Rune Stealer

By DesertSwimmer

In the lands of Kainor some people are born with runes. These runes, scrawled in black at the base of the rig... More

Prologue
Captured
Golden Rune
Story
Rowl
Cress
Questions Game
Mercy
The Study
Realization
Going Out
The Boys
Introductions
Hunting
Threats
Ambush
Wounded
Healed
Planning
A Proposal
Tricks
Business
Demons
Embers
The Morning After
Back At It
Dinner
Blowing off Steam
Zyn
In the Kitchen
Suggestions
The Advisors
Poor Choices
Burning Candles
Staying Alive
Hysteria
Eleanor

End of Rune Stealer & New Book

400 7 3
By DesertSwimmer

Hello Hello! Harley here. Now I will keep this short: 

There will be no more Rune Stealer. It was a book I started writing in high school and I've become so disconnected with it that I don't think I'll ever pick it back up. For some reason, I had a lot of chapters unpublished that I just republished. I'm not sure why I took those chapters away, but they're there now. 

Now, I understand the pain of not knowing the ending of a good story! I would give you a short blurb about how the story of Rune Stealer continues if only I knew. Please feel free to use your own imagination haha. 

However! I am working on a new story, but it won't come out till mid-2023 (hopefully!), however, so stay tuned! 

Thank you for reading and enjoying my story! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 1.7K 92
Once upon a time, a wise Queen predicted that after millennia of peace, the evils she had once fought to vanquish would come back to seek vengeance...
1.9K 372 27
Born into the throne. Born into a life she never wanted, yet one she was destined for. But, princess Lantana has never wanted this life. Never once o...
803 25 49
"No, just liked seeing you get all protective over me if i tried to dance with another man." I laughed. "I wonder what you'd do if another man fucked...
192K 8.3K 76
❝You are just a WOMAN. You can't fight in this war, you're weak. It will chew you up and spit you out, you can't keep up with us.❞ The commander scof...