Calamity

By surface-pressure

Camila Cabello likes to think that she was destined for greatness. How could she not? She's sharp, level-head... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
INTERLUDE
LETTER ONE
LETTER THREE
LETTER FOUR
LETTER FIVE
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue

LETTER TWO

812 66 8
By surface-pressure

Dear Camz,

Ally finally got a boyfriend. Which means I get the apartment all to myself more often. But I usually just end up watching Gossip Girl and drown in a tub of vanilla ice cream.

Yeah, I know. Me eating vanilla? The world must be ending. I never gave the flavor another chance until recently. I was grocery shopping and thought of you the second I saw it.

Remember our junior year of high school when you dumped a vanilla ice cream cone on Jeremy's head because you caught him looking at my ass? I'm pretty sure everybody around me thought I was crazy at the store when they saw me laughing to myself while I was thinking about it.

I had a dream about you the other night, by the way. In case you were interested in hearing about it... We were on a picnic date and you fed me chocolate covered strawberries while we sunbathed.

I'd do anything to make that dream a reality, Camz. I lie to myself and everyone around me when they ask if I'm over you and I say yes. I don't think I'll ever be over it. Over us.

Your mom tells me you're doing okay and I hope that's true. And I also hope that wherever you are on this earth, you'll bring me to those places one day too.

Yours truly,

Lauren

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.7K 31
Set after EoS and after the retrieval of the second half of the Book of Breathings in ACOMAF, this fanfic combines the worlds, with story twists and...
658K 25.7K 69
Lauren and Camila are happily married, but a year into their marriage, a tragic event forces one of the brunette's to make a decision that causes the...
Yours Truly By K

Fanfiction

35.1K 794 23
Lauren and Camila know a lot about each other, except for, well, each other's names. They've been writing handwritten, anonymous letters to each othe...
1M 42.4K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...