Borgir Man (Tokyo Revengers x...

By hammertecher011

"If I die trying then at least I tried. Hehe!" His name is Hashitora Yoshinoya. He is your normal schoolboy w... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11

Chapter 10

124 6 2
By hammertecher011

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Mikey and Draken made up. At August 3rd Yoshinoya had some fun with his friend then things went bad. Peh-yan showed up and Draken and Yoshinoya got jumped by two Moebius members.  This is where Yoshinoya shows what he's made of.

<------------------------------------------->

Yoshinoya POV

Yoshinoya: "Draken, you okay?"

Draken: "Yeah, just a small wound. How 'bout you?"

Yoshinoya: "Better than ever."

Yoshinoya: "It's not like they can take us down this easily."

Yoshinoya and Draken smirked.

Draken: "You ready?"

Yoshinoya: "Yosh!"

Yoshinoya's smirked widened as he charged into battle.

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi found out that members from Moebius are planning to kill Draken and Yoshinoya. Unfortunately, he was captured by Kiyomasa's group. Takemichi escaped and stumbled upon Mitsuya. Takemichi and Mitsuya are now on their way to find the two.

Takemichi: "We need to let Draken-kun and Yoshinoya-kun know!"

Mitsuya: "Considering we saw Peh-yan's ride, shit might already be going down."

Takemichi: "Mitsuya-kun!"

Takemichi: "The parking lot..."

Takemichi: "Is there another parking lot other than the one we were just at?"

Mitsuya: "I think there's one out back."

Takemichi: "That's it, then!"

Takemichi ran the other way.

Mitsuya: "Hey!"

Takemichi: 'Please let me make it in time!'

Takemichi and Mitsuya ran through the pathway, but when they got to the parking lot. A lot of Moebius members were bloodied and bruised having been knocked out by Draken and Yoshinoya. They heard noises around the corner and ran towards it.

Yoshinoya POV

Draken and Yoshinoya were surrounded by 50 Moebius members. Yoshinoya with a knife stuck in his back and Draken being concussed still managing to fight on. Draken was bleeding from his head and Yoshinoya's back had blood dripping out of it.

Yoshinoya began fighting the Moebius members. He sent one flying through the bushes and knocked three out with his punches. Draken punches one in the face and kicked the other. 

Yoshinoya: "You guys really think you can kill me this easily?! You even got my burger wet, you bastards!"

A Moebius member attempted to punch Yoshinoya, but Yoshinoya sent a kick to his face instantly knocking him out.

Yoshinoya had the biggest grin on his face yet. He was enjoying this fight.

???: "Draken-kun! Yoshinoya-kun!"

Yoshinoya and Draken turned around and saw Mitsuya and Takemichi.

Draken: "Hey, Mitsuya... Takemitchy."

Yoshinoya: "What's up, Mitsu and Michi!"

Mitsuya: "Peh-yan, you bastard! The hell are you teaming up with Moebius for?!"

Peh: "Shut up, Mitsuya. I'll kill you, too."

Mitsuya: "Oh?"

Draken: "Ugh... I'm tired."

Yoshinoya: "Really?! I'm just getting started with these suckas!"

Takemichi: "Draken-kun, Yoshinoya-kun, are you okay?"

Yoshinoya knew Draken was fatigued and at his limit. Yoshinoya had to admit that he was hurting too. His wounds are not helping currently in this fight.

Draken: "I'll leave the rest to you, Mitsuya."

Mitsuya: "Yup."

Draken: "Yoshinoya, stand down. I can tell you're hurting too. That stab wound ain't doing so well for ya'."

Yoshinoya: "Don't worry, Draken. A burger will fix me up! Hehe!"

Draken: "God, my head hurts. And your stupidity is making it worse."

Draken sits down while Yoshinoya puts his hands in his pockets.

Moebius Member: "You little shits really think you're a match for all of us?"

Mitsuya: "Can it, dumbass."

Peh: "Kill all four of them."

Moebius Members: "Hell yeah!"

Suddenly, a familiar sound of a motorcycle echoed around the parking lot. Draken, Yoshinoya and Mitsuya grinned ear to ear knowing who's arriving.

Yoshinoya: "Yosh! Looks like things are about to get exciting..!"

Draken: "He's finally here."

Mitsuya: "That exhaust sound."

Draken: "That's Mikey's CB250T."

Mikey pulled up to the fight and glared at the crowd, all the Moebius members were intimidated.

Mikey: "I see now."

Mikey: "The reason I got called to be somewhere else was so you could attack Yoshi-chin and Ken-chin."

Mikey: "And then you were gonna put the blame on me and break Toman in half."

Peh: "I'm just doing this for Pah-chin-"

Mikey: "This isn't how you do shit. Who tricked you into doing this?"

???: "Wow, I'm impressed."

A voice spoke out from the crowd.

???: "Guess you're not just brawn after all."

Mikey: "Who the hell are you?"

???: "Man, I'm tired. It really doesn't matter who I am. But I'm sorta in charge of Moebius for now. "

Hanma: "The name's Hanma."

Mikey: "So you're the creeper who's been pulling the strings?"

Hanma: "Wow, you're a pain in the ass, Mikey-"

Mikey didn't let him finish as he kicked him in his head. Everyone was shocked to see Hanma block his kick. 

Hanma: "Ow..."Mitsuya: "He stopped Mikey's kick?!"

Yoshinoya saw this and his grinned widened so much he looked like he was possessed. 

Yoshinoya: "This guy..."

Yoshinoya had never seen a guy withstand Mikey's kick except for him.

Hanma: "Don't be in such a hurry, Mikey."

Hanma: "Our goal is to crush Toman. But that's a pain, so we wanted you to fight yourselves. I mean, it works out either way in the end."

Hanma: "This just means that I get to kill the Invincible Mikey with my own two hands!"

Hanma: "Moebius has 100 men here! And Toman has a measly five!"

Suddenly a familiar laughter was heard. Everyone turned their attention to a boy with a burger hat dying of laughter.

???: "AHAHAHAHAHA! S-Sorry! It's just so funny! AHAHAHAHA!"

Speaking between his own laugher was Yoshinoya. The boy had slight tears of laughter. 

Hanma: "Huh?"

Yoshinoya: "Ahaha... It's just that I've seen people like you have their own villain-type monologue and end up getting their ass whooped like in those comics!"

Everyone sweat dropped at the situation, but Hanma just smirked knowing who he was.

Hanma: "Ah, you're Borgir Man."

Yoshinoya: "That's right! Finally someone knows me!"

Yoshinoya got up from the ground and wiped the tears out of his eyes. When he opened his eyes they had a dangerous glint in them. The Moebius Members got intimidated.

Yoshinoya: "It's been a while since I've had this much fun! My heart is beating with excitement!"

Hanma: "Don't worry... when I smash your teeth in let's see if you'll still have fun..."

Hanma: "Don't you dare wuss out this time, assholes! I'm not a softie like Osanai."

Moebius Members: "Yes, sir!"

Hanma: "If any of you run away, I'll chase you down and beat all the teeth outta your damn mouths!"

Moebius Members: "Yes, sir!"

Hanma: "Mikey, Draken and Yoshinoya..."

Hanma: "You're both dead ♥"

Suddenly, the sound of many motorcycle engines rang and became louder and louder as they got closer.

Mitsuya: "They made it in time."

Takemichi: "Huh?"

Yoshinoya: "Hehehe!"

...

Tokyo Manji Gang has arrived.

???: "Man... Look at this mess.

Muto: "Infighting's really not my thing."

Smiley: "But we can go all-out if we're fighting Moebius!"

Smiley: 'Looks like Borgir Man's here too.'

Baji: "Just means that the big showdown's tonight."

Mikey: "You guys..."

Baji: "Tokyo Manji Gang's here, jack assess!"

Smiley: "Who wants to die first?"

Muto: "Peh! I'm killin' you first!"

Hanma: "Now the party's gettin' started!"

Draken: "A big ass brawl on the day of the festival... I can feel the excitement in my blood."

Draken: "Right, Mikey, Yoshinoya?"

Mikey: "Haha. Yeah, Ken-chin."

Yoshinoya: "You said it, Drake! I'm having the time on my life right now!"

Draken: "Calling me that name, huh?"

Draken and Yoshinoya smirked. Yoshinoya took one last bite of a burger and grinned.

Yoshinoya: "Hehehe!"

Mikey: "Let's do this shit!"

Yoshinoya: "YOSHAAAA!"

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Starting to get back in the groove! Yoshinoya 'bout to go off in the next chapter. Make sure to have a nice day and enjoy a burger. 🍔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 8.7K 94
[Various!Tokyo Revengers x reader/Oc] I was given another chance... I won't waste this life like the other two, I won't let them die in front of my e...
27.6K 871 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I hope you guys enjoy t...
1.9K 70 10
❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang seeks out...
351K 12K 18
"𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠?! 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 😏" "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬? " "𝐬𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐟...