Getting To Know The Future

Bởi mnn_mnn_mnn

[DISCONTINUED] people reacts to the WIKI of the people of Date posted: March 23, 2022 Language: English St... Xem Thêm

0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23

22

8.2K 373 321
Bởi mnn_mnn_mnn

<22 - Hilsman & Archie>

[Hey Cale, I have new gift-]

"No!" TCF Cale immediately glared at the silver haired god who pisses him to the bones.

[I promise this one is normal.] He even raise his hand as if surrendering.

"Nothing is normal if it's you, so no." TCF Cale rolled his eyes in annoyance. He don't know what tricks this god would pull again.

[Okay, I'll tell my gift later-]

"NO!"

[It's amazing don't worry-]

"I SAID NO!"

[I'm exited.]

.

"Why is Cale still not assassinating that man?" TBOH Cale asked whole frowning while observing the two arguing man.

"I think his still planning it." E2 Rok Soo answered. "He will do it perfectly."

"Perfectly, without any trace." E1 Rok Soo smirked.

Soo Hyuk shake his head and chuckled. "This three looks innocent from a far, then you'll faint if you hear what they are talking about."

"That's a normal conversation to them." Jung Soo also shake his head.

.

"Hey, what happened to me?" Jin Tae asked Hoo Shik. His suspicious about it and his sure something happened that he can't remember.

Joo Hoo Shik clasped his hands and smiled. "You are blessed by faith. He have already forgiven your sins in life..." His smile widen. "But his followers didn't."

Park Jin Tae can't help but sighed, he didn't take what the crazy man's words seriously. He turned his back to him but greeted by another man with white hair, it's hands are also clasped as if his praying.

"Clopeh right?" He asked just to confirm.

TCF Clopeh smiled that gave Jin Tae shiver down to his bones. Only his mouth is smiling but his eyes holds fury. "I want to kill you."

"What the fuck?"

"Our god is our savior that gives us hope and new life. His good deeds are carved in our hearts that no one can erased. His ethereal beautiful face that shines in our kingdom, is-"

"FUCK CLOPEH! I SAID STOPPED BEING BULLSHIT!" TBOH Clopeh is running and smacked TCF Clopeh.

.

NAME
Hilsman
힐스만

"I'm included?" TCF Hilsman eyes widen in shocked and happiness.

"What's with your question? Of course you are." TCF Cale answered to him while frowning.

ALIASES
Vice Captain

OCCUPATIONS
Vice Captain of the Henituse Knights Brigade

AFFILIATIONS
Henituse Family

ABILITIES
Highest-grade swordsman

"Man you're talented." TCF Bud laughed and patted his shoulder.

It might be normal to him but to TCF Hilsman is a heavy pat that if his a normal swordman his shoulder is already gone.

"Thank you-"

"But I haven't saw you fight."

"I fought in battles but some war are not for human so I'm just near to young master protecting him." He smiled and respectfully answered Bud who handed him a glass of beer.

"Here let's have a drink."

"I'm apologize-"

"Here's more!!"

"BUD!" TCF Glenn's shout can be heard.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

PLACE OF BIRTH
Western Continent
Roan Kingdom

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Human

GENDER
Male

HAIR COLOR
Black

"His a good person, nya!" Hong licked his paw while looking at Vice Captain Hilsman picture.

"Yeah, he make sure everyone is at ease." On smiled remembering that Hilsman is a jolly man while teaching the blue wolf children and them.

A follower of Cale and the Vice Captain of the Henituse Territory Knights Brigade. He makes his first appearance early in the novel when he accompanies Cale to the capital, but his name is not learned until much later.

Gasp

A dramatic gasp of TCF Hilsman already made TCF Cale rolled his eyes.

"Is it because you don't have any interest of knowing my name young master?" He cover his hand in his mouth as if his very shocked.

TCF Cale just ignored him.

History

When Hilsman first appeared, he was a little arrogant and ignorant, much to Cale's amusement, because he considered Choi Han to be weak and incited the other guards in Cale's entourage heckle Choi Han.

"I sincerely apologize for that Choi Han." His dramatic attitude immediately change into formal one and bowed at Choi Han who's walking near him.

"No problem." TCF Choi Han showed his innocent smiled and patted Hilsman's other shoulder.

'I think my shoulders are in danger.' TCF Hilsman thought.

This quickly changed after the entourage was attacked by brigands outside of the Henituse territory, and Hilsman got to see Choi Han's ruthless martial skills in action. Afterwards, he and the rest of the knights spent the journey in awe and mostly fear of Choi Han's abilities.

"It's because your amazing." This time he avoided the hands who's going to pat his shoulder.

Hilsman's personality improves dramatically when Cale's actions throughout the novel inspire him to become a more competent guard. Continued misunderstandings and misinterpretations of Cale's actions cause him to also become worshipful of Cale, following his young master's commands unquestioningly.

"No wonder you radiates Clopeh energy." TBOH Cale commented and shake his head.

"He came earlier than Clopeh. He second to Choi Han." TCF Alberu said.

"Is there any cult of Cale?" E2 Rok Soo asked innocently.

"I will not be shocked if there is." E1 Rok Soo sipped his tea-

"What are you talking about! There's nothing like that-"

"CALEISM IS OUR RELIGION-"

"This life is full of bullshit." TCF Cale sighed and close his eyes.

Hilsman just close his mouth, stopping himself from saying the same thing.

He generally acts as Cale's liason / operative to the common people of whatever territory they happen to be visiting.

"That's my job!"

Hilsman learned about Raon as well as On and Hong's identities when Cale went to the Forest of Darkness with Paseton and Witira.

"I am wondering why I knew Raon later than everyone." TCF Alberu's eyebrow raised and look at TCF Cale.

He looked away. "I was afraid you will act like your aunt Tasha-"

"Don't continue, just look at the screen." TCF Alberu frowned.

He trained at Harris Village together with the Wolf children and followed Cale to the Whipper Kingdom's Magic Tower. He then guided Wolf Children to the Mount Yellia to get the Absorbing Necklace.

"Thank you, Vice Captain-nim!" Maes wave his hands to him and the other wolf children followed.

Abilities
He reached the level of a highest-grade expert in sword arts.

"Let's fight-"

Trivia

He tends to exaggerate when he acts.

"His still better than Choi Han." TCF Beacrox commented that made both Choi Han glare at him.

He is a bit afraid of heights.

He has seasickness.

"That was the time I was rethinking the Henituse Territory Knight's power." TCF Cale nodded.

"Young master, on my defense. We Henituse Knights are supposed to be in the land and our rock place not in water and mountain." Hilsman.

"Aren't knights supposed to be all-rounder?"

"Vice Captain Hilsman is a different case."

Quotes

"Young master, I guess they call you, 'young master Silver Light,' now. Ahem, cool people like you are bound to get awesome nicknames."

"..."

"HAHAHAHA!"

"You still keeping him?" E1 Rok Soo wipe the tears in his eyes.

"A knight takes action whenever he sees injustice."

"That is right." Vice Captain Hilsman smiled.

"Oh! Our young master Silver Light-nim, the treasure of the Western continent! You are finally awake! This Hilsman is so happy that I would be able to see your glorious gaze once again! I'm certain all of the Western continent will be happy that their treasure has reawakened! Sob!”

"A-are you sure this is not Clopeh's missing quotes?"

"Yooooooooooooung maaaaaaaaster-niiiiiim! This Hilsman feels like I'm going to die! Sob! T, there's so much blood! Healer, healer! Where is the healer?!"

"This kid is funny." TBOH Eruhaben chuckled.

"Oh! Our young master Silver Light-nim, the treasure of the Western continent! You are finally awake! This Hilsman is so happy that I would be able to see your glorious gaze once again! I'm certain all of the Western continent will be happy that their treasure has reawakened! Sob!"

"Young master-nim, at this rate, you'll end up as the first hero of the entire Western continent! Ahhahahahahahaha! This Hilsman will be so happy that I'll be crying hysterically on that day!"

"Sob. Your first words after waking up after two weeks are to help someone again. I will definitely share this admirable story with the future generations!"

"Young master-nim! You look so terrible, shabby, no, I am so sad to see you looking like this! Sooooooooooob!"

"I, Hilsman, know about it all even though I have not been able to be by your side! Young master-nim, I know how hard your days have been as you try to achieve your noble goal!"

"I don't know what to react." E2 Rok Soo shake his head while he heard some laughs and chuckles.

TCF Cale is just looking at the screen with deadpan look.

"Young master-"

"Shut up."

[Basically, Clopeh was not the original-] The god of death pouted when a plate flew to him.

[You need to know how to shut up.] The goddess of time who have been silent finally spoke.

[No.] He shake his head like a kid.

The goddess just chuckled. [Let's do the next mortal.]

NAME
Archie
아치

"Shit." TCF Archie and TBOH Archie swear in unison.

They have a bad feeling about it.

"Oh, another tsundare. They are a lot." E2 Rok Soo commented.

"You comment as if your not." Soo Hyuk raise his hand and patted E2 Rok Soo's head.

"Don't do that! My hair!" Soo Hyuk just received a hand slap and a cute glare.

ALIASES
Whale Tribe's Strongest Warrior

"I am." TCF Archies eyes immediately shined and his smile become wider.

"This fish also likes being praised."  TCF Fredo shake his head and put the pack of pictures in his pocket.

Well, he 'ordered' another batch of pictures of Cale from the god of death. TCF Fredo learn modern thing fast.

OCCUPATIONS
Assault Captain
Warrior

AFFILIATIONS
Whale Tribe
Cale Henituse

"I still can't believe that you are involved with humans." Unlike TCF Archie, TBOH Archie is frowning while glaring at the screen.

They might meet TBOH Choi Han and his company before but they didn't meet after that.

After they won the mermaid and whale underwater war, they secluded they're self again. As long as their ocean is not involved they are not gonna do anything.

ABILITIES
Berserk Transformation

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MARITAL STATUS
Single

"Archie, do you perhaps do relationship?"

"Not interested, I'm busy."

PLACE OF BIRTH
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Killer Whale

GENDER
Male

HAIR COLOR
White

Archie is a Killer Whale, known to be the greatest warrior of the Whale tribe and the strongest Killer Whale. He holds the position of Assault Captain.

"I'm so amazing-"

"I can beat him up." TCF Archie froze when King Shikler spoke.

"Old beings are scary." TCF Rasheel frowned.

"Your older than me, Mr dragon."

"But I don't have children." He don't care about age.

Personality

He is violent and has a rude personality, but is quite loyal and still has a sense of morality. Cale Henituse even describes him as having a worse personality than Toonka.

"Ha!" TBOH Archie can't help but sigh. "That human with hair like a broom." He glared at the sleeping TBOH Toonka who's more near than TCF Toonka.

TBOH Toonka is sleeping because TCF Rasheel knocked him down just minutes ago.

TCF Archie look at him. "You should meet that stupid Lion, his hair resembles the broom more."

"What lion?"

"Just some stupid delivery men."

He is the type of character who is on the good side but always causes trouble. He is the troublemaker of the Whale Tribe. He was once beat to a pulp by Whale King Shickler. Since then, he became very loyal towards the king.

"Well." King shikler smiled when they look at him. "Sometimes violence is the answer."

Archie has shown himself to be good at acting, particularly when it involves provoking others. It frees his troublemaker self that was beaten into submission by the Whale King.

"In term of provoking, Archie is a top notch." TCF Cale praised the killer whale.

"I agree Cale-nim." TCF Choi Han smiled.

You might also get irritated just by listening, that how talented the troublemaker of Whale Tribe.

Appearance

Archie has white hair, and like all Whales, he is very good-looking.

"No wonder, this wiki speaks truth only." TCF Archie smiled.

"I agree." TCF Archie was taken a back when TCF Paseton happily clapped.

"Oh no." TCF Witera whispered.

He is smaller in size compared to the berserk Bears.

In his Whale form, Archie is a Killer Whale that is approximately 12 meters in length. He is larger than most Killer Whales who are usually 7 to 10 meters in length.

"There's always things that are extra large." TBOH Archie shrugged.

Plot

In The Birth of a Hero
In the novel, he beat up Lock because Lock annoyed him.

"Everyone in eyes annoys him." TBOH Lock commented.

Current Plot

Archie was with Shickler and Witira when they met with Cale and his group on their way to the Whipper Kingdom. He had a stare off with Cale and was forced to apologize by Shickler after Cale retaliated using the Dominating Aura.

'That was scary.' TCF  Archie commented in his mind not minding the stares of the crowd.

Quotes
"Wow, is this a wyvern or a fly? How cute! They break so easily if you just tap on them! Ahahaha!"

"Raon." TCF Cale mumbled when he remember the young dragon almost said the same thing.

He paled thinking that Raon might grow like Archie.

"What are you doing? Are you scared? Hey, you wyvern-fly bastards! Hey brown broom head, are you running away? Ahahahahah! Good luck running!"

"See I told you, it look like broom!" TCF Archie commented.

"That tyrant human also have broom hair!"

"But that resembles more!"

"Shut up bastard, that human resembles the broom more."

"You fucker! Listen to me-"

"Why would I?"

"Go die."

"Should I go destroy them all for you? I'm very good at destroying things."

"Cale." TBOH Cale blinked. "Almost your whole quads hobby is destroying things."

TCF Cale just shrugged.

"You're the Bear King? Why the f*ck do you look so weak?"

"Hey! White Star, you avoiding me? Huh? Are you scared of me? Hmm? Why are you sending your subordinate to fight me? Hey, bastard! You running away? You leaving this feeble subordinate of yours and running away? Hmm? Are you a chicken? Hey bitch, why aren't yo responding to me? Hmm? You must be damn scared."

"Wow. These monsters look like they would be fun to beat up."

"I wonder what would happen if we leave him and Rasheel in one room." TCF Mila commented and chuckled at the quotes.

"They are going to fuck-" TCF Dodori received glares.

"DODORI!"

"-ing k-kill each o-other."  TCF Dodori struggled to finish his sentence.

[That's interesting, we should try that.] The god of death clapped his hands in amusement.

"I will kill you!" Both Archie screamed.

[Okey! Do your best!]

"DAMN! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?"

[Actually, yeah.] His answer made the dragon silent.

[Anyway the memes!!!]

trashofthecountsfamilysucker

Cale: I have the sharpest memory. Try naming something I forgot

Clopeh: You left me at the battlefield 3 weeks ago

Cale: I did that on purpose, try again

"That's expected." TCF Alberu nodded as if he read a normal text.

"MY GOD-"

annerisk

Alberu: We all have our demons.

Alberu, grabbing Cale: This one's mine.

TCF Cale look at TCF Alberu. He stared at him while frowning.

"Well...that's expected." He cleared his throat.

calenim Seguir

On is Cale with a better personality. you cant tell me otherwise

"Meow?" On titled his head as if innocently not knowing what it means.

"Well, all his kids take after him." TBOH Cale commented.

On who's licking his paw quietly smirk.

cale-henituse-addict

tcf incorrect quotes #6

interviewer: what's something that moves you?

hilsman & clopeh: my admiration for young master-nim

lock: knowing that we can get through anything as a team

ron: having both a family and a home at the eastern and western continent

choi han: being accepted as a part of the group despite having been from another world

cale:

cale: my legs

"It's talking about feelings Cale not physically!" TBOH Alberu felt like his have headache.

It was the first stage.

"It didn't say about feelings, it just ask about what moves me and my legs do it!"

On: meow

Cale: yes, just a minute

Hong: meoww

Cale: no, we won't Hong

Hong: meeoww

Cale: yes yes

Alberu: Choi han, do you.. understand?
Choi han: ..no, I don't

"His the mother cat." TBOH Rosalyn chuckled.

"I also raise cat before, but when the meow I don't understand anything." TBOH Choi Han commented.

"You remember the past?"

"Should it be forgotten?"

[Alright!! That's for today and I'll give you twenty four hours to rest and think about what you want to think if you have brain!]

"No need."

[So go out and shoooo!!]

The mortals started to go out and head to their own room in the palace. The god of death who's like a child immediately went near Cale and whispered.

"Wanna bring TBOH White Star here?"

<22>
Thank you!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

90.6K 2.7K 74
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
753K 17K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 34.8K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
132K 2.6K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...