This Cinderella is a Player

By StorySpinner

Tiana moves to a new town with her wicked step-mother and evil step-sister Harriet. Call it a modern Cinderel... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Interview of "This Cinderella is a Player" characters!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Tiana tells How to Hook a Guy
Tiana Tells How to Hook a Guy (Continued)

Chapter 8

241K 2.6K 545
By StorySpinner

Note: Surprise…surprise! Since you guys have been begging me to write down Blaze’s POV here’s it:D

                                                                            Chapter 8

                                                                            +Blaze+

The girl was hot…I would definitely give her that. Her endlessly long legs made me think of things people wouldn’t approve of. I felt like running my fingers through her silky blond hair and kissing those perfect pouty lips of her. I hadn’t met a girl like her in a long time. I rarely came across girls who played hard to get those days. As though supporting my thought Kara’s number started to flash on my phone screen. Didn’t the girl have some self respect? It was past midnight and the fact I didn’t call her earlier that day meant I wasn’t interested in her anymore. I picked up her call annoyed.

“Hey Kara,” I said in a bored voice.

“Blaze!” she shrieked in the phone so hard that I had to move the phone away from my ears. Seriously…why do girls shriek so much? They have to shriek when they meet their girl pals, they have to shriek when something exciting happens to them. It’s rather irritating.

“You said you would call…but you didn’t,” she sounded worried.

“I had stuff to do…”

“You…is something wrong hon?” her voice broke.

“No babe why do you ask?” I yawned stretching myself on my double bed.

“Please don’t pretend like nothing is wrong…you haven’t called me since three days.”

“I was busy.”

“Busy? I’m your girlfriend Blaze!” she snapped.

Yes, Kara was my girlfriend and so were Dina, Scarlett and Brittany. It was difficult to handle four girls at once, but with years of practice I had aced it. I always made up some story and told them that we won’t be able to reveal our relationship in public and they believed every word of it. Some girls actually thought it’s a little romantic to date secretly. The only thing important to sustain four relationships at once was to keep my girlfriends away from each other. It wasn’t very hard considering the fact that none of my relationships lasted for more than a week. That was the maximum time I gave to a girl…a week. After that, the relationship was over.

Kara still had two days left but she was starting to get a little clingy. I had to do something about that, as I hated clingy girlfriends. I felt suffocated with such chicks.

“Kara…” I pretended to sound sad.

“What? There is something right? I knew it,” she sobbed.

God, what was up with that girl? Why are some girls complete drama queens?

“I can’t date you any longer,” I said hoarsely.

“But why?” Kara asked helplessly, “Why can’t we date any longer? Is it because I’ve put on some weight?”

Well that girl had surely put on some weight. If I calculated it: fat+clingy = undesirable. So, that definitely meant I had to get rid of Kara. Of course I couldn’t state the real reason to her if I wanted to live. For some weird reason girls were really touchy about things related to their weight.

“Have you put on weight? I didn’t even notice it…I swear,” I lied.

“Then what's it?” her voice was high pitched.

“It’s me Kara…I just falling too much in love with you.”

“Then why are you breaking up with me?” she practically screamed through the phone. I was so glad to dump her finally.

“I can’t concentrate on anything…my grades are completely going down. We have to break up; I have to concentrate on my studies.”

I know that was bullshit but I had to convince her somehow.

“Oh baby,” she cooed, “We can work it out some way.”

“I can’t Kar…my parents have forbidden me to date anyone now. I’m so sorry babe.”

“Blaze…”

“I gotta go now Kara. I’ll really miss you and I feel so bad I let you down.”

“It’s all right,” she sniffled.

“Bye hon,” I bid her goodbye and cut off the call.

G eez, wasn’t I happy to get rid of her. That reminded me I had space for another girlfriend now that I dumped Kara. I sat down on my bed and checked my contacts list. Lisa…should I date her now? She was pretty, and not clingy like Kara. Just as I started to message Lisa I remembered about the girl I was thinking of before Kara called. Tiana…she could be my new girlfriend.

I knew it was a difficult task to please her as she seemed to be a lot like me. Boys from the school roamed around her love-sick puppies and that wasn’t what happened to every new girl. That girl had skills. I had to find some way to get through her; she was completely worth it even if I had to dump other girls to work my magic on her. There was problem though; in a matter of a night my sister seemed to be best friends with Tiana. Playing with my sister’s friend is equivalent to playing with fire. This time I really didn’t care about that…it was a hard job to care about any hurdle when the picture of her sexy little figure flashed through my mind.

I had to find her weak points first. There was something wrong about the way Tiana’s step-mother treated her. I was going to be her shoulder to cry on.

***

                                                                              *Tiana*

“Tiana!” Marylyn called out from the ground floor.

“Coming!” I replied while getting into my purple dress for school. Yes, it was Monday at last. My step mother had made me scrub the entire house after the dinner. She was also mad at me for the fact that poor Harriet had to serve all the food.

I grabbed my backpack and ran down the stairs after giving a quick glance to the wall clock. Damn, I was going to be late. I just hoped that Zack would wait for me.

I rushed into the kitchen and made some French toast for Marylyn and Harriet.

“I'm STARVING…what’s taking you so long?” Harriet stomped in the kitchen complaining.

“I’m almost done,” I said placing the toasts on the plates.

“Whatever,” she rolled her eyes while opening the fridge and took out some orange juice.

I walked out of the kitchen and kept the toasts on the dining table. After that I dashed out of my jail.

“I thought you were not coming today,” Zack smiled at me.

“I’m a little late…right?” I pouted opening his car’s door.

“It’s all right, I don’t mind waiting for a pretty girl,” he winked and killed the engine.

“Ummm…Tee…” Zack said a hesitating.

“Yes?” I looked up into his beautiful eyes.

“I was wondering…if you would like to come with me to an old age home this evening?” he asked hopefully.

“Old age home?”

“Yeah…I go there every Monday evening. I volunteered to provide evening entertainment for them,” he said blushing.

“You did?” I asked pleasantly surprised, “Why not…I would love to go with you there.”

“Thanks,” he said taking a left turn.

“Hey…it’s for a good cause.” I couldn’t help grinning.

Zack was actually caring. It was nice of him to give me a lift to school every day and he even volunteered for good causes. He was indeed a good guy. He didn’t even try to make a move on me.

I was a little excited to go to school that day as Chas would be there. She was a firecracker and could hardly stay fixed at once place. Marylyn and Harriet’s behaviour towards me bothered her. I felt a little better as I had shared my problems with her. There was no possible solution to my problem but still it made me feel lighter.

“Tee!” a petite figure dressed in torn jeans, dark brown loose tee-shirt and converse came running towards me.

“Chas!” Zack looked astonished, “What are you doing here? Weren’t you banned to come on the school property?”

Chas smirked at him, “They unbanned me…I’m back here now.”

“You are?” he smiled tousling her spiky hair, “Good it was so dull without you.”

“Quit doing that,” Chas frowned batting away his hand from her hair as I chuckled.

“Wow…Chas everyone’s so happy to have you back,” I said lacing my arm with hers.

“Not everyone,” Chas laughed.

***

“Chastity,” Mr. Kingsley said distastefully, “You are back?”

“Yes Mr. Kingsley…I couldn’t stay away much longer…God I missed you,” Chas said sarcastically as rest of the class broke out laughing.

“Watch your tongue Miss. Lane. You don’t want to be thrown out again, do you?” with that, the strict history teacher moved towards the blackboard to write on it.

“He is so going to have it this time,” Chas grinned evilly.

“Hey…are you sure? He seems to have his eye on you. Won’t you get in trouble?” I asked her.

“Not if I don’t get caught,” she said softly.

“You little imp…what are you up to now?” Zack mumbled from the back. He was sitting right behind me and Chas with Stacy.

“No good…I’m sure,” Stacy rolled her hazel eyes.

“You blonde bimbo….” She looked back at Stacy and snapped. “No offence to you,” Chas turned towards me and then diverted her attention back to Stacy, “Please don’t use the tiny little brain of yours to figure out what I’m up to.”

“Chas!” I frowned.

“Don’t worry,” Zack laughed, “It’s hard to keep these two from fighting. It’s like preppy versus punk.”

“No stereotyping okay,” Chas pouted at Zack, “I hate that.”

“Oh, then why don’t you date Eric Bran?” Zack teased.

“That nerd—“Chas started but then realized her mistake.

“No stereotyping,” Zack mimicked Chas.

“Ouch!” Chas winced as a piece of chalk hit her shoulder, “What was that?”

“That would be me Miss. Lane,” Mr Kingsley smiled sadistically, “Now that I have everyone’s full attention I would like to make an announcement.”

He looked at the whole class satisfied and then started, “You all are going camping in the Woods on Wednesday. I am going to distribute the consent slips to everyone. These slips have to be signed by your parents or guardian.”

“Wait a minute…” Stacy shuddered, “The Jenson mansion is in the woods….and it’s haunted.”

“Yes it is…and the ghost of Mr. Jenson will devour you as soon as you will enter the woods,” Cruz teased Stacy.

“Girls,” Zack shook his head.

“Excuse me?” I said a little annoyed.

“What ‘girls?’“ Chas asked testing.

“You girls act like scared little cats.” Greg, a guy from our class laughed.

This kind of sexist attitude really turned me off.

“I’ll show you a scared little cat!” Chas balled her little hand into a fist getting up from her chair.

“Silence!” Mr. Kingsley thundered as Chas sneaked back into her chair swearing to throw a few punches in the recess at Greg.

“You will be marked on the basis of how you will perform the tasks given to you during the camp,” Mr. Kingsley said, “Those who won’t come will fail.”

“This is going to be fun,” Chas said as a few people in the class groaned.

I was sure that the trip was going to be fun because it would mean more time away from Marylyn. She couldn’t even say no that time as the trip was compulsory. It lasted for three days; I couldn’t believe my luck…Three whole days away from Marylyn and Harriet.

***

You guys can’t complain this time…I did post Blaze’s POV and I also did this upload early :) So, do you still like Blaze? What do you think of him? And Zack? Which guy you want Tiana to be with?

COMMENT.VOTE.FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.5K 1.9K 24
"The day of graduation, he broke up with her. I remember when she got her diploma, her make up was smeared. Poor her. She ruined my relationship an...
13.9K 354 34
Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she breaks the rules, talks back, smokes, drink...
3.9M 149K 40
"I have this strong urge to kiss you." he said as his eyes flicked to my lips and then back to my eyes. I felt my heartbeat increasing and my knees w...
26.1K 2K 35
"We need to talk".... "I've got nun to say to you Carru. So leave me alone".... "I said, we need to talk!".... "Who do you think you are ordering me...