Borgir Man (Tokyo Revengers x...

By hammertecher011

"If I die trying then at least I tried. Hehe!" His name is Hashitora Yoshinoya. He is your normal schoolboy w... More

Character Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 6

161 6 0
By hammertecher011

" " = Talking

* * = Actions

' ' = Thoughts

<------------------------------------------->

On the last chapter Takemichi followed Draken and Yoshinoya to the Hospital and realised that Mikey needs Draken and Yoshinoya needs them. He overhead the conversation with him and Mitsuya and Draken. We learnt about a bit of Yoshinoya's past and what triggers him.

<------------------------------------------->

Takemichi POV

Takemichi: 'There's no way Mikey, Draken and Yoshinoya would ever fight each other. Draken dies on August 3rd. I need to find out everything I can about Moebius by then!'

<------------------------------------------->

Draken POV

Flashback

Young Draken: 'I was born in Shibuya's red-light district. No idea who my dad is. My mom was a prostitute She up and left when I was two. My home is a brothel.'

Young Draken was a subordinate for the Sameyama Crew that dominated the neighbourhood. They beat him up and made him obey them. The leader told him to get a kid named Mikey from elementary and bring him to them. Young Draken was walked when he stopped around the corner when he saw a student.

Young Draken: "Hey!"

Young Draken: "You're from Seventh Elementary, aren't ya?"

Student: "Y-Yeah..."

Young Draken: "I'm looking for Mikey. Know where he is?"

Student: "I just saw Mikey-kun, along with this weird kid."

Just as he said that, two kids passed by. When Young Draken got a look at them, one was smaller than the blonde one and was wearing what looked a burger on their head and he was eating a burger while being piggy back ridded by the blonde one as he held onto his lollipop.

Student: "Mikey-kun!"

Young Mikey: "Hmm, what?"

Young Yoshinoya: *Nom*

Young Draken: 'That's not what I imagined at all! I figured he was a stacked beast way bigger than me! This dude's a runt! He's just a kid! And what's with that kid on his back?! Is that a burger he's wearing? He's comin' over here. Shit! Should I fight them?'

Young Mikey walked towards Young Draken while the kid on his back took another bite of his burger.

Young Mikey: "Hey. A bunch of the 48 positions overlap, don't they?"

Young Yoshinoya: *Nom*

Young Draken: "Huh?"

Young Mikey: "I keep trying to count them and never get to 40. Even Yoshi-chin struggles to get to 10. Thoughts?"

Young Draken: "Wh-What? What even is that?"

Young Draken: "Uh... You're Mikey-kun, right?"

Young Mikey: "Yeah, I am. So what?"

Young Draken: "Some middle schoolers I know wanted me to get you."

Young Mikey: "What?"

Young Draken: "I mean... I'm not gonna force ya."

Young Mikey: "Sure."

Young Draken: "Huh?"

Young Mikey: "You're the one who asked, so sure."

Young Mikey: "I'm gonna go set my stuff down at school. Take care of Yoshi-chin until then."

Young Draken: "Huh?"

Young Mikey shook the burger headed kid off his back and the kid was smaller than Young Mikey by 4 inches. He walked up to Young Draken and waved at him then got up to his face. He started to practically scream in excitement.

Young Yoshinoya: "Yo!"

Young Draken: "Huh? Who the hell are you? No, more like what the hell are you?"

Young Yoshinoya: "Well that's pretty rude mister! Hehe! The names Borgir Man! But my friends call me Yoshinoya! What's yours?!"

Young Draken: "Um, my named Ryuguji Ken. Call me Draken."

Young Yoshinoya: "Drake? That's a funny name mister! Hehehe!"

Young Draken: "It's Drake-"

Young Yoshinoya: "Hey, what's with that tat?!"

Young Draken: "Nothing, and it's Dra- "

Young Yoshinoya: "What's with your hair? You balding?!"

Young Draken: "No! And it's Dra-"

Young Mikey: "Hey Yoshi-chin, let's go."

Young Yoshinoya: "Okay!" *Nom*

Young Draken: "My name is Draken!"

Young Yoshinoya: "Damn Drake, no need to scream like that."

Young Draken: "Like you can say that!"

Timeskip

Young Mikey, Young Yoshinoya and Young Draken were walking to the place where the Sameyama Crew was at. Draken had to piggy back Yoshinoya while he continued to his burgers.

Young Draken: 'What a frickin' weirdo these two are. I don't even know how to react. I bet this pipsqueak is gonna get the stuffing kicked outta him instantly. And where the hell does this kid keep getting these burgers?'

Young Draken: "Heya. I brought the kid along with this midget. This is Mikey-"

Instantly Mikey dashed at Sameyama and kicked him in the face. Everyone was in shock while Yoshinoya had stars in his eyes.

Young Mikey: "So what do some mama's boys who gotta gang up on others want with me? I'm Mikey-sama from Seventh Elementary."

The Sameyama Crew ran off leaving Mikey, Draken and Yoshinoya.

Young Mikey: "You're Draken from Fourth Elementary, right?"

Young Draken: "Huh?"

Young Mikey: "Why's a badass like you hanging out with those pieces of shit?"

Young Mikey: "Let's be friends, Ken-chin!"

Young Mikey smiled at Young Draken, while Young Yoshinoya gave off his signature grin. Young Draken couldn't help, but smile as well.

Young Yoshinoya: "A new friend?! Huzzah!"

Young Yoshinoya jumped off of Young Draken's back and went into his pocket and pulled out a burger.

Young Yoshinoya: Eat this, Drake! I can tell we're going to be best friends! Hehe!"

Young Draken: "Eh?"

Flashback End + Timeskip

Yoshinoya POV

At an old, abandoned warehouse Tokyo Manji Gang was having an important discussion. Yoshinoya was sitting next to Mikey while eating his burgers and listening to the conversation, but just then a familiar voice spoke.

Takemichi: "Mikey-kun!"

Yoshinoya was eating some burgers and saw Takemichi. He paid no attention to Takemichi's intrusion and just went back to eating with noticeable ketchup on his face.

Mikey: "What's up, Takemichty?"

Draken: "What the hell are you doing here?"

Yoshinoya: *Nom* "Yo! What's going on, Michi?!"

Pah-chin: "You again?"

Peh-yan: "Get outta here, you piece of shit."

Draken: "Sorry, but we're discussing something really important right now."

Takemichi ignored everyone and walked up to Mikey and Yoshinoya.

Takemichi: "Could you call off this fight with Moebius?"

Mikey: "What?"

Takemichi: "I can't tell you how I know, but someone's secretly pulling the strings behind this conflict."

Pah grabbed Takemichi's hair and threw him to the ground. Yoshinoya stopped eating and he lost his grin.

Peh-yan: "Who the hell do you think you are? Right, Pah-chin?"

Pah-chin: "Get lost. Say another word, and I'll murder you."

Pah-chin: "I got it, Draken. I won't rush into anything. So what's our plan of attack?"

Takemichi: "You can't! You can't fight with Moebius. It's a trap for Toman!"

Pah-chin got annoyed and walked up to Takemichi.

Pah-chin: "Stand up."

Takemichi stood up and Pah-chin started to beat Takemichi.

Pah-chin: "The hell?! We can't fight them? You can't tell us why?! Then who the hell beat the shit outta my friend and his girl?!"

Takemichi: "I don't know! But-"

Mikey: "Takemichi."

Mikey: "You've made your case. We're gonna fight Moebius. You don't understand anything. Once I've made up my mind that Toman and Moebius are gonna fight, it's gonna happen."

Takemichi cries then kneels to the floor and bows to Mikey. Everyone stares at Takemichi, while Yoshinoya is processing what he's saying.

Takemichi: "I can't back down! If you guys fight Moebius, Toman's finished! I just became friends with you three! I just can't accept... Toman ending like this!"

Pah-chin: "What do you keep blubbering on about?!"

Pah-chin was about to punch Takemichi, but Draken stops him and Yoshinoya was helping Takemichi up.

Pah-chin: "What's the big idea, Draken?"

Yoshinoya: "Are you all right, Michi?"

Draken: "Takemitchy said he's not backing down. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to look into Moebius a bit more, Mikey."

Yoshinoya: "Yeah! I don't know what Michi's talkin' 'bout, but may be we should listen, Mikey!"

Mikey: "Huh? Ken-chin, Yoshi-chin, you goin' against Toman?"

Yoshinoya: "Nope! I would never!"

Draken: "What? That's not what I said."

Mikey: "That's what it sounded like to me."

Mikey glared at the two. Mikey was disappointed with Draken's actions, especially Yoshinoya's. It was silent as the three of them glared at each other.

???: "Sorry to interrupt your little catfight."

A guy in a red uniform walked in while he was combing his hair.

???: "Moebius this, Moebius that...Would you mind keeping our name outta your mouths? You middle school pissants."

Pah-chin: "You're.. Osanai!"

Osanai: "Pipe down, dick cheese."

Pah-chin: "You bastard..."

Osanai: "You there. I'm two years older. That's Mister Bastard to you."

Yoshinoya did not like this guy at all. Just by looking at him he can tell that he's an asshole. Pah-chin charged at Osanai in anger, but he missed his punch and got punched in the face by Osanai.

Osanai: "Yeah, thanks for proving you're just middle school babies.

Osanai: "Tokyo Manji Gang? Change your damn name. Maybe "Middle School Baby Alliance."

Osanai: "I heard you were gonna try to pick a fight with us."

Osanai snapped his fingers and the sound of motorcycle engines roared outside the warehouse. The rest of the Moebius members pulled up at the entrance in their uniforms. They held weapons in their hands.

Osanai: "So I thought we'd bring the fight to you."

Moebius Member #1: "Heya!"

Moebius Member #2: "They're all puny. "

Moebius Member #3 :"Look at the burger guy, hah!"

Osanai: "Mikey-chan! This is war, baby."

Yoshinoya had a big grin on his face and started cracking his knuckles.

Yoshinoya: "Well, well! Now you're talking! Let's beat their asses, Mikey!"

<------------------------------------------->

A/N: I hope you enjoyed the sixth chapter. Sorry about not uploading this yesterday I kinda fell asleep 😜. Next chapter is the Moebius fight. Hope you enjoyed the Draken flashback with little Mikey and Yoshinoya. See ya next time and make sure to eat a burger. 🍔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.3K 1.4K 100
'Jo, I'm Mikey,' the boy introduced himself. That was my first encounter with Mikey. - Meiyo 'If he really thinks I'm that bad for them, then I guess...
155K 6.5K 52
Before you read, just wanna say. MASSIVE SPOILERS IF YOU'RE NOT A MANGA READER I don't own Tokyo Revengers but Manchiro/Maria.Tokyo Revengers belongs...
120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
1.9K 70 10
❝I'm giving you one chance Sano, don't break my heart❞ ____________________________________ ↳IN WHICH the leader of the Tokyo Manji gang seeks out...