Reflection

By JustForFun251

Living a lavish life is fun until you realize others don't live like you. Living in the shadows of the rich... More

Background
.1.
.2.
.3.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
The End
Alternative Ending

.4.

33 3 5
By JustForFun251

The end of the day finally came upon them. Jisung, Changbin, and Hyunjin made their way to the car making sure not to forget Jeongin. They were planning to get something to eat on the way home, but of course, Hyunjin delayed it.

"Mr. President!" He screamed catching everyone's attention and running toward him.

Seungmin was walking with Bang Chan to the bus they rode. They were talking for a while before walking to Hyunjin's car. When he got there, they both got in the car.

"Changbin drive and Jisung get in the back," Hyunjin demanded.

While everyone was shuffling to their new places, Hyunjin pulled Seungmin into the car, sitting him on his lap. Everyone could see that Seungmin was flustered by Hyunjin's sudden action.

"Your ears are red babe," Hyunjin said rubbing his ears softly.

Changbin shook his head and laughed before putting the car in drive. Before the car started moving, they heard a commotion from the middle of the parking lot. They all sat there for a moment before realizing it was a fight. They all rushed over to the scene, some to break it up and others to watch.

Once they got over to it it was no surprise to see Felix and his friends beating on Lee Know. Lee Know was laying on the ground holding on to his stomach with blood coming from his nose.

"Here I go," Hyunjin said getting into the fight. He started by punching Felix in the face, causing him to fall to the ground. "That's what you get you little bitch!"

Jisung took his time getting Lee Know off the ground and into the car. Changbin drove over to them and helped Felix get him in the car.

Even more, hell broke loose when Felix and Hyunjin got into it. They were throwing blows one by one, and when one fell to the ground the other would get on top. Even Jeongin got a few hits in on some of Felix's friends.

"SECURITY!!!" Someone screamed causing the whole group to scatter, including the boys.

They filed into the car and drove off.

Jisung POV

Instead of going to get something to eat, we just went to my house. My parents didn't like me being out too late after school. Plus they would be worried sick if they found out their baby Jeongin didn't make it home. He did, just not in perfect condition. Pulling up in front of my house, I noticed that Lee Knows mouth dropped open.

"You're drooling." I chuckled watching him shut his mouth quickly.

I told them not to be too loud because my parents usually fall asleep early. We all slowly walked into the house, trying not to make a sound. Everyone went inside my room and made themselves comfortable. I pulled Lee Know into my bathroom and got things out of the medicine cabinet. He sat on the toilet, still shocked about it.

"I keep forgetting that you're poor." I said, soon regretting it when he stared at me blankly, "I didn't mean it li-. Never mind."

"it's okay." He reassured.

I looked away while applying peroxide to a cotton ball. When I placed it on his bruise and felt him jump from the action. I looked at him again making sure he was okay.

It shouldn't burn, right?

"That prick," I said under my breath.

"He is." Lee Know replied.

"Don't worry, I was you once."

"Really." He asked confused.

"Yeah," I replied while looking him in his eyes, "He used to always tease me and say that my cheeks are really big. He called me a chipmunk and that my parents didn't deserve the money they made."

"Sounds like he likes you."

"That's what you gathered from that?"

"Yeah." He chuckled, "I mean it's not like your cheeks aren't one of your best feat-"

One of my best features? Did he mean that or was he just saying it to make me feel better? He cleared his throat which made me laugh a little.

"Your face is your best feature." I smiled while cleaning the rest of his face.

I noticed his eyes wander away from me and a small smile formed on his face.

"Could you guys stop flirting and hurry up so we can watch this movie?" Changbin whispered into the door frame.

Lee Know POV

Felix is a bitch.

He couldn't fight me one on one and had to bring his shitty friends to help his scrawny ass. I can't believe I allowed myself to get beat up by this dick. While I was laying on the ground, all I felt was pain. I wasn't going to cry about it because it would have made me look like the bitch.

I soon felt someone grabbing me and putting me into their car. I looked over and saw Hyunjin fighting with Felix, and Jisungs brother getting involved as well. Someone screamed about the security coming and the next thing I knew, I was packed in a convertible with 7 other people.

We were driving for a moment before I noticed that we passed my house. We were headed toward the rich part of the neighborhood. I thought they were going to bring me here to finish the job, but judging from the way Jisung was inspecting my face said otherwise.

We made it to this huge mansion that seemed to be the size of 10 small houses. I was stuck in my seat with my mouth on the ground. It was weird that I would walk on this kind of property.

"You're drooling." Jisung chuckled.

I shut my mouth quickly and got out of the car. When Jisung told us not to be too loud I put the pieces together. This is his house like he lives here. His mom, dad, and his brother live in this gigantic house daily.

I climbed the huge marble stairs, watching the light from the chandelier dance above me. This felt like a fancy field trip that I could finally afford. Everything looked so nice that I almost cried.

Making it to Jisungs room, I was being pulled into the bathroom. I was still stunned at how big it was in the bedroom and the bathroom. He started getting things out of the mirror that looked very expensive.

"I keep forgetting that you're poor." He said. I could tell he regretted it when I stared at him in disbelief, "I didn't mean it li-. Never mind."

He has no filter, does he?

"it's okay," I reassured, knowing that people are going to constantly remind me that I am the less fortunate.

He applied something to a cotton ball and placed it on my face. I jumped slightly from his sudden gesture, even though it didn't hurt.

"That prick." He said under my breath.

"He is." I agreed.

"Don't worry, I was you once."

"Really," I asked confused. Judging from his status of wealth, I thought the rich stuck together. He was a victim of that scums rath. What did he say to him? Jisung seems so sweet and innocent, he wouldn't even hurt of fly. Who would even want to make him feel bad?

"Yeah," He replied while looking me in my eyes, "He used to always tease me and say that my cheeks are really big. He called me a chipmunk and that my parents didn't deserve the money they made."

"Sounds like he likes you."

"That's what you gathered from that?"

"Yeah." I chuckled, "I mean it's not like your cheeks aren't one of your best feat-"

WHAT THE FUCK LEE KNOW!?

I guess we're just blurting out whatever's on your mind. Keep it short and sweet, nothing more and nothing less. Don't sit here and tell him he looks cute, It's true but, he has to earn those compliments.

"Your face is your best feature." he smiled while cleaning the rest of my face.

My eyes went away from his and I felt my ears heating a little. My heart started beating a little faster and a smile began to form. I didn't usually get as many compliments because people avoided the poor kid.

"Could you guys stop flirting and hurry up so we can watch this movie?" Changbin whispered into the door frame.

Jisung got up and left the bathroom and motioned me to do the same. We all sat on his huge bed and watched a movie until we fell asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Jisung for some reason. When I looked at him everything in my mind went blank. It was like it was only me and him there, even though Hyunjin kept 'trying' to seduce Seungmin.

The butterflies were getting to me at that moment.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 23.7K 44
❝ ITS JUST A FAVOR. ❞ β”β”π–π–šπ–˜π–™ 𝖆 𝖋𝖆𝖛𝖔𝖗 ( πŸ›Ή ) skz ff / minsung. romance, snap au. Β©-spearbin, 2019.
8.8K 397 10
Π½ΞΉΠΌ- 𝖨𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝖧𝖺𝗇 π–©π—‚π—Œπ—Žπ—‡π—€ π—€π—ˆπ–Ύπ—Œ π—π—ˆ 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝖺𝗍 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—‚π—‹π—Œπ— 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾... 𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖼...
137K 4K 42
Everyone has a secret to keep. But, it's okay. That's how this world normally works. ___________ : EDITED : Sorry if you noticed A LOT of wrong gramm...
25.4K 1.8K 33
The journey of changing one's mind, heart, mind, self or way of life.