Beaten

Od awesomelizabeth

Once upon a time, Alyssa lived a very happy, normal life. But enough with the fairy tails, that only lasted f... Více

Beaten
Chapter one
Chapter Two!:D
Chapter Three
Chapter four!
Chapter Five
Chapter six AND seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 lol
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter six

473 7 0
Od awesomelizabeth

Chapter six

***Mr. Bentie’s POV***

I’m really worried. My wife, who I thought was normal, really had mental problems. I didn’t know it, but she was abusing my daughter. Behind my back. For five years.

In some cases, I’m really mad, but really happy that she did that so I could find out and put a stop to it. I just wish I’d found out differently so that Alyssa would not have to live in a wheelchair and memories for the rest of her life.

I’m doing bills in the kitchen. I’m in debt by a lot, and opening more and more envelopes addressed to ‘Bentie, Mason S.’ .  I rip open another, our medical bill. I mutter a word I’d rather not say under my breath right as Alyssa wheels in. I put on the best face I know, to make sure she doesn’t get worried. I know she will if I tell her about our money problems, so I keep quite.

“Hey, honey.” I say in my most cheerful voice. “Pasta’s on in a pot on the stove. Help yourself.”

“Ok, have you eaten yet?” She asks.

“No, sweetie, I’m busy.”

“No, Daddy, I want to eat with you.” I love it when she calls me Daddy. It feels like old times, before all this stuff happened and we were one happy family. I sigh.

“Ok, sweetie,” I say, standing up and stretching my legs. I grab a two bowls, out of the bottom cabinet near the oven. I also grab two forks and knifes and napkins and set the table.

***

After dinner, it’s about six, and I hear a knock on the door.

“Stay here” I say nervously to Alyssa. I’m still so paranoid, even when I know she will never find us here. I open the door and am surprised to see one of Alyssa’s new friend’s, I think her name is Bella.

“ALYSSA! YOUR FRIEND’S HERE!” I yell. Soon enough, she wheels the corner bumps into the wall. Recovering quickly, she comes into the room.

“Maddy!” She cries. Ok, so it’s not bella…

“Well, Maddy, have you eaten?” I ask.

“Yes, sir, I had pizza already.” She replies.

“Ok, well make yourself at home. I will be in the kitchen working,” I say. “You can go to Alyssa’s room for a bit.”

And with that, they walk (and roll) to her room and stay there for a long time, leaving me lots of time to finish doing bills (ugh).

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
216K 10.3K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...