Restart of GOD Tempest

De asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... Mais

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]

5.7K 137 50
De asusKELVIN

Prologue.

Before the creation of the world, the creator gave birth to two origin entities. The Primordial spirit of Light and the Primordial spirit of darkness. The creator then had an idea. He decided to create multiple world and became much more attached with a special world. The Cardinal World. In his hope to protect this world, despite the fact he knew he won't be there for too long, he decided to use both of the origin entities to create 14 Primordial Existences.

From the Primordial spirit of Light, he created 7 Primordial Angels also known as the Seraphim, to watch over his creation. But he knows that if good things exist, bad things shall exist too. Then from the Primordial spirit of darkness, he created the 7 Primordial demons. Regardless from the Angels, the Primordial Demons were represented by specific colors. Red(Rouge), White(Blanc), Yellow(Jaune), Purple(Violet), Noir(Kuro), Blue and Green.

The creator created two differents area for both. The Angels where in Heaven while the Demons were in Hell. In hell the Seven Demons used to fight among them for the supremacy. Among the Seven two of them were particularly feared by the low grade demons. They were Rouge and Noir.

But on earth precisely in the Eastern empire the most feared was Blanc. She was a majestic demon with pure white hair, a crimson red eyes which can terrified everyone. It's been a long time they didn't have fun. Specially when Rouge got summoned by a human. He then evolved into a TDL by killing his summoner and destroying two countries. He came back and took green who was given the name Misery and Bleu who had Rain. They both got their name from Rouge who was known now as Guy Crimson "the Strongest TDL".

The remaining was now 4. And they were about to be summoned by the man who is going to be their new master.

In the Present.

"Come to me my four Loyal Servants" I shouted.

Then a large magic circle appear in front of Rimuru. Four beings from different color was kneeling in front of him. The first one has a black hair with a red wick. He has a dark eyes orbit with red iris.

"Kfufufu. Oh my such a wonderful blessing to be called by you my lord please acknowledge me as one of your servants supreme one.

The second one was a beautiful woman with white hair and pure crimson eyes. She was too sensual. She was wearing a blue dress.

"Ara to summon the four of us you may be crazy I am surprised that you are not dead."

The third was an energetic one she has yellow hair and a majestic blue eyes. It seems that she is not able to control her aura. She has a huge magicules capacity. Probably more important than the Three others

"You are the ants who dare summon me ? I can see that you don't have a single bit of magicules"

The last one looks like a little girl she has a purple hair and a yellow eyes. She was unleashing a ferocious aura around her.

" I can believe i got summon with you. Nuclear girl" Violet said.

"Whaaa you think i wanted to be with you? Crazy lolita.

Instantly the wanted to engage a fight but by my surprise someone was unleashing a ferocious aura. It wasn't me nor Ashia it was the .

" I strongly advise you to behave in front the Supreme one or I will end your life right here." Noir said.

"Ara-Ara Noir I never saw you like that. You the most arrogant one recognize somebody as a superior?" Blanc continue.

"Tsk a mere person without magicules summoned us and you are like a little poppy in front of him Noir ? what a shame" Jaune said.

"I will kill him for fun" Lolit- I mean Violet said.

"I can literally figure out that you are the most suitable among you to work with me" I said.

"My lord I will devote my existence for you".

"I know I can count on you. But remember something. With me, all of my subbordinates are just like my friends so be at ease when you talk with me."

"I won't allow my self to do so. But if it's my master wish I will give my best for him."

"Yosh so from today I grant you the name Diablo. You will be my first secretary."

"Thank you my lord. I will serve you with all my might"

"Take this is a body you will possess. Ashia" ?

"Yes Master ?"

"Take Diablo with you and show him the city. I will talk with the three here first."

"Master I can beat the crap out them and bring them in front of you half-dead"

<Wait is it the Ashia i know. Is she a Battle maniac too?> I can't stop asking myself.

"She sure talk big for a woman" Jaune said.

"Jaune I feel like something is going on. This girl you saw here even you wasn't able to beat her. Maybe the three of us won't be able to. But she decided to serve this individual I think we must be on our guard around the master of this girl" Blanc said.

Well I expected nothing less from Testarossa. In the last time line, i used to let her handle some of my personal affairs. She never disappointed me.

"You are an intellectual person Blanc. That's why I want you to work with me not for me".

"I can see that you are not a regular person. Even the weakest human had a magicules but you have nothing. It's awkward. Also how you gave name and a body so easily to one of my friends who I share the same level of existence, I definitely want to serve you my lord. May you accept this lowly demon to be one of your subbordinates." Blanc said while kneeling.

"Blanc you don't have to kneel like that. Please stand up. My name is Rimuru Tempest you can just call me Rimuru" I said to her.

"I won't allow myself to do so. Rimuru-Sama"

"To prove that you are officially a member of tempest. I grant you the name Testarossa. Please work for the sake of our country".

<Such a power? I know now why Noir-chan but now Diablo wanted to serve him at all cost. I can't even figure how powerful my master is. He is definitely superior to a True Dragon. No his an existence who is far superior from us. I am glad he allowed me to serve him. I can just hope Jaune and Violet are wise enough.> Testa muttered to herself.

"So you are the last one. I will give you the last chance to follow me. Or I am going to make you submit by yourself." I said to Jaune and Violet.

"We don't know why this crazy man Noir and Blanc decided to follow you. But we demons only serve a master who is worthy. So you are going to prove that you can be our master." Violet respond.

"I see but let me show you something first after that if you want to fight me I will be glad too".

Rimuru: [Nox](Ref 8P.Spirits) come to me.

Nox: Did you just call me Master ?

Testa, Jaune, Violet: "F-f-father ?"

"As you can see [Nox] is The primordial Spirit of darkness your progenitor. Nox and I are working together he is what you can say: My spirit".

Testa: Amazing I was right about you my Lord.

Rimuru: Rimuru is enough.

Testa: Understood my lord.

" I jaune",

"I violet" recognize you as our new master.

"Yosh I am happy to have you again".

"But one thing my lord I know you are stronger than us but would you mind if we fight each other" Jaune asked.

"I will be glad to join the fight too my lord" Violet continue.

"Ok if you insist but I am not going to give you a true fight I will keep it for your training"

<Well actually I plan to train them when I am going to evolve them into a TDL. I will take all of them one by one all the twelve. I am going to give them a fearsome training. Yes a fearsome one>

"You are going to train us my Lord ?".

"I will but first let's end our fight. I need to take care of this foolish king and his man."

I said while looking at the king, Reyhiem, Folgen and Razen who already passed away. He attended the summoning of the Four remaining Primordial it was too much for him I guess.

Jaune: Here I go my lord. [Nuclear Magic] - [hadronic resonance].

Jaune's [hadronic resonance] was a huge fire ball which was condensed in her hands. I already set a barrier around us to prevent damage in the forest. Also to avoid alerting Guy I don't want trouble now. The main magic of Jaune is the [Nuclear Magic] she used to shoot some when she was near Leon's Castle. But this time I think she isn't holding back. Probably because she knows that it's not going to affect me. The hadrons are composite particles. If you wanted to describe them, you can just say it's a mix of protons and neutrons. And Jaune just accelerated them. They literally become in a state of excitation and the amount of energy she was releasing was astonishing. The temperature inside the barrier was constantly growing and we were now at 2900°. If i had not [Thermal Fluctuation Nullification] i will surely be carbonized by now. She then threw it towards me but this wasn't the only attack Violet decided to attack me too.

Violet: Take this. [Poison Magic] - [Eternity's Claws]

Violet magic is probably the most deadly one. Her [Eternity's Claws] was a fearsome skill. If I wasn't who I was now, I will probably be dead by now. I saw a huge claw coming towards me. The claws had a purple energy on it I guess it was Violet's poison.

C: <The efficiency rate of success of those attacks on master are....................0,000001%>

Rimuru: Thank you for the Spoiler Ciel.

C: <.....>

Oh it's not dangerous at all I guess. Well I have to deal again with this King but first I need to put an end to this fight first. Well let's crush their most powerful attack.

Rimuru: [Ngyr-Korath](Ref INCOMING WAR). - [Energy's Negation]

The [Energy's negation] or the [Anti Energy] is the new intrinsic skill I got when I obtained [Primitive Magic]. This Intrinsic skill allow me to negate every type of energy. How is possible ? The [Primitive Magic] is the essence of every type of magic in this world. Fire, water, earth etc... had all a primitive state and are protected by the Primitive spirit. And I gained all the Primitive Spirit so I am now able to use or negate every type of attack.

The two attacks which were approaching vanished in the air which let Violet and Jaune speechless. They immediatly regained their posture they expected nothing from this fight. A being who their "Father" served, is definitely some one far superior.

" I expected nothing but I am still amazed by my master power. Master I Jaune swear my utmost loyalty to you. You will be my only master."

"My lord I violet swear that I will never leave your aside please let me serve you from today and for the rest of my life."

"I am happy to have both of you too. Please behave among the citizens don't let your rivalry annoyed the citizens".

"Yes my Lord" They both shouted.

"I grant you the Name Carrera for you Jaune and Ultima for you Violet". They Immediatly started to evolve to become Demon peer.

"Ok guys please take the prisoners with you I am going to do something first".

"Master are you going to be ok ? We now you are powerful but can I follow you for your safety?" Testarossa asked me.

"No it's fine thank you wait for me in the Village and gather everybody and wait for me I will come back".

"As you wish Master." They said and Vanished.

With Velzard.

"Velzard can you hear me? I talked to her through the soul corridor between her and I.

"I can hear you my Rimuru. I heared that your country was attacked but I guess you managed it".

"I want to see you can you please come to my place ?"

"Rimuru if it's for you i will do everything I can"

"I am waiting for you".

"I am on my way Love y............."

C: <The soul corridor between master and the Individual Velzard is closed.>

"I guess it's you Ciel whatever let's go back to our town".

C: <Yes master>

To be Continued...........

Next Chapter: [Victory Day].....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49.5K 1K 15
50 Years after the great tenma war Rimuru is in his office doing paperwork Rimuru being the ruler of the monster nation he's forced to do paperworks...
13.8K 174 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
45.2K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
38K 925 21
What if rimuru came tempest too late from ingrassia. What if rimuru saw his people dead in front of him. What if rimuru went evil. What if stoy didn'...