The Dramatic Tale of Mareyn 2...

Від MareynPurple

Mareyns team has one the tournament but something doesnt feel right. Her emenys are growing stronger, and gai... Більше

Chapter 1: the blue
Chapter 2: the lonly
Chapter 3: the lykos
Chapter 4: the rebel
Chapter 5: the sneak
Chapter 6: The lark
Chapter 7: the prisoner
Chapter 8: the plan
Chapter 10: the

Chapter 9: the heroic

2 2 0
Від MareynPurple

"Lark! You're alive!" Mareyn cried!, ! ! She felt like crying,

"I'll explain later." Lark said,." She DOVE AIMTO (into) BATTLE!

MAREYN WATCHED IN AWE AS HER TEAM ROSE UP AGAIN TO BATTLE, SPIRITS LITFETEDR BY THE LARK WHO APPEARED. DARKBLOOD GASPED AND THREW HALF OF WOLF'S WRATH, WHICH MISSED LARK AND SHATTTERED!!!

MAREYN ATTACKED WITH ALL HER MIGHT!! ARIA AND WEASEL SHIELDED BERRY AND CORONET WHO WERE SCRATCHED AND BRUIESD!!! THEN, LARK LEAPT TOWARDS DARKBLOOD,KNOCKING HIM ONTO THE HARD BALCK TOP ALSPHALT.

in their VICTORYR, the darkbloods SROUNDED THEM!!! THE MATHERS CRIED AND BATTLED, BUT THE INSTRUMENTS WERE TOO LOUD AND PAINFUL!!!!! THE SHRIEKS FILLED THEIR CONSICESS!!!

lark snarled, looking cross. then she THREW. A rock at a line of darkbloods! Clearing an entrance as they all fell!

Without needing tell, they ALL RAN!

"I can't believe you let that happen!" Lark said, sounding annoyed. "We had that battle!" She was lecturign Mareyn's troop. Her whole team was in the sparring tclub room, and they were all bitter from defeat. ESPECIEALLY mareyns troop. And EVEN MORE LARK. It was 7 am in Monday, before school.w

"We're sorry! Not everyone's as good as you, Lark." Aria said, sound8ng annoyed.

"If you had focused it would be too easy to get out of that!!!! What were you doing, trying to get defeated?!" Lark sounded AGRYE! "The darkbloods are WEAK! They were just using their intruments!

"Well, it wasn't me! That was Berry and Coronet!" Aria said

"I heard YOU got defeated by falcon shadow and sickle!" Weasel added.

"They're a good team! Unlike us! They fight as one bean! How come none of you are happy that lark is a live!!!" Mareyn. retorted.

"YOU'RE the ones AGRUING, LARK and MAREY!!!" Berry growled.

"Come on! This is a battle, not a GAME! You need to FOCUS. YOU AREN't fighting your practice partners anymore. The darkbloods are DANGEROUS." Lark said like someone not died.

"We KNOW! we were TRYONG! do you want us to fight until we're KILLE?"

"NO! but what you're doing WILL get you kille!" Lark snarled. "Just leave it. Focus more next time. " she and MARINARA stoood up and RAN To class as they hear d the bell ring.

RINGEINGRING!

Aria Berry Weasel Coronet Lykos Sierra went off to their classes.

Mareyn sat in mister finnys class, still angry and bitter from defeat. She warched as Aster and Malachite talked happily, like NOTHING HAPPENED. she wanted to scream.

"A" she screamed but mr finny was deaf so he couldn't hear. All the stuedentsm thought she was insnae.

"Settle town class" mirets finny said. "I heard what happened yeterday! I am very disappointed! Nofiting!" The students looked like they dident know what jappened. "Fiting will get you a. MAR K On your MERMANENRRECORD". All the students didn't care because they all already had marks. "YOU ARE ALL IN DENETENTION!" me finny said.

Immediately everyone screamed "WHHY SO UNFAIR" and finny used a whistle to break everyone s eardrums. the whistle said EEEEEEEEEEE and students do not like that noise.

Flare was so tortured by the noise of the whistle that he screemd and fell on the floor! He crawled strongly to mr finnys desk and said "The crowned and the Darkbloods heard that the great matherliance maththers were planning to capture the blacktop!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" mr finny blew the whistle again because people were trying to attack flare. "AAAAAAAAAA! and the AAA they split up and surrounded the blacktop!! AA! Then 4 members of AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! the crowned attacked the ones on the firled! AND THEN THE DARKBLOODS ATTACKED! BUT THEN SOMEONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! RESCUED THE MATHERS! AND THE ,ATHERS FLEEED!"

"Ok Mathers, crowned and Darkbloods Leave ." Finny said not blowing the whistle. But he didn't know who those are.

"But finny, The darkbloods arent in this class. They ran wawway." Someone said.

"Ok then someone from themathers get. Thyme." Mareyn and coronet shook with fears. The darkbloods were DANGEROUS! and even more because they BATFLED!

"Mareyn you go" Coronet said with fere. Mareyn felt shjoket! But then she realized it was her job since she was the best.

"Ok by." Mareyn walked out of the classroom. She knew where then darkbloods were, since she used to be ln. daekbloo.

It was quiet in the halls, strangley. There was no noise except the floor boards since they were very bad quality. Mareyn felt super nervous!!!!

"Mmmmaarreeeyeehhehehehn.... " a whispering voice said. "mmmaareeEEEEYNN!!!"

Mareyn gasped, paralyzed with terror. Her lavender eyes looked magneto in the dim golden light. Then, she heard a shuffling and was surrounded....

BY CROWNEDS'S!!!!!!!!!!!0!!!!!!!!!!!!!??!!?

"Heheheehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheeeheheh" said the crowneds's, their i'sbreifefly flashing GOLDbefore returning to their normal shades.. They waved a cornflower blue flag with a laureal wreeth. A golden sun was in the center.

"What hapened to your i's" maryen said hostillly. There i's flashed white, then red.

"Team benefit." Hyacinth came to the front of the crowd, his i's gold and blue and scarlet all at ONCE. They were ibally, every color she could think of and more. Flashing, swirling, gleaming and bright. But then they were golden once more.

"What do you mean?" Mareyn said.

"Anyone in the crowned gets them." He paused. "That's not inviting you, though." He fell back into the cowed.

Mareyn was confused. How did that work?

The crowned started to close in on her. She SPRINTED oof at 577 MPH before the crowned could catch her and ran to ask LARKS.

Lark was in the sparring club as always. Mareyn walks in and lark was sparring with the wall.

"Lark! I'm so GLAD you're alive!" Mareyn said. "What happened I thought they killed you?"

" I just fought them off. I couldn't find you for the few days until I heard the battle was happening."

Mareyn nodded. "II have to ask you something. Today I saw the crowned. They surrounded me, and their i's flashed in every color imaginable."

"Team benefits." Lark nodded. "If you ever see a group of any team with their leader, they should have some speshal power."

"Does the leader choose the power?" Mareyn said, getting an idea.

"Not always. It has to have something to do with who the leaderis, though."

"Oh." Mareyn didn't realize that Hyacinth cared THAT MUCH.

She ran to talk to the Mathers, who she found in denyentoon.

"Mathers! Have you heard about-"

"The team benefits? Yeah, we know." Coronet sounds gloomy. All themmathers were in deletion from his plan, so maryen understood why.

"Why are you staying here?" Mareyn questioned. He pointed to a teacher. Maryen grumbled. "Well, we cant have that teacher there if we want to discuss this." She whispered. The teacher looked over.

"HEY! ARE YOU PLANNING TO ESCAPE."

"No." Berry said. He threw a rock at the teacher and they fell unconscious.

"Okay now we can escape." Coronet said. "Actually on second thought someone move the teacher out." He sent berry and Aria. Then they come

"Okay. For our special benefit I have an idea." Everyone leaned in to listen to berry. We can have... MATH POWERS!" The whole team gasped.

"Well.,. I mean... it needs to have something to do with who you are. And you're.. not all... THAT good at adding." Sierra said, pontn8ng to Mareyn.

The team stayed silent.

"I know what you're thinking! Math is useless! But you want to win this Tournament?" Berry yelled.

"Thwt's boring. We should get FIGHTING powers." Mareyn said, then gasped. Bad kid? No. She shook her head. Those times are over.....

But then she started vibrating. Tears sprang to her i's.

"NonoNO! NOT RR BAD KID BADKID! " SHE gasped, fighting back. "badkid badkid BADKID!, but then she forced herself,to calm down by shaking very quickly and radiating heat.

"I agree with Mareyn." Aria said mildly. "Fighting would be practical. Math would help us win the tournament, but fighting can keep us safe and strong. This isn't about winning the tournament any more. Also, Mareyn is a much better fighter thanadder." She added, and the crowd nodded.

... and so did Mareyn. She felt like a bad kid but swallowed. The fear. Fighting is more useful anyways, and it's not like I have a choice. "We have that decided. What to do now about Roy geeb?" Mareyn asked.

"They're just two people." Weasel said. "Two stupie people. We can handle them."

"Falcon shadow and sickle beat lark," Mareyn said.

"Larks not all that great," Weasel said under her breath.

"HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! SHES AVED YOU!" MAREyn yelled.

"I DID TOO!"

"WELL I COULD HAVE ESCAPED. YOU ARE JUST STUPIE. I SAVE D MYSELF. I CONVINCED CORONET TO BRING A STAMPEDE!"

"then didn't I save you?" Coronet said quietly

"Stop agruing." Lark stepped into the room. " you're leader, Mareyn. Do what you have to to keep the team strong."

Mareyn gulped. "Oh well. I wouldn't need to."

Lark shrugged."Eh"

Weasel glared suspiciously.

"Even though roy geeb is the only dorect threat we will still need to win the tournament."Mareyn said in a leader Ly way.

"OK" said everyone at the same time.

Then... ringeingeingeingringeing! The bel ruhng!

Mareyn wocked home.

At her house she was thinking.

Well how can I be sure the fighting powers work? What if they don't work and my team gets injured? Because of ME! Mareyn ran in circles around her running room, going at her limit of 600 mph. Also she was simultaneously fighting a dummy.

Then she had an idea!! What if she infletrated the Darkblood nest and fought them to test the powers? Mareyn knew where darkblood's house was so she could catch them unawares! She gulped. I just hope this works.

She was sprinting to darkbloods nest. She remembered the first time she'd been here.

She reached the house and began deftly scaling the wall. She instinctively knew every crack, dent, and bump on the wall and made her way to the window in 0.04 seconds.

Mareyn paused, then peeled the mosquito netting off the window without a sound. She peered inside, which showed her the inside of darkblood's room. It looked similar to when she was last inside it, but there were different drawings. Hers was pinned on a separate section than the other drawings, and it had darts and notes stuck on it. They had messages inSULTEING Mareyn and also some said other things.

Mareyn FILLED with rage smashed the window and took the drawing. The purple "wolf" on it fluttered as she waved it around jagrigl,y the intricate violet line art was riffling. And it had purple i's. And hair.

The darts and notes fell to the ground and Mareyn jumped up and down on them, smashing the, into the disgusting floor and making very loud noises. Then... she wasched as the room filled with DARKBLOODS!

"MAREYN." Darkblood said. " I was exckspeckting you." Mareyn gulped. Well. I would be fighting them anyways.

"How dare you ruin Wolfs wrath!! And the pickelo!! Those were priceless and they were so... DARK! YOU will pay for this Mareyn!!" Darkblood held a butcherknife in his hand.

With an infuriated shriek, Mareyn threw her arm forwards, smashing her wrist into his jaw.

Mareyn was SHOCKED. it was as though the spirits of every fighter before her had entered her blood.

Instantly, all of the darkbloods surrounded her in a circle. She roared and shifted her weight to her right and saw the darkbloods react, moving left. Then she leapt right and THREW them down the to ground.

"AIEEE" said the darkbloods. Darkbloodhissed and THREW his knife! It spun towards Mareyn seemingly in slow motion! She dogged easily and CAUGHT UT!!

She whirled it and threw. It SLICED at the side of six darkbloods NECKS! Blood spurted and they collapsed, clutching their necks.

They all hissed and snarled. Mareyn felt a rush of triumph.

My team will never be in danger again!

With that she leapt out of the w8ndow and left.

She fell asleep in an instant.

She wock up to the sound of SUNLIGHT and BIRDSONG and CHIRPING and HER TEAMS SAFETY.

IMMEDIATEKY Mareyn ran to school! She found her team in detention again!

"GUEYS! I THINK THE POWER ACKTUALLY WORKS!! I FOT ALL THE DARKBLOODS AND I BEET ALL OF THEM!!!!!" Mareyn said excitedly at them. They looked suspicious for some reason!!

"Are you sure Mareyn" said weasel.

"Why would you doubt me WEASEL?" Mareyn snarled.

"Well... it's just..." Weasel said hesitently. "We tried fighting other team mebmers in the sparring club and... well.., we LOST. Some of us. The ones who winned still winned. But it didn't change!"

"YORE LYING!" Mareyn yelled. Why would Weasel try to DENY IT!! They were going to WIN because of this!!

"She's not lying," said Lykos in a very boring way.

"NOO! I ACTUELY DID IT!!!" Mareyn shriekd. "I.. I CAN PROOVE IT!!!!"

Mareyn looked around. Then she realized... she had the drawling! She pulled it out of her pocket!

"Wow..." Weasel said."Welll, that's definitely a Darkblood drawling. But only MAREYN would have the skill to make that. What if you had kept it from when you were a Darkblood?"Mareyn shook her head. She picked a dart and note which said "MAREYN IS DIRT!" On it off. "Why didn't it work on us then?" Weasel said angrily.

"Maybe it's because Mareyn can run at 700 mph and bench press 2500 pounds" lark said who was unusually quite.

Mareyn was shocked!! She was so sure they would win because of the power. "Then what's the power?" She sad sadly.

"We can decide later. But how did you beat that many darkbloods?" Sierra asked. "Usually you can only take two or three."

"Maybe... it's because you were CONFIDENT in yourself." Aria said, more to herself than to marryen. "You did what you knew from weeks of training rather then what you thought."

Mareyn thought about that. It made he rfeel better! "Then we will train more!!" She shouted triumphantly. Then mr. Indepentent got mad at her and gave all of them suspension for another week. But they all knew how to sneak in and trained even more. Soon they could defeat the most seasoned fighters in an instant.

Mareyn was training alone agenst a dummy when she heard footsteps. She turned and it was...............

SICKLE!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

134 30 15
!!COMPLETE!! Mareyn is perfect, but everyone HATES her??? She has purple hair and purple i's, but no one wants to be her friend!!!! Will she surviv...
High School And Me Від @jayonajada

Підліткова література

351 56 25
Calee Rooke has just started High School.She soon meets two girls that so happened to be her lost sisters,even though she doesn't know they're sister...
162K 1.9K 18
Ever wondered what it's like to be a boy? You're about to find out. Love isn't meant to be easy, everybody knows that, but is it meant to be this ha...
Chasing Blue Від auctorsam

Романтика

81.4K 3.6K 26
One night, she stumbles upon a fight - one against five. The lone wolf wins, and she follows him in the hopes of becoming his friend, till he shakes...