Reflection

Von JustForFun251

Living a lavish life is fun until you realize others don't live like you. Living in the shadows of the rich... Mehr

Background
.1.
.3.
.4.
.5.
.6.
.7.
.8.
.9.
.10.
.11.
.12.
.13.
.14.
.15.
.16.
.17.
.18.
The End
Alternative Ending

.2.

38 2 2
Von JustForFun251

Lee Know POV

Making it to the front door of the humongous school was a small challenge. Going to my classes was the hardest part, mainly because of all the stares I got. Luckily I made it to my locker with no problems. While I was putting my things into my locker, I heard snickers coming from behind me. I didn't bother to turn around and acknowledge the idiots behind me.

"Hey new kid," They yelled, "I know you hear me."

Ignoring them was exciting because I knew it bothered them. I was having fun with it until they threw something at the back of my head. Giving in, I turned my head and started walking toward them.

"What's up with you?" He said smirking in my face.

I sighed quietly and walked back to my locker.

"Can't expect much from a poor kid." He laughed with his friends.

I quickly turned around and was about to lay a blow on him before being interrupted.

"That's enough." The person said getting in between us.

I walked back to my locker not losing eye contact. Guessing that everyone knew me as the 'new kid' or the 'poor kid'. This is the exact reason I didn't want to go to a school with a bunch of rich pricks. All they see is what your wealth is. In the same way, they don't want to be friends with a poor child, I don't want to be friends with a rich one. Flaunting their money around as they earned it themselves.

Some people work and others don't.

They kiss everyone's ass when their at the bottom and expect everyone else below them to do the same. One of these days I will kick their wealthy asses.

"It's crazy that you can pick a fight knowing that you're fragile," He said patting the boy's shoulder.

I started walking off before he caught up with me.

"Only been here for 5 minutes and you already want to start a fight with someone." He said putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Aren't you embarrassed to be seen with a poor kid?" I nagged.

"You shouldn't care about other people's opinion, especially Felix's." He replied, "I'm Seungmin. You're Lee Know right?"

I nodded, a bit happy that someone finally said my name. He took my schedule and lead me to my first class. We talked the whole way to the class, well he talked the whole way. I listened as he went on about the school and how he didn't really like it either. There were three groups of students in this school:

The Wealthy: Children that have the most and never fail to remind everyone. Their parents most likely work or own huge businesses. They get allowances that seem like paychecks from a job. They don't know any better because they are blinded by their luxury. I'm pretty sure they hang in a group together. You know, birds of a feather flock together.

The Middle-Class: Children that can't afford to go on trips year-round, but can go on one each year. They usually hang out with everyone no matter what class they are in. Their more of the chill people that no one pays a lot of attention to.

And The Lower-Class: The people who seem to have nothing. Everyone looks at you like you're an outsider. I guess they just believe everyone has something and if you don't you're just weird. There's not much to say about them besides they don't have much.

That was the lesson I got from Seungmin while he took me to class. When I finally got to my class, some boy ran up to Seungmin before seeing me off. He had on big round glasses and a blue cardigan that complimented his skin tone.

"There's a fight happening." He panted while pulling his arm.

Before I could even blink, they started running down the hall through everyone. Even people in the class were about to run out before the teacher stopped them. He shut the door after telling me to take my seat. I took a seat all the way in the back of the class while he read off the names of everyone.

"Han Jisung?" He said looking around.

How could you miss the first day of school? Before my thought could finish, someone burst through the door.

"I'M HERE!" He screamed raising his hand.

My mouth almost dropped open seeing it was that driver's friend. Out of all the classes in the school he had to be in mine. And my first one at that.

"Lee Minho?" He called out.

"here," I said delayed.

Jisung POV

We finally made it to the school's parking lot, after a bunch of pit stops to talk to Hyunjin's flings. Once we all got out, we walked inside to find ourselves being bombarded by females. And to no one surprise, they were trying to talk to Hyunjin. They were asking how his summer went and before he could answer he froze in place.

Changbin and I were trying to see who he was looking at but our height made it impossible to see over the girls. Hyunjin started walking away from the girls with us following close behind.

"Nice ass," Hyunjin whispered into their ears.

He turned around and smirked.

"Hyunjin," He started, "It's the first day of school and I already have you wrapped around my finger?"

Hyunjin put his hand over his heart indicating the fake pain that was inflicted. Hyunjin has been trying to get with him ever since he saw him. The number of times he got rejected made me feel bad for the guy. In an attempt to get over him, he would sleep with women but always land himself back in the same spot he left himself.

"You always do Mr. President." He said lovingly.

Before the conversation could finish there was noise coming from behind them. Someone was screaming and there was a huddle of people in one area. Seungmin sighed and turned to walk towards the chaos.

Once again Hyunjin trailed behind him, and we trailed behind Hyunjin.

"That's enough." He said sternly getting in between them.

Felix's always getting himself into trouble. But before I mention that I noticed a familiar face. It was the guy that we offered that ride early today.

Wow.

Only been here for 5 minutes and is already getting into a fight. With a man that could ruin his life at that. But I could understand, Felix really knows how to get under everyone's skin. When I first got here he would bother me too. Most likely not in the same way as he did him but he was bothersome. He would nag me all day every day for no reason. My thoughts were interrupted when the boy started walking off and Seungmin spoke again.

"It's crazy that you can pick a fight knowing that you're fragile," He said patting Felix's shoulder.

Felix could get under someone's skin, but Seungmin knew the exact buttons to push. No one got to Felix as much as Seungmin did. Seungmin walked off behind the boy and lead him off.

"Class president my ass," Felix said under his breath.

"What did you say?" Hyunjin said getting closer to him.

After an exchange of words, the two were in each other's face talking shit. I grabbed Hyunjin's arm trying to pull him away to avoid getting in trouble. One person, in particular, caught my eye before he ran down the hall. It was the Vice President.

"I'm leaving," I whispered to Changbin before heading down the hall.

I knew that the little Vice President would go running to Seungmin and everyone involved would get in trouble. I can't afford to get in trouble, especially on the first day. It happened way too many times because Hyunjin always wanted to get into a fight with someone that talked bad about Seungmin.

I was walking down the hall before my heart sank after hearing the late bell rang. I started running down the hallway to make it to my class on time. I bumped into a few people before finally getting to my science class. I heard my name being called and burst into the class.

"I'M HERE!" I screamed raising my hand in the process.

He motioned for me to sit down and I took the seat in the front.

"Lee Minho?" He called out.

When there was no answer for a while I turned my head and made eye contact with the person. He was already staring at me. This made my heart drop to my ass.

"here." He said delayed.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

138K 4K 42
Everyone has a secret to keep. But, it's okay. That's how this world normally works. ___________ : EDITED : Sorry if you noticed A LOT of wrong gramm...
1.9M 91.1K 42
watch what you say about your favorites, you never know if they are acting like someone else online. lowercase intended | ©liquorss { BEST RANKING ;...
175K 4.7K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
82.1K 4K 40
They're thieves, that's just the life they have chosen, but there's so much more to it, they're not heartless people.