glimpse of us. (Ben hargreeve...

By salemscrimes

SEASON 3 TUA SPOILERS!!!! I SUGGEST IF YOU HAVENT FINISHED IT, DONT READ ON!<3 You come back to the academy w... More

-1- we return
-2- "im nothing like that Ben."
-3- family
-5- tension.
-6- the end of the world.
-7- the fight.
-8- "Why did you kiss me."
-9- "I love you."
-10- the killing.
-11- Harlan.
-12- "who's the bitch."
-13- Ben.
-14- pogo
-15- The Kugelblitz.
-16- "you're all i have left."
-17- a wedding during the end of the world.
18. the end.
Story Updates!!

-4- the truth.

1.8K 60 93
By salemscrimes

We sat on his bed, not a word being spoken when fei walked in.

"Ooh am I interrupting something?" she smirked. Ben rolled his eyes.

"No. what do you want?"

"Marcus is missing." she picked at her nails. "last time he was seen he was with that vanya girl." I looked up from my phone.

"So the umbrellas took him." she nods. Ben looked at me and rolled his eyes leaving the room with fei. I thought we were making some progress. I got up and followed them to the kitchen. Luther was there.

"What the hell??"

"Oh hi y/n!" He said all happy.

"You took.. Luther. why?" fei sighed.

"They took our number 1 we take theirs. obviously."

"We took Marcus?" Luther asked me eating his what ever butter sandwich. I shrugged.

"Look. I'll call five and ask him for Marcus back, okay?"

"No." we all turned to look at Ben.

"why not?"

"We want them to notice that we took Luther. not tell them we took him."

"that makes no sense." I texted five anyways.

six

do you have Marcus. did Diego like take him or some shit.>

who the fuck is Marcus. im retired
<baby.

I rolled my eyes and continued to listen to bens plan. Luther wasn't listening he was all up in their every different type of butters.

"Got it?"

"Huh. sorry I wasn't listening." he said taking a big bite out of the sandwich. I laughed under my breath.

"Is something funny. y/n." I shrugged.

"no." he gave me the side eye and focused his attention back on Luther.

"Are we clear?"

"what? yeah sure. y/n have you tried this?" I laugh again and ben stands up and grabs my arm dragging me out of the room.

"Can you be serious for five God damn minutes. im trying to get any information out of him."

"well that doesn't seem to be working huh? five doesn't know if they have Marcus and if they do. you should've went after diego." I pat his shoulder and went to walk away but he pulled me back.

"what about va-"

"He goes by Viktor."

"ok. what about Viktor. he was with Marcus last night."

"hm. I'll text him." ben rolled his eyes and we walked back into the kitchen. Luther was digging his hand in the small jar. I took it out of his hands. Ben placed a bag on the table.

"I hope you enjoy your stay." he walked out of the room.

"ill call Viktor."

"wh?-" the phone started ringing and I shut Luther up.

"hello?"

"hey Viktor. do you have Marcus? ben is being a bitch and he said you guys have him."

"what? no?"

"thats what I thought." Luther mouthed, 'ask about me.' "also uhm have you seen luther."

"can't say I have. why?"

"he would like to be rescued. bye love youuu-"

"wait wh-" I hung up. Luther just gave me a frown.

"go find Sloane." I watched his face turn pink. I laughed and went to go find ben.

"Bennnyy?." I felt someone grab me by my waist and pull me close.

"don't call me that." He said in short breaths.

"why it suits you." I whispered.

"no it doesnt." I smiled at him. I caught him staring at my lips, before I could call him out he let go of me and I was pushed against the wall. I watched him walk into the bathroom and slam the door

"now what is this ben?" I asked myself. Why is he acting so strange. Hes been weird around me since we shared a bed.

I turned and walked over to the bathroom door, knocking. "ben?" I didnt get a response so I left. I sat in the kitchen and Sloane came in with Luther.

"Oh hey y/n." I smiled at luther.

"They're gonna get here soon right?" I looked up at Luther confused. "The umbrellas.. They're coming to get me. right." I nod.

"yep they should be here soon."

"oh okay great!" he took some butter and left. I smiled to myself and went back to bens room.

"Ben?." he was still in the bathroom. I sighed and left the room. I stopped by Sloanes room. I knocked and waited for a response.

"Just a minute!!" I shook my head, the door opened.

"Luther im going to the hotel you can come with me if you want." he shakes his head.

"no no no no they can come get me."

"ok.." they shut the door while giggling. I start walking to the hotel. I heard someone honk at me. I rolled my eyes but it wouldn't stop.

"HEYYYY BITCH." I looked up and it was klaus and five.

"Yeah ok. that was my ear you just yelled in." five groaned.

"Get innn we're going on a road trip!!" I shrugged and got in the back.

"So whe-" klaus started speeding away. we were on the road for like an hour and my phone went off. Ben.

Ben

<Y/N?? where are you.

I left>

<To go where?

I dont know, klaus didnt say.>

<Oh your with them.

uhhmm yeah? why?>

he stopped answering me.

"Hey klaus."

"Yes love?" five gave him a weird look.

"Did ben ever talk about me?" I watched fives face drop.

"Yeah... up until we got put in the past. and I became a cult leader. He didn't talk about you much because he thought you were gone and we'd never find you again." five was trying to get klaus to shut up. so I'm guessing klaus already told five.

"Well in my cult my dear. Ben unfortunately found a girl who caught his eye." I was confused.

"But, she doesn't know he existed or that he was there?"

"yeah. so she was in love with me or what ever. Ben possessed me and they had.."

"Oh look at the time!!" five interrupted.

"Five shut up, they, you two.. did what?" klaus looked in the mirror and sighed loudly.

"They had s-e-x. sex. its funny cuz his first time was in my body." he laughed. I stayed quiet until klaus and five started arguing.

"You said this was a vacation! but were going to see your mother??"

"Yeah!! I wanna meet her!!"

"DO YOU NOT REMEMBER WHAT I SAID EARLIER??"

"Nope!!" klaus turned up the music to drown five out. we ended up at the area klauses mom lived in and he went to go find her. five jumped in the back with me. he took my hand in his.

"hey. are you okay?"

"yeah." its the first word I've said in 3 hours. I stared at my lap.

"im sure Ben didnt mean it. I mean. if you look at it he thought he lost you. and he was stuck there for almost 2 years."

"we were only there for like 5. And even then. It feels wrong for me to like anyone else." I said.

"look at me for a second." I ignored him. "really? y/n." he lifted my chin up to look at him. "I know Ben loved you."

"how. you were gone for 13 years." I pulled away from him.

"well the two years you guys did date I saw the way he looked at you. the same way I looked at Delores." he put his arm around me for comfort. "I think you might have to move on. It might be time. It's what ben would've wanted."

Is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 978 21
PART 2 OF A SERIES! Who knew saving the world would be this hard. Again. "On April 1rst, 2019, the Earth was destroyed in a cataclysmic event. Bill...
305K 5K 34
𝐹. π»π‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘”π‘’π‘’π‘£π‘’π‘  M͟a͟t͟u͟r͟e͟ c͟o͟n͟t͟e͟n͟t͟ i͟n͟c͟l͟u͟d͟e͟d͟!Μ² - π™Žπ™žπ™§ π™π™šπ™œπ™žπ™£π™–π™‘π™™ π˜Όπ™™π™€π™₯π™©π™šπ™™ π™€π™žπ™œπ™π™© π˜Ύπ™π™žπ™‘π™™π™§π™šπ™£. π™Žπ™šοΏ½...
11.5K 454 25
There's a fine line between hate and love. Where Five Hargreeves crosses paths with the one and only Tribrid. What could possibly go wrong? TW: Murde...
470K 18.2K 90
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ complete until s4 comes out! Β©...