Briegns:Roman Reigns and Brie...

By amourshipping_fan13

Roman Reigns just won the WWE World Heavy Weight Championship at Wrestlemania 31. Brie Bella starts to wonder... More

Chapter one: Remembering When...
Chapter three: Home Sweet Home?
Chapter four:Clear Conscious
Chapter Five:Prison?!

Chapter two: Breaking up?

4.2K 33 6
By amourshipping_fan13

Roman's Pov:

My match with Seth was next. I had to win this to show to Brie that I wasn't a joke. Seth may have destroyed Dean and I, but we are stronger than anyone in the WWE!

Dean will be the one that joins me ring side to help counter the Authority. Big Show is still hurt from that last man standing match and Kane is refusing to help Seth right now.

"Hey Rome, You ready to kick some sell-out ass?" Dean asked coming up to me.

"Hell yah lets go!" I say and we walk out to the stairs leading to the ring. My song comes on while we're walking down. Fans reach out their hands and I try to get as many as I could.

When we reached the ring, we climbed in and started to get the fans pumped. My song stops and Rollins Song comes on. Boos start coming out and so did Seth. He was accompanied by just J & J security. Dean and I stared him down the entire way down the ramp.

Just before he entered the ring I had a flashback. I looked over and saw Brie standing ring side, in her outfit when her and I were dating. She was mouthing "I love you" to me and cheering me on. I look back at Seth and see Randy Orton. I look back and see Dean and Seth cheering me on as well. I looked back at Randy and started to run at him. I speared him and looked back to tag Seth in. Then he hit with a steel chair and my flashback ended.

I came back to reality when Seth was taking his shirt off and Dean was steeping out of the ring. The bell goes and I feel so much hate towards Seth right now especially.

I run at him and grab him. I lift him up and throw him out the ring and onto the ground below.

I could see the fear in his eyes as he's trying to talk strategy with J & J.

"Great start brother, you've got him scared!" I hear Dean yell to me and I simply nod.

Seth steps into the ring and starts to circle me. The fans start to chant my name as I smirk at Seth.

"Hey it's too early for a spear." Seth says to me.

"I don't care Sell out. I-I means Seth." I say back. I run towards him and spear him. I could hear the air escape his lungs as I speared him. I quickly pinned him and he kicked out.

Brie's Pov:

Seth got up and Roman was there waiting for him with my favourite move: Superman punch.

The whole time I'm watching I can't stop thinking about "Us". I decide to go find my sister. I find her talking with John about the match in our change room. "Hey." I say walking in.

"Hey sis." John says. This caused a laugh from both us Bella twins.

I sit next to Nikki and lean over to her. "Can we talk alone?" I ask her quietly.

"No problem, I'm out girls." John said. I guess he heard me. John closed the door behind him and Nikki muted the T.V.

"What's up?" Nikki asked.

"I've been dreaming of Roman and I and I can't get him out of my head." I confess. Nikki paused before answering.

"Do you want him out of your thoughts?"

"No, that's the problem." I respond. "Every time I think of him I get butterflies and I blush deeply."

"You think you love him?"

"Yah I think I do..." I respond quietly.

"What are you going to do about Daniel?" Nikki asks.

"That's why I came to ask for your opinion." I say looking down at my feet.

"Brianna...you need to follow your heart." Nikki said softly to me. "If that means you breaking up with Daniel for Roman, I'm 100% behind you." She says continuing to comfort me.

"Thanks Nikki, I'm going to try and take a nap." I said and walked towards Roman's dressing room.

Roman's Pov:

I had won by disqualification. J & J security had pulled me down by my foot when I went to spear Seth. When J & J were assaulting me, one of them badly hurt my ribs. Dean ran up and pulled the midgets off me. Seth and I were in no shape to beat each other up so I just watched Dean beat up J & J.

When J & J got free they ran to help Seth. They walked up the ramp and we went to commercial break. Dean helped me up and walked with me up the ramp.

Once we got backstage other superstars came up to congratulate me. I thanked all of them and walked to my dressing room.

I walked into my room to see Brie Bella waiting for me in a chair.

"Umm hi, can we talk?" She asked nervously.

"Are you ok?" I asked walking over to her. I sat next to her and looked into her eyes.

"Yah I'm fine." Brie said trying to hide a tear she just shed.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked softly to her.

"I'm just so confused." She said crying more. I pulled her in for a hug and she wept on my shoulder.

"It's ok baby girl, you can tell me." I kept trying to reassure her.

She nods and try's to stop crying. After a couple minutes she finally calms down. "It's about Daniel..." She says and goes back to crying in my shoulder.

"Did he do anything to you?!" I asked and clenched my fists.

"No, no he did nothing." She said, there was a long pause. "I'm tired, can I take a nap?" She asked and a couple minutes later she fell asleep.

Brie's Pov:

"It's you." I said, and went back to crying into his shoulder. I could tell he was staring at me.

"What did I do?" He asked confused.

"I'm in love with you and not Daniel." I explained and tried to stop crying.

"You love me?" He asked. I couldn't tell if it was a happy tone of voice or a disappointment tone.

"Yes."

Roman held my shoulders and looked me in my eyes. His beautiful baby blue eyes made me stop crying instantly. "Im glad you said that." He said now smiling.

"Why?" I asked in confusion.

"Because I love you too." He said and started to kiss me. Our lips were in perfect sync as he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I got up and sat on his lap. I took off his shirt and started to feel his chest as we kept kissing passionately.

"Brie!!" Someone yelled. "What are you doing?!" It was Daniel.

I woke up and I was laying on the couch in a room. I sat up and looked around. I was still in Roman's dressing room.

The door opened and Roman walked in with a bowl of soup. I could smell it as soon as he walked in. He smiled when he saw I was up.

"Morning." He said.

"Morning?" I said. "What time is it?!" I asked in panic.

"Well it's not really morning..it's seven in the afternoon." He said and I calmed down. "Here I brought you soup." He said and handed me the bowl.

"Thanks Rome." I said to him with a smile and took the bowl. Either he totally guessed or he listens, because he brought me my favourite type of soup.

"Was there anything else you wanted to tell me?" Ronan asked sitting down next to me.

I thought long and hard about what he said. "I-I think that umm...I don't want to be with Daniel anymore." I said in a quiet tone and stared at my soup.

"So your going to break up with him?" Roman asked softly.

"Yah I will...when the times right.." I answered.

Roman simply nodded. We sat on the couch in his dressing room, in silence. The door opened and Daniel poked his head in.

"Hey babe, you ready to go?" He asked happily.

"You know she's not feeling well so I could stay with her until she feeling better then drive her to your hotel." Roman stated.

"No need, but thanks for the offer." Daniel said trying to hide his anger building up. He grabbed my arm and pulled. I spilt my soup all over the floor.

"Let go of her." Roman stated and Daniel stopped and turned to face him.

"Or else what?" He asked walking up to Roman, looking him straight in the eyes. I managed to slip his grip and I went to get a towel.

"I don't want to hurt you," Roman started. "I just think Brie should get better before she leaves."

"Do you think I'm a bad husband to her?" Daniel asked in a dark tone. I was on my hands and knees wiping up the spilt soup. I felt a tug on my arm and looked up. I saw Roman's arm lift me up and he motioned for me to get behind him.

"I think she deserves a better husband than you." Roman said with a grin.

"Too bad your already taken, Lets go!" Daniel tried to reach around Roman's arm but he grabbed it. "Let go off me!" Daniel yelled. I saw Dean, John, Dolph, Nikki And Randy looking at us from the hallway.

"No." Roman simply said in a stern voice. I could tell he tightened his grip because Daniel's face turned from hate to pain. Daniel pulled away and looked at me.

"You whore," He said coldly to me. "I don't even give a shit anymore," He said laughing. "Drop her off in a ditch for all I care."

"You take that back right now." Roman commanded.

"Nah, bye bitch." Daniel happily said and turned around. He bumped into Dean and John, who were in front of Dolph, Nikki, and Randy. "Get out of my way." He said trying to push past them.

"We'll let you go once you apologize." John said blocking Daniel.

"Fine.." Daniel said and turned around to look at me. "I'm sorry you're such a slut, and you threw away the best person you've ever dated." He said in a sincere tone pointing at himself. Tears started to fall from my eyes. Roman heard me crying and walked up to Daniel.

Meanwhile, Nikki walked up to me and hugged me. Roman and Daniel exchanged words that couldn't be repeated. They eventually started yelling very loudly.

Triple H heard this and walked into the room. "What is the meaning of this?!" He asked in a yelling tone.

"Daniel here was going to abuse Brie and I tried to stop him." Roman answered, still staring at Daniel.

"Is this true Daniel?" Triple H asked him with more anger than I've seen anyone have.

"I only grabbed her arm." Daniel replied.

"All of you except You two go to my office!" He yelled while pointing to me and Roman. "If anyone lays a finger on each other, their fired!" Everyone quickly walked to his office.

Roman sat on the couch, and put his arm around my shoulder to comfort me. Triple H sat on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Is it true what Roman said?" He asked softly.

I nodded. "R-Roman and I were talking and-" I told him the entire story. He let out a long sigh and nodded.

"Thank you, you two are free to go." He said and walked out.

Roman's Pov:

"Do you want to stay the night with me?" I asked her and she nodded.

She tried standing back up but still felt pretty bad. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my car.

"Your the best." She said to me, starting to doze off in my arms.

"Anything for you babygirl." I said and walked out of the arena.

I put her in the passenger seat, put on her seatbelt, and got into the drivers seat. I drove my 2015 Dodge Charger R/T to my hotel. I couldn't help but glance over at sleeping Brie. She was so beautiful when she slept.

When we got to the Hotel parking lot I park. I carried Brie up the stairs to level five and entered my room. I placed her on the bed and tucked her in.

I picked up the phone and called home. Galina picked up.

"Hey beautiful." I said.

"Hey my Samoan Badass." She replied happily.

"How's Joelle?"

"Good, eager to see you again."

"I can't wait to-" I was cut off when Brie woke up.

"Hey Rome, I'm getting cold, can you get me some towels or cuddle for warmth with me?"

"I'm on the-" I was about to say to her but was cut off by Galina.

"THEIRS A GIRL IN YOUR BED!" She yelled at me.

"Yes but it's-" I started but was cut off again.

"You're cheating on me?!?!" She yelled quieter.

"No I'm not, its not like how it seems." I tried to explain but she hung up.

Brie sat up. "I'm so sorry I should've just waited for-" I cut her off.

Brie's Pov:

I actually felt bad for breaking him and Galina up. As much as I love Roman, I don't like seeing him hurt like this.

I sat up and started to apologize. "Im so sorry I should've wait for-" He cut me off.

"We've been having our problems anyways, I knew she would flip at anything." He said walking over to the bed.

He climbed into bed and cuddled up against me. He shut off the light from the lap and looked deeply into my eyes. "Now what was that about you being cold?" He asked.

"I'm now a bit wet..." I said drawing a chuckle from him. He held my body tightly against his. His muscular arms felt like they could protect anything from me. Our legs intertwined perfectly. I closed my eyes, I felt safe with him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!

'Sup guy! Here's chapter two...as my readers from my other book already know. I'm a very slow writer!! I was going to post after PAYBACK and celebrate with you guys that Roman will win it, but I had a lot of time on my hands so I just wrote. Its not a very exciting Chapter wrestling wise but I guess it does have some pretty important stuff. By the way: I'm going to have Paige be a "good person" in this book. All the other books think of her as this horrible person, but I personally find her hot and just a person wanting her shot at a title. :) If you guys got any suggestions on who should convert from good to bad or vise versa let me know! So like always: Favourite, Follow and comment. And until next time.. Peace out and see you in the next chapter...AND BELIEVE THAT!!! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 7 21
Gabriella Garcia. Gabbi Bella. you ether love her or you hate you. How will she navigate the blood, sweat and tears that comes with their world? (...
186K 5.4K 71
Both Brie and Dean has been betrayed by their partners. With Nikki teaming up with Seth. Will Dean and Brie team up and destroy the sell out? [Compl...
29.5K 750 27
WWE Superstars Roman Reigns & Brie Bella caught their eyes at each others. They want to take the next level when they're together. Their lives will c...
8.2K 292 16
What happens when two broken hearts mesh as one? Find out in this Dean Ambrose & Brie Bella story. I found the cover for this story on Tumblr. So cre...