Sturniolo Triplet Imagines<3

By makaylagood1

!Nick is your bff in his POV's! these imagines are just little things with the triplets More

•Movies~Chris•
•Home Sick~Matt•
•Dinner~Nick•
•Lost~Chris•
•Walking~Matt•
•The Van~Nick•
•Flowers~Chris•
•Game~Matt pt. 1•
•Game~Matt pt.2•
•Shopping~Nick•
•Anniversary ~Chris•
•Anxiety~Matt•
•Editing~Nick•
•2,000,000 subscribers~ Triplets•
•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 1•
•2,000,000 Subscribers~ Triplets pt. 2•
•Nessa's Party~ Chris•
•Date~ Nick•
•Meeting~ Nate•
•thank you!•
•thank you again!•
•Hawaii~ Chris•
A/N

•Habit~Matt•

3.4K 38 0
By makaylagood1

722 words
------------------------

Y/n's POV:

so i have been dating Matt for the past 7 months and known him for 2 and a half years. dating him has been the best thing that has happened in my life, even before when we were friends was the best. but recently i have been letting my bad habits go out. meaning, how do i put this, before i used to try to stop myself from doing any of my bad habits. but lately i have been not holding them back, so if i want to play with my fingers, i would try to not, but now i am. i physically showing that my habits. every time i show my habits, and i'm around the triplets, Matt always gets mad. well, i wouldn't say mad, just doesn't want me to do it. whenever i'm nervous i play with my fingers, or bite my nails, or fidget with something, you name it, and every time i do any of that i get more nervous because i'm scared of Matt yelling at me, so i fidget more. today, i'm talking to Nick about it because i know he'll know what to say, i would talk to Matt, but i don't know what he'll  say and i would talk to Chris, but im afraid he's gonna tell Matt. and i know that Nick wouldn't do such a thing. i went to there house and went to Nick's window. he knows i'm doing this by the way. i knock on it and he opens it and helps me climb in.

"hey girlie," he says while hugging me.

"hi," i say.

we let go and we sit on his bed to talk.

"so, you wanted to talk about your habits?" he asked.

"yeah.. i would talk to Matt but i'm afraid he's gonna get mad," i say.

"why would he get mad?" Nick asked.

"because! he has before," i say.

"i'm sure it's not it's not bad when he does," he explains.

"i know, but it still scared me when he does," i say. "i can't help that i'm doing these things."

"i know you aren't," Nick reassures.

Matt's POV:

i was going to the kitchen to get a water when i hear Nick talking. he didn't have anyone over, so i was confused and curious. i put my ear up to the door and heard Nick and a girl talking. i listened a little bit more, and i heard Y/n's voice. i wanted to open the door and ask what's going on, but i wanted to hear more of what they were talking about.

"i want to talk to him about it," i hear Y/n say. "but what would he say? my habits have been really bad lately, plus, when he yells at me to stop, i do it more."

her habits... i mean i know they've been bad recently, i always tell her to stop, i don't try to yell, but i don't like her doing that so when i say stop i sound irritated. i open the door and Y/n and Nick quickly turn my way. Y/n's face goes white and Nick's face goes mad.

"excuse you, we're trying to talk," Nick says.

"Y/n, can i talk to you? please," i ask.

she nods her head and follows me to my room.

"why do you think i'm yelling at you?" i ask.

"you heard that?" she asks.

"yes, please tell me, it may seem like i'm yelling, but i don't like you fidgeting," i explain. "i just sound irritated when i say stop or something. i promise you im not trying to yell at you or be mad at you."

she softens a little and looks down. i go to her and pick her chin up with finger.

"i always thought you were mad when i fidget," she whispers.

"no, i just don't like you doing it," i say.

she smiles lightly and i kiss her. we pull away and i hug her.

"i love you, i'm sorry that i made you feel that way," i say.

she hugs me tighter, "i love you more, Matty."

"but you know that you can talk to me, you don't always have to go to Nick or Chris," i say.

"i know that now," she says softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 91 17
This is my first time doing anything like this so I don't mind criticism. This is just something I'm (for now) calling the wing/🪽 story bc that was...
2.4K 112 17
Nikki and Nick we're BFF's since the day they wear diapers. Coincidentally, they both have the same birthdate, they grew in the same village and thei...
56.6K 454 63
Imagines about the sturniolo triplets and nathan-because I'm a nate girl. Also, there are going to be a lot of harsh topics, so if you're not comfort...
53.2K 776 16
Christopher Sturniolo Imagines NO SMUT