HighSchool DxD: New Head of t...

By RedHood129

After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders
Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration
Peerage Reveal
Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent
Chapter 5: Get Real, Uce
Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up
Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!
Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight
Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power
Chapter 10: A Flip of a Coin
Chapter 11: Fade to Black
Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit
Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard
Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline
Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin
Chapter 16: Devil Fever
Chapter 17: Make an Entrance
Chapter 18: To Her, 5 Years Ago
Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash
Chapter 20: The Will of Resistance
Chapter 21: Sweeping Back
Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit

20.6K 316 173
By RedHood129

Gremory Villa
3rd Person POV
Ryan was currently seen getting dressed in his bedroom in a mirror. He currently had black socks, black pants, a belt a partially buttoned up white shirt.

Ryan: Hmm....I should probably grab my jacket.

Ryan turned and walked towards his closet to grab his jacket. However, before he could reach the closet, he heard a noise.

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned again and saw his bedroom door burst open. A cute young girl with pink hair and green eyes ran up to him with a sense of hurry.

Ryan: Hm? What's the matter?

???: I'm so sorry to ask much! But could you please let me have some more of your blood?! It tastes so sweet and I couldn't stop thinking about having a little more after last night!

Ryan looked away and sighed. He walked towards his bed and sat down on the edge, revealing his collarbone to the girl.

Ryan: Alright Moka, just not too much okay?

Moka: Really?

Ryan nodded. Moka seemed somewhat happy with the young man's response as she walked towards him and placed her hands on his shoulders, placing her knees between his legs. Moka leaned in on what seem to be a kiss on the neck, but was actually revealing her fangs to chomp them down into Ryan's neck.

Moka happily began to suck on Ryan's blood, with some beginning to spill from where she bit. Ryan took notice and of the blood spill and attempted to stop the blood from falling but it ended up staining the shirt he was gonna wear.

Ryan sighed a little but noticed Moka seemingly in her own world as she continued to suck his blood. Ryan seemed to be somewhat happy and began to gently pat Moka's head.

Ryan: There there.

After several seconds had past, Moka stopped drinking and looked back, spotting the blood the spilled out and stained Ryan's shirt. She gave out a light gasp.

Moka: Oh no! I didn't mean to make such a mess! I could try and wipe it quickly or-

Ryan: Moka! It's fine. I can just clean up, cover up the bite and get a new shirt. There's no need to worry. I'm more just pleased that you're okay, and satisfied with the blood you got from me.

Moka was polite and hesitant to answer but gave a nod with a kind smile, which appeared to have made Ryan happy.

Ryan: There. That's what matters to me. Now if you excuse me, I must get ready.

Moka: Yes Ryan.

Small Timeskip
Ryan entered the living room, now fully dressed and ready for a meeting. He turned to see Mirajane all dressed.

Ryan: I assume you're ready as well Mirajane?

Mirajane: Of course!

Ryan: Excellent. And you look beautiful as always.

Mirajane gave a light giggle and blush.

Mirajane: Thank you, my king. But there is something I have a quick report to give.

Ryan: Oh? What is it?

Mirajane: It appears that two members finished their contracts early and would like to join us on our trip!

Ryan: Is that so?

Ryan looked to see two individuals with horns. One was a tall young man with short red hair and two jet black horns. The other was a short girl with long pink hair and a two silver horns on her head.

Ryan: Ah. Benimaru, Shuna. You wish to join us?

Benimaru: Yeah! If it means to meet the Devil King, I'll take any chance!

Shuna: The honor of even meeting one that's also your big brother! I can't wait for this meeting!

Ryan gave out a chuckle, closed his eyes and waved it off.

Ryan: Hey come on now! I'm just meeting my brother for a conversation.

Ryan soon opened his eyes with a confident smile.

Ryan: Let's not waste time then. Let's get going.

Small Timeskip
Train
Ryan, Mirajane, Benimaru and Shuna all sat in seats of the train to the mansion of Sirzechs Lucifer, or previously known as the former heir of the House of Gremory, Sirzechs Gremory.

As time went by Mirajane and Shuna went to see views of the underworld from the windows, while Benimaru and Ryan remained seated.

Benimaru: You know, just sitting in a train can make you think.

Ryan: Is that so?

Benimaru nodded.

Benimaru: Yeah. I can still remember the day you chose to reincarnate me.

Ryan: So I hear.

Benimaru: I remember the day you asked me. But I had a little sister who I love so much. Shuna meant to world to me and I didn't want her to see me leave like that. So I asked you that if I agreed to join, that you would reincarnate Shuna so that we wouldn't be separated.

Ryan: It did go something like that.

Benimaru: True. But I also knew that you weren't as confident in having Shuna on the peerage. But she turned out great.

Ryan gave a smile towards Shuna, who was unaware of the conversation.

Ryan: She turned out to be one of the best and most reliable pieces when needed. She has done a very good chunk of work for her. I couldn't have been more happy to have you both, as servant and Right Hand Man.

Benimaru: Hey come on now!

Ryan: Absolutely serious on that.

Benimaru and Ryan had a couple laughs before they stopped. The red haired and blacked horned young man faced Ryan.

Benimaru: My question now is will you ever tell her the truth? I get that it's cold, but it is best to be honest.

Ryan faced Shuna for a moment, who looked at them and gave a smile and wave. The two boys smiled back and faced each other.

Ryan: Sometimes, things just are best to be left unsaid. Even if it has to be a comforting lie than a cold harsh truth.

Benimaru: Thank you Ryan. I appreciate how you treat my little sister.

Ryan: Yeah. No problem, you're both incredibly special to me.

Shuna appeared confused as Benimaru and Ryan continued to talk to each other.

Shuna's Mind: (What were those two talking about?)

Timeskip
Lucifer Mansion
The train finally reached the entrance of Sirzechs Lucifer's mansion, home of the current Devil King Lucifer.

The four soon reached the entrance to meet a voluptuous white haired woman in a maid outfit.

Ryan: Grayfia! Long time no see!

Grayfia: Welcome Ryan. Your brother has been expecting you.

Ryan: Oh come on! You don't need to act like we're acquaintances. I already know your his wife!

Grayfia: You do know I prefer to remain professional while at work. It seems to be something you and your older brother have in common Ryan.

Ryan: Ouch.

Shuna: Huh?! W-Wife?!

Mirajane: Yep! She may be a Head Maid for the House of Gremory, but Miss Grayfia is also the wife of Devil King Lucifer!

Benimaru: It's a lovely time to be here today, Miss Grayfia.

Grayfia: Thank you, as to you as well. Allow me to guide you towards Lord Sirzechs right away.

Grayfia soon led the group inside and throughout the mansion. Soon, they reached a room normally meant to be a study or an office. The group opened the door and entered the room.

Grayfia: Lord Sirzechs. Your guests have arrived.

Sirzechs: Thank you Grayfia.

A young appearing man appeared from a chair that was turned around. The group looked to see him in person, as he bore the signature red hair of the House of Gremory.

Sirzechs: Ryan. What a nice time to see you.

Ryan: Zechs!

Mirajane, Benimaru and Shuna all kneeled in respect of Sirzechs. The current Lucifer gave a pleased smile.

Sirzechs: It's also a pleasure to see you three take good care of my brother.

Mirajane: It has always been an honor to serve with and for him, Lord Sirzechs.

Mirajane, Benimaru and Shuna all soon stopped bowing as Sirzechs and Ryan went to sit down.

Sirzechs: It has been such a while since I have seen you, my little brother.

Ryan: It has been. I believe the last time you checked, I didn't have a full set.

Sirzechs: You're correct, you still needed to fill your pawns!

Ryan: Well, that's not the case anymore.

Sirzechs: Well I must say congratulations on finishing filling your peerage!

Ryan: Thank you brother. You know I find things somewhat funny how you and I are decently similar to each other.

Sirzechs: Could it be that one of them is the fact that our queens both have silver-ish to pure white hair?

Ryan: Partially. The only difference is that my queen's hair is a lovely pure white color and Grayfia has the shining silver shade.

Mirajane lightly blushed to Ryan's comment as the conversation continued. But she politely remained silent.

Sirzechs: You are correct on that. You and Rias have had such different success. Her as the current Heiress and you have had quite a record in the Rating Games! Five wins already. Congratulations on your work!

Ryan: What can I say? All I know is one of them was against my ex-fiancé that I didn't want to marry.

Sirzechs: Which I believe was your first win. If I recall that you also had a ten day handicap.

Ryan: I did, and I was successful to beating the Heiress for the Purson Clan. It's a shame to see that Rias tried to follow my suit and failed.

Sirzechs: But I must say, she has found a boy who has made her quite happy.

Ryan: Yeah....

Ryan leaned forward and looked away for sometime, before reverting back to his original position. Sirzechs seemed curious about this.

Sirzechs: Ryan? Is something wrong?

Ryan:....I guess so.

Sirzechs: Come on then. You can tell me what's on your mind. I vow not to inform others on what goes on in this room.

Ryan was silent and then sighed.

Ryan: Very well.

Sirzechs noticed Ryan soon give him a somewhat very serious look on his face.

Ryan: Sirzechs, I want to confess something simple and straight to the point. So don't take this the wrong way when I say it.

Sirzechs: What do you mean?

Ryan: I don't think Rias shows the competent capabilities of being the next Head of the Clan and can't acknowledge her as Heiress.

Sirzechs slowly widened his eyes.

Sirzechs: What?....Ryan.....please don't tell me that you plan to...

Ryan was silent, which confirmed Sirzechs quickly gave a light gasp.

Sirzechs: Ryan!

Ryan: I know Zechs. But after everything that's been going on lately, and that Oppai Dragon show, I can't see Rias being "Duchess-like" anymore. I want to make a change.

Sirzechs was silent for a bit, and then sighed. He stood up and walked towards Ryan. He gave a somewhat saddened look.

Sirzechs: Ryan, I don't blame you for feeling that way. But there is not much I can do. And even if it turns to what I fear it to be, I refuse to take a side in this. You and Rias mean so much to me as my pride of being my younger siblings, and I will always love you both no matter what happens.

Ryan stood up and held his elder brother's hand with both of his.

Ryan: Thank you for your words, brother. I believe I should go. I hope to see you at the reunion. I know mom would be happy to see me again.

Ryan soon turned away with Mirajane, Benimaru and Shuna. However, he was stopped by Sirzechs calling his name.

Sirzechs: Ryan!

Ryan: Hm?

Ryan turned to Sirzechs, who had a concerned look on his face.

Sirzechs: Please be careful. Both you and Rias on whatever happens.

Ryan gave a nod to his brother.

Ryan: I will promise one thing. I intend to be careful, but I plan to show up and win.

Ryan turned away from Sirzechs and walked to the train station with Mirajane, Benimaru and Shuna.

Ryan: Mirajane, I believe you know what to do.

Mirajane: Yes, and I am already on it!

Mirajane pulled a small magic circle to her ear and began to speak into it, as the group was walking towards the train back home.

Meanwhile
???: I see. It's finally happening. Thank you for the information Mirajane.

A voluptuous dark skinned woman with white hair and horned finished speaking from a magic circle in her ear and walked towards a group of individuals. She closed her eyes and gave a chuckle.

???: It's finally happening! After such a long time!

???: In a way, I always had a feeling it would happen Heine.

Heine: Is that so, Liese?

The dark skinned woman, known as Heine, turned to a blonde haired girl with also a gorgeous and voluptuous body and purple eyes. She looked wore a skimpy black outfit with her legs crossed and a shameless smirk on her face.

Lieselotte: It was only a matter of time for Ryan to finally declare to fight his twin sister. I was never really a fan of her, nor that show of hers.

Heine: HA! Hey! Why don't you two join in on this fun conversation!

Heine turned to a purple haired boy and a cute gothic appeared girl with short white hair.

???: Hm? Why bother asking me something like that? It's not like I care for the current Heiress.

???: Indeed. It was going to be quite obvious that Lord Ryan was bound to declare a soon to be rating game against his own twin sister, Rias, for the right to be the true next Head of the House of Gremory. Which I know you have a more aware and logical opinion of this matter, Hitoshi.

Hitoshi:....Whatever Siesta.

Siesta soon turned to Lieselotte.

Siesta: But something tells me that you have something else in mind, Lieselotte Sherlock.

Lieselotte: Perhaps I do.

Siesta: My educated guess would have to be about the pawn Lady Rias has.

Lieselotte: Oh! How right you could be Siesta! Think of it! A pawn of all eight pieces with a Longinus-Tier Sacred Gear, the great Boosted Gear. It's just such a thrill to me!

Lieselotte began to giggle out loud while Heine just watched out of curiosity and confusion.

Heine: Something tells me that you have such naughty thoughts about him.

Lieselotte: Oh no! You should already know where my loyalty lands when it comes to being attracted to a man.

Siesta: Hm?

Heine: Then what are you so giggly about?

Hitoshi remained quiet as he watched Lieselotte still laugh and blush at Heine and Siesta.

Lieselotte: The truth is that I'm excited about meeting him!

Heine: But why that pervert?

Lieselotte: That's because you see.....

Lieselotte gave out a blush as she put her hand right between her chin for her to speak, while she was being watched and listened to.

Lieselotte: I can't wait to break that little pawn with his own power once I steal it from him!~

________________________________

Okay! That concludes the next chapter everyone!

Here is an update on the peerage peeps.

Key:
*: This character has been recognized as a Mutation Piece.
^: This character was reincarnated under a certain circumstance.

Ryan Gremory's Peerage:
Queen: Mirajane Strauss
Erza Scarlet*
Yoruichi Shihouin*
Kuroka*
Moka Akashiya
Benimaru^
Shuna^
Heine
Lieselotte Sherlock
Hitoshi Shinso
Siesta

I still won't be against trying to make guesses. So feel free to keep us the guess games on their pieces.

Anyways, 4 spots remain now! Continue to feel free to comment on names of characters you would like to see be in Ryan's peerage! There is no 100% guarantee that they'll be picked, but I will possibly choose it if it is best for the group and peerage!

Anyways, thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy what comes up next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

845K 12.6K 69
Y/n hyoudou is an above average guy with insane intelligence and strength. But how will he and his brother, Issei react to being pulled into a world...
6.8K 166 9
This story tells the point of view of Shidou Hyoudou, the adoptive brother of Issei Hyoudou. Everything followed normally until one day his brother h...
504K 6.6K 40
Requested by a few users and readers. High School DxD. If you like ecchi, action, love, and particularly devils and angels and such this is your seri...
487 29 6
Rias Gremory is a third year student at Kuoh Academy and the younger sister of one of the Devil Kings of Hell. She is a third year student at Kuoh Ac...