the waistband of my underwear.

"Harry," I hastily break the kiss to stop him.

"What's wrong?"

"I-I can't- We can't... do that..." I stammer.

"Oh... okay," he says, taking his hand away.

"I'm sorry," I apologise, slightly embarrassed as I look away from his face.

"Shh it's okay, you don't have to apologise. I get it," he coos, first putting his finger over my lips to silence me and then stroking my hair.

He goes to kiss me again but suddenly I feel a horrible feeling in my gut and I turn my head completely away from him. "I can't do this," I panic, sitting up. "This is... not right, this is wrong. This is so wrong. I have a boyfriend!"

"You obviously weren't thinking about him ten minutes ago when you asked me to kiss you," he scoffs.

"I was I just-"

"-No you weren't. If you really loved your little boyfriend you wouldn't have let me kiss you, not before and not now."

"It was a mistake."

"Doing something once is a mistake, Jessica! Choosing to do it for a second time is not a mistake!" he shouts, throwing his arms in the air and jumping off me to stand at the end of the bed. Why was he angry? He wasn't the one being cheated on.

"Why are you blaming this on me? You're the one that keeps coming onto me and then you act as though it's you that's getting hurt!"

His face turns red when I talk back to him and swiftly he flies across the room and sweeps his arms across his desk, knocking everything on it to the floor with rage.

"Harry please sto-"

"No! I want you out. Now."

-----

Please vote and comment if you read! :)

This chapter is dedicated to revenants because I love her story French Braids! Go check it out - it's really good and really nicely written.

Love,

E x

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

142K 2.6K 40
Harry, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn are your typical group of teenage boys, but they're in one of the world's most popular bands, One Direction. They'...
6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
16.4K 199 27
When Liam makes the bold decision of taking time off touring in America to visit the 14 year old, who Megan claims to be his daughter, on her 15th bi...
636K 11.5K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...