Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

By _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 15 - I challenge you!

3K 113 69
By _Kira_Art_

-In the previous chapter-

Ran pulled her hand away from the stranger's grasp and looked into his eyes without blinking, as if they were communicating telepathically ... or rather telepathically fighting

"What are you doing here......

..... Hanma! "

________________________________________________________________

3 POV

Of all the places, right in a clothing store you were supposed to meet him, what a coincidence....
"Hanma what are you doing here?" You asked him moving away to look at him better. "I was getting bored so I decided to take a ride, and I think that was a good idea after all" Hanma replied looking at Ran with a look that said 'try to touch something that belongs to me again and I'll kill you'.

"What does "The Reaper" want from us?" Ran mockingly called Hanma for his nickname
'The Reaper? Is he talking about Hanma?' You thought not understanding why he called him that way. Maybe it was a nickname like the one Mikey has.

"I just came to warn Y/n-chan that she shouldn't talk to certain people. You know, I don't want that the vice captain of the first division to be targeted."

"Hanma, it's alright, I was just helping Ran choose some clothes since he had helped me with the shopping before." You tried to assure Hanma that everything was fine.
"Exactly, now if you don't mind we should go to the dressing rooms to try on the clothes" Ran tried to grab you but Hanma's hand stopped him grabbing his hand.

"I don't think you're going anywhere with her, don't you have your little brother to help you with this after all" Hanma said looking around to see if the younger Haitani was there "I thought you two were always together" teased him

Ran hearing that provocation became serious, but he continued to have that lazy grin. Mentally he was preparing himself in so many ways to kill Hanma because he would not tolerate anyone talking shit or hurting his lil brother, and being the older brother he had to protect him from anyone who did anything to Rindou. He loved his brother so much.

Feeling the tension in the air you stepped between the two and looked towards Ran "Ran I'm sorry if I can't spend more time with you but I really think I have to go now, maybe Takemichi will already be home and I should prepare lunch, if you want we can continue another day."
Hearing your proposal and your voice Ran calmed down smiling towards your direction "if so then it's fine.... expect a call from me one of these days"

While you were agreeing with Ran you felt some eyes on you from behind and you knew it was Hanma, he was not understanding how you could calmly talk to a dangerous person like Ran, at least did you know who he was?

"Ah fuck, my shopping remained with Rindou-" "How much do you take to talk you two??!" Rindou arrived angry and bored but seeing Hanma he became serious "what the fuck is he doing here?"

"Finally the youngest Haitani is also here" Hanma grinned seeing Rindou appeared beside Ran "Ah! Rindou just in time" you went to get the shopping from Rindou's hands "what are you doing-" "Thank you very much for what you did today you two, bye!" You dragged Hanma by the arm out of the shop not wanting to start a fight in a shop.

The two Haitans stood there, watching your figures disappearing from their view "What was he doing here?" Rindou asked but he get no response from Ran. Looking at his brother he shuddered seeing that murderous aura and look he had, the only time he saw him in that state was when he stayed up all night... Ran was surely scary when he was like that.

•••

You were out of the shopping center and Hanma stopped, stopping you in your steps as well "My bike is there" he pointed with his thumb behind him "Come, I'll give you a ride".
You followed him in silence, not refusing his request. Getting on the bike behind him, he took your bag and put it on the handlebars, you waited for him to give you the helmet but he started forward making you instinctively cling around him. 'Bruh, didn't he give me the helmet? He knows that he can get a fine.... leaving the fact that he is a minor and cannot drive!'

"Are you scared?~ If you keep holding on me like this I might get an accident from how you are distracting me~" he teased you while enjoying your grip on him "You know, someone didn't give me the helmet so I wouldn't like to die today"

"What helmet? I don't have any helmet, sweetie"

".... Let me get off of this"

"What?"

"I said I want to get off, I won't risk my life today"

Hanma didn't answer anything and did one simple thing....

... He sped up.

"Hanma, I swear that when we get down I will beat your ass that you will regret doing it!!!!"

"What did you say? I can't hear you because of the wind" he laughed, "Slow the fuck down!!" "Ok"
To your surprise he slowed down and stopped, you looked around and noticed that you were not in front of your house, but in front of the park entrance.
"Ehmm, Hanma what are we doing here? This is not my house"
"I know, I just wanted to spend some time with you, because I saw you spending time with some people who are part of the rival gang.

And then you didn't even tell me where your house is, so the park was the most tempting choice" he took your bag and walked towards the park

"W-wait for me" you walked to him, walking you noticed that it was not full of people, indeed, it was also very quiet. There were an elderly couple who was walking calmly around, a little girl who was playing with the dog while her parents watched from a distance, a group of friends who were sitting on the grass and laughing among themselves. The weather was also great, it was sunny so you could feel the slight heat that the sun left on your skin, but you also felt the cold air of winter, causing smoke to come out of your mouth because of the cold.

Feeling the warmth on your hand you looked down seeing his hand hold yours tightening it not wanting to let go.
You said nothing, enjoying that feeling you were having.

But you also had to go home to prepare lunch.... you sighed imagining Takemichi's whimpering face asking where you were, "What is it?"

"Ah?" You turned towards Hanma confused and amused
"You sighed, something is tormenting you"
"A-ah that, I should go home to prepare lunch for me and my brother but how can I say.... a long talking pole cancer, has me taken to the park and we're walking around with no destination wasting my time. " You looked at Hanma with a passive-aggressive smile.

He didn't answer anything knowing you were talking about him, suddenly he stopped and sat on the grass, tapping the space next to him "come on sit here"

Sitting down you noticed that you had stopped in front of a lake, the park in general was very beautiful but.... that place was really gorgeous, like being in an anime
"Wow, beautiful..."

"I knew you would like it," he said pulling out a cigarette placing it between his lips and lighting it.

"You should quit smoking, you could really get cancer in the future and it does make your lungs worse" you looked at him exhaling the smoke "so are you worried about me? Mhmh~" "Of course I'm worried about you, you are my friend"

He laughed at that statement "Do you really think of me as a friend?"

"Yes, now that we are both in the same gang there is no reason to fight, what happened before is now in the past"
"And it doesn't bother you that I'm friends with Kisaki? Like those other two"

You looked towards the lake resting your head on your knees hugging them, it is true that Kisaki did some ignoble things though... even if your brother told you what he did and what his plans are, even if Chifuyu hates him to death for trying to kill Baji, you don't hate him entirely. He got on your nerves for what he did and he's trying to do, but still you couldn't judge him because you didn't know him so well and you might don't know why he was doing those things.
For this reason, unlike Take and Chifuyu, you were trying to get along and make friends with Hanma and Kisaki

"No.... in fact I would like to know him better if I have to be honest, I want to see the story from another perspective" you murmured the last part

For a while there was a pleasant silence, but you decided to break that silence by slapping Hanma's hand, making him drop the cigarette "What was that for?!!!" Hanma yelled in surprise

"I told you to quit smoking... I just helped you," you smiled innocently. Seeing that Hanma was taking out the pack of cigarettes and you threw yourself at him "Give me that pack!!"

"Y/n get away, I'll never give you my treasure!" With his hand he moved the package up so you can't take it, and one hand was holding your hips preventing you from getting up.
Pushing yourself up a little, you managed to slap Hanma's hand, again,  making the box fly away from his hands "Aha! I did it!!"

When you calmed down you saw the position you were in, you sitting on his things while he had a hand on your hips "Sorry, now I'll get up" but he did not let you get up putting the other hand on your hip as well, thus blocking you. He said nothing looking into your eyes intensely, you felt naked under his gaze, it seemed as if he was looking at your soul.

He approached slowly making you blush because of that gesture, you putted your hands on his hair making Hanma think that you were fine with what he was doing but when you felt his breath on your lips, you started to mess up with his hair.

Before he could say anything, his hair get down and returned to their normal formal, gel-free state.

"Y/n-chan, you ruined my hair," Hanma complained

"Well, sorry but I wanted to see you again with your hair down" you smiled trying to forget that he was going to kiss you, it was true that you wanted to see him again in that way but you did it also to create a diversion 'Omfg, he almost kissed me?!'

"So are you admitting I'm handsome?"
"I have never said otherwise and I think I have already told you that you are beautiful?" You admitted

Smiling, you kissed his cheek and then stood up "come on let's go, take me home cuz' Takemichi will start crying seriously"
Hanma nodded not knowing what to say as he was processing what had just happened.

While you were behind Hanma who was drawing you home, you hugged him feeling strangely happy.

•••

Arrived in front of the house you greeted Hanma entering the house 'Takemichi will be crying worried not knowing where his sister is, I have to mentally prepare myself for his screams' you entered the house.

But what happened next surprised you, "Ah!  Y/n-chin you're here!" Mikey greeted you sitting on the sofa with Takemichi and Chifuyu who were playing on the ps2

"..."

"Y/n where were you until now? I was really worried" Take said without taking his eyes off the screen 'Yes I see how worried you are brother, I see it very well'

"Y/n is back?!"  yelled someone coming out of the bathroom quickly "Y/n where the fuck were you?!!" Baji yelled shacking your shoulders

"Baji don't shak Y/n-chan like that, she must have had an unexpected emergency while coming home" Draken said as he came out of the kitchen

"What's going on here????" You asked

"Well, I was on my way home when I met Chifuyu and Baji and they asked me if they can come with me and I accepted and in front of the house I met Mikey-kun and Draken-kun who wanted to ask if I could spend time with them and this is how we ended up in this situation, I explained to them how I was waiting for you to come back with the shopping for the lunch but you were taking too long" explained Take

"I see...." you put the shopping on the table but a hyperactive Mikey hugged you from behind and threw himself on you "Y/n-chin I missed you"

"But we met this morning?"
"Exactly, that was a long time ago"

You sighed "since you are all here I guess we can all have lunch together"
"Y/n-chan's cooking is the best" said Chifuyu happy to be able to eat your dishes again
"And how do you know that Chifuyu?" Baji asked
"I've already eaten here"

"It's not fair!! I too want to eat something prepared by Y/n-chin~" Mikey complained, you giggled at that scene

Going to the kitchen to prepare lunch, Draken came over to help you "let me help you" "Thanks Draken!"

When he picked up the knife he began to cut the carrots quickly like a professional, you looked at him with stars in his eyes "Woooow Draken you are so good, lucky Emma who will have you as her husband!!" At that statement Draken blushed "Shut up idiot!"
"Someone is embarrassed~"

Having enough of your taunts he punched you in the head and it hurts you "Itaii~ ...Draken what the hell, you know your punches hurt, why you did it!!"
"Cuz' you didn't give me any other choice, now keep cooking"

"Haaai..." you continued to cook with tears in your eyes from the pain but you felt arms hug you around your hips "I can watch how Y/n-chin cooks" smiled Mikey

"Mikey... you can watch me cook even without being attached to me like a koala"
"But this is my favorite place"

"Can't you go play with the console with those three other idiots while Draken and I cook?"

"Nnoope~" but Draken grabbed Mikey by the collar making him move away from you giving you the freedom to cook more easily. "Mikey stop acting like a kid and go sit on the couch and wait for lunch to be over"
Mikey pouted but listened to him

"You look like a babysitter with him, you know"

"Sometimes I don't know if I'm interacting with the captain of Toman or with a 5-year-old child .." You chuckled at Draken's frustration

"Takemichy shield!" "Ahh!" "Don't jump!" Mikey was shaking Takemichi who was playing against Baji "Mikey-kun, don't shake me, I can't play like this"

"Go Baji-san!" Chifuyu cheered for Baji as he was destroying Take in the game
"And now a punch from below! Wooo!"

"For the best.... rotating flying kick!" Baji laughed as he was clicking the buttons for the combo "Takemichy you really suck at this...".
"Mikey-kun you might as well support me a little," Take whined

"Now it's my turn!!" Mikey took the controller from Take's hands "get ready Baji, I'll kick your ass" "let's see if you can!" they both selected the characters
"Baji-san is the best in Tekken!"
"I think Y/n would be able to beat him without problems..." Take said softly but was overheard by everyone
"Pfft- yeah sure"

After less than 2 minutes Baji kicked Mikey's ass making him pout "You sure cheated!"
"Ha! Cheated? Just admit I'm better than you Mikey"
"I want a revenge!"

"Lunch is ready!!" You screamed at them from the kitchen
"But let's eat first!" Mikey said running to the table which was already set thanks to Draken

Everyone sat at the table eating the food "So good!! Y/n-chin, I think your kitchen has become my favorite along with Emma's!" Mikey said complimenting your kitchen "Thanks Mikey but Draken helped me to cook too"

"Y/n after eating I want to challenge you to a battle in Tekken!!" Baji said pointing his fork at you
"Baji-kun... you shouldn't challenge her-"
"Okay" you accepted the challenge smiling "Accepted your challenge Baji"

"And since it's a challenge why don't we bet?" You asked "interesting, so if I win, you'll have to do whatever I want for 1 full day" Mikey scowled at Baji when he said that.
"And if I win... you will have to wash the dishes for me"
"I'm in!"

After you finished eating you all went to sit on the sofa, you and Baji took the controller choosing the characters, you chose your favorite. "Are you ready to clean all the dishes?" You smiled innocently at Baji
"Nah, I leave them all to you. I bet I can win this with my eyes closed"
"We'll see, I hope your mom has learned you how to wash the dishes"

Baji felt sure of himself but Take already knew how it would end, he had already played against you many times and every time he lost, ever since the ps2 came out (that you bought it thanks to your father) you played it all the time and you were really good at video games and Tekken was one of your favorite, had memorized all the moves, Takemichi thought that your real talent was your video game skills.
'At least it won't be my sister and I to clean the dishes today'

By positioning the controller that is most comfortable to do the combos you got ready and as soon as the round started you started doing the combos without letting him breathe, "S-shit! At least let me fucking breathe! I can't do anything" Baji complained as he clicked the a buttons randomly to free himself from your combos.
"Waaa!! Y/n-chin are you sooo good at this!!"
"Baji-san, Y/n-chan is kicking your ass so brutally, she's much better than you"

"Shut up Chifuyu!" He yelled at Chifuyu getting distracted, causing him to lose. "I don't believe it!!"
"So you give up?"
"Don't claim victory! There's one more round," he said, concentrating as he leaned forward

After less than 50 seconds you K.O him making Baji fall to his knees in despair "Motherfucker..."

"If you need the apron you will find it near the closet door" you laughed along with Chifuyu and Mikey who were dying of laughter holding their bellies, Draken was also giggling making fun of Baji. "How did you say Baji? That you would win with your eyes closed?"

"Ughh!! Shut up Draken!!!" Baji yelled going into the kitchen.

"Y/n-chin now I want to play against you too!!!" "Wait Mikey, I want to try and go against Y/n-chan!" Mikey and Chifuyu fought over who would go against you. "But I'm the head of Toman so I have the right to go first!"

"Okok, calm down you two, both of you can play against me. Why don't we take turns?"
"To figure out who to go first, you can play rock, paper and scissors," Draken said

"Rock, Paper and Scissors!"
"Rock, Paper and Scissors!" They screamed together

Both threw a rock and so raised their hands again but this time Mikey won by throwing the scissors.
"Yeah!!! I will play first!"

"It doesn't matter who goes first, both of you will lose anyway..." Take said deadpanning in a low voice, looking at Mikey who was choosing the character

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...