Restart of GOD Tempest

נכתב על ידי asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... עוד

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]

5.5K 138 39
נכתב על ידי asusKELVIN

Somewhere In Ingrassia.

In an office inside the Free guild. Five individuals were sitting and discussing about something important for them. The Fist one was an elf. Her name is Kagali and she is the Secretary of the master of the Free guild Yukki. Three of them were wearing clowns mask. Laplace, Tear and footman. An the boss of the troop. Yukki.

"Boss, President, the operation was a failure. Farmus army were not able to destroy this monster country". Laplace said.

"Yes I know and this situation is seriously giving me headache. How can a human army lost so easily against monsters?" Yukki asked.

"Boss I can confirm that it was not that slime who killed them. It was his subbordinates who destroyed the army" Laplace continued.

"Did the barrier worked on them Laplace ?" Yukki asked.

"Not at all boss it was just like they were immune to the holy barrier" Laplace continued.

"What are we going to do about this Yukki-sama ?" Kagali asked him.

"Monsters, usually are strong if their master is strong too. How they easily manage to destroy the army without the Help of their master is a capital information. It looks like we underestimated them". Yukki said.

"It's rare to see your plans fail boss" Tear said.

"You are right. Hinata failed to kill the leader of monsters and know they destroyed the Farmus army. I don't know if Farmus country will survive after this. But anyway I just found out something very interesting"

"Expected from you boss" Laplace said.

"You have an idea boss ?" Tear asked him.

"Of course and this time it's going to be spicy." He said while smiling evilly. "Tear you are going to visit Clayman".

"Okay boss" Tear answered.

Inside Yukki, their was a mix of anger and shame. Anger because everything he sets fail and everytime it's about this slime. Shame, because in front of his friends, he is like a genius and everytime he sets a plan the chance of success was high but this time. He sets 2 plans and both failed. That's why this time he looks for the most efficient way....

Inside The Jura Forest.

Rimuru POV

I was actually inside the forest waiting for Velzard. In my mind I can't find any better moment than this to ask her. Yes that's it. Today I am going to ask Velzard if she wants to be with me. Well I can ask her too if she wants to stay in my country. I think it will be too soon. Wait I can ask her after the Walpurgis ? Arhhh I will think about it later. I am not good when it comes to things like this.

C: <.....>

"Did something happened Ciel"

C: <Master can I ask you something?>

"Of course Ciel everything You are me and I am you after all"

C: <Are you going to leave me Master ?, Are you going to put me aside? You don't need me anymore.... You...?>

I never expected this and never wanted this to happen again. Ciel minds actually are going crazy. I can feel that she is looking for me to reassure. I know and I understand how it can be difficult for her now. But Ciel and I are bound by soul. I can never leave her never. She is the person I trust the most and my first friend.

"Ciel create a clone of you a get out".

C: <But master, I feel the presence of the Individual Velzard near the forest>

"It won't be too long Ciel I promise"

C: <As you wish master>

Ciel then created a clone of me and took a part of her in it. When she gets out, I literally feel like my core is going to break. She has a tear falling from her right eye. I was broken from inside. Ciel who was inside me was suffering this much and I couldn't even feel it ? Which kind of master I am ?. I caught her and hugged her tightly while muttering this to he hear.

"Ciel I am sorry If i can't feel how you are I am not worthy to be you master. Excuse me".

C: <No master it's me. I started to become greedy for master. And when master felt in love with Velzard I couldn't accept this. But I exist just for master. And I master is happy then me too.>

" You will never leave me Ciel?".

C: <I will never leave my master. Thank you master for taking care of me. I-I love you master>.

"I love you too Ciel I hope you are going to look over us as you always did"

C: <Leave it to me Master>

Ciel then return to me and now I am waiting for Velzard. Soon after she was there coming towards me. She was like a pure angel with her white hair and blue eyes. I was speechless.

"Ehhhh Rimuru did I missed you this much you lost your words in front of me ?" Velzard asked.

"Ah-ah Not at all stop teasing me would you ?" I said to her embarassed.

"Hihihi How handsome you are truly".

"Same to you Velzard how have you been ?"

"I am fine thank you. So Rimuru why did you want to see me ?"

"Ah yes I have something to discuss with you"

C: <Master everyone is waiting for you in the Tempest>

Oh crap I literally forget to introduced them Diablo and the others. I will gave them their works. We need to prepare for Clayman again this time.

"So Rimuru what did you want to tell me ?"

"I will tell you once we reach the city will you please wait ?"

"Sure. Then let's go".

Meeting.........

Everybody in the town are now waiting for their master. Shion, Benimaru, Zegion and Souei are on their guards. Not because they thought their master was weak but it's because of the Demons in front of them. The aura the four were releasing was just astonishing. But suddenly they all felt their master aura coming towards them. They instantly kneeled in front of him. They were all there except Shizue and the kids who were playing with Veldora in their room.

"Welcome back Rimuru-Sama" They all shouted.

"Eh you don't have to kneel like that please stand up".

"Rimuru-Sama may I ask who are those four demons over there and the girl next to you ?" Shion asked.

"Ah good question Shion. The four demons you see there are now part of the executives of this country. I will present the four to you". I then continue to talk.

"This one is Diablo and he is going to be my first secretary. The one who will take care of my personal affairs in the future."

"Kfufufu such a wonderful introduction for myself by my master. What a blessing" Diablo said.

<This guy is definitely weird. Man you don't have a self-esteem?> I said while looking at him weirdly.

"Rimuru-Sama but your secretary is me waaaa" Shion said while crying out loud.

"Ara Rimuru you are that kind of mind who makes girl cry ?" Velzard asked me.

"Definitely not".

"Shion isn't you who said you are going to be my personal guard with Ashia?"

"hehe excuse me Rimuru-Sama I forgot".

"Anyway. This girl is Testarossa and she is going to rule over our foreign affairs".

"I am Testarossa and I am happy to work with all of you".

"The third one is Carrera she energetic and love fighting so please if you want to fight with her go away from the country first."

"Thank you my Lord. I am carrera and I hope we are going to work together for our country."

"Carrera is going to be the Supreme court's President or the Inquisitor".

"I will fulfil my duties with the most firmness"

"The last one is Ultima and she is going to be our Chief Prosecutor. Ultima your goal is to is too find people who want to act evilly and arrest them".

"An evil person greater than me ? I am so excited to find out".

"Don't push yourself too hard". I said.

"The girl next to me is Velzard you probably know them as the "White Ice dragon".

"V-Velzard-sama".

"I am happy to be with you this time and I hope you are going to treat me well"

"Hai". They responded.

"Okay guys that's not all you know we just win a battle right ? That's good and I wanted to thank you all for your hard work. Now ? FEAST"

"HAIIIII"

The city was now in a happy mood everybody were cooking in some large stuff. Hakurou was just tormenting Gobuta because he was not efficient at all while cooking. Shion and Veldora were drinking heavily. But this Shion did she knows she didn't resist to alcohol ? Veldora is a spiritual being so for him there is no problem.

Shizue and the kids were also enjoying the festivités that makes me feel at ease. After all whenever I saw them happy, I also feel the same way. They used to train every day know. With Hakurou it was more Kenya and Chloe since they are going to be Heroes in the future they have to train their sword skill and Hakurou is the best for it.

Gale is training with Geld. Because their magic and ability is for protection not attack. So i asked Geld to teach him some defensives skill.

Alice is training with Shuna. Shuna has a good ability with magic. And Alice has a skill which allows her to control golem. So with the help of Shuna I think she is going to get stronger in a short amount of time.

And the Last one is Ryota. Ryota has a special ability just like this Shogo [Bersek]. I appointed Ashia to help him. And with Ashia, he is facing a fierce training.

"Velzard can you wait for me a little I am going to ask something is it okay ?"

"You better don't run away".

"I won't".

I then took Diablo with me I wanted to ask him to go and pick the demons to compose the Black Corps again.

"Diablo I will give you your first task now."

"Your wishes in an order for me Rimuru-Sama."

"Well I want you to go with Ultima, Carrera and Testarossa and Recruit demons who are willing to serve me."

"How many do you want Rimuru-Sama".

"As much as possible. I want to create a corps in Tempest which are exclusively composed of demons"

"Kfufufu what a wonderful Idea".

"But wait Diablo I know you don't have many descendants but if you can take some of your lineage it will help. I have some experiments to do".

"As you wish Rimuru-Sama I am going to find the others and we are going instantly".

"Thank you Diablo.........".

With Velzard.

I was currently sitting on the hill where I used to stay when I feel like I need to take a little time for me. Velzard and I were currently looking at the town where the citizens were enjoying the feast. You can't know how I am feeling right now. She sometimes looking at me and smiling. I guess I need to act like a man for a while.

"Rimuru you are really a wonderful person, do you know it ?".

"It depends you know. For some people and I my friends are the monsters who needs to get killed you see. But I am happy if for you I am a good one".

"You are, and everytime I am closed to you. I feel a comfortable".

"I feel the same way Velzard I want this moment to stay like this for the eternity".

"What about I live now with you?".

"Well this is the first part of the thing I wanted to ask you. You know who is clayman right ?".

"This weakling who pretends to be a Demon lord ?"

"Yes. Actually he is the one behind the attack my country faced. He is not working alone but I already know with whom he is working."

"Do you want me too kill him?"

"No of course no Velzard. You don't need to lower yourself to the same level as him. He is just an ant in front of you."

"So what did you planned?".

"He is going to call a Walpurgis and ask the Demon lords to Kill me. I will just crush him with all his schemes."

"Nice Idea Rimuru. What about the second parts now?"

TUDUM TUDUM TUDUM TUDUM TUDM my heart started to go crazy at this moment.

"V-v-Velzard d-d-do y-y-you want t-to b-be with me ?" I asked her with the most embarrassing way.

But who cares it's now out. She then started to look at me without any expression. But suddenly she shows me a large smile of her. She is really beautiful.

"Rimuru you are saying that you want me to be your wife?"

"Y-yes it's something like that".

She then smile happily "Of course I want, I want to be always with you. To protect you the same way you did.".

When she finished to say this, she approach me and give me a kiss on my lips. This probably my first time. Well except with Chloe. But I mean this kind of feeling. I always consider Chloe like my student, it's probably why I didn't feel the same way with Velzard. With Velzard, it was Love.

"Rimuru when do you think I should come to live with you ?"

"After the Walpurgis, you are coming back with me in Tempest okay ?".

"I will be happy Rimuru. I am waiting for this day to come faster".

"Same as me Velzard but I think you should go back now, I don't want to deal with this demon now".

"Tsk he is annoying you are right. Rimuru I can't wait to see you again".

"Me too Velzard take care"

"I love you Rimuru".

She said and then started to fly away. I sigh and started to ask myself If I need to kill clayman again. This time nobody is able to give me a fight. Should I let him leave ? We will see it after. Now I am going to enjoy the feast too........

Somewhere in a Ice Castle.

Velzard was happy because the person she loves the most, feel the same way as her and they already plan to live together. The last thing she wanted was to comeback in the white castle. But she didn't have the choice she need to follow Rimuru's plan.

"Welcome back Velzard-Sama" It was the Blue primordial Rain who said.

"Thank you Rain. I am going to sleep a little don't bother me okay?"

"Of course Velzard-Sama but at first Guy-sama want to see you"

"What did he want ?"

"I don't know Velzard-Sama".

"Okay leave it to me but tell Rain to not bother me okay ?"

"As you wish Velzard-Sama"

Velzard entered the room where Guy was. He was sitting with a majestic pose waiting for Velzard to take a seat.

"Hello Velzard"

"What do you want Guy I don't have too much time".

"Eh what a cold greeting from you. Do you know about the Monsters Country inside the Jura Forest ?"

"I do. And what does this have to do with me?"

"Oh Since it's where you little brother was I thought you will knew something. I guess I have to go there by myself".

As soon as Guy said this, Velzard unleash a fierce aura which frightened Guy a little. Since Rimuru upgrade Velzard US her magicules storage also increase a lot.

"If you dare go inside the Forest, Guy I will personally kill you. Understood ?"

"O-Okay you don't have to put yourself in such a bad state."

"You are warned. Velzard said and she left the room.

Guy was still sitting here. Of course he realized something is wrong with Velzard she is not the same since a little time. That's why he wanted to know what happen. And Velzard mood definitely convince him that something big is going to happen in the near future...........

<I am too much excited to know what is going to happen.........> Guy said to himself.

To be continued........

Next Chapter: [Clayman Scheme]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

29.2K 518 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
68.9K 2.2K 27
This story depicts an alternate timeline wherein Velzard attends Walpurgis after sensing Veldora's presence. She subsequently meets our protagonist a...
73.2K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
168K 5.8K 63
Title: Tensura: From Primordial Silver to True Dragon - The Epic Tale of Rimuru Tempest Hey guys, here's a new story for you, so give it a read. And...