The Dark Monster

By Izzayy_k

This is the story of a simple, kind and innocent girl, Flora Williams who lives with her father in a small vi... More

A/N
Prologue
1. Her Life
2. Peter
3. Victor's purposal
4. Warning
5. Rain
6. Achilles king
7. Away from home
8. He wants you
9. Not afraid of you
10. Don't lie
11. Cottage
12. Sick
13. Awoke
14. Shopping
15. A new Friend
16. Amanda's past
17. Escape
18. Abducted
19. Achilles
20. Trust broken
21. Healing
22. Punishment
23. Regrets
24. Don't cry
25. Last day
26. Forgiven
27. Leaving
28. Journey
29. New home
30. Jane's request
31. Father's anger
32. Confrontation
33. Reconcile and war
34. Wait
35. Tortured
36. Saved
37. Jane's end
Epilogue

A/n

6.1K 77 25
By Izzayy_k

Hello my lovely Readers! I want to know what you think of the story so far?

I have tried my best not to make Achilles that bad but I think nothing can justify his actions.

But if we see broadly it was the way he was brought up punishing who disrespect him, he thought that it was the only way he can earn respect from his people but what he didn't know was it was fear they held for him.

He never wanted to punish her but his rules led him to punish her Which was very stupid of him and he realized this in a very painful way.

I hope you are liking this story and if you want you can give a look to my other stories. I hope you will like them too !

Thank you ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19 1 5
She's always trusted the land she's come from, she has (mostly) done as she's told to appease her father. She hides her imperfections, hides her thou...
1.4K 69 39
Gwen Christine Nichols is a weak girl left alone with her abusive father. Her brother and boyfriend disappeared and her mother died in the hands of h...
6.3M 135K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
41.4K 1.4K 10
"I take what I want, princess, no matter what." TRUTH is hidden behind the LIES. Secrets are buried within the secrets. Darkness lurks in the Light...