Adopt by my therapist brother

נכתב על ידי heartandlionreader

A 16 year old girl does not want to go and see a therapist. One day she said that she will not go to her ses... עוד

Cover pags and characters
Main characters
🥀 1
🥀2
🥀3
🥀4
🥀5
🥀6
🥀7
🥀8
🥀9
🥀10
🥀11
🥀12
🥀13
🥀14
🥀15
🥀16
🥀17
🥀18
🥀19
🥀20
🥀21
🥀22
🥀23
🥀24
🥀25
🥀26
🥀27
🥀28
🥀29
🥀30
🥀31
🥀32
🥀33
🥀34
🥀36
🥀37
🥀38
🥀39
🥀40
🥀41
🥀42
🥀43
🥀44
🥀45
🥀46
🥀47
🥀48
🥀49
🥀50
🥀51
🥀52
🥀53

🥀35

55 2 0
נכתב על ידי heartandlionreader

Ethan:
"So what kind of tattoo would you like?"

Rocky:
"Well I have different one for you to do if you do not mind doing it at all."

Ethan:
"I do not mind at all."

Rocky:
After Ethan have draw up my tattoos that I told him he show me and I was happy with them then Ethan got everything to stat the tattoos.

Ethan:
"So have you gotten others tattoos before?"

Rocky:
"Yeah I have and I also have gotten pierced."

Ethan
"Wow so are you ready."

Rocky:
"More then ready."

Ethan:
"Ok then which one do you want to do first?"

Rocky:
"I do not mind any you can pick which one you want to do first."

Ethan:
"Ok then let do your spine one first so I need you to lie down for me please."

Rocky:
I did as I told. "So how long have you been doing tattoos for?"

Ethan:
"That is a good question ok I am starting now."

Rocky:
"Ok now answer the question."

Ethan:
"Ok I am hold your hoses I have been doing this for an year now but I have been into art for a long time."

Rocky:
"How have you been doing this for a year and you are already so good."

Ethan:
"Well thank you very much."

Rocky:
"So is it just you and Cooper who works here?"

Ethan:
"Yeah it is pretty much."

Rocky:
"So I was w I really like that tree did you draw that?"

Ethan:
"Yeah I did do you like it?"

Rocky:
"No I do not like it I love it so I was thinking if I can get it as a tattoo can make the tree into a birders tattoo with the tree in it so what do you think."

Ethan:
"That is nice of you thank you but you know that you do not have to do that right."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know but I want to and your welcome by the way."

Ethan:
"And I am done onto your ear but first of you want to see your spine."

Rocky:
"Oh yes please."

Ethan:
"Ok in 3 2 1."

Rocky:
"Wow Ethan that look amazing thank you."

Ethan:
"Anytime ok now let do that ear of your ok so hold your ear down and I will get started."

Rocky:
"So what is the best path of being a tattoo artiste and you know the drawing of my ear tattoo do you mind making it a bit bigger please?"

Ethan:
"No I don not mind and to answer your question it is seeing different type of drawing and designs that I get to do on people it is so amazing but it so hard as well because you have to c as well but I still love what I do."

Rocky:
"I can that you do from the t of your voice."

Ethan:
"And I am done what do you think?"

Rocky:
"It is really good and for the tree I think that I just want that on it own."

Ethan:
"Yeah sure but why are you always changing your ideas in the before we go on with your next tattoos."

Rocky:
"I just do it I do not know why but I think is will be the last one but I can't d on anything."

Ethan:
"OK are you ready for me to do the palm of your hand?"

Rocky:
"A do you mind if I have something to drink fist."

Ethan:
"Sure I will be right back."

Rocky:
"No you do not have to get it I can go but I just need to know where are they."

Ethan:
"See young lady and that is why we are staying in that chair."

Rocky:
"Fine I am staying in that chair happy."

Ethan:
"Ever."

Rocky:
"Thank you for the water kind sir."

Ethan:
"You are so welcome m'lady now let do the palm of your hand now."

Rocky:
"Ready whenever you are so I heard you are going to have dinner with your worker and his girlfriend how do you feel about that."

Ethan:
"I do not mind it to be n I am actually very happy for him so how did you met Jessica?"

Rocky:
"Oh I met her from Cooper and we have been friends since then she is kind of like a sister to me."

Ethan:
"What do you mean by kind of?"

Rocky:
"Well ow Ethan."

Ethan:
"Sorry almost done I can't believe you are hurting from this and not from when I did you s."

Rocky:
"Well sorry but I am not like other people."

Ethan:
"Yeah I can tell now answer the question what do you mean by kind of."

Rocky:
"Well we are not that close so that what I mean by kind of."

Ethan:
"And I am done you can look at your palm now tell me if you want me to change it."

Rocky:
"Well now I am scared."

Ethan:
"Really."

Rocky:
"Na I am joking with you ok are you ready."

Ethan:
"Why are you asking me if I am ready if you are the one who is looking at it."

Rocky:
"Because I am... wow Ethan I love it thank you."

Ethan:
"Don't thanks me yet we still have 2 more left and I was thinking with the tree tattoo if we can add in brides like they are siting on the b what do you think."

Rocky:
"I think that is a good idea."

Ethan:
"Ok then let do it may I please have your left hand."

Rocky:
"Oh I do not know can you Ethan."

Ethan:
"Oh just give me that wrist Rocky."

Rocky:
"Fine here you go."

Ethan:
"Thank you."

Rocky:
"So Ethan why did you decide to draw a tree?"

Ethan:
"Well I get getting groceries home and I walk to the park that when I decide to draw a tree and I am done."

Rocky:
"And I want to see.. wow your good."

Ethan:
"Oh I know."

Ethan:
"Ok are you ready for your last one?"

Rocky:
"More then ready."

Ethan:
"K then let do this."

After he was done

Ethan:
"I would like to know why this tattoo on this tattoo that I just done."

Rocky:
"The word strong because I want to show people that I am strong, and what people do to be by me being is by me being here right now."

Ethan:
"What do you mean by what people do to you."

Rocky:
"Where i life people do bad things to me that is all I am going to say, the word adopted is because I life at an adopt home that where people do bad things to me their."

Ethan:
"What the name of the adopt house."

Rocky:
"Rayshine adopt centre why do you ask."

Ethan:
"Just because I can and I might adopt someone from there."

Rocky:
"Well I hope that you found that one."

Ethan:
"Me too thanks."

Rocky:
"Fight because everyday is a fight that you have to take down, the word be you, is because we all need to be ourself, love is because I just want someone to love me even if when they might adopt me I might be a bit hard on them but that is because I don't trust them yet so yeah."

Ethan:
"Well I hope you go to a new home and start to trust people again."

Rocky:
"Maybe that is all I am going to say anyways thanks for the tattoos how much does it cost."

Ethan:
"It is on the house."

Rocky:
"Well I do not care I am going to paid anyways so how much."

Ethan:
"Fine that is 53 dollars please."

Rocky:
"Thank you here you go have a good day Ethan."

Ethan:
"You too Rocky I hope you come back again."

Rocky:
"I sure will your tattoos are really good."

Pause

Rocky:
Ok we are going to pause the story here so I can tell you what kind of tattoos did I get and where did I get them, ok so the first one on my spine and it was brides and butterflies the next one was on my palm, and tattoo was this quote that I like, this is me and no one is going to change that, ok the next one is one my ear and it has a small Rose, then next 2 are on my wrist Ethan draw this tree that I like to he tattoo it and add it birds and that was on my left wrist, then my right wrist was a bracelet and all of these words that me and Ethan were talking about that what he did, anyways back to the story.

Ethan point of view

Ethan:
I just did my own daughter tattoos and get to know her a bit it felt so good now I am really happy to take her home I do not want people doing thing to her I really want to know what things did they do to her but I am not going to ask her that because she does not know that I am have foster her all she know is that I am some guy who gave her a tattoo I went back to work for a few more clinics that come in after that I close the shop and went home. "Gray I am home are you home yet."Well I guess he is not home yet so I am going to get us food because we have been busy to cook food, I went in my car and got us some food.

Ring ring ring

Ethan:
"Hello."

Grayson:
"Hey Eth where are you right now."

Ethan:
"I am getting us food because we have both been busy to cook."

Grayson:
"You mean I have been too busy."

Ethan:
"No Gray I mean that we have both been busy to cook so why did you call."

Grayson:
"Oh right I forgot to tell you that I won't be home in till later tonight because clinics are still coming here."

Ethan:
"Oh well I am come to the office and we can eat there if you like."

Grayson:
"Sure I am on my break anyways."

Ethan:
"K see you there oh and Cooper cancel dinner with Jess because he has a family emergency."

Grayson:
"Ok well even if it was still on I don't even think that I would have even came."

Ethan:
"K see you at your office do I have to go to the desk or will I would just come to your office."

Grayson:
"Just come to the office they won't say anything because they know that you are my brother."

Ethan:
"K bye." I drove up to Grayson office. "Hi I am here to see my brother Grayson Dolan."

Lady at the desk:
"Yep he is waiting for you right now."

Ethan:
"Thank you is he with a client."

Lady at the desk:
"No his client he only have one more left then he can go home."

Ethan:
"Ok thanks."

Knock knock

Grayson:
"Come in oh hey Eth thanks for the food bro."

Ethan:
"Anytime how was your day."

Grayson:
"Not good."

Ethan:
"Why not."

Grayson:
"Well one all of Rocky files got stole and guess who stole it."

Ethan:
"Umm I do not know who." Please don't say Rocky please don't say Rocky.

Grayson:
"It was her due."

Ethan:
"Wait really why would she stole her own file."

Grayson:
"Yes they did and guess what she did not come like at her and I do not know due."

Ethan:
"Gray you know that she does not have to come to every appointment right."

Grayson:
"Yeah I know due how was your day."

Ethan:
"It was good in till Cooper had an emergency but it was still ok I know that you had one client left do you want me to wait for you."

Grayson:
"Na you can go home I will be there."

Ethan:
"K." After we had dinner I went home I can't believe that Rocky did that and I could not tell Grayson that she came to get a tattoo because then he will get mad at me it is better if he get mad at me tomorrow not today.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

154K 3.8K 30
A broken girl. All out of hope. She thinks she doesn't belong in this world. Started: 05/05/17 Finished: 06/10/17
26.3K 433 35
graysondolan snapped you! ethandolan snapped you! - cuddlingdolan 2017
12.9K 383 37
"we can't do this." "why not, princess?" "because you're my best friend." lowercase intended, all rights reserved to @romanticisedolans ©- *CURRENTL...
75.9K 969 27
Me: oh so you have a brother i should take note ;) Stranger: whatever just don't on him :( Me: i dont even know your brother dumbass Stranger: hmm po...