𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 - 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙧𝙖𝙙 �...

By -maneater-

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖 More

[ introduction ]
[ cast ]
[ prologue ]
[ one ]
[ two ]
[ three ]
[ four ]
[ five ]
[ seven ]
[ eight ]
[ nine ]
[ ten ]
[ eleven ]
[ twelve ]
[ thirteen ]
[ fourteen ]
[ fifteen ]
[ sixteen ]
[ seventeen ]
[ eighteen ]
[ nineteen ]
[ twenty ]
[ twenty one ]
[ twenty two ]
[ twenty three ]
[ twenty four ]
[ twenty five ]
[ twenty six ]
[ twenty seven ]
[ twenty eight ]
[ twenty nine ]
[ thirty ]
[ thirty one ]
[ thirty two ]
[ thirty three ]
[ thirty four ]
[ thirty five ]
[ thirty six ]
[ thirty seven ]
Hello

[ six ]

28.1K 688 164
By -maneater-

⊹ Chapter 6 ⊹
Bloody Nose

⊹• ━━━━༺•❁•༻━━━━ •⊹

While Belly was occupied with Cameron, Conrad was trying to deal with the fallout of her little tantrum. The boy knew his girlfriend was hurt by what she said.

"Vi, I swear I'd never say that shit about you." Conrad promised grabbing her hand as she walked away from him. "What Belly said happened way before we became friends. I didn't know you then."

"I know Con. It's okay." She sighed. "I just need a minute alone."

"Okay." He mumbled watching her walk towards the shore line.

Violet wasn't mad at Conrad. She knew he'd never say anything like that about her. The Montgomery girl was just overwhelmed with everything. She didn't understand why Belly seemed to dislike her so much. She tried to be nice to the younger girl but it was hard when she seemed to want nothing to do with Violet.

Jeremiah who had been looking around the beach noticed Violet sitting by herself. Not seeing his brother around he took it upon himself to go check on her.

"Yo Lettie? You good?" Jeremiah called out scaring the girl who was lost in her thoughts.

"Yeah." Violet nodded not turning away from the water.

"Okay, what's wrong?" He questioned taking a seat beside her.

"Nothing."

"Violet!" Jeremiah pushed looking at her expectantly.

"It's stupid." She shook her head embarrassed.

"Give it to me. You know I don't judge."

"I don't know. I just feel like Belly doesn't like me very much." Violet sighed waiting for Jeremiah to laugh at her.

"Well-" He paused scratching the back of his head.

"What!" She shrieked pushing him. "Jeremiah tell me! Did I do something to offend her?"

"No." Jeremiah laughed. "It's probably just that Belly's used to being the only girl. She might be a little intimidated that you're here this year."

"Does she think I'm going to steal you guys from her or something? Because I'm definitely not. I was really hoping the two of use could become friends." Violet rambled.

"I think she just has to get used to you." The Fisher boy nodded reassuringly. "It's only the first day. I'm sure by the end of the summer you guys will be besties."

"You think?"

"Definitely." He smiled. "Just don't go replacing me."

"No one could ever replace you Jere." Violet giggled ruffling his curly hair.

"Good! Now come on. Let me introduce you to some of my friends."

"Oh, I don't know. I should probably go find Conrad."

"Don't worry about him." Jeremiah brushed her off. "He's over there by the keg. Doubt he'll be leaving anytime soon. Plus this won't take long."

"I don't know Jere." She said looking over at her boyfriend who was standing by himself downing a cup of beer.

"Please! Just come meet everyone for five minutes."

"Fine." The red head finally gave in. She figured that letting Conrad go for five more minutes wouldn't really make much of a difference. He was already drunk.

♒︎

Conrad had gotten bored of waiting for Violet to come back. So he took it upon himself to go get another drink. One drink quickly turned into five and he was heavily intoxicated.

Usually when Conrad got drunk he also got angry. And it certainly didn't help Conrad's mood when he saw his girlfriend next to his brother smiling and talking to who he recognized as Nicole.

Conrad was jealous that Jeremiah was the one to talk to Violet and brighten her mood. But then again could he really be that mad? Conrad should have chased after her and explained how much he loved and appreciated her. He should have apologized for Belly's behavior and made sure Violet knew that he didn't think those things about her.

But he didn't. He was too busy getting drunk and trying forget about all of his problems.

The Fisher boy had just poured himself another cup when it was snatched out of his hand by no one other than the guy that invited Belly to the party.

"What's your problem, man?" Conrad grunted turning to the guy with a glare.

"It's one beer." The gas station guy laughed. "It's a party. Relax."

"No, give me my beer back." The Fisher boy demanded trying to grab the cup back from the guy.

"I paid for this." The guy scoffed gesturing towards the keg and pushing Conrad away from him.

The two males continued to fight over the cup of beer. Somehow Conrad had actually managed to get the cup out of the guys hands. It was also during this time that they began to gain the attention of those around them.

One person being Nicole.

"Stop, stop." A partygoer yelled noticing the potential fight forming. "You're drunk."

"Just give him the beer." Nicole ordered looking directly at Conrad.

The boy in question just scoffed. He couldn't believe she was giving him orders. They hadn't spoken since after he took her to the deb ball last year. Conrad actually liked her but that attraction ended almost as quickly as it started. Pretty early on during their "relationship", if you could even call it that, he found out that she was hanging out with other guys.

In a way he was almost glad that nothing ever happened with Nicole because if it had then he probably would have never asked Violet out.

It's safe to say that Conrad wasn't particularly fond of Nicole. He found it almost comical that she thought he'd ever listen to her.

"Maybe you should listen to your lady." The guy joked pushing Conrad right into Nicole.

When Conrad tried to go after the guy again Nicole grabbed him. "Stop. You're drunk."

"No. I'm fine." He shrugged her off looking back at the guy.

"Jumper! Just let him have the beer." One of the guy or Jumper's fiends yelled.

"Nah. He's fine." He shook his head looking Conrad up and down. "He's a real big man."

"Fսck you, bro." Conrad yelled immediately catching the attention of both Belly and Violet.

"Shit!" Violet cursed grabbing onto Jeremiah's arm.

The younger Fisher boy looked down at her confused before looking over to where she was pointing. Upon seeing his brother in a stand off with some random dude he sighed and silently cursed to himself.

"Let's go." Jeremiah said pulling the red head along with him.

At the same time that they ran over towards Conrad, Belly had also abandoned the boy she was talking to.

"You're not taking my fսcking beer, dude." Conrad shouted again.

"Relax, it's one beer!" Jeremiah said trying to diffuse the situation.

"Yeah, and it's my fսck¡ng beer." Conrad spat back charging at the guy. Violet gasped as she watched her boyfriend wrestle around with Jumper. Jeremiah was desperately trying to separate them but it wasn't working.

"You guys, you guys, you guys." Nicole who was still standing there shouted.

"Conrad stop!" Violet screamed trying to get closer to hopefully grab her boyfriend. Unfortunately, she stepped forward at the wrong time and was elbowed right in the nose by Jumper as he moved his arm back to hit Conrad.

"Violet!" Conrad exclaimed as he watched her go down. Nicole immediately went to the girl's side and helped her up while Conrad turned back to Jumper. "What the fսck is wrong with you?"

"Are you okay?" Nicole asked looking at the girls nose. Violet nodded trying to stop the blood that was rapidly pouring down her face.

"Come on, big man, come on."

"Hey, guys, guys, come on." Jeremiah was so over the party. He just want to grab his brother and go home but Conrad wouldn't calm down. Jeremiah knew seeing Violet get hurt only made the older Fisher boy more furious. "Hey, hey, hey. Break it up. Come on."

All of a sudden a loud siren could be heard causing everyone on the beach to freeze.

"Cops!" Someone yelled. "Get out of here."

Jeremiah immediately grabbed onto Conrad before making eye contact with Violet. She didn't hesitate, immediately running to the other side of her boyfriend. Together the two helped rush the drunk boy to the Jeep.

♒︎

"Get in the car." Jeremiah instructed holding the back door open for his brother. "Watch your head. Legs, legs."

"Yes. I know how to get into a car." Conrad snapped back at him annoyed.

Violet shook her head as she watched Conrad lean back into the seat with closed eyes. Jeremiah just rolled his eyes at Conrad's foul mood before hopping in the driver's seat. Violet was going to sit in the front next to Jeremiah but Conrad mumbling her name made her get in next to him.

"You okay Connie?" The girl quietly mumbled. She softly ran her hand over his cheek inspecting his face for any bruises.

He answered with a quick no before moving his head onto her shoulder. The Montgomery girl sighed taking her boyfriend's hand in her own as she looked out the window. It was then that she finally noticed Belly was standing there talking to some boy.

Violet also noticed that she wasn't the only one watching the couple. Jeremiah's eyes were trained on Belly as she smiled at the boy in front of her. Violet didn't know for sure but she had a feeling that Jeremiah secretly liked Belly.

"Belly. Let's go." Jeremiah finally broke the silence. He didn't want to sit there and watch her flirt with some random kid anymore. "Get in."

"Cam can give me a ride home." Belly suddenly said turning to the boy. "Right, Cam?"

"Yes. That's no problem." Cam nodded.

"No, you're not gonna get in a car with a guy you just met."

"I'm Cam. Cameron." The boy smiled outstretching his hand to Jeremiah.

"Your name is Cam Cameron?" Jeremiah asked sarcastically.

"No, it's ju-just Cam." Cam or Cameron replied. "But we actually, we know each other. Seventh grade. Latin convention. So, like, we're not total strangers."

"Okay. No offense, but no. Belly, get in the car." Jeremiah ordered looking at the girl seriously.

"Just get in the car." Conrad huffed not even bothering to look over at Belly. He had a pounding headache and didn't feel like listening to his brother and the Conklin girl argue.

"Uh, you should probably go." Cameron sighed looking at Belly. "But, um, the whaling boat that I intern on, it leaves at dawn every morning from the piers. I was wondering if you would, uh, want to come."

"Uh, yeah, yes, sure." Belly laughed trying to hide her blush. "I mean, how else will you get your hoodie back, right?"

"That's true." Cameron smiled nodding.

It was in that moment that Belly decided to do something crazy. With Conrad, Jeremiah, and Violet all watching the girl, she leaned in and placed a short kiss on Cameron's lips.

No one said a word as Belly entered the Jeep a blushing mess. Jeremiah refused to look over at her. He would never admit it but he was jealous.

Conrad was too busy trying not to throw up that he didn't notice Belly subtly looking at him from the front seat. She was hoping that there would be some form of jealousy from Conrad but she didn't see any.

Violet, who had been sitting there quietly just observing everyone was a little shocked. Belly didn't strike her as the type of girl who would make the first move. But nevertheless, she was happy for her.

"Hey Jere?" Violet suddenly remembered something.

"Yeah?" He asked looking over his shoulder at her.

"Aren't we missing someone?"

"Fսck! Steven!" Jeremiah cursed hitting the steering wheel. "Watch Conrad. I'll be right back."

Violet nodded at the boy as he sprinted out of the vehicle and back down to the beach. Belly was far too busy looking at herself in the mirror to even process that Jeremiah had left.

"I love your hair...." Conrad mumbled curling a strand of Violet's red hair around his finger. Belly thinking he was speaking to her, turned at the sound of his voice. Her heart was crushed when she realized Conrad was talking to Violet and looking at her with love filled eyes. "It's so bright and soft. But I love..." He trailed off moving his hand towards the girl's face. "I love your freckles even more. You're so... so beautiful."

"Connie." Violet blushed looking down at the boy. She lightly took his hand off of her cheek and brought it to her lips, placing a light kiss on the back of it. "You're sweet when you're drunk."

"Vi...." He trailed off. Conrad wanted to apologize again for what happened earlier that night but he didn't have the opportunity to say anything more.

"Have you kids been drinking?" A cop asked shining a light right in Belly's fear filled eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 3.6K 25
|SEQUEL TO BORN TO DIE| [Currently Re-writing] "The worse part is that I never told him I loved him, and now he's gone." Bellamy Blake and Finn C...
190K 6.2K 39
These are a bunch of Sterek prompts for a challenge I'm doing on Tumblr.
18K 174 13
These 2 are hella underrated Hella kinky too Also doing this bc im horny Wink wink ⚠️Extreme Dom and sub ahead⚠️ Only Top wilbur
18.6K 512 14
Full Tilt: def. - a poker term for a state of mental or emotional confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy, us...