Sabezra 2 Book

SpartanLeader tarafından

This is my second Sabezra Book. so it will have Lemon, music, movie version in this book just like my first o... Daha Fazla

Midnight Threesome(version 2)
Saving Sabine/Slave sex
4th of July family fun
Arcade
Sabine Ex
The Girls and The Nerd
Rebellion meet Venom
Star Wars: Pacific Rim
Star wars:ODST part 1
Sabezra Christmas Special's
Sabine Revenge (1 of 5)
Star wars: ODST Part 2
Sabine Revenge(2 of 5)
Bounty's Hunter lemon
Sabine Revenge(3 of 5)
Sabine Revenge(4 of 5)
The Banished part 1 of 5

Prelude to the Bounty Hunter

298 4 1
SpartanLeader tarafından

*Okay this place before the first Bounty Hunter book I made I had this idea on how Ezra and Vader meet so here how they meet and their deal was made*

(No one pov)
It was dark cold night on the planet every civilian was sleep or was closing down their shops for the night. A human male in his 30th was running across the roof has quickly he can as he was being chase by someone in advance armour the man look behind him he pull out three small balls he turn around and toss them the person who was chasing him was flash but he still chase after him. The male jump across to the other building he land on the roof with a roll he look to see the person stop chasing him before he took a step back then he start sprinting has fast as he can before taking a big leap then activating his thrusters on his back the male ran away as his chaser still chase after him but the chase stop and aim his wrist at him before firing a tripwire the male legs was caught by the tripwire making him fell off the roofs he crash into the bars before landing in a pile of boxes.

The male was on the ground groaning in pain then his chaser land a few feet away from him the male reach for something in his back he pull out a Lightsaber but the other person step on his arm making him let go of his saber "please have mercy!he ask the person just look at him before he close his fist as two large curve blades appear on his arm "no,no PLEASE!he said as the person lift his arm up before bring them down killing the male as he let out a huge scream. The person pull his blades out of the person chest to see blood on them the person out his blades away before he kneel down and grab the lightsaber but then he heard a loud breathe he turn his head to see a large dark heavy suited person standing in the shadow "your skills are.... impressive for a bounty Hunter the person said the Hunter stood up "I'm not a Bounty Hunter just a hunter enjoying his hunt The Hunter said as he took a few steps forward "you must be Darth Vader the one thing that Jedi fear the Hunter said Darth Vader step out of the shadows "indeed I been sent by my master to capture the Jedi but it seems....you beat me to it Vader said the Hunter look back at the body "guess I did the Hunter said as he walk back to the body before he kneel down and search the body "I been hire to retrieve some data this Jedi stolen and to eliminate the Jedi as well the other's the Hunter said as he grab a small data-drive "plus I heard the Empire pay a very large of Credits for a capture Jedi right? The Hunter ask Vader look at the corpse before he look back at the Hunter "indeed Vader said The Hunter grab and rip off a necklace that had a small blue crystals on it "well then lead the way the Hunter said as he grab the body by the leg before following Vader.

A group of storm troopers and a captain of a star destroyers were patently waiting for Darth Vader to return the captain check his watch to see the time "lord vader been gone for awhile the captain said as he put his watch away then he saw Vader walking back to the shuttle but they also saw the Hunter behind him dragging him something "Lord vader your return and who....your friend?The Captain ask "just a simple Hunter who caught his prey the Hunter said as he toss them the dead body of the Jedi "he killed the Jedi before I did he is a killed Hunter has you can see Vader said "so why is here master?Fifth brother ask "payment The Hunter said "payment?what payment sir?The Captain ask the Hunter lift his arm up and brought up the laws that the empire made "Empire law 45b section 12 states that any capture Jedi is brought to the Empire shall receive a large sums of Credits for it reward the Hunter said as he show them the rule "I haven't heard of this law?The Captain said "because you traines are train to hunt not talk the Hunter said as he close the screen "captain transfer the credits to the Hunter Vader said "yes sir the Captain said as he grab his data-pad and transfer $20 thousands credits to the Hunter "pleasure doing business The Hunter said before he walk away.

*Vader Dreadnought*

Vader was kneel down in front of his master "You did well Vader you completed your mission quickly I'm impressed Palpatine said "it wasn't me who killed the Jedi Master it was a.... Bounty Hunter Vader said then he felt his Master angry "a bounty hunter?he killed the Jedi and you didn't Palpatine said "Master this Bounty Hunter isn't like the other's he a skilled warrior was able to combat a Jedi and he fill with much angry Vader said Palpatine angry disappear before he began to think "angry?not normal for a bounty hunter Palpatine said "because he isn't like the other Bounty Hunters he smart, faster, stronger and he seems to enjoy hunting the Jedi like prey Vader said Palpatine brought a hand to his chin and rub it well he thinks "then maybe he can be a great ally Palpatine said Vader look at him "what do you mean master?Vader ask "he know that Jedi was on the planet but more important the angry you sense in him he may yet be useful to the Empire Palpatine said as he lower his head down abit "the next time you meet this Hunter again I want you to recruit him so we can find the Jedi including Obi-wan Palpatine said as Vader nod his head in agreement "yes My Master Vader said as he close the channel.

*on Coruscant(lower lever)*

A old bar which was also a hotel was fill with criminals who were drinking, gambling or watching dancer dance. In one of the room the Hunter was sitting in the back with a drink well he clean his wrist blade beside him was a light blue Twe'lik dancer keeping him company "dear come back to bed I'm ready for another round she said as she lay on the bed in a sexy pose the Hunter had his helmet off as he was fixing it "sorry dear give me a minute.to fix my helmet the Hunter said as he repair his gear. The bar doors open and a squad of Storm troopers with the Captain of the squad enter the bar which made everyone stop what their doing and look at them but the dancer continue to dance they walk pass everyone on the floor and walk up to the bar "we don't want trouble with the Empire the Bartender said with his hands up "we are here looking for a Bounty Hunter the Captain said "this place if filled with bounty Hunter which one you searching for the Bartender said a Storm trooper grab a small holo- projector then show him the person which made the Bartender freeze up and made Every Bounty Hunter and criminal grab their blasters but the Bartender held his hand up "easy lads this isn't a fight we won't survived the Bartender said which made them keep their blasters in their holsters "he in the his room down the hall and last door on the left the Bartender said the Inquisitor walk down the hallway. The Hunter finish his repair when he heard a knock on the door the Twe'lik got underneath the covers "who here?she ask the Hunter stood up before he grab his helmet and put it on he open the door to see the Inquisitor standing in front of him "the trains how lovely the Hunter said "we here to talk that all for lord Vader Seventh sister said the Hunter turn to his Twe'lik "leave us he said the dancer grab her bikini before stepping out of the room and heading to the changer he step back as both inquisitors enter "what do you two want? The Hunter ask "lord Vader sent us to look for you we are here to do business The Captain said "well sorry to disappoint you but I don't work for the Empire The Hunter said as he grab his weapons "lord Vader is willing to pay amount or trade informations The Captain said the Hunter put his knife on his belt "what would Vader want with me?aren't the Empire needed somewhere elsewhere the Hunter ask "we are but why don't we take a walk to hanger Vader is waiting for us the Captain said as he and his men exit the room The Hunter decide to go with them beside if it a trap he would be ready and so will his partner.

The Captain and the Hunter walk to the Hanger were their ship's was park. The Hunter was walking between the Inquisitor "this better not be a waste of my time The Hunter said "trust us it won't the captain said as they reach the Hanger there was Vader standing in the middle of the hanger "welcome Hunter Vader said the Hunter stop walking "Darth Vader what a pleasure so your trainees told me you want to make a deal the Hunter ask Vader took a step forward "indeed my master think you can be a excellent Ally to the Empire we are willing the pay for your server's Vader said The Hunter took at him before he turn around "I don't have time for this I got to find some rebels the Hunter said "the rebellion why are you searching for them Vader ask as the Hunter stop walking before he turn around "yes a certain group called Phoenix squadron the Hunter said "then prepare we can be assist if you willing to work together Vader said the Hunter look at the floor "I help under one conditions the Hunter said "what may that be?Vader ask "complete access to the Empire systems if I'm going help you then I requested full access the Hunter ask "with my approval you have full access has so long you search for the target you been given Vader said as held his hand out the Hunter look at Vader before he take his hand and shake hands "Deal The Hunter said as they lower their hands "my Master has requested you start on this Jedi Vader said as he held out a data-pad the Hunter grab the bad and look at it was a picture of Obi-wan "Kenobi? Then follow me to my ship The Hunter said as they made their way to the Hunter ship across the Hanger.

Vader and the Hunter enter the ship before walking into a middle size room Vader look to his left to see collections of weapons from Blasters, Vambraces and Lightsabers "such a fine collection but why keep them Vader ask the Hunter grab a Lightsaber "trophy for each kill I take their weapons as a sign of my hunts and I want to show you this The Hunter said as he toss Vader something Vader caught It and look it was a Lightsaber but not just any Lightsaber it was Obi-wan Lightsaber

Vader look at Obi-wan Lightsaber "how? Vader ask the Hunter chuckle "you barely survived your encounter last time Vader I found him hiding on Tatoonie in his old age he put up a fight but not good enough the Hunter said as he open a hidden door and in side was his special collection Vader saw a damage cloak that had a skull on it "My Master is right you be a great ally Vader said as he put Obi-wan Lightsaber on the table "before I go what is your reason for hunting the Phoenix squadron Vader ask the Hunter look away "let just say we had a past and it their fault for what I am The Hunter said as he look at Vader "now....all I what is revenge the Hunter said as we see inside his visor to see a certain person blue eyes.

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter and happy 4th of July everyone.

Spartanleader out

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

24.2K 926 76
This is the second book that picks up where Two Hearts, One world leaves off. Read the first book first. Follow the story of a Secret Civil war that...
15.9K 330 20
Just a bunch of bad batch one shots cause I love them to bits. After reading so many I decided that I wanted to tackle writing some. So get ready for...
38.2K 1.2K 16
You're a Jedi and he is a Mandalorian. For you, love is prohibited and he must follow his Creed. But what happens when your feelings take over? The...
2.5K 116 37
Basically this book will be about all kinds of movies, television or just simply, stories if I fixed or created them with my own vision.