No more Good Girl (badboy goo...

By smilelikeafool

WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS NOT BEEN EDITED. THIS BOOK IS CONFUSING IN THE BEGINNING BUT IT GRADUALLY GETS BETTER... More

Chapter 1 (Picture of Naomi)
Chapter 2 (Picture of Jake)
Chapter 3 (Picture of Casey)
Chapter 4 (Picture of Macy)
Chapter 5 (Picture of Aaron)
Chapter 6 (Picture of Simone)
Chapter 7 (Picture of Justice)
Chapter 8 (Picture of Leanna)
Chapter 9 (Picture of Ethan)
Chapter 10 (Picture of Liam)
Chapter 11 (Picture of Rex)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Picture of Dre)
Chapter 14 (Picture of Halley)
Chapter 15 (Picture of Rachael)
Chapter 16 (Picture of Rico)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Picture of Jace)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Charter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (Picture of Sophie)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58 (Picture of Aria)
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Picture of Parker and Sadie)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75 (Picture of Aubrey)
Chapter 76
Attention‼️ Stop and Read this!
Chapter 77
Epilogue
Sequel
Q&A
Aye! Check this out!
Dear Santa
Dear Santa
EDITING!

Chapter 43

63.2K 1.8K 434
By smilelikeafool

Naomi's Pov

I woke up and I took a shower, I got dressed and walked out. I grabbed my book bag and phone, I walked downstairs and saw Rachael. I kissed Casey's cheek.

"Dada," she said and I smiled.

"She has been saying that all morning," Cynthia said.

"I'll tell him you said hey," I said and she kissed my cheek. "Bye Cyn." we walked out to my car and I drove to school, I got out and Rachael didn't go to Rico. Rico looked at her and I went to say something but I was interrupted.

"Hey babe," Jake said and kissed my cheek, smiled at him.

"Hey," I said and I turned around, I opened my mouth and kissed his cheek. "That's from Casey and she has been calling you this whole morning."

"What can I say? I'm irresistible," he said.

"Yeah," I said and turned back around, Rico went to Rachael.

"Babe, I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean too." he touched her face and flinched a little, she pushed his hand away.

"Just go Rico," she said.

"Rachael," he said.

"Just leave me alone," she spat, his fists clenched. "Go ahead, lose that damn temper of yours, you already done it once."

"I didn't mean too," he gritted through his teeth. "But wouldn't you expect me to get mad Rachael, seriously."

"If you would've just let me explai-"

"Explain what Rachael?" He snapped. "My name is Rico, not what you called me. You wouldn't tell me who it was."

"I was scared, Rico," she snapped.

"You've told me everything and not once did you ever say shit about a Tyson," he hissed, Rachael froze.

"Rachael," I called.

"Naomi, it's not like that," she said and she looked at me.

"Not like what?" I asked. "Why'd you even think of him?"

"Naomi, maybe she had what you did," Jake said.

"No, he nothing to do with us," I said with anger. "Why Rachael?"

"Wait, what do you mean he had nothing to do with you?" Jake asked but I ignored him.

"Why Rach?" I asked more stern.

"I just did, I don't know why," she said.

"There has to be a reason," I hissed. "Why'd you think of him?"

"How are you getting mad at her?" Jake asked and I looked at him. "You done the same thing."

"Because of you," I said.

"You're blaming me?" He asked.

"You got mad over the stupidest thing," I said.

"You took his side like always," he hissed.

"I didn't remember anything until I saw it Jake," I snapped. "Ok, the memory came back and that's why I fought to get away."

"I tried to calm you down," he spat.

"You freaked out when I called you the wrong name," I hissed. "I was still scared and it slipped."

"You wouldn't answer me when I asked who he was," he spat. "Of course I was mad and I didn't know who the hell the others were."

"I was scared to tell you," I spat. "That's why I took it off, because I thought of them."

"You slapped me Naomi, of course I was mad," He spat.

"When I cried Jake, that should've gave you a hint," I hissed.

"Well I'm so sorry Naomi," he spat, I looked back at Rachael.

"So what happened between you two?" Macy asked them.

"I lost my temper," Rico said. "I yelled at her and made her cry."

"And didn't care," Rachael muttered but Rico heard her, he shot her a look that made her flinch.

"I did care Rachael, but you wouldn't tell me who he was," he spat.

"I tried," she hissed.

"You're a goddamn lie Rachael. I held you and waited till you calmed down. You still didn't tell me who he was, that's why I got mad," he gritted through his teeth. "Let me call you another chicks name and you'll jump down my throat." she flinched and grabbed the hem of her shirt.

"Rico," she said softly.

"What happened to that smart ass mouth of yours?" Rico snapped and tears formed in her eyes, his face softened. "Don't cry baby girl," The tears slipped and rolled down her cheeks. "Rachael."

"Rachael Grace," Jake snapped and she flinched and looked at him. "Dry em," she wiped her eyes. "Now." she breathed in and she stopped.

"Jake," Rico hissed.

"She's my sister, so shut up," Jake hissed back and Rico's eyes narrowed.

"You're such a hypocrite," Rico spat. "You don't like the way Dre treats her and I don't like the way you're treating Rach."

"The way I treat Rachael?" He asked and chuckled, it wasn't a humorous one. He looked at Rachael. "Where'd that bruise on your arm come from?" She had a long sleeve shirt on. Her eyes flickered to Rico, he had his fists clenched tight.

"I didn't mean too," Rico hissed.

"Back up," Aaron spat and he jerked Rico. "You put a bruise on a girl? You touched a girl?"

"I didn't know how tight my grip was on her arm," he defended himself. "She bruises so easily."

"He's lying," Rachael said.

"Rachael," Rico said and she looked up.

"I should beat your ass Rico, I taught you better to ever lay a hand on a girl," he hissed.

"Aaron, he didn't know he left a bruise," Rachael said. "He just found out when you did."

"That doesn't make a difference," Aaron spat and he looked back at Rico. "Wait till we get home you're mine." Rico gulped and Rachael pushed Aaron making him stumble, she grabbed Rico's hand pulling him behind her.

"You're not touching him," she hissed.

"Last time I checked, that's my brother," Aaron spat.

"I don't care," she snapped. "Everyone has always protected me, its my turn."

"Rachael," Rico said and he turned her around. "I don't need you protecting me, you can't go against Aaron," She looked at him hurt. "Racha-" her hand connected with Rico's cheek, his head flew left. Her face never changed, it had anger and hurt. He looked her. "What the hell was that for Rach?" She grabbed his jaw.

"I try and keep you from having your ass beat and then you say that," she hissed and pushed him. "Here's a little something I learned in that house Rico, Kane always told me that you learn who to protect. Chase and Naomi protected me, she took the nights I was suppose to get, Chase took the beatings."

"That's not my fault Rachael," he said and she flinched at his words. "What happened to you in that house, I had nothing to do with it." She looked at me and back at Rico.

"I wasn't loved growing up, I never knew what it was or what it felt like. I finally feel love with you Rico and you're making me question whether it's good or not," she said.

"Rach, I do care for you," he said and touched her hand, she pulled away. He grabbed her hand more firm and pulled her closer, he put his hands on her waist. "The only love I ever felt was from Aaron, Rachael. Yes, I hate being compared to him or saying I act just like him, but the truth is it's true," he bit his lip. "I have his temper and I have his strength, but the difference is, he knows more about love than me. Macy and him aren't perfect but their together."

"What's your point?" Rachael asked and he looked into her eyes.

"I love you, that's my point," he said.

"Don't say that." she said.

"I speak the truth and the truth is, I love you, Rachael Grace," he said. "Every since the first day I met you."

"You sure have a hard way of showing it." she said.

"Showing it?" He asked. "Rachael, you kicked and punched me during that storm, but I stayed and held you. When you were sick, I took care of you. I listened and held you when you cried after telling me your secrets," She looked down. "What's that Rachael?" He got closer and he lifted her face with his finger, he placed a soft kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"You don't have to be sorry." he said.

"Why?" She asked,

"Because we can't date." he said and hurt was all I saw. The bell rang and before she could say anything, he walked away. We split and went to class.

The bell rang and free time came, we met up and someone spun Rico around. I saw Rachael.

"Why Rico?" She asked and Rico looked at Aaron.

"You can't be serious," Aaron said. "You're gonna listen to them?"

"Aaron, shut up." Rico hissed.

"I don't care," Aaron said. "Now answer me."

"I don't want to take the chance of them hurting Rachael." he said.

"Dude, I'll take care of them, you're not breaking up with her. You listen to me, nobody else Rico." Aaron said sternly.

"I can't let you." he said.

"Too bad." Aaron said.

"Aaron, what're talking about?" Macy asked, Aaron tensed and looked down at her.

"Don't worry about it." he said.

"Don't worry about it?" She repeated with confusion.

"That's what I said." he said with a edge in his voice.

"So you're keeping secrets from me?" She said and he shot her a look. "Don't give me that look, as I recall, you were the one grilling Jake and fought hi-"

"Macy," he hissed and she flinched. "Leave it alone."

"Just tell me." She said.

"No Macy." he gritted through his teeth.

"Why?" She asked.

"Because I said so McKenna." he snapped.

"Why won't you tell me?" she asked, she was so calm but he was mad.

"Macy, read my lips, mind your own damn business." he said with anger.

"My abusive relationship was my business but I still told you." She said and his jaw tightened.

"You just had to go there, didn't you?" He hissed.

"I'm just saying the truth," she said. "You're the one who's getting mad."

"Because you don't know when to leave stuff alone Macy," he snapped and her lips tilted up into a smirk. "That smirk of yours-"

"Is staying on my face," she said and his fists tightened more. "I don't see why you're clenching those fists because you're not doing anything."

"Macy." he said.

"Aaron," she mocked him and his eyes turned ice cold and his jaw was clenched. "Are you mad?" He pushed her and punched the locker, she landed into Justice's arms. "Aaron." he looked at her and she rubbed her arm.

"What the hell Aaron?" I spat and he looked at me, Jake hit my butt. "Why my locker dude?" His eyes narrowed. "Ok temper, lose you're attitude with me. I didn't do anything to you."

"Hey, are you ok?" Simone asked Macy, I looked and Macy looked frozen with fear. "Macy."

"Yeah," she said and walked past her, she went to Aaron and grabbed his bloody and bruised hand. "Are you ok?" She had tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, she looked at my crushed locker and touched it.

"You could've hit me but you didn't." she said.

"Mace," Aaron said softly. "Look at me." She looked down. "Macy, look at me," he said sternly, she looked him. "Why would I hit you?" She looked at me and then back at him.

"Because I deserved it." she said and looked down, he grabbed her jaw and made her look at him.

"Don't say that Macy," he hissed. "I don't care what you do to me, don't think you deserve anything like that."

"That's debatable on some counts." she muttered.

"Macy." he hissed, she jerked from his grip on her jaw and rubbed it.

"You didn't have to do all that." she said, Jake's hand slipped in my back pocket and I took it out. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders but it was no use of trying to get away.

"You've been paying attention to Jake and Naomi too long." Aaron said.

"I haven't touched Naomi, so leave my name out of it." Jake said and Aaron looked at him, then Macy did.

"He can't say anything, he made me cry but he wouldn't hold me either." she said, Jake's fist clenched. I unclenched it and intertwined my fingers, he gripped my hand but I didn't complain.

"Why does everyone pay attention our relationship?" Jake hissed. "Seriously? Are we that fascinating?" His grip got tighter and I bit my lip.

"We pay attention because you don't have her whipped," Ethan said. "You argue, but apart from Simone, Leanna, and Macy, they back down but Naomi doesn't." Ethan looked at me and back at Jake. "When she does, she's pushed you past your limit." his grip get tighter.

"Jake," I hissed and jerked my hand from his, I shook my hand. "God I think you broke my hand."

"I didn't break it," he said. "Right?" he pulled me to him and looked at my hand. "Yeah, I didn't break it." I looked at him.

"Oh thank you my doctor," I said sarcastically, my thigh stung and I hissed. "Did you just spank me?"

"Yes and no, mom always tells the kids when they get hurt, if you hurt something else you don't think about the other thing that hurts," He said. "I think," I slapped his arm. "Easy now, I need this arm."

"Wait why?" Simone asked and he looked at her and smirked. "Ew Jake." they laughed while my face was red.

"Well, we know they have fun." Justice said, I covered my face and hid my face in Jake's chest. They laughed some more, Jake played with my hair and I looked at him.

"What rule?" He asked.

"Rule? You have rules?" Leanna asked.

"I can't live without you." He mouthed, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the side of my lips. "You're mine." I looked up at him.

"I'm so confused right now." Simone said and we looked at them.

"What rules?" Leanna asked. "I wish Malik would give me rules."

"They're not rules like I give the kids." Jake said. "It's the rules of love."

"The what?" Macy asked. "You're a dude, Jake."

"When Kaylee and Haylee first came to the house, they were shy and scared," he said. "Haylee was drawing one day and I saw what it was, it said the rules of love."

"How old was she?" Simone asked.

"13 I think, when she first came." he said.

"What would a 13 year old know about that?" Leanna asked and Jake bit his lip. "Is it bad?"

"They taught her," he said. "Her last home."

"So, what are these rules?" Macy asked, Jake looked down at me. He went towards Aaron and Macy, he looked at Aaron.

"Jake man, I'm sorry," Aaron said. "I was being an asshole and I shouldn't have fought you." He looked away and at my locker, he grabbed it and he pulled it making it open. He grabbed out my book bag and walked to me.

"Jake," I said, he gave it to me and I held it. He opened it and he pulled out a paper. I grabbed it. "No."

"Why?" He asked. "That's the paper she gave you, right?" I pulled out another paper and gave it to him, he turned to Simone. I put the folded paper in my bra and crossed my arms. He looked at Macy. "Here." she took it and she read it and smiled. Jake walked to me and took my hand and smirked.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"Getting my kiss." He said, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync and his hand moved up, I couldn't process what he was doing until I felt his hand. He grabbed the note and we pulled apart.

"Jake, give it back," I said and reached for it but he jerked it away. "Jake."

"Just let me see what it is." he said.

"Jake please," I said with desperation. "Cameron." he looked at me and I had pleading eyes.

"What'd you do?" He asked, he gave it back.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

"A little, I trust you but you won't show me a simple piece of paper," he said. "What's so bad about it?"

"It's not mine." I said.

"Then who's is it babe?" He asked.

"It's better if my you don't know." I said.

"Skye." Ethan called and I looked at him. "What's the note?" I bit my lip.

"I swear if you tell him and not me," Jake said and I looked at him. "Come on, don't tell me this is another ES thing."

"No, it's not." I said, he cupped my cheek in his hand.

"Later?" He asked softly, I looked in his eyes and he had pleading eyes. "Please babydoll." I nodded.

"Ok." I said and he took his hand away.

"Good because I was about to lose my temper." he said.

"Watch it, I still have it." I said.

"Let me hold onto it." he said.

"Do I have stupid written across my forehead?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"Babe, I swear I won't read it until we're home," he said and I crossed my arms. "You can give it me or I'll get myself." I gripped the note tighter. "But it doesn't matter where you try to hide it, I will get it." I looked into his eyes and he smirked.

"Stop smirking." I hissed.

"Are you getting mad?" He asked and I shot him a look. "Ok, I'll stop." I stuck out the note and he grabbed it but I didn't let go.

"If you read this note, you're not having anything to do with Casey." I said sternly and he nodded, I let go and he stuck it in his pocket. He kissed my nose and I smiled.

"Laughter." Macy said and I looked down.

"Not later." I muttered.

"Is this note gonna make me mad?" He asked, I looked at him.

"Yeah, so when you read it, I'm taking Rachael and Casey to the mall," I said. "Don't put any holes in my wall either."

"I want you to be there." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because a storm is coming tonight." he said.

"Rachael can come with me." Rico said.

"Jake." I said. "I can't handle you getting mad."

"Ok, I'll make you a deal," he said. "I'll try and not lose my temper."

"That's a big deal." I said.

"You didn't let me finish." he said. "If I get too mad, I'll leave till I calm down."

"Deal," I said. "Don't break your promise."

"I won't." he said and kissed my cheek. The bell rang and we split up to our classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey my people, I know this is unusual because I don't usual do these author notes.

Don't forget to check out my other two books, The Monroe brothers and The Football girl. I made this update just to tell you guys, plus because of how many reads it's gained.

So, what do you guys think the note is? Why would Jake get so mad about it?

Bye peoples! ✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 27.2K 50
Arianna has never had a normal life. Her mom died when she was 10 and her father blames her. Ever since the day her mom died her dad has abused her m...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
94.6K 2.6K 20
ONGOING ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° "I hate you," "I don't think you do," he cups my face, placing a kiss on my forehead. "I really do," "Lying...
Dear Cupid By Ari

Teen Fiction

266K 9.2K 27
"DREW!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as I sprinted through the crowd of many passerbys walking through the streets of New York. I could see him i...