Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]

5.5K 116 37
By asusKELVIN

Inside the Jura Forest.

Diablo is currently walking inside the country. He was amazed by how his master his such a wonderful person even if 95% of the citizens are monsters, he takes very good care of them. Diablo now was not happy at all but somewhere he is also happy. For demons, the first thing they want after getting summoned by the master they decided to serve, is their first mission to prove that they are worthy to serve him. For Diablo it was the same. First he was happy because he can now fulfil his first mission as secretary. But on the other side he was sad to leave his master side. He finally got a chance to be summoned, by the person he wanted to serve at all cost. But he already have to go back but this time he was not alone.

Actually Diablo take with him the remaining primordial to walk and talk about important matters. Their travel.

"So Diablo what do you want. I have a lot of thing to do you know ? I am the Chief Prosecutor and I need to bee there for every trial." Ultima said.

"Hahaha even a crazy Lolita like can get a job. My lord is really a kind hearted person to give a job to a girl like you". Carrera said to her.

"Nuclear girl do you have some death wishes?" Ultima asked her full of murderous intent.

"Sigh... You two can you please calm down a bit?. So Diablo why did you took us all with you ?" Testa asked.

"Our lourd gave us our first task. and I am here under his order to take you all with me". Diablo said.

The three demons instantly become happy and have stars inside their eyes. It's important for them their first mission. But they remains deadly serious because they need to do it with success. Like that, their master is going to praise them.

"Hahaha My lord give me my first task I can prove to him that I am the one who is worthy to be with him". Carrera said while laughing.

"Ara-Ara Carrera I will be the first after all I am the one in charge of his foreign affairs" Testa said.

"Would you mind listening to me? Thank you. So our lord want to create a new Military Corps which is going to be exclusively under his command. So he wanted us, to go back and bring demons who are worthy to be under him." Diablo explained to them.

"What a wonderful idea by my lord" Ultima said.

"For the first time in my life I agree with you crazy lolita" Carrera said.

"Ara actually, I have my rights hands in my domain. I guess he his now a lucky boy. All thanks to my master". Testa said.

"Same for us" Carrera and ultima both respond.

"Okay. So the plan is Simple, we will go back to our differents domain and recruit only those who are worthy to meet my lord. Diablo said to them.

"I don't have to receive order from you Diablo but since it's our Master order I will do it" Carrera said to him.

"Let's go now".........

By those single words, the Demons of Tempest vanished from this world. But it is not definitive they are going to be back. But not alone. They will bring a huge army with them. Soon, the world will discover the most cruel and feared unity of Tempest: The Black corps.

Clayman.........

In the cardinal world, in every human and other kingdoms, there are some specials being who people are scared to face of. They were Ten and they were feared by the people. People called them the "Ten Greats Demon Lord". No country, ha once dared to attack member of the Demon Lords team. The "Strongest" one, the "Lord of Darkness" Guy Crimson and the "Destroyer" Milim Nava were particularly feared among them. They were the two who were given the Special S rank.

The last one to enter the team of the Demon lords was Clayman. Clayman, was not awakened yet. He gained his seat when the Demon Lord Leon defeat the previous Demon lord who's name was Kazareem or Kagali the actual secretary of Yukki. Clayman then gained his title "Marionette master" because of his ability to control things.

Now the Demon lord Clayman was in his castle, he was not happy at all. The previous demon lord who was defeated by Leon is the Master of Clayman. Clayman and his master are both undead. That means even if they die and they soul is fine they can still find a new body and live inside it. So Kazareem created Clayman and gave him the task to become a Demon Lord and cause chaos among them. But this time it's not easy at all a New being just appear and their plan is not going well now.

<Tsk what am I going to do with this country? Kazareem sama and our boss came up with plans but without success I need to find a way to destroy this monster country and maybe I can find souls to awaken my self> He said to himself.

Suddenly a little magic circle appear in front of clayman' desk. And little girl with rose hair and a mask came out.

"Geez, Hello Clayman what a great day isn't it ?" Tear asked him.

"Hi Tear I hope and I can see you are doing good?" Clayman asked her.

"I am Clayman, and I am here because the boss and the president just find out a new plan against our enemies".

"Oh will you please tell me more Tear?"

"Yes Clayman. You know the Beastmen and the monster country have an alliance right? So you are just going to pretend this is why Milim destroy his country and kill Carrion who is the leader of the Beastmen."

"Wait Tear I don't understand what you are trying to say. Milim killing Carrion? it's not possible they are friends."

"You are going to call a Walpurgis ok? And you are going to say it's Carrion who put the Idea of killing the Human army inside the head of this slime."

"And how am I going to pretend that and to convince Milim".

"It's easy you know, DL mutual respect and peace with humans and with the "Betrayal" of Carrion, Milim got enraged and destroy Eurazania and killed Carrion"

A/N: DL: Demon Lords.

"Oh yes that's a great Idea so because of Carrion, this slime killed the human, Milim get enraged and killed him?".

"Yes that's it Clayman"

"It's easy but how are we going to convince Milim? She is too strong" Clayman said.

"Hihihi you don't have to worry. The boss gave me this" Tear said.

Tear then took out a little necklace which contains a little orb inside it. The orb was shining in purple.

"What is this ?" Clayman asked.

"It's a domination's Necklace. It was given to me for you by the boss. He said "If clayman use his full magic inside this orb he can create a system which can control even a TDL." So Clayman try it.

Clayman then took the Necklace, concentrated his full power inside the orb and it started to glow more purple than before.

"Yay Clayman it's success you are now able to control her".

<With this, I am now able to have the strongest pawn. Wait for me Boss and President we are going to rule over this world.> Clayman muttered to himself.

"Okay Clayman I will the rest in you hands. But remains on your guard Milim is one of the Ancient DL."

"You don't have to worry Tear even Guy will not be able to resist to it".............

Clayman & Milim.

When Milim came back from her little trip in Rimuru's country. She became really quiet. The cheerful Milim who usually talks and jumps around remained silent for too long. Her "friends", with she was all the time started to "worry" about her, decided to meet her.

"Hello Milim how are you" Frey asked her.

"I am fine Frey. I just miss Rimuru too much that's why I was like this. I wanted to see him and play with him again"

"I see and I guess this Rimuru feel the same way but you already know."

"Yes".

"Alright Milim I have something for you." Frey said to her.

Frey then took out from a little box which was on her desk. Inside the box was a magnificent necklace, with a bright purple color.

"Milim I know I can't replace your best Friend. But I am also you friend right ?"

"F-Frey what is it ?".

"It's something that i think it's probably make you a little happy since you weren't enjoying anything"

"Frey.....Thank you very much I will take care of it".

When Milim wear the Necklace, her bright eyes instantly turns off. She was like a body without anything inside. She has no movement at all.

"Ahahaha like I thought, she is just a strong brainless girl." A man shows his face. He was hiding behind the wall looking an them.

"Clayman are you happy now?"

Clayman then come closer to her and punch milim which sends her to crash in the wall inside. He was laughing evilly.

"I know have the strongest pawn in my hand. I can now complete my goals" Clayman said while slapping and punching Milim.

"Clayman I think you should calm down with her. She has a defensive skill called [Stampede] and I don't want to be around when she will unleash it."

"Ehh... Frey I want you to work for me from now on".

"What ? Our alliance is now done and I don't have to work for you". Frey answered.

"Frey do you want to go against my orders? Do you want to face Milim? Remember she is my pawn now even guy will not be able to do something.".

"Alright I will do it. After all I don't want to face Milim in a fight."

"That's a wise Idea from you Frey. Alright Milim it's time to apply our plan............."

To be continued..............

Next Chapter: [Ramiris Warning]...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 590 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
384K 7.5K 42
It's been 583 yrs. Since the fight with yuuki in the Tenma war. Rimuru being focused all those yrs. Fighting and building his nation pursuing peace...
76.6K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
71K 2.1K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...