smurf one shot and fanart

Autorstwa Onewoman51300

just à simple book with one shot (yaoi, yuri, straight) of the smurf. I made request so if you want à ship ju... Więcej

Handefty
Smurfette x Vanity
Lily x chef
You look tired (Handefty)
you look tired part 2
Hefty x Handy Lemon
Hefty x Handy lemon 2
broken hear
bad mood
sunk (warning )
sunk part 2
sunk part 3
sunk 5
sunk part 6
Sunk part 6
handefty 🍋
sunk part 7
I know you can smile(grouchy x vexy)
just an injury
special chrismas: brainy x clumsy
special Christmas: Hefty x Handy

sunk part 4

39 2 0
Autorstwa Onewoman51300

Hefty pov :

I know it is easy for you but I didn't have choice, I start to take back his old bandage...he's reacting pretty well so far. On the other hand, his wound was quite bad...he was bleeding quite badly when I helped him.
But when I put on his new bandage, things got complicated.
"Don't touch me!!! What if you have bad intention?!"
Okay...it is not going to be easy...but I couldn't blame him. I am his best friend and I should support him and help him to forget this horrible girl ! But if he has again feeling for her ?!
" Easy...easy please...if you are hurted I should help you or it gonna be worst, plus you know I will never hurt you ! I could never do that ! You are to special for me !"
After that, there is a rather awkward silence. What did I just say? The truth I guess.
"Fine...I let you finish it..."
I smiled and continue my work. After a few complicated moments, his bandage was finished and he seemed to have less pain. It was a good things.
I look at the widow and see it was late.
"Well...it is the night, I think J will not bother you more longer hehe..."
But I feel something holding me hand.
"No please...can you...stay with me ?" He said embarrassed
I couldn't believe it...
"Of course I  will...but you don't have other bed..."
He begin more embarrassed now...I understand what he would say.
I come in his bed.
"Good night Handy, sweet dream."
"Thanks, you too Hefty..." he smiled saying that

(I like fluff story !!!!)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

136K 5.6K 100
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
174K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
185K 5.4K 70
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...