tiger's cub (vmin)

Od PonnuVaidehi

The story is about a first love....love of kim taehyung hier of kim co corporation, a college heartthrob... Viac

prologue
first day
i belongs to tiger
boxy smile
cherry blossoms
cafe
dandelions
friendship
i need you
who is he for me?
when it comes to you 😇
tears

Tiger

397 49 41
Od PonnuVaidehi

Jimin and his friends finish the classes and go to their locker... they split their way since yeonbin is on a date and yeji's brother is studying in same called so she go with him leaving jimin alone.... he walk to his locker opening it and gasp getting the same chocolate rain like last day.... he thought that was a single time bit guess not....

He crouch down picking up the chocolates and look inside.... he saw a small calico cat figurine.... he love cat and the figurine was so cute that he squeal unknowingly and close his mouth seeing students looking at him.....

He then look inside to see another purple letter... he bite his lips and slowly took it out.... his ocean eyes wander to see if someone watching him, to know who kept this but seeing none he open the letter.... his sparklimg curious eyes and pink dusted dumpling cheeks..... the baby fingers with his cute little silvee rings that holding the paper delicately.....

Hey cub,

How are you?  Hope you are enjoying....
You must seem me creepy right...its okay....sometimes its good when we dont see.....the curious ocean of eyes that wander around looking for me....seriously cub....i...i am just falling deeper in to it....that i feel i won't escape....

Wait for me cub....one day i will dive into it.....in ur ocean eyes....

Enjoy the chocolate cub....hope you like the cat....it looks like you.... cute and small...

By,
Yours only Tiger 💜

Jimin was smiling and blushing he cover his cheeks in shy....biting his plum lips....no one ever complimented his eyes like this.... yes people look at his eyes since he has a rare eyes....some feel offended while some praise and go but this unknown man....he seems to be in crazy about his eyes.....

He get everything and walk back to get his bus while taehyung watch his cub....taking the note and smiling and blushing....he love the red dust on the squeezy cheeks of the younger.

The next day also follows the same pattern taehyungs eyes never leave tge younger not even once....from he reach the college to class and during lunch break also....

After lunch two period tgey got break since for some program arrangement..... jimin and friends were in class waiting for soobin....that's when a group of students from their own class told them to reach their common area.....

They are confused but do as said....there their seniors are seated and they call juniors in group for raging....like just for fun....there was no abusing or anything....

But the thing is jimin was called by the mean team of the seniors whereas yeji n yeonjun were called together by someone else...

They look at jimin with a creepy look as if checking him out unlike other seniors making jimin uncomfortable... they ask few questions....he aswered it slowly....then they start to ask questions with double meaning....ask him to do lap dance when he refuse they mock him, laugh at him making everyone's attention was on him....he feel like to shiver and cry but he held it together keeping his eyes low....

Then a boy walks to the seniors and whisper something.... as he hear his eyes widen and he visibly gulp looking at a direction....

(Consider this tae in this sitting position n expression in )

( this attire)

The boys face paled seeing taehyung there sitting like a king.... but he was just watching as if he was enjoying.... so they continue.... this time they ask the other boy.... it continues while they check on tae who seems to look cool makimg them feel confident, thinking tae is just enjoying like them.....

That was until they choose jimin again.... and make vulgar comments making the boy to tear up.... their laugh stop the second they look at taehyung..... who lean forward in his seat.... watching them with dark eyes as if a tiger look at its prey before attack him....

(Dress u should imaging okay the above one) 

They gulp as they see tae walk towards them in strong steps....he stand up in his presence.... they watch how tae look pissed as he push back his hair, chewing the bubble gum and push jimin behind him

Jimin was shaking and he grip on taehyungs jacket with his small hands... that was his first instict.... to hold the man who save him.... and he lean in fear.... his forhead touching taehyung's back slightly and getting the contact tae one arms go behind him.... holding the boy as an assurance..... then he felt both side of his jacket was griped by two small hands..... he smile at it but his eyes turn darker and look at the boys who look like they will cry any moment....

Tahyung just said
"Apologize "

And the boys are apologizing jimin and his classmates in seconds making tae the hero in his new juniors eyes too.... after tae singnals everyo
ne to go except jimins
friends tae pull jimin to front

And his heart breakd seeing his most favorite ocean eyes gets pooled in tears.... he realise he hate to see water in
those ocean eyes... what an irony right?? 

(Consider no mic, and blue eyes and pink hair🙈🙈)

"Are you okay " tae ask softly not scaring jimin who nod in return....

They stay in silence and jimin feel okay he thanked taehyung and went with his friends but tae calls back

"Why dont you thank me with a coffee?  Tomorrow?? "

Jimin look at taehyung and look down feeling shy....but nonetheless he agree because he should be thankful for taehyung and what's wrong in a coffee?? 

With that they go out only for yeji to cones back running till the door pulling out a fist and telling

"Mission hidding tiger fighting "

He look confused and then shook his head.... this kids are really something but whatever today they prove he could trust them with jimin because simultaneously he receive two message from yeji and yeonjun telling jimin is being on trouble and the place....making him to arrive here before anything.....

As everyone left he talk to the terrace where his pack is waiting with his prey....

He dont do anything but his presence itself make them almost piss....he warn them....the last warning

"Jimin....he is my cub .... Tiger's Cub.... dare to lay an eye on him....you will see the tiger you all hear in stories..... "

On the way he watch jimin taking out his third letter with the same blushing face.... this time he get a bear figurine.... a cute and small one....

__________________________________________

I have zero idea what i am doing

I m just hoping i am not ruining this story

How is it??

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
464K 20K 47
A naughty boy Jeon Jungkook fall in love with an innocent broken angel Kim Taehyung who never feel the love and care from anyone in his entire life...
157K 8.4K 72
[COMPLETED] " I don't deserve you Taehyung... " " Make yourself deserving Kookie... Cause I ain't marrying anyone other than you.. " " I love you Koo...
127K 5.4K 40
(COMPLETED✅) You know the drill, this is Taekook love story. In which the bubbly Kim Taehyung got into an arranged marriage with a cold CEO named Je...