Paid to be fake

By 8whosthatchick8

When the school player pays you to be his fake girlfriend to make a girl jealous he must find you attractive... More

Paid to be fake
A surprise
Getting to know dad
Unfortunatley for me
First day back at Preston high
What I seem to end up doing in my spare time!
The plan
Jez
Matt's party!!!!!
A suprise from Matt
Ari and her problem
A different side to Jim
Can't have a moment to myself...even when I'm drinking my coffee!
Confused about the whole situation...:/
Should I or should I not?
Away for the weekend
Things aren't looking too good
The truth about Cam and his hate for me

The date

1.2K 17 10
By 8whosthatchick8

He opened the car door for me and I climbed in. I was sat in the car of my dreams. The car was a porshe with leather seats. Matt climbed in on the other side.

I turned to face my house. My mom was glancing out the lounge window.

"Seriously my mom, I'm so sorry" I giggled.

"It's fine" Matt grinned.

"You look good tonight" I complimented.

"T don't get carried away, this isn't real!" he gave me a stern look.

"Geez I was only giving you a compliment....but I thought?"

"You thought what?"

"Doesn't matter" I looked down towards the floor.

"You thought wrong!"

I felt a tear in my eye. Why couldn't Matt love me the way I loved him. Life can be so unfair.

"Like my ride?" Matt broke the silence.

"Nothing special" I still focused my glance on the floor.

"Oh come on T stop being such a miserable cow, I know you love it really!"

I wiped the tear from my eye. "Didn't know you owned a Porshe!"

"I don't."

"What?" I gave him a puzzled look.

"Its my dads."

"Oh I understand now!"

"Yeah it's pretty awesome!" he beamed.

The silence was awkward. I was miles away, staring out the window and Matt kept his focus on the road. We took a left turn and pulled up at a place called Labiano.

"We're here" he announced.

"Looks Italian!"

"Maybe because it is" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Wait Matt...can we get one thing straight before we go inside?" I asked.

"Yeah what?" he asked half listening.

"If this isn't a date what is it?"

He ignored me and started walking inside. We waited for a waiter to show us to our table. The room was dark and candle lit, there was a romantic atmosphere.

"Matt" I started again.

He ignored me once more.

"Here you are" a Italian waiter showed us to our table.

The waiter pulled back my chair for me to sit down in "Thanks" I smiled.

"No problem, would you like me to take your coat Madame?" the kind waiter asked in his Italian accent.

"Oh yes thank you" I handed him my coat.

"Matt can I please ask you..."

"Waiter, waiter" Matt clicked his finger obviously trying to avoid my question.

A new waiter drew near.

"Can we order drinks" Matt questioned.

The waiter nodded.

"In which case I want a coke, what about you?" he asked me avoiding making eye contact.

"Water" I said grimly.

The waiter jotted something down and waddled off to get our drinks.

I decided to drop the question.

"The menu looks good!" Matt announced.

"I'm gonna have the large pizza with the spicy chicken what about you?"

"I think I'll stick to salad" nothing on the menu looked to appealing to me.

"Girls can be such freaks" he said.

Our food and drinks arrived and the silence which we had in the car was the same silence we had throughout the meal.

"Onto desert" Matt said scanning the menu. "Oooh definitely chocolate sundae for me!"

I decided I didn't want desert.

"Look I know that your annoyed with me but can we just act like friends!"

I was really confused now. First he tells me this was a real date, then he said it wasn't, then he ignored me and now he wants to be friends!

"Matt I don't know what your playing at but I'm so confused and if that's what this little get together was meant to be can we keep this as friends meeting up because I'm sick of you messing me about!" I raised my voice.

"Sure!"

"Right then can we at least have a civilised conversation instead of permanent silence?"

"Yes."

"Good then we're sorted!"

"So what are you and Jez gonna do next?" he winked.

"Can you stop it and forget about that just for tonight!"

"Sorry!"

"Good"

"Guess what was installed into my house today, a third swimming pool!" Matt exclaimed.

"Cool, why do you need three?" I asked.

"One indoor, one outdoor and this one is my own private pool which links up to my bedroom. My mom said I can get a waterslide if I want and I got loads of cool inflatables. It's so awesome, I'm gonna have a pool party to celebrate!" he bragged.

I'd been to Matt's house several times. He had a really cool house probably because his dad was really rich but he didn't have to be so boastful.

"My mom said we could get a new hot tub too, I never really liked the old one it was too small!"

"At least you actually have a hot tub" I said.

"Yeah but it really sucked. It was awful it wasn't even one of those massaging ones!"

"Have you seen the picture of that really cool jacuzzi on Facebook?" I asked.

"No my dad is upgrading all 9 of our laptops and my mom bought me a iPad which is the wrong generation to the one I wanted so I'm refusing to go on it! Actually dad played table tennis against the guy who sorts out our laptops today and before he said that he was going to smash him and guess what happened. He won!"

"Don't be so cocky" I teased even though I was actually serious.

"At least I have a cock" he laughed.

I laughed too pretending to be enjoying myself.

"Look see we're having fun!" he laughed.

The waiter brought the bill over.

"Thanks for the meal" I smiled.

"No problem, right let me just calculate this."

Matt was adding up something which I assumed was the total cost.

"Look, it shows the total cost here" I pointed.

"Yeah but that's not important I need to take the cost of your salad and water away from..."

"W-w-wait what!" I exclaimed.

"So the salad was 3 dollars and 96 cent and the...."

"WHAT..I don't believe this! Your making me pay when you took me to dinner? Besides which I barely ate anything unlike you fatty!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not made of money you know!"

"Your dad is!"

"And your point is?" he questioned.

I moaned.

"Sexy" he smirked.

"Shut up!"

Matt laughed. "We're here as friends remember."

"Yeah but..."

"No yeah but's" he interjected.

"Alright mom" I said sarcastically.

He laughed.

"How's that funny?" I asked trying to irritate him.

He had been really annoying tonight I think I've seen his true colours.

We stepped outside into the cool night air.

"I had a good time" Matt informed me.

"Yeah me too" I lied.

"There's something I've been meaning to do" Matt said.

"Wha..."

I was cut off Matt leaned in and moved his lips towards mine, I leaned in. Our lips were just centimetres away but I pulled away and did what I'd been wanting to all night. I slapped him hard on his cheek.

"What the hell was that for?" he yelled.

"For being an absolute twat!" I screamed.

He frowned.

"I was in love with you. So in love with you that I'd have done anything to be with you. It would of never worked out though because you loved Hallie. Hallie who I hate. I was so in love with you that I actually let you pay me to be your fake girlfriend. Then you tell me your taking me on a real date. I was confused but happy thinking maybe this was my chance. Then you tell me it's not a real date. Next you ignore me and then you say we're here as friends, now you try and kiss me. I'm so confused! Just stop messing me about, I don't know what your playing at but I'm sick of it. I've seen your true colours tonight. Your boastful, cocky and selfish. I could never be with a guy like you! I think I've finally fallen out of love with you. This whole fake thing is over I'm sick of it!"

"Public breakup?" he questioned.

"Is that all you can think about? Did you even listen to anything I said? People do actually breakup in private you know. Not everything has to be public!"

"But Tina babe it would be awesome!"

"Don't babe me!" I screamed. "What is your problem?"

People were staring at us.

"What you all staring at? Can you say it to my face" I yelled at everyone.

"What you all staring at?" some guy mimicked.

I laughed sarcastically.

"Pathetic" I muttered under my breath.

"T calm down" Matt calmly said.

"No it's over and it's over for good!" I shouted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update again. I've just been so busy recently! Hopefully there will be the next update later on time!

Thanks for reading =)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...
385K 9.3K 36
A naive teenage girl gets pregnant by the school player when he convinces her to come over and 'study'. Will he stay the player and leave her or beco...
252K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
136 15 15
When a very rich girl fall in love with a middle class rich boy But what will happen when their parents will get to know that they are in love