Always (Claude De Alger Obeli...

dark-night-hero tarafından

He will forever be your always. "Will you stay by my side?" "Always, your highness" It's him. I'll always be... Daha Fazla

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Extra
Imagine
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 5
Image

Side Story Four

2.7K 157 6
dark-night-hero tarafından

"Excuse me, Is my brother around?"

You felt a shiver down your spine as heard the voice right behind you, yet as you focused on what to reply to Theodore, you could barely care about who it is and continue to type on your phone, totally forgetting the guy right behind you.

"Uhm Miss?"

Suddenly, you felt a gentle tap on your shoulder causing you to get startled, almost dropping the phone in your hand but glad you held on it tight, sadly, the stuffs you've had around your arm fell down causing you to frown but realizing you're within someone's presence, it was quite rude causing your face to relax.

"Ah let me pick it up"

"Ah no I can-"

As you both lean down to pick it up, accidentally touching each others hand, both of you end up looking at each other the same time. It was like everything went on slow motion, staring at those familiar jewel like iris.

You could not help but to blink, then you smile. Picking up your stuffs and gladly accepting the help of the blonde man right in front of you exactly wearing the uniform of your underclassmen enough for you to recognize him as a fellow schoolmate but a year lower than yours.

"You must be Anastasius younger brother, aren't you?"

"Ah yes. How did you know?"

He asked, looking down rubbing the back of his neck, ears turning red causing you to let out a chuckle

He must have been shy.

"You look alike, did others not tell you that, though I must admit, you're much better looking than your older bro"

You said with a chuckle

"Oh wait! You're here for your him right? He must still be down stairs right now"

"Why would he still be downstairs right after your graduation? Every single senior is planning to leave by now"

Said the blonde man right beside you

He isn't wrong though for it is true that now that the graduation ceremony is over, you graduating students were planning to leave, having nothing to do to the school for you still have to celebrate with whoever you want.

"Your brother.."

Recalling the flustered and nervous Anastasius as you pat his shoulder a goodluck.

"Is taking his last shot with someone right now"

You said with a smile, wishing your friend a happy relationship

After all the way that girl looks at him in the distance, was the same way he looks at her in secret.

"Anyways, I'm pretty sure your brother will be back to pick up his stuffs right after, so I'll guild you to his homeroom"

You spoke, showing him the way as he follow right behind you

"What about you?"

"Hmmm?"

You turn around to meet those pair of jewel like ones

Those were really beautiful you could not help but to stare at it for so long.

"Me?"

"Yes, what are you still doing here?"

Yes, what are you doing here?

"Ohhh I'm waiting for my boyfriend to finish bidding goodbye with his former club members"

You said with a chuckle

The man right in front of you did not miss the way your (eye color) iris brightens when you talked about that, and the man in front of you could not help but to wonder why he felt odd seeing that, but only for a moment.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Here is- what was that?"

You did not quite hear what he was saying as you're focused upon arriving at Anastasius homeroom

"Nothing.."

He looked like he really want to say something, or was it because he really look so down right now that makes you want to reach out for him?

But as you're about to do such thing, you phone rings, a special ring tone with a very special guy set for it.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call"

You said with a smile, obviously excited for the call

Giving the blonde no time to answer, you turn your back at him, leaving the man staring at your back for a long time, some sort of longing look on his jewel iris before he blink and went to state at the window on the corridor.

"I didn't get to ask her name"

The man said to himself, staring at the huge tree in front of the school

You on the other hand could barely remember what happened that time, for that day, right after the graduation ceremony of your high school year, all you could remember was meeting with your lover at the roof top of the school.

The place were he confessed to you a couple of months befor. All you could remember that day was him promising to always make you happy, to always stay by your side until the end of times, to always be faithful and never to mean you any harm, all in front of the sunset, having the sun as a witness to his undying love for you.

You almost mistaken it as a proposal, not until a couple of years later when he officially proposed, taking the stars and moon that time as a witness. But for now you didn't know that.

Staring at the man smiling sheepishly at you as his mesmerizing heterochromia iris stare at your teary (eye color) ones.

"What about you love?"

He was obvious flustered by his own words, yet after swallowing his own embarrassment

"Will you stay by my side?"

He asked

Strange enough, truly strange enough, those words felt more emotional for some odd reason.

So with a smile and a tear rolling down your cheeks.

"Always."

You could not help but to reach forward and hug him

"Always Theodore, always."

𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝟜/𝟝

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

152K 7.3K 31
He was madly in love ever since he met Claude. Claude was the sole reason why he breathed and lived. He would follow Claude wherever even if it is de...
21.2K 729 16
This story evolves around a girl named Y/n who enters the world of a story/novel of [who made me a princess]. This was the novel she read just befor...
4.6K 73 8
It's always been him for me. Ever since we met as kids, I have always known. I was willing to wait for him forever.
7K 153 28
Nico Di Angelo and Will Solace are true soulmates, pretty sure we all agree on that. Disclaimer: a lot of swearing constantly. Updates every Wednesda...