Teacher x Student (Larry Styl...

By HLNLZGIRL

'I don't want anyone else to have your heart, kiss you lips, or be in you arms because that's only my place.'... More

Hi:)
Intro :P
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25

Chapter 24

1.5K 42 16
By HLNLZGIRL

Louis' Pov

"So have you fucked yet?"

My eyes widened as I choked on my water, sputtering it every where.

Niall raised an eyebrow at me and took another sip from his beer.

"You all good there?" He asked.

Once I caught my breath glared up at up.

"What?"

"Oh come on Lou, you know what I mean. Have you and that hunk of a man fucked yet?"

Yep, I heard correctly.

"Niall! You can't just ask questions like that."

"What? It's not the big of a deal, I was just wondering." He shrugs. 

I blush and look down at my lap. 

I notice Niall open his mouth to say something but them close it again.

He pauses for a moment and then asks his next question. "Are you a virgin?"

I blush even more and lift my head up to look at him. 

Something clicks for him and his eyebrows shoot up as he practically jumps off the couch. 

"No. Fucking. Way."

I cross my arms and put. "Don't swear Niall."

"This makes so much sense!" He exclaims. 

I cover my face with my hands in embarrassment. 

"Stop!" 

Niall starts laughing and I can't help but join in. 

"So, do you think you'll give it?" He asks.

"What do you mean?"

He rolls his head to the side and gives me a 'are you serious' look.

"Are you going to give Harry your virginity?"

I sit frozen for a moment, I've never really thought of that.

"U-um I don't know, I don't think I'm ready to do any of that." I admit shyly. 

He nods his head listening. 

"Well I mean, don't be surprised if Harry starts asking you about it soon."

I furrow my brows. 

"You know, since there is absolutely no way that he's a virgin so he won't want to be sex deprived for that long." He shrugs his shoulders. 

I frown at what he just said. 

What if he asks me and I tell him I'm not ready?

Will he leave me.

Dread fills me as these thought enter my head.

I don't want to loose my Harry.

"But I dunno, don't stress about it Lou. I'm sure he'll still like you whether you fuck or not."

----------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person's Pov:

"So, Lou, I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house this weekend?"

"O-oh um, I don't really w-want to do s-sex ." Louis admitted nervously looking down at his hands, scared Harry would be mad at him.

Harry raised his eyebrows slightly surprised those words left his mouth. . "No Lou, that's not what I meant. I was thinking we could just chill out, order takeaways and have a movie marathon." Harry assured him.

Louis let out a sigh of relief and smiled up at Harry. "Well then in that case I'd love to come over!" He squealed happily.

Harry smiled down at the boy and pulled him in for a tight hug. Louis immediately relaxed into Harry's arms and breathed in his calming scent.

"You ok baby?" Harry breathed into his neck, sending chills through his body.

"Y-yeah I'm fine. I-I just thought that you might've been mad at me for not want t-to do s-sex." Louis explained, his voice cracking in the end.

Harry pulled away from Louis slightly so he could look down at his face.

"Louis, I would never get mad at you for not wanting to be more intimate, ok? I respect you and your boundaries. I'll wait until you're comfortable to take that next step, ok?" Harry wiped away the tears that were building in the corner of Louis' eyes.

He knew Louis wasn't ready for sex and he respected that. Even though he wanted so bad just to show Louis how beautiful he is and how much he means to Harry in ways no one else ever has. Harry would wait an eternity for Louis, and he would never pressure or force Louis into doing anything he's not comfortable with.

He was aware that Louis had a very innocent mind and most likely didn't even know what Sex actually was. Of course, he knew some of the basics but everything else would be very new for him. If Louis ever allowed them to take it all the way, Harry's plan was to take it slow with him and show him the beautiful part of what making love is.

The loud bell rang snapping Harry out of his thoughts. He gave Louis a quick kiss on the forehead and watched fondly as Louis scurried out of the classroom. Before he was fully gone, the boy blew a kiss over his shoulder towards Harry who pretended to catch it and put it in his pocket.

Louis giggled and blushed, then left to his next class. Harry sat back down in his chair and watched as his second to last class of the day walked in and took their seats. He greeted them and then started the lesson.

-------------------------------

*Skip to the weekend*

Harry's Pov:

For the past three or so hours I've been setting up in my living room. I went out this afternoon and got some fairy lights as well as several bags of lollies and popcorn. Nearly every single pillow in this house (Which is a lot) are placed all around the room creating a huge pillow fort. There are blankets covering the entire floor inside the hut with a few extra pillows here and there.

I have a decent sized tray in the middle with a bowl each ready to fill with our goods. Every corner has fairy lights so that we're not in complete darkness. The tv is in front with the remote ready for us to pick our movies.

I gave all my maids and butler the night off so Louis and I could have the house all to ourselves.

Once everything downstairs was sorted out, I went upstairs and put on some comfy basketball shorts and a grey hoodie with some socks. I ruffled my hand through my hair to give it a slightly messy look. I then walked into my bathroom, sprayed on some deodorant and brushed my teeth.

Just as I was making my way back downstairs, the doorbell rang. I made my way down the stairs and jogged to the front door.

I opened the door and came face-to-face with Louis who had the biggest smile on his face. He looked absolutely amazing. He wore black skinny jeans that perfectly showed the shape of his thick thighs and plump bum. A pastel pink hoodie and a pair of white converse. He wore a pale pink flower crown on his head that made him look even more angelic.

"U-um Harry?" Louis was looking at me with his head tilted to the side.

I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled down at him. "Come on in Lou. Where going to have so much fun." I took his overnight bag and placed it somewhere on the floor. He grinned at me with a blush on his face when I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

He hesintly wraped his arms around my shoulders after stepping inside. I smiled and hugged him back. I kissed him on the forehead to ease his nerves and guided him through the house and into the living room.

His eyes lit up like it was Christmas.

"OH MY GOSH!" He squealed excitedly. "You did all of this?"

"Well, yeah pretty much, I did have a bit of help from Liam though."

"It's perfect Haz." Louis whispered and kissed me on the cheek.

Before we chose a movie, I quickly got up to call the pizza place down the road. I got two Pepperoni pizzas and 1 Hawaiian as well as some hot chips. I walked back to the hut and sat down next to Louis who was searching through the different movies.

"Found a good movie yet?"

"No, not yet." Louis replied, his attention still on the tv.

"Oh yeah, let's watch this one." I suggest.

--------------

Louis looked at the screen in horror. The walking dead? Yeah... no thanks. He had watched the first couple episodes with Zayn and had nightmares for two weeks straight! And it's not even a movie. It's called a movie marathon for a reason.

Silly Harry.

----------------------------------

Yes, I know. I'm finally updating after almost four months. 

You're welcome ;)

Also, I've been reading all your comments, thank you so much for all your support!
If you have any requests for parts in the story just let me know, I love all you feedback<3

Question of the Chapter: Favourite fictional character?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 34.5K 82
stranger: Hi :-) Louis: who the fuck is this? Louis: and nobody does this :-) put the nose away you weirdo Or where Harry is a teacher and in love w...
86.5K 2.8K 26
"I don't wanna teach you English, I wanna kiss your lips." Or where Harry is a cute Italian boy who needs a tutor and Louis is a messed up boy with b...
104K 3.6K 41
Harry's attention though, that's what Louis wanted right now. "Henry! Can you go and get me another cocktail?" Of course Louis knew this wasn't his n...
56.5K 2.1K 56
Larry Stylinson Fanfiction. [AU]. Harry Styles is an eighteen-year-old student in the Congleton High School who just came out of the closet. He has...