I only love you

By wannasuckmydick

Third part to "loving you" and "learning to love you again" More

Main charecters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

30

647 59 66
By wannasuckmydick

Mercedes pov:

"Mercedes I can't do this damn shit" Chanel complained.

"Chanel if you don't get yo ass up there and swing on the pole by yo legs and wrap you ar-"Mercedessss oh my Goduhh" she complained

"Look imma show you how to do this shit one moe time. Then if you don't climb ya yella ass up there and do it we're fighting" I said walking up to the pole fully dressed with my heals.

"You looking ?" I asked looking back at her. "Yes" she nodded.

I jumped onto the pole grunting and scooted up it some.

I took a deep breath then swung my body around the pole locking my knees on it.

I kept spinning and grabbed my ankles. When I did that my spinning sped up for a few seconds then slowly slowed down.

I huffed unwrapping my arms and using them help me get down.

"Go candi" I said and she sighed hiting her blunt one more time before giving it to me.

"You betta do it right" I said watching her.

She clapped some powder on her hands then walked up to the pole.

I watched jump on it climbing up. When she got to where she wanted to be she swung her body.

I watched her intensely as she copied the move.

When she did it right I let out a breath. "See bitch ! I knew you could do it" I said clapping.

"Oh yea I kilt that shit. I'm ready now bitch" she smiled sticking out her tongue.

"Ok let's run thr-"Mercedes ! Mercedes ! Bitch where is Mercedes ?" I heard a all too familiar voice.

I ran out the room going towards the voice. "Uncle Clifford !" I smiled when I seen him.

"Here you go" he smiled rushing over to me. "Well don't just stand there give me a hug" he said pulling me into him.

"What you doing here ?" I asked. "Girl you know they had to invite the baddest to announce and be a opening act to the contest" he said.

"You know I'm in it right ?" I asked. "Tuh. Girl you betta be" he said walking past me.

"Now show me you and yo lil friend moves" he said walking over to practice room.

Beyonce pov:

"Alright y'all I'm about to go have fun" I said walking in the living room with a big duffle bag full or hundreds.

I'm about to bless these strippers tonight.

"Where is yo clothes beyonce ?" Rick asked when he seen me.

I had on a clear shirt with a black lingerie bra and black shorts that didn't cover the bottom of my ass cheeks.

And to top it off some black heels, also nika barbie chain just to be petty.

I curled my hair and let keri do my edges and make up. "You ready ?" Keri asked coming onside of me.

Turns out Melly went out to the club with Nika tonight without even telling keri where he's been.

She took it more extreme than me though. What she got on looks like a whole damn stripper outfit.

She talking bout she borrowed it from a friend. I wonder what stripper she know.

"Keri what do you have on ?!" Angela asked. "It's the new style momma" keri said smiling at her.

"Come on girl let's go before we miss the contest" i said walking away with keri following.

"Bye mommy ! By daddy !" I smiled waving at them then walked out the door.

"You got the weed ?" Keri asked me. "Girl right out of Nika jar" I said showing the bag full of weed then laughing.

Onika pov:

"Damn, baby can throw it back" I said throwing some more ones on the stripper.

"It's more where that came from in the private section" she turned around putting her hands on my chest.

"Is that right ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Yea that's right. Just no touching" she whispered in my ear.

"Awww, that sucks cause I'm a hands on learner" I said licking my lips and she smirked.

"Um bitch, you bets ya ass up off her and dance on somebody else" I heard Mercedes voice then the stripper jumped back making me smack my lips.

Cockblocking ass.

The girl ran off and mercedes crossed her arms glaring at me.

"What ?" I asked. "I told beyonce yo ass up here" she said.

"You didn't tell her which club right ?" I asked sitting up. Beyonce not about to drag me up out here by my neck.

"No I didn't tell her which club. But she sounded pissed off" she said and I waved her off.

"She'll be Ight" I shrugged hitting to the hookah.

"Now what would you do if roles was reversed and I told you beyonce was up here with dre ?" She said causing me to look up at her.

"Simple. Beat her ass" I shrugged taking a shot.

Beyonce pov:
"Heyy dre !" I smiled walking up to his car where he was with his homeboys.

"Damn girl, you look good" he bit his lip looking me up and down.

I giggled walking up to him "thank you" I said smiling.

"What y'all been smoking on ?" One of his friends asked. "Don't worry about it. Now come on let's get in this club" I said walking away.

"Girl you know Mercedes performing tonight right ?" Keri said walking up onside me.

"My baby performing ?" I asked getting excited while we walked up to the door.

When the security seen me they looked shocked and I smiled "how much to get in ?"

"U-Uhm- don't worry about paying. Come right on in" he smiled letting me and Keri through then stopping dre.

"Man this some bullshit" I heard dre say and chuckled.

"Anyway, yea. Her and candi a duo, and baby that's who everybody on right now" she said.

"Her name candi ? I wonder what flavor" I said biting the inside of my lip.

"About the same flavor nika is" I heard keri mumbled making me scrunch my eyebrows.

What she mean ?

Chanel pov:

"Now candi I know you the new hot thing but I think I could show you some tricks" the gay man Mercedes came in with said pointing his nails at me.

"You can strip ?" I asked. "Can I strip ??? Gir-Hold my shit Mercedes" he said shoving her his purse and walking up to the pole.

He hoped up the pole and swung his body turning upside down. I gasped watching him walk on air going around the pole.

When he was done he got down and smirked "you gotta wait to see the rest" he winked.

"Damn" I mumbled. "Ok candi come on and let's do this routine" Mercedes said.

"Can we do the helicopter move ?" I asked and she looked back at me.

"Can you do it ?" She asked and I nodded. "Alright. I'm on top" she said getting on the pole.

"Alright y'all gone and practice. Hurry up na the show gotta start" the man said before walking out.

Onika pov:

"Damn when the contest start ?" I asked coco.

"Not yet Damn. Be paitent" she said and I huffed sitting back.

"I'm bored" i grumbled. "Shiiittt I'm not !" Melly yelled while I stripper gave him a lap dance.

"Keri gone whoop yo ass" I said and he looked over at me. "Mann keri ain't gone do shit" he said waving me off.

"See that's yo problem. You believe she ain't gone do shit" rih said sipping her drink.

"Betta listen to when a womens fed up by r Kelly" Cole said.

"He said no lies in that song either"Lauren  said pointing at him.

He just waved us off putting his attention back on the stripper.

"Well y'all can stay lame but I'm finna go turn up" I said grabbing a bottle and standing up.

I walked over to the stage popping the rubber band off my stack.

Out the corner of my eyes I thought I seen beyonce but when I looked again I didn't see nobody.

I'm tripping. Her ass ain't up here.

Beyonce pov:

"Open up bitch !" Keri said loudly.

I opened my mouth sticking my tongue out and she poured a shot in my mouth.

I swallowed it wincing the smiled.

"Attention ! Attention !" I heard loudly and the light shut out.

"Ouuu it's about to happen !" I said excitedly.

"I hope y'all are ready for the finest, the baddest, the nastiesttt, bitches from the U.S"

"We ready !" I yelled out.

Blue light turned on  along with music and I seen a a tall figure twerking.

When they turned around I seen it was a man making me gasp.

"Bitch give me some of them ones" I said to keri.

She handed me some and I threw them at him cheering him along.

He danced up to the pole and jumped up on it doing tricks. I watched him spin his body around it and go upside down walking.

"Yaaaasssss !" I smiled throwing some of my hundreds at him.

He swung around the pole again with his legs open and landed in a split.

The crowd cheered throwing money and he got up.

"Now I'm just an opening act. That ain't shit compared to what these bitches about to show y'all. Now give it up for fantasy !" He said walking off the stage.

I seen a girl sexy walking up to the pole and smirked.

I'm about to enjoy this.

Onika pov:

"These bitches boring" I said watching the girl twerk on the floor.

People was throwing money on her but it just wasn't all that to me.

Maybe because I'm use to seeing Mercedes dance.

Then girl did a handstand and opened her legs doing left cheek right cheek. Ok.. Nevermind.

"I like that !" I smiled throwing some money up at her.

"Ouu yes fantasy make these niggas spend they whole check !" The man on the mic said making me laugh.

"Ah ! Ah ! Ah ! Gone head girl you know you bad !" He said while she twerked.

"He a good hype man" I said watching him work the crowd hyping them up more.

I wonder when Mercedes coming on

Mercedes pov:

"Ok girl. Is you ready ?" I asked Chanel.

"I'm excitedddd" she said jumping. "I just know I'm finna kill these hoes"

"Don't forget to tighten your thighs on the drop ok ? And don't look at the crowd while performing with yo shy ass" I said and she chuckled.

"Alright I won't" she said nodding with a serious face.

I passed her the blunt and she took a few hits.

"It you think about it we really athletic as hell" she said. "Girl the most athletic out of all athletes" I said agreeing with her.

"Candi girl you betta bring yo A game cause the crowd loves me" fantasy said coming back in with a smirk and a bag full of money.

"Oh baby I ain't neva worried" Chanel said waving her off.

"Right hunny cause after us they gone forget all about that lil short ass fantasy you have" I said and Chanel laughed.

"Whateva" she said flicking us off and walking away.

We waiting while all the girls went smoking and getting our mental together before we heard ourself getting called out.

Beyonce pov:

"Now y'all bets get ready for this next performance cause the girls are gonna shut it down" the host said

"Ouuu bitch I think it's Mercedes and candi turn" keri said and I opened my duffle bag getting it ready.

"Beyonce !" I heard making me look over to see Ming.

"Ming ? What you doing here ?" I asked. "Girl I came for the show. What are YOU doing here dressed like that ?" She asked pointing at me.

"I'm grown" I said waving her off.

"Two of the sexiest and most flexible bitches to EVA hit this stage. Welcome Mercedes and candiiiii !!" He announced.

Megan song 'Ride or die' started playing and with the first two beats the lights flashed.

"Oh bitch we bout to get a show" keri said.

When the beat started the blue light went normal and we seen two masked up girls on the pole by their legs with their top half handing down slowly spinning around.

"They win" I said shrugging and keri laughed.

The song started the immediately they hoped up grabbing the pole and opening their legs.

Then they dropped their body down and caught theirself with they legs spinning around.

"Ouuu do that shit again !" I said throwing the hundreds on the stage.

They dropped down like they was about to fall but stopped right before they hit the floor and flipped off landing in a split starting to twerk.

"YAASSSS BITCHHH !!" Ming yelled onside of me throwing her own money on the stage.

Mercedes crawled over to candi pushing her back and getting in between her legs grinding.

Candi threw her head back touching her body then next thing I knew she used her thighs to flip Mercedes over getting on top of her and grinding.

"I LIKE THAT !" I yelled out throwing more money on them.

They separated and candi twerked on the floor while Mercedes went up to the pole climbing up.

When she was settle candi got up sexy walking to the same pole and climbed on it too.

Onika pov:

"Damn these bitches bad !" I said throwing more money on the stage.

"Who that Mercedes with ?" I asked. "Nigga candi they said her name" Melly said.

Mercedes wrapped her arm around the pole and stretched her legs out while candi flipped upside down and did the same with her legs spinning the oposite direction.

"You bitches betta work !" The host said while the crowd went crazy throwing hella money.

Candi changed the way she had her legs to a more V like shape and Mercedes stood on her legs twerking.

"Damn girl !" Cole said throwing money up on the stage.

Mercedes jumped up some and landed on candi in a scissoring looking position.

"Damn this the best show I done seen all night" I said throwing more money.

"On everything" rih agreed with me.

"Duhhh" coco said onside of me throwing money too.

Candi wrapped her legs around the pole reaching her hands up to Mercedes and I watched intensely wondering what's next.

Mercedes pov:

"Bitch you bets not drop me" I said grabbing her hands.

I let my body fall closing my eyes. When I didn't hit the floor I opened them and Chanel winked at me.

I smiled bright hearing every body while I swung with my legs in a split position before wrapping my legs around the pole and letting Chanel go.

I grunted bending my body back and getting a hold of the pole with my arms before unwrapping my legs and sliding down the pole into a split.

I looked up seeing Chanel climbing up and got up twerking on the pole.

When Chanel got to the roof she flipped her body putting her legs on the ceiling and twerked along with me.

"Damn lil baby !!" I heard Nicki voice says and chuckled.

Chanel gave me the signal she was about to come down so I laid on my back grinding in the air rubbing my body with my head right by the pole.

Chanel slide her body down quickly and stopped right before hitting my face  and started grinding so it looked like she was grinding on my face.

To add on to the performance I brought my hands up rubbing and smacking her butt.

"Ouuu you bitches nasty" I heard uncle Clifford say making me giggle.

I rolled from under her and she got down this time crawling up to me.

She arched her back putting her face in my private area and slowly coming up my body until we face to face.

"You ready ?" She asked me "yea" I said back.

She wrapped her hand around my neck pushing my head back putting her body against mine.

She put her face in my neck kissing it before pulling back and taking my ski mask off.

The crowed got louder throwing more money while Chanel leaned in kissing me.

I pushed her back to the ground climbing on top of her and took her mask off smirking and swinging it infront of her.

She winked at me and flipped us over before getting up going to entertain the crowed while I did the same.

Beyonce pov:

"Oh my God that's Chanel !!" I exclaimed watching her twerk in dudes faces.

"Shole is ! My sister killing that shit !" Ming said throwing more money.

"Yea her ass high. But she high for a reason" dre said onside of me throwing money too.

Mercedes locked eyes with me and smirked coming over opening her legs infront of me.

"It's about time you came to me lil baby" I said licking my lips throwing a bunch of hundreds on her.

"Sorry daddy. I was busy" she said slightly out of breath grabbing my hands and tracing it down her body.

She stopped my hand on her private grinding on it.

I smirked pinching her clit and she moaned before getting up and moving.

Her and Chanel walked back to the poles climbing up.

I watched them swing their bodies and wrapped their knees around the pole before grabbing their ankles spinning around and gasped.

"DAMN GIRL !" Somebody in the crowd yelled.

"Yasss we love some flexible hoes" the host said making me laugh.

Their spinning slowed down and they unwrapped theirself before getting back how they was in the beginning handging by their thighs with their top half bent down.

Then they both dropped down at the same time stopping in the middle of the pole.

Everybody cheered loudly including me while the lights went out.

"Let's giving it up for the winners Mercedess and candiiiiii !" The host said making people get louder.

"Whew Chile them girls right there can do some tricksss" he said then music started back up.

"Ouuu this my song !" I smiled hearing 'bald head heaux shit' play.

"Come on y'all" I said to Ming and keri running to the center with a bottle in my hand.

I was already tipsy and very high so I started to dance naturally along with Keri and Ming.

"Damn bey I see you throwing that thang" I heard dre say behind me making me look back smirking.

"You can look. But don't touch." I said then started back dancing while a crowd slowly formed around us.

Onika pov:

I stared at the stage in shock with my mouth wide open.

"Was that Chanel ?!" I exclaimed.

"Hell yea that was !" Lauren clapped onside of me.

"Damn nic. No disrespect but I think I wanna marry Chanel" rih said and I smacked my lips.

"Shut the fuck up !" I said shoving her back.

"Why the hell she ain't tell me she was a stripper ?!" I asked.

"What are you mad for ?? I mean I could see if she was a bad stripper but she just got up there and killed that shit. Cheer for her ass like you was when you ain't know it was her" coco said mugging me.

"Mmcht. Man I'm going to sit down" i grumbled walking away.

I looked over seeing a big crowd in one spot watching something.

Me being the nosey person I am I decided to get up and see what they was looking at.

When I got to the front what I seen pissed me off so much I blacked out.

Roman pov:

I looked at beyonce dancing on dre barely dressed with a bottle in her hand and balled my fist.

I'm about to act a fool in this damn club.

I stormed up to her snatching her up by her shirt that shows everything.

"Bitch you got me fucked up !" I said getting in her face.

When she seen me her face changed to a look of anger and her eyes got darker.

Oh I guess Sasha wanna come out and play.

"No hoe ! You the one got me fucked upp !" She said pushing me back.

"THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU DANCING ON THIS NIGGA WITH THIS SHIT ON !" I yelled angrily.

"FUCK YOU ! I dont give a fuck about nothing you saying bitch ! You don't control me !!" She yelled back.

My chest rose up and down quickly while I got more pissed off by the second.

"WHAT YOU JUST SAY TO ME ?!" I yelled getting in her face.

"I said, FUCK YO-" I slapped her hard before she could finish her sentence and in an instant she punched me in my face.

I yelled angrily throwing punches at her not caring where they landed.

I felt her hitting me too all in my face making more mad and aggressive.

I pushed her down on the floor punching her in her mouth for what she said to me.

She grabbed me slamming me on the floor and started punching me over and over again.

I kicked her stomach making her fly off me and got up grabbing her hair.

"You wanna play with me today ?! Imma show yo ass something" I said dragging her by her hair.

I was planning on dragging her ass all the way out the club but next thing I know I'm being slammed on the floor again.

Sasha got up kicking me in my side "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING DRAG ME BY MY HAIR HOE !" She yelled stomping my stomach.

I gasped grabbing her leg and twisting it making her fall.

Chanel pov:

"Damn what's going on ?" I asked hearing a lot of yelling.

Me and Mercedes went out seeing a big crowd and went over there.

When we got there I gasped loudly seeing onika and beyonce bloody on the floor fucking each other up.

I mean these bitches fighting like they tryna kill each other.

"Aye bitch get off her !" DeAndre said grabbing onika by her hair.

I stepped up to say something but Melly and Cole beat me to it pointing the guns at him.

"I suggest you back up pretty boy" Melly said walking up on him and sticking his gun under his chin.

How the hell did they even get in with that ?!!

"ONIKA STOP !" I heard Ming scream. "BEYONCE GET OFF OF HER !" She yelled again trying to grab bey.

"Come on Mercedes we gotta stop this" I said trying to get them to get off eachother.

It was hella people recording and I looked back at rih "Handle them please" I said.

She nodded pulling out her gun. What the hell ?!!!

"Aye imma need all y'all to turn them muthafucking cameras off before I blow this bitch out" she said swinging her gun and everybody screamed.

Next thing I know the door to the club is being busted down and police officers rush in.

They got to cookie and bey breaking them apart.

"Get off me !!" Beyonce screamed with a bloody mouth trying to get back to onika.

"Im gone kill you !! You got me bent !" Onika yelled trying to get out the officers grip.

They both ended up having to get pinned down on the floor and hand cuffed.

After that they was snatched up and took out the club.

I heard Ming crying and went over to comfort her.

"Shh baby it's ok" I said hugging her and looking around.

What the fuck happened ?

Hello

How was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 3.9K 25
"Do you want to be tamed princess?" "Yes" "Yes what?" "Yes daddy"
43K 2.8K 21
πΆπ‘œπ‘šπ‘’ π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘ π‘π‘’π‘’ π‘šπ‘’, π‘€β„Žπ‘œπ‘Ž π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ 𝑐𝑙𝑒𝑏, π‘‘π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘’π‘‘ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‡π‘Žπ‘˜π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘œπ‘“π‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ...
170K 7.6K 34
Beynika