The Werewolf and the Shape-sh...

By Emma_Watchorn10

(Cover photo is not mine) A young girl names Y/n L/n moved to Encanto with her family, her family is filled w... More

IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 1: Massive Mountains
Chapter 2: La Familia Madrigal
Chapter 3: Market
Chapter 4: Family Fight
Chapter 5: Getting A Job
Chapter 6: Invitation
Chapter 7: Only If Your Brothers Go With You
Chapter 8: Arguing
Chapter 9: Dress - Part 1
Chapter 10: Dress - Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Madrigals
Chapter 12: Flashbacks
Chapter 13: I'm Sorry
Chapter 14: Sonic
Chapter 15: Antonio's Ceremony
Chapter 17: Punishment
Chapter 18: What If (I Told You I Like You)
Chapter 19: Two More Familias
Chapter 20: Confessions And Snuggles

Chapter 16: Chameleon's Room

275 6 0
By Emma_Watchorn10

- Y/N POV -

The room had two levels, the bottom one was filled with photos of everyone in the village, me, my family, his family, everyone! In the far left corner was a desk with papers, on the right was a staircase, a soft rug on the floor between the two.

The top half of his room was like a balcony, it only took up half of the top half of his room and was accessed by the stairs, slowly I walked up to them and saw a bed by the railing, a mirror across from his bed, a nightstand, and a few other things.

"Chameleon?" I asked, looking over the railing that's keeping me from falling. Camilo looked up at me and tilted his head with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Why do you have a photo of me on your nightstand?" I asked, pointing to his nightstand beside his bed. He blushed, making me giggle and walk down the stairs.

"Oh! That?" He asks, I nod. Walking closer to him and leaning in, our noses almost touching at how close I am to him.

"Yeah," I whisper, my eyes flickering to his lips.

"It's n-nothing," He stutters, I raise a brow and lean back, giving him some space.

"Whatever you say," I bring my hands up and shrug, walking back up his stairs and falling onto his bed, closing my eyes and enjoying the scent that filled the room, that just so happened to be his scent.

"Camilo," I mutter to myself and I hear a chair move and Camilo sits down. He must be at his desk, under the bed, I smile to myself, enjoying the moment. Something is going to ruin it, I just know it... what it is, I don't know but I hope it doesn't, not yet at least.

"Camilo!" A voice yells.

There it is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.1K 575 49
3000 years ago before meliodas left when was was convincing zeldris to come with him which he denied as normal he game him a baby which was kenji to...
1.6K 64 6
"Why did I help these damn ๐™Ž๐™‡๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™Ž" โ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ขโ—ฃโ—ฅโ—คโ—ข M/N had moved into a new town with his parents, when he started noticing he had a...
6.9K 123 7
Y/N M/N L/N (Your/Name Middle/Name Last/Name) was a 14 year old girl who was bitten by a radioactive spider, and unlike other spider-people, she was...
2.3K 121 30
While a mute space ship captain is doomed to repeat the same time loop over and over, they feel they are falling for their head engineer more and mor...