Doll Residence

By its_ya_girl_tete

Read to find out More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chpater 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Book Alert

Chapter 11

1.9K 94 13
By its_ya_girl_tete

Knox Cater
A day later

Knox stood in between Charity and Amber with his hand on his hips listening to them argue. He looked at Amber who was talking way too fast.

"Girl bye, the fuck out my face horse looking ass bitch. You can take your sagging ass upstairs and leave me the fuck alone." Charity shrugged.

"Bitch you wish you had an ass looked like this, flat back ass-"

"No bitch, I'll rather my ass be flat then deformed and fake." She said making Knox burst out laugh.

He held his stomach shaking his head. "You are out of pocket." He said pointed at her. "Me personally I wouldn't have took that level of disrespect. Now you gotta eat her up. You got too." He told Amber making the rest of the girls laugh.

"You a fucking instigator." Naomi laughed.

He shrugged his shoulders. "But if y'all not gonna fight sit down." He told them.

"I'm not finna touch this hoe." Charity rolled her eyes.

"Yea because you already on that 4th strike bitch. She know she don't want these problems." Amber said before walking away.

"Alright show over." Knox waved them off. "Go cool off." He nudged Amber only for her to shrug him off. "Whatever ma'am." He flicked her off.

"Chile Anyways." Naomi said. "Anyone hungry? I'll cook something."

"No. Hell no we don't need you nowhere near the kitchen." Knox told her. "You and Cherish are not allowed too cook."

"Shut yo ass up." Cherish pushes him. "Always talking shit."

He laughed. "Y'all know I be playing." He said. "But for real Cherish. I don't like your cooking. It gave me food poisoning and I don't trust you."

"Lil weak ass. Immune system weak as fuck." Nay joked. "Ain't nobody ever got sick from her cooking but you."

He gave them the middle finger. "Fuck y'all." He said. "I'm going to my office don't bother me unless you dying." He walks away going down the downstairs hall.

As soon as he gets in his office and close the door someone was knocking at the door. He huffed rolling his eyes. "Someone dying already?" He asked.

"No." Kingsley spoke from the other side before opening the door.

"What do you need young man?" He asked because chuckling at himself.

"What up with you calling these girls young men?" She asked.

"I just be joking. It's funny to me so.." He shrugged.
She took a seat in the chair making him tilt his head. "For real what you need? You ain't never came and talked to me since you've been here."

"I think I want to get on stage now." She said. He nodded his head. "Not tonight or tomorrow, not now but soon. I'm still learning. Evani has been up all night with me teaching me."

"Well it's good to see that you're finally getting it. It's great that you let Evani teach you since she's one of our best dancer. She get the most requests at the club." He said.

"I want to dance but what's scaring me is I'm almost make in front of everyone. Then you have those people that like to touch on you and I'm not comfortable with that."

"First of all you don't got to be naked. Some girls choose to be because they comfortable with showing what god gave em'." He shrugged. "If you don't wanna show no ass and titties that's fine, put on a cute outfit or whatever and just dance."

She nodded her head. "Imma assume you used to seeing lady parts?" She chuckled.

"Hell yeah. Look I see ass, pussy, and titties all day everyday. Hell the girls walk around here with everything out if they wanted too. Why? They just comfortable."

"Well lucky them because I'm not doing that." She said.

"They gotta pay huh?" He asked making her smile while nodding her head. "Alright now. Pop it then champ." He said making her laugh. "I know I'm funny huh?"

"Being a shit talker and being a comedian are two different things." She said.

"And I'm both of them." He said. "You know Royce gonna want to see you on stage right?"

"He doesn't even come out his office..." She said.

"And you don't think he got camera or people telling him who in stage and who ain't?" He told her. "So you better make something happen while he here or he gonna get bored with you and put you out for sale."

Her smile faded noticing he was serious. She got up and left his office and went back to her room.

Later that night Royce arrived in Miami. As soon as he hopped of the plane he went straight to his night club. It was packed as usual on a Friday night.

As soon as the word got out that he was in the building all the employees pull themselves together even the dancers.

"So how's everything been going?" Royce took a seat in his chair.

"Everything cool now. Back to normal." He said. Royce nodded his head liking what he was hearing.

Knox watched as he opened his box of cigars. "I want to know what exactly happened with Charity." He said.

"Well she told me the customer was touching her in a way she didn't like and the customer got mad when she asked them to stop." He said.

"I really hate when things like this goes down here. It's gets all over the internet then my phone starts to blow up. This ain't a good look for me." He said lightning the cigar.

"You're right, but I also see why she what she did. I mean you got people grabbing on you and you ask them to don't grab on you a certain way then they don't listen. I would've beat they ass too." He said. "I don't want her in trouble or nothing because I really don't think it was her fault. She had a valid reason."

"Where she at?" He asked.

"She's in the dressing room. I didn't put her on stage tonight." He told him.

"Someone go get her." He order one of the guys. "I'll talk to her and see what I'll do next. This is the 4th strike. She got one more and she done."

Knox nodded his head. "I know. I talked to her about it, so I think her being on the 4th strike will make her realize that she don't need to get into any trouble." He said.

He nodded his head blowing out smoke. "Kingsley?" He asked. "Haven't heard anything about her. Why not?"

Knox scratch the back of his neck wanting to lie for her but couldn't. "She ok." He said. Royce tilted his head at him.

"If you about to lie to me you might wanna rethink that " He said.

"I'm being for real. She ok. She's accepting the fact that she's not going anywhere." He said. "Getting better with the bottle service and everything."

Royce squinted his eyes at him before sitting up in his seat. "Knox. I appreciate you for keeping these girls in line for me. I don't thank you enough for it. I know it can be frustrating to be around women all day long." He said. "But let me ask you this, are you and Kingsley having anything going on?"

Knox jerked his head back looking at him crazy. "No, why?" He asked.

"I just needed to know." He said. "You know I have zero tolerance of any guys touching the girls."

"I've been working with you since forever. I follow everything you tell me to do. Ian never laid down with anyone one of them girls." He said.

"My bad for asking." He said. "I trust you. You out of everyone always had my back since I started this whole thing. I shouldn't have questioned you."

"What you need to question in Dandre. No offense but the dude is weird." He said. "He start acting weird when he get around these female."

"He 19 year old teenage boy." He said.

"Just talk to him man." Knox shakes his head. The door opens and Charity and one of the guys walks in.

"Sit down." Royce told her. As she took a seat. "Now I want to talk to Charity in private so I need my room cleared."

Knox got up along with the guys and walked out the door. "Well why you ain't dancing tonight?" He asked her.

She shakes her head before speaking. "I wasn't in the mood." She told him.

"Is it because of what happened the other night?" He asked.

"Kinda." She said. "I'm in trouble?"

He shakes his head no making her sigh in relief. "No, I won't punish you because I looked at it from your pov and I understand. When I first found out I automatically wanted you out. I already had a plan where I was going to send you but Knox talked me out of it. You should really thank him."

She awkwardly nodded her head. "That's all I had to talk to you about. You can go back to the dressing room." He told her. "But be mindful that all it takes is one more strike."

She got up from the chair and walked out the room. He sat back in his chair taking a pull from the cigar.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 2K 55
read it and find out🧘🏾‍♀️!
51.3K 2.1K 69
Don & Karin is back Read & find out what everybody is up to
123K 6.4K 44
***WARNING: THIS STORY INCLUDES MATURE CONTENT AND VIOLENCE**** Enjoy. I don't have a description yet but you won't regret reading 💙