โ–His Gemโ™ฆ๐Ÿ’Žโ™ฆAshtrayโ–

By MaraDraugr3710

Warning: Viewers discretion is advised. The following content includes, alcohol and drug use, foul language... More

Your Family F๐Ÿ’Žcked Up Too?
All is Fair in Love and War
Meet the Local D๐Ÿ’Žckhead
Let Me Guess..
I Remember You
F๐Ÿ’Žcking Rachel
Sunshine, Was It?
Sunshine, It Is
D๐Ÿ’Žmn Right They Better on Me
What The F๐Ÿ’Žck is Bitcoin
You're... You're Gonna What?
Wakey Wakey
Carnivals in Town
Meet the Local D๐Ÿ’Žckhead's Father
Don't F๐Ÿ’Žcking Call Me That
I Can Annoy You Too
Stomp the Yard
I'm Team Rules
Seriously??
Why Protect D๐Ÿ’Žckhead?
Going out with Dad and Jules
Night Out with the Girls
Whatever
I'm Bob Ross
Roy/Troy- I don't Give a F๐Ÿ’Žck
You're Marina, Our lil Gem๐Ÿ’Ž
I didn't?! Oh, But You Did.
Night Ash๐Ÿ’Ž
Ain't Nothin' Too Hot for Me
I'm.. I'm Sorry, Nate?
Awwe You Like Me?
Next Time Listen
It's Not Like He Really Likes Me
Let's Get This F๐Ÿ’Žcking Night Over With.
First of All, Ew
Maybe He's Scared to Love
Two and A Half Reasons Why
Something Happened
Nevermind
You're Such a D๐Ÿ’Žck
Can We Talk?
Vaughn, D๐Ÿ’Žckhead
Are You F๐Ÿ’Žcking Kidding Me?
F๐Ÿ’Žck You and Your Herpagonasyphilaids!
F๐Ÿ’Žckin' Junkie ๐Ÿ’Žss B๐Ÿ’Žtch
Seven Minutes in Heaven
Yes, Ma'am
I'm My Own Kind of F๐Ÿ’Žcked Up
No Thanks
Let's Hope It's Not
Oh, So You're Gonna Cuddle with Her?
Wouldn't Wanna Pop Those Things
A-Dor-A-Ble!
Who's Hungry?
I'm a f๐Ÿ’Žcking Genius, Fez
Dial, B๐Ÿ’Žtch
i'M ExTreMeLy COnfUsEd
Get the F๐Ÿ’Žck Out
Hello Mr. Dark Side
Then I Remembered...
They Don't Know
Sorry for the absence
I Miss Ash
Tell Me a Story
I'm a Sh๐Ÿ’Žtty Person
She an Attention Wh๐Ÿ’Žre
Not a Birthday Present I'd Want
Please.. Just Stop
Son of a B๐Ÿ’Žtch
Not the Worse I've done so far, Right?
Hypothetically..
Well, a Corkscrew Ain't Gonna Cut It.
She Needs a F๐Ÿ’Žcking Exorcism
We Care...
Have I Ever Said I'm a Sh๐Ÿ’Žt Person Before?
Addiction, Depression, Insomnia, Oh My!
I Was Tired
What Is It and You Always Calling Me F๐Ÿ’Žcking Stupid?!
Super F๐Ÿ’Žckin' Sketchy.
They're Listening
I Killed This Muthaf๐Ÿ’Žcker!
I love you.. Ashtray
The Aftermath
No.. Say It.
To Question Love
Thank You, Ashtray
He Means Petty
Forgive or more Heartbreak?
Thank you...
Ah! But There's More B๐Ÿ’Žtches!
And Just Like That, The Story Ends

I'll Make ya a Deal

1K 18 3
By MaraDraugr3710

"Mornin', kid. " I pulled my hands away from my eyes, still laying on the couch. I looked over, Fezco sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal and Ash was in the kitchen, looking like he just woke up too.

"Morning." I sat up, stretching as Ash made himself a bowl too, going to sit by Fez at the table.

"Ay, get yourself some'em to eat. Cereals in the cupboard by the sink. Bowls too." I felt awkward at first, not wanting too. But then I remembered I didn't eat last night.. or that afternoon, other than the pretzel Ash gave me. I got up from the couch, folding up the blanket before going for the kitchen.

"You two finish the movie last night?" I sulked a bit, as I poured the cereal.

"No." I pouted, going to get the cereal, hearing Fezco chuckle out some.

"Ay, so you liked it so far? See Ash knew what to pick. Didn'cha Ash?" I stayed in the fridge an extra second to 'look' for the milk, hoping the coldness from inside would cool the heat I felt in my cheeks.

"Man, says the fool who fell asleep so damn fast." Fezco sucked his teeth some as I chuckled, going to put the milk back.

"Man, blame the carnival, that shit's exhausting."

"Yeah, for you old man." I laughed out at this, pausing from getting a spoon from the draw.

"Bruh, I know you ain't callin' me old when I could ground yo ass for stayin' up past your bedtime."

"Ooooh." I laughed out, Ash sucking his teeth hard at this.

"Man, you trippin'." I started making my way to the table, sitting beside Fez and across from Ash.

"Alright, you boys calm to hell down, before I ground both of y'alls." I take a bite of cereal, both of them quieting as they send me a look.

"You trippin'." Ash mumbles, going for some of his food.

"Y'all a trip." Fezco playfully sighs. I smile while taking another bite.

"Movie was pretty lit though." I see Fez send Ash a sly look, Ash trying to ignore it as he looks at his food for an extra minute.

"Yeah, one of the best movies that's eva' come out. Maybe next time we'll finish it though." I nod, smiling some more as I try and ignore the little scene between the two.

"Yo, so Marina, you wanna come with to the store? We finna head out after breakfast, if you wanna come with." I looked up from taking another bite, nodding my head.

"You have to ask? You guys are stuck with me." I said it in a playful way, but with clarification, letting them know they were indeed stuck with me now. He smiles, nodding as he finishes the last bit of his food.

"Yo, so, you two have fun last night? Ash wasn't to mean to ya was he? Sorry I didn't swing by more, nights like those we usually pretty busy." I ignored the slight heat, yet again spiraling in my cheeks. I smiled, nodding my head to Fez as he looked over for a moment, having gotten up from his chair to put his bowl away in the sink.

"It was good, sunshine even gave me free food." Fez laughed out some, as he rinsed out his bowl. I looked away from Fez, sneaking a glance at Ash as I went for another bite, his eyes focused on me, taking a bite of his own. I looked away, trying to look normal about it, as I took a bite. I'm sure I was blushing, and I was trying everything in my power to will it away as I felt him stare at me, just picturing his smug smirk. I don't even know why it would be a secret if it was, but at the same time I don't want anyone knowing. I don't even want to admit it to myself, because even thinking about it makes my heart race.

   Of course, the more I thought about it, the kiss was something that I couldn't help but over think about. Pick it apart under the scope. Thinking of his reasoning behind it, like what if he only did it to get a reaction from me? Not because he had feelings for me but because he knows I have feelings for him. Even if he did, I don't know, or think I should act on them. I didn't want to ruin what I had with the two, just because of something that might or might not last... Even if it did feel right.

"Think you the only one then, everyone just tossed the fuckin' things." Fezco sighs, almost pitiful at the wasted food.

"That's cause they assholes." I could almost feel them smile at the comment, Ash finishing his food and getting up to put his bowl away as Fezco walks back to the table.

"Yo, Ash. Where's your room?" I asked, finishing my food and going to the sink as he made his way back to the table, Fezco lighting up a cigarette. He gives me a weird look, as if asking why the hell I wanted that information.

"Why?" I started washing my bowl, including theirs, a form of a thank you, I guess.

"I was gonna steal some clothes from you. I won't fit into Fez's" I admitted openly, halfway done the washing. I looked up for a second, both of them looking at me but Ash was looking more.. menacing? Cocky almost? Oh, oh I know that fucking look..

"Aight, you can wear something of mine.. I get to wear your kicks for the day though." I paused from washing, turning to him slowly as he sat there with an overconfident smirk, brow raised cockily.

"Really?" I shut off the water, finishing the last of them as I leaned onto the isle facing them, arms crossed while I looked at him, debating. It's just shoes, you may say. But those meant everything to me. But it was Ash.. suppose I could be nice and let him. Plus, that means I get to wear a pair of his too, and his clothes.

"..Fine. Fine! You best treat them right." I shake my head, giving in. He grinned pridefully, gesturing for me to follow him. Fezco laughing at us.

"Y'all a fuckin' trip." He led me upstairs, him going to his dresser as I stood there examining the place. It was, almost average looking, a bed in the corner, a stand beside it with a lamp. His dresser on the other wall, a closet beside it. A shelf on another wall with some shoes on each shelf.

"Same rule applies, you better not fuck with my shit, ma." I rolled my eyes, trying not to smile, taking the clothes from him.

"I'm not a monster, Jesus." I looked at the kicks on his wall, eyes being drawn to a pair instantly.

"Those." He sucked his teeth, obviously a pair he fucks with hard if he was hesitant.

"Yous lucky, ma.. Lucky." It seemed directed towards me, but he seemed to say it more to himself, going to reach for the pair. The way he it said it made my heart skip a beat, not being able to stop the smile that made its way to my face as I took them happily from them.

"Pleasure doing business, Sunshine." He growled.

"I thought I said stop callin' me that." He hurried after me as I made my way for the bathroom, remember seeing it as we passed by.

"I don't remember you telling me that." I could almost picture the look on his face.

"Yeah, sure you don't. Stop callin' me that. There, now you heard me." He started walking for the kitchen as I had made my way in the bathroom, starting to close the door.

"Whatever you say, Sunshine." I closed it as he started turning around, laughing under my breathe as I started to get changed quickly. Oh shit! Jules! I froze for a second, trying to remember where my phone was. In my shoe. I hurried and grabbed my clothes, making my way out of the bathroom to go get the phone. I see Ash on the couch, finishing tying up the shoes and admiring them, the phone sitting on the couch beside him. I grabbed it, swiping into the phone with my clothes hugged to my chest. No messages.

'jules are you okay?'

'usually u send a text wen u get home'

"You guys ready?" I looked over to Fezco, nodding as I start heading after him. Ash getting up from the couch. I looked down at the phone quickly, hearing and feeling it buzz in my hand.

'Yea i went to rues'

"See, she's fine. Come on, ma." I clicked my phone off quickly, not turning back to face him as Ash walked closer behind me. Who else is gonna look after her when she acts so reckless though?.. I guess Rue could.. I can't believe how much they totally went off in their own world once they got together though. No wonder Gia and Lexi left. Of course, I tagged along like a loser.. Ooo speaking of loser- Nate's dad.. Jesus Christ I can't believe I almost forgot that Jules fucked his dad! That's fucked..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 98 31
Rue Bennet has a cousin who is going through a traumatic event. she is forced to live with Rue, which leads her to know about Rue's addiction to drug...
75K 896 22
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ. ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข...
10.8K 173 18
obsession /ษ™bหˆsษ›สƒ(ษ™)n/ noun the state of being obsessed with someone or something. "She cared for him with a devotion bordering on obsession" WARNING...
62.2K 650 20
๐…๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ ๐ฑ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐•๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฉ๐ž...