Defending Our Empire

Bởi I_Give_Life

Where is Lucious? Why can't Dre be found? Who has the baby? Who has Lucious? Why? What if I told you the past... Xem Thêm

Why Can't We Find Them?
Everybody Has a Part To Play
Do What I Say, Not What You Feel
Why Are You Doing This?
Let Them Figure It Out
Look What You Made Me Do
Anymore Secrets?
Could It Be?
The Unknown
There's More to This
Finding Fathers
Meet...Everybody
Daddy............Meet Baby Daddy
Don't Blame Him for OUR Choices
Now Is Not The Time
Girl.....You in Danger
Mariposa 🦋🦋
FamIL(ove)Y(ou)?
The Case of The Ex(es)
We Need to Make Amends
Fight Me Bitch
The Doggone Girl is Mine
We Always Been Better Together
Ain't Water Under The Bridge
Where's Your Proof
It's All In Motion
Progressively Finding Our Way In
This Little Piggy Went to Hell
The Lioness Fights for Her King
Clarity at Best
Fall on your Face
Brown Eyed Girl

I'm Made for Your Desires

1.1K 35 74
Bởi I_Give_Life

Vote, comment and enjoy!!!!!!!

Two Weeks Later

Damon sat in his car watching Cookie carry Haven inside a building. He wanted to go inside and corner her. Ask her if she or her wannabe husband got a jump on Ray. It wasn't like him to do this shit. To make matter worse, he barely escaped before the Feds got on his ass. He called up Conway just to hear that her number was disconnected. She even moved. That couldn't have been a coincidence. But instead he watched his love from a broke down hooptie. Her smile was beyond radiant as she tickled her child. That should've been his and her child. He should be watching their family everyday, living their best lives. Yet here she was making shit difficult. His phone rang interrupting his thought.

"Yeah what's up?" "Philly Street wants to confront Lucious. I just wanted you to know," White Tracie informed him. "And this is enough to provoke something greater?" "Yeah I mean Lucious made this man go to prison for 20 years. He just got out." "Alright. Don't you fail me." A beeping sound notified Damon of another call. "Handle it," he tossed before abruptly hanging up on her. "Hey baby girl," he sweetly spoke. "Hey dad. Ummm what are you doing?" Yana questioned. "Trying to find your uncle. What's up?" "Nothing just wanted to know if you wanted to meet me for lunch. There's something I think we should-" "Uh baby lemme call you back."

Hanging up he tossed the phone to the passenger seat and started up the car. He wasn't expecting Cookie to come back out that quick. He followed her all the way to Empire before driving off. His mind was trying to focus on his plan but Ray being missing was not helping whatsoever. It was also strange to know his secret family wasn't home either. He put his best guy on the job and still nothing. He knew he should've put a chip in Ray's neck. But he trusted that man more than anything. That was a real lesson within itself. No matter how long you've known someone, never give them all your trust. Since he wasn't getting anywhere trailing Cookie, he was going to make himself useful.

While he was off doing what he needed, Cookie took Haven up to the kids floor before coming back down to the conference room. Sitting down she glared at Lucious. "The fuck are you doing in here? This is not your meeting," she spewed. He simply pointed at Becky, a sucker in his mouth as he ignored her venom. "Can we please not have an argument today?" Becky asked, narrowed eyes hitting her from both sides. "Ugh. Look you're dropping Late Night Early Mornings at the end of this week. You already said you don't mind doing a video for that one but you need a leading man and your actual factual man over here not approving anyone else."

Cookie sighed as she rubbed her temple. "Why can't you leave me alone? You don't have to be in my video damn! First you high jack my song then you want to take over my visuals? No." "Play with me if you want to Cook. I'll shut the whole thing down," Lu spat. "You can't shut shit down over here. This is not your jurisdiction." "Well...... in case you've forgotten....... you're MY artist." Silence filled the room, tensions rose as the two stared off. "Technically he's right. You're under his roster. And before you yell at me, you signed off on that before yall started beefing so that's on you," Becky explained. "You know what. Fine Lucious. Be in the video. I don't care anymore. I got shit to do." Grabbing her phone she headed to the studio. Lu let out a deep chuckle as he watched her walk away.

"Why do you enjoy doing this to her?" Becky tossed. "Because it's too easy." Becky shook her head as she got up to leave. While Lucious decided to relax in the conference room, someone was waiting for security clearance. "And you're here for who?" The receptionist asked. "Lucious Lyon. I'm an old friend who just got into town and wanted to catch up." "Okay well give me a few moments and I'll call up for him. You can take a seat over there." Philly Street took a seat and waited. He looked around, the plaques, the accolades, the photos. Lucious really did the damn thing. That could've been him if he hadn't spent 20 years locked away. "Sir? You can follow me." Nodding, he got up and followed the woman to the open view room. Only 1 person sitting inside.

"Philly fucking Street." "Lucious mothafucking Lyon. Long time." "A long damn time. How you been man?" "Shit I've had better days. You definitely well on the flip side." "A lot of hard work and sacrifices but I made it. What brought you out here?" Taking a seat, Philly Street let out a breath. He looked around one more time before starting this rabbit hole of a conversation. "I had to come chop it up with you. Especially since I got word on some shit that's a bit unsettling for me if I'm being real." "Well come with it. What's up?" "Everybody know the story. Nigga robbed me, I killed his ass. Wasted half my life in a cell." Lucious nodded following along. Did he feel guilty for being the real thief..... fuck no. Did he regret letting this nigga in his building.... yes.

"I get out and word on the street is I killed the wrong nigga." Lu stared back in disbelief. "Wait man. What you mean? When all that shit went down, everybody swore it was Khalil." "Apparently not. They was just covering up for another nigga." "Who?" "You." Leaning forward, Lucious let out a heavy breath. "Man hell nah. We was all struggling to get by back then. It was too many cats running around trynna hit a lick. Someone busted in my shit after you went down for Khalil." "So why your name get dropped?" "It's easy to point out a nigga who is damn near everywhere these days. Look at this," Lu grabbed a remote and turned on the tv.

Lucious Lyon, the multi millionaire mogul has been quite the busy man these days. Not only is the megastar molding his children into the hottest celebrities known, his wife is also gaining the attention of fan across the world.

Is Lucious Lyon taking Empire to the next level?

After getting a public apology from AUSA Conway, Lucious Lyon seems to be preparing his company for something bigger. Could this have to do with his family that seemed to have tripled in size over the past couple of months?

"Dude I'm everywhere. My name is on every tv screen. In every magazine. On every radio, streaming service. You can't miss me. Look I know the hardship you suffered. I was right there with you. I know the type of cat you are and the monster you was. I wouldn't dare do something so stupid and leave my kids without a single parent." Philly nodded, he remembered Lucious bringing his kids to studio sessions. The only one who ever acted right was Jamal. "Then why Tracie got so much detail on you?" "Tracie? White Tracie?" "Yeah man. She said you and Bunkie them was the ones who ran up in my spot. Said Shyne was in on it too but we can't ask that nigga." "Now you know White Tracie was on everybody dick for a line. How you trusting a junkie that still ain't clean?"

"She said you killed her son man." "He killed himself. I got the footage to prove it. This the same crackhead that convinced her son I was his father." "Wait I thought Remy Black got her knocked up." "That's what I said. She brainwashed that boy so good, he splattered his brains in my damn club." Philly Street grimaced at the thought. How fucked up did you have to be to put someone else through hell? "So you really didn't rob me? For real it was Khalil?" "Walk with me," Lu voiced as they stood up. Giving a tour of Empire, Lucious felt like giving Philly Street a view of what was at stake for him. "You see all this? I had to build this. I had to do something right in my life. Not for myself. But for my boys. For my wife. If I robbed you, I wouldn't have had this."

"Damn," Philly whispered to himself as he looked at every platinum record hanging up in the building. "Now I got my girls. My grandkids. This is all for them. Mine and Cook's legacy. I was a greedy ass man back then but I wasn't a dumb one. Khalil fucked up. He robbed you of more than money. He robbed you the chance of creating your own legacy. You should be living on a hill right along with my ass man. We was the 2 most talented niggas in Philly doing what we had to do." Walking past studio 4, they heard vocals from outside the door. "Is that Cookie?" "Yeah that's my baby. You wanna see her?" "Man she probably don't even remember my ass." "Cook got the memory of a damn elephant. She remembers everything."

Opening the door, they walked in. She was in the middle of her last track when she finally noticed Lucious standing with someone familiar. "Cut cut cut. Lucious who did you just bring into my session?" Pushing a button, he smirked. "Come here babe. Say hi." She glared at him, rolling her eyes. Taking the headphones off she walked out. "Cook you remember-" "Philly Street!!? When did you get out boy!?" She squealed giving him a hug. "Not too long ago. How you been Cookie?" "Pretty damn good aside from Lucious working my nerves." "When did he ever not?" The two laughed. "What are you doing in these neck of the woods?" "Figured I'd catch up with some old friends you know. Shit different now."

"Very much so. You look good though." "Shiiiit we need to be talking about you." "Ayye don't make me put you 6 feet under. You know I don't play that," Lu jokingly threatened, knowing he was dead ass serious. Philly put his hands up in surrender. "Ignore him. He just mad I'm aging backwards." "No doubt. But your sound is nice. This going on your album?" "Yeah the last track before I'm done. Wanna hear it?" "Hell yeah. You know I used to love hearing you on Lucious old mixtapes. Best thing he ever did." "You ain't never lied," Cookie mumbled as she hit replay. "Why don't you add a little choir hum to the background of your bridge. It'll carry your vocals over the beat so you're not getting drowned out by the bass."

Cookie poked her lip out as she made the changes and played it back. "Okay Philly Street. I like where your ear is at. So what's up? You coming over to Empire as a producer?" "Nah. I think I'm done with this part of my life you know." "You don't have to give up your love for music just because things took a different turn." Philly waved her off. His love for music made him lose a chunk of his life. "Cook's right. You might not want to be the artist anymore but you can make some artists. You still got a hell of an ear. How about we fund you?" "What you mean Lucious?" "Like a community center or a school. Teach and groom some future hit makers and leave your mark. A way to give back to the community."

Looking between the two, Philly thought on it. He could do something a tap bit different with his time. "Let me sleep on it for a day." "Definitely. You call me when you make a decision. Let me give you my number." "Thanks man. I should get out of here. Yall got things to do. I'm just in the way at this point." "You're always welcome here. It's really good to see you," Cookie mentioned as she gave him another hug. "The feeling is mutual. Imma hit yall tomorrow." "Alright man. I'll walk you out," Lucious offered. Once Philly Street was gone, Lu headed back to studio 4. Watching Cookie mixing in the lab had him concealing a semi. "You miss me that bad?" He whispered in her ear, his body hovering over her. "Uh get the fuck off me! Don't nobody miss your punk ass!"

"Your songs are telling on you." "I will shelve this album so fucking fast if you don't move!" She growled up at him. He chuckled and moved, taking a seat next to her. "Why was Philly Street really here?" She asked without hesitation. She knew Lucious. He only offered random off the wall shit when he did something fucked up. Philly Street wouldn't put that together though. He was street smart but some things didn't always click. He was definitely one to believe someone's words easily versus reading the room to see they're lying through their teeth. "That $400,000 you left me with when you got locked up?" Cookie hummed, feeling the bullshit rising. "I went through that withing weeks maybe a couple months." "Lucious-"

"I'll explain. We all know my head wasn't screwed on too tight. I was getting raked by producers, the fuckers who printed my CDs. That money flew out of my hands so fast it was crazy. Like I blinked and was broke. So Bunkie told me about how Philly Street was robbing banks to fund his shit. I'm sure he was suggesting that we robbed a bank but that was too dangerous and dumb in my opinion so I said let's just hit Philly Street. Found out he was throwing a kickback and busted through the doors." "He could've killed you!" "Could've had his ass not been high on coke with ass in his hands. The shit was too fucking easy. I made the moves I needed and that album finally got released. We took some major chances on Paid In Cash. You and me. That's why it's my favorite album to this day."

"So he came here because he found out?" "A white ghetto rat told him. Gonna send a couple goons out to visit her. She might've skipped town. If she's smart she would've." Cookie shook her head. This was too much. "What else don't I know?" "That's it. You know everything else. I forgot about Philly. He got as many years as you, probably a few more. Figured I'd be dead by the time he got out. Funny how life works." "Don't count yourself out just yet. Still might end up dead," Cookie dropped. "So what's your vision for this video?" "Nunya." "Cook." "You'll know the day of. You're dismissed. Buh bye. I'm busy. Go check on your child." He smiled to himself, she was trying so hard to avoid the evident. He swiftly placed a kiss on her forehead and left out. When she didn't swat him away, he knew he was getting closer to home.

Another 2 weeks passed before Cookie finally settled on what she wanted for this video. Two weeks of Lucious taunting her. Two weeks of her loading her mind due to these damn dreams she was still having. After much thought and debate, the mansion was full of camera crew, hair and makeup artists, and Giselle with a few people from wardrobe. "Okay so tell me which is better for you. This one or this one?" Giselle asked as she pulled out to intricate outfits. Looking at the two, Cookie was drawn to one. A strapless white lace corset set. The bottoms a lace thong that tied up into a heart in the back. "That one." "Okay good. I was hoping you chose this because I have this lavender mesh robe with gold specs throughout it. I think it would be perfect."

Putting the two items together, Cookie saw exactly what she was saying. "Plus the robe isn't mesh enough for you to see anything explicit but the mind definitely will be satisfied." "Ugh perfect. Thank you Giselle." "You're welcome. I'm just glad I can finally dress you because don't tell Dre but you're fine as hell and I want to be like you when I grow up." Cookie burst out laughing, trying not to move and ruin her hair. "For real. Watch when you put this on Imma show you what I'm talking about. Lucious don't be threatening people everyday for nothing. I don't know why you're even acting like that," Cookie waved Giselle off. Lucious was just a jealous asshole. Always been that way.

"I'll be back when you're done with hair and makeup. Need to check on Kenny." Cookie hummed in return. She rolled her eyes when she heard music start playing through the house. "Haven Nevaeh!" She called out. "Yessss?" "Come here!" The little one ran into the room with her tablet, clicking next on music videos. "Can you not do this today?" "Daddy said I could until you got dressed," the 3 year old held her pout at bay. There was a chance it worked on her mama but it was rare. "Turn it down at least please." "Yes ma'am." Doing as she was told, the little one turned down the volume as she hit the next button on the Playlist. Cookie groaned reading a text telling her to get on live.

"What's wrong?" Ashunta asked as she laid everything out. "I gotta get on live and I don't want to." "Why not?" "Because the world sees so much of my life already without me broadcasting on social media." "That's true but it creates buzz. You're a hot topic these days. I think Empire just wants to keep the views and streams climbing by pushing you more to the front." "That's exactly the case. I still don't want to do it." "Put that one on live. You can just be in the background. They'll love that." Looking over her shoulder, she watched her child dancing as she watched a video on her tablet. "Haven you wanna get on live?" Cookie asked. "Oooh yes mama! Can I? Where your phone?" Cookie handed it to her, the 3 year old set it up just right before clicking the instagram app.

"These babies are too smart man. How they know how to operate technology better than us and they barely been on this planet?" "I ask myself this everyday." Climbing into Cookie's lap, Haven sat directly in front of the phone. Seeing the comments pop up, she knew people were watching. A lesson on Live videos from Hakeem formed a pro content creator in Haven. "Hiiiiii," she spoke and waved into the camera. "Mama what that say?" She pointed to the comments. Leaning forward Cookie read some of the comments. "They said How are you Haven? What are you doing?" "Oooh I'm watching my mommy get her makeup done so she can make a bideo with my daddy."

"Who is playing....... this one. She's very much a music baby as well but she loves old school music. Most kids sit on youtube watching cocomelon and other shit. Not this one. She has over 50 playlists on youtube and I don't even know when she created them," Cookie explained. "Okay I'm ready. Haven can you hop down for a little bit?" Ashunta voiced. "Okay." Haven grabbed the phone and propped it up on the floor. Grabbing the tablet, she hit next again. Get Money blasting through the house. Cookie was grateful everyone else had something to do with themselves and it was just the 3 Lyons in the house. "You wanna be my main cheese nigga. You wanna lick on my knees nigga." "Little girl don't make me pop you!" "Sorry mommy."

Leaning forward, Haven noticed Jamal's profile picture. "Hi Mally! Mama can I call Mal?" "Is he on there?" "I think so. Mally can you call me?" Shortly after, a request to join the live pulled up. Remembering the button Hakeem showed her, Haven accepted the request. "CAMERON!!" "Heeey my little freedom rider. What you doing?" "YouTube. Where are you?" "I'm running some errands. You want me to come get you?" "Ummmm no. I wanna watch mommy and daddy." "Oh shit I forgot they recording that video today. Okay. Where mama at?" "Right there," the child's focus on finding a song she wanted to dance to instead of giving her mother her phone back.

"Haven..... Haven." "Whaaaaaat?" "Give her the phone." "No." Da Dip began the play. Just like her mama, Haven started dancing. It was taking everything for Jamal to not laugh as he watched his baby sister attempt to twerk even though she was proving to have Meg knees like her mama. Like clock work, Lucious came into the room and snatched her up. "No daddy noooooo!" The only thing heard after he gave Cookie her phone back. "You was just gonna let her get a whooping huh?" Jamal tossed before snickering. "Boy I can't see what she doing behind me. She know better though. Whatever it was she was doing." "She was showing out. Ma you got some crazy fans," Jamal burst out into laughter reading some of the comments.

Heeyyyy Cookie

Damn Lucious looking like a fucking snack

Shit yall want Cookie but I want boffum

Hey Jamal

Why your parents so fine Jamal?

Why I feel like growing up with Lucious and Cookie would've been fun as fuck??

Jamal why you get that baby in trouble?

I know Haven runs the house. You can't tell me she don't

"Yo yall don't even understand when I say living with Cookie and Lucious was crazy," Mal responded. "It was not that damn bad. Shut up boy." "Nah screw that. It'd be good days right. Shit going smooth everything fine. Then you got the days where you think it's cool. Me and Dre running around doing something dumb then next thing you know, ma is vigorously cleaning the house. Like pisssssssed. But you a kid so you just keep playing then next thing you hear ummm fuck what was that song?! Foolin Around playing." Cookie laughed loudly as she remembered those days. "That was my shit." "See she not even denying it! But swear you hear that then it was wrap. We gotta go to the room."

"No one made yall go to your room." "WE LEARNED. So once you in the room, don't come out the room. I, to this day still believe she punched Dre for coming out the room. So after you done heard this 1 song on repeat then BOOM. The front door slams shut. Dad's home. All you hear is arguing. Straight yelling. You want to go out and see what they talking about but if you open that door, they gonna hear it. You good as dead at that point. Me I'm crying. I'm like mama gonna kill daddy and we gonna end up in the system. Dre over there talking about shut up punk dad ain't going down like that. Until we hear dad yell cuz mom done stabbed him or cut him. Then you hear silence and you know what follows that silence? I Like by Kut Klose!" Ashunta paused, her mouth dropped before she started laughing.

"Jamal shut upppp." "Nah for real man yall think I'm playing. And you get older and finally listen to the songs again and you put 2 and 2 together like wait...... so ma thought dad was cheating. Dad comes home and they get into it. Then i guess he convinced her he wasn't creeping then boom they fucking the rest of the day. No food getting cooked until like 4am. I guarantee she didn't even apologize for the accusations either." "Why the hell should I?" Cookie spat. "And yall think I'm exaggerating." Finally able to look at her phone, Cookie read some of the comments. Some made her laugh. Reading some questions, her eyes bucked.

Cookie you like women?

Can you adopt me???

Is this for the Late Night Early Morning video?

I can't wait for this album

I just know this video gonna be sexy as fuck

Cookie I got a question for you

Wink if you take dick up the ass

Smirking, Cookie shook her head. She gave a swift wink before answering the other questions. "This if the video for that song. Why yall asking if I like women?" "Because you do," Jamal tossed without thought. "Boy!" "My bad my bad. Yall gonna get me in trouble man!" "You gonna get yourself in trouble." The sound of sniffles met her ears as Haven walked back in. "Oh my baby. Did daddy give you a whooping?" Haven nodded her head, reaching up for Cookie. Pulling her into her lap, Cookie started swaying her to sleep. "Ashunta can you hand me her tablet?" Once she got it, Cookie switched playlists. Some RnB playing instead.

Some Toni Braxton played as Cookie sang along. "I can't believe she still falls asleep grabbing your titties," Jamal voiced as he stared at his sister. "She annoying like that." "Mmhmm I see. You want me to come get her?" "You don't have to. If anything Leah will bring her ass and get her. You know she don't mind walking from the guest house when it has to do with her baby." "See that's not fair. How is Haven the favorite grandchild? I was here before her and I'm the least problematic." "You a damn lie and you know it." Jamal smacked his lips at that. He wasn't that bad. "At least I'm your favorite child." "Who said that?" His speechless face had Cookie cackling. He took everything so seriously.

Lucious walked back in with a glass, placing it down for Cookie. Seeing Haven sleep, he grabbed her out of Cookie's arms, then leaned down to ear level. Whispering in her ear, he spoke about the freak nasty things he was in the mood for. When her eyes got hazy, the comments flew in like crazy. Ending his words by sucking on her earlobe, Cookie moaned when he nipped her ear before walking out. "What he just say to you?" Jamal questioned being nosey. "Nothing for you to know." A question of what was in the glass caught her attention. "Crown Royal on iiiiiiccccceee. Crown Royal on iiiiiiccceeee," Cookie sang.

Yall can't tell me Cookie Lyon ain't nasty in bed

I'm jealous.

Ayyye if you and Lucious want a girlfriend I'm definitely available

"Yall Lucious don't share his cookies. Don't even try to proposition," Jamal confessed. "Mmhmm. Hold on let me get dressed." Getting up, Cookie walked into the massive bathroom. Giselle came in and assisted her. Coming out, Giselle grabbed the phone. "Jamal why is your mama so fine?" "Girl I don't know. She been that way forever." "And you know it," Cookie voiced as she admired herself in the mirror. Giselle flipped the camera around, showing a sneak peek at Cookie. "Someone said what is the tattoo on your leg?" Giselle read before turning the camera back around. "So yall know my dad do art now. He decided to draw some shit on her one day and I'm still just conviced it's his name in a very unique form of cursive."

"Alright that's enough. I gotta go film. Buh bye. Call you later Mal," Cookie rushed as she ended the live. "They at filming some background. From what I heard they gonna do the office, a little in the kitchen, then the bedroom. How are you feeling? You ready? You not gonna stab Lucious are you?" "If he don't stop playing with me I will." Shaking her head, Giselle watched Cookie cascade downstairs. The room straightened back up for the video. Getting into the kitchen, Cookie scrunched her eyebrows. "I thought you were sleeping missy," she mentioned to Haven who was on the counter eating a brownie. "Daddy said I could have a snack before I go to my room." "Mmhmm I'm sure he didn't mean a brownie. You wanna call your grandma so she can come get you?"

"That's what daddy doing now." Cookie hummed as she took a bite of Haven's brownie. Finishing off her drink, she watched the cameraman come into the kitchen. "Still getting background footage Cookie." She nodded and turned her attention back to her child. "You look beautiful mama," the little ones hand touched a curl that fell in Cookie's face. "Thank you my sweet girl." Haven's laugh echoed in the kitchen as Cookie peppered her face with kisses. A smile in her face she turned when she saw the camera spin around. "Daddy where's your shirt!?" Haven spat. Looking over her shoulder, Cookie got a glimpse of Lucious shirtless, a gold chain on. Her mouth instantly watered. She had been avoiding him so much she hadn't realized he had been working out and was a whole damn meal.

The camera caught her reaction perfectly. They were definitely putting it into the video. "It's time for you to go with your grandma. Come on princess," Lucious said as he scooped her up. He sent Cookie a wink before heading outside to meet Leah. Closing her eyes, Cookie felt that heartbeat in her pussy. This was some bullshit. She hadn't seen Lucious with abs since before she got locked up. "Breathe girl. You can do this," she coached herself. Lucious came back around the corner, sneaking up behind her and locking her against the counter. Turning her head, she jumped in her skin. "Don't hit me. I like this little number though. Feel like you picked this color on purpose." Moving her hair, he kissed her neck, he could feel her legs buckle. The camera catching everything, he was doing this for a reason.

"Hmmmm you'd be wrong," he spun her around just as the cameraman came around to the side they were standing. Scooping her up, he put her on the counter. A finger under her chin, he made her look him in the eyes. His hands rubbing up her thighs. The tattoo on her thigh showing, the Cookie Monster tattoo on his rib displaying on the same side. It was intimate details like that, that would send the world in a frenzy. "So your vision is us. Our normally nasty self?" He spoke against her skin, trailing more kisses along her collarbone. Her hands draped over his shoulders as she bit her bottom lip. "I think I have what I need," they heard. She blinked and pushed Lucious back. Hopping down she walked away just for him to grab her. "I want an answer."

"Just do..... whatever I don't know. Let me go." He smirked. She was getting hot and bothered. What was supposed to be a one sided attempt of teasing her the whole time turned into her getting him back. Seeing her on top of his desk, singing, in her own zone had him ready to rip that barely there thong off. It didn't make it any better when they had him sit in the chair. Watching her go from laying on his desk to her sliding onto his lap was sending him into overdrive. Just as she licked the side of his face, they heard cut being yelled. "Okay let's finish it out in the room. We're going to follow your leads," the director voiced. Getting up, Cookie got a touch up while Lucious readjusted himself for the umpteenth time.

Getting to their bedroom, the light change pulling at the demon in Lucious. From the moment she grabbed his hand and led him to the bed, to her crawling up his body with her lip between her teeth, his eyes never left her. Her hands landed on his chest, her lips a hair away from his. His hands lightly pulled the purple robe down until it rested at the nape of her ass. It was when her ass twerked under the fabric to the beat of her song that solidified a thought in his head. A hand snaked up to her neck. He sat up, a hand on her back as he made her lean back. It was the perfect angle for the last minute of the song. Her whistle notes matching the fiery gaze of lust she was showcasing.

When he pulled her back to face him, the camera caught them panting against each other's lips. Sealing her doom, she raked her tongue along his lips. "We got it. Damn that was hot." Cookie laughed as she hopped off of him. Going to rewatch the footage, she noticed Lucious had walked out. She was grateful for that. "We're going to do the edits then send you 2 different variations. Thinking we start it off with you two walking through the door then transition from there but I'm going to tinker with it for a bit. This is probably my favorite part right here though." The director pointed at the screen when Cookie went from twerking on Lu's member then hit the splits and he raked his nails down her thighs. His face said she was going to get it if she kept playing. She blushed before looking away. "Alright that's a wrap! Let's clean up and head out."

While everyone cleared out the house, Cookie went to take a quick shower and change. The energy was too damn high on set and when the fuck did Lucious lose weight? He was looking every bit of his younger self and Cookie's pussy couldn't prevent the heartbeat that refused to go away. She thought she'd be able to film this video with him without any feelings arising but that proved to be a harder task than she'd like. Getting in the shower, she stood completely under the water. Her attempt to wash away these cravings. When she got out, she felt refreshed. She could continue to hold out...... at least that's what she told herself. The silence in the house gave her false hope that she was alone. Her silk robe wrapped around her body as she made her way to the door.

As soon as she stepped out of her bedroom, a hand slapped over her mouth and another scooped her up by her still dripping wet pussy. Her eyes bucked when she realized it was Lucious carrying her back into the room. She squirmed and fought him until he sat down on the chaise in front of the bed. With her in his lap, he began his taunt. "You thought..... you would have me do this video with you, no concept, and you were just going to tease me the whole time. You thought I wouldn't get you?" His tone borderline condescending. She was in the most awkward predicament and she knew she couldn't get out of it.

His fingers fiddling with her bean, making her jump slight. His hand over her mouth moved to her throat. He'd strangle her before he let her go. "Luci-" "Aht aht. I don't want to hear that. I think I've been a good boy lately, don't you?" "You think you deserve a reward for that?" "Oh I know I do. I know you would like a reward too. Just feel her babe. She's drenched and crying out for me. You missed daddy?" She rolled her eyes, the words could not be set free. His conceited ass wasn't deserving of her admittance. "I know what will get you to talk," he growled, biting her earlobe. His fingers stopped playing her bundle of nerves. His long thick digits entering her heat.

He could hear her heavy breathing as he pumped into her. She was biting her lips to contain her moans. That was fine and dandy with him. Her cat was telling on her though. The sound of her juices squelching every time he dug deep into her cave growing louder, she was getting close. Pausing his movement, he made sure his hold on her was secure before he stood back up and carried her to the side of the bed. Dropping her on the bed, he quickly grabbed her ankles to prevent her from running. "Let me goooo!" "No." A hard slap on her ass rang out. Her body fell flat onto the bed as she groaned. "Toot that ass up." She shook her head, she was not about to make this easy for him.

Her reluctance drawing the lion in him out. With swift movements, he propped her up on her knees. Not letting her think of his next movement, he bent down and devoured her clit. The shock produced a loud gasp from her lip. Her eyes slowly rolling as he worked his tongue. Two fingers stroking her g spot. She couldn't move. Hell she didn't want to. Her hands gripped the duvet, one part of her wanting to pull away and the other wanting to push herself further onto his long tongue. "Mmhmm what was that you said?" He spoke, noticing her arch grow deeper. She silently cussed him out. She was on the brink of spilling over. Speeding up his rhythm, her walls squeezed his fingers. "Fuck!" She squealed, her juices splattering

He growled, taking out his member. Tapping it at her entrance, he chuckled as she jumped. "Look at you. Letting me in. You been thinking about this haven't you?" her head dropped, fuck him for knowing her so well. Cocking back, he slammed into her pussy, pushing out the scream she was holding back. His hand found its way into her hair, the strong grip pulling her up off the bed. "I want answers Cookie. Be a good girl and I'll give you some extra," he roared down to her.  She nodded, taking the beating he was handing out. "Yes what?" He asked, slapping her ass. "I've been thinking about this," she answered. "Mmhmm. Now was that hard?"

"Noooooo," she cried. The feeling of him pushing his thumb into her asshole throwing her for a loop. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Letting her hair go, he picked up speed. "Papiiiii!" She cried. Her orgasm was coming in like a rocket. "Let that shit out Cook." On command she did as told, her wails ringing in his ear. Flipping her over, he climbed on top of her. His lips crashing into hers. She greedily welcomed his dominance. Snaking his hand around her neck, he slid back into her pool. She bit his lip, concealing her squeals. Tightening his hold on her neck, he pushed her into the bed. Leaning down, he latched onto her right titty.

Her body convulsed, her pebbled nipples sending her into overdrive. "Mmhmm. Cum on it baby. This is your dick." Her nails scarred up his chest. "Shit! Oh fuck Papi." Her legs trembled. What did she get herself into? Wrapping her arms around his neck as he came back up to her lips, she bit against his skin. He hissed in her ear, his hips hammered into snatch. Raising up, he took in her frame. A chill rushed through his body. A download if you would. Things were definitely going to be different from here on out. Closing her legs together, he pushed them into her chest. His tongue leading the way from her bean to her rosebud. Her hands fell on top of his, holding him as if her next orgasm depended on it.

His tongue flickered over her back door. An airy shriek escaped her lungs when he plunged his tongue into her waiting ass. Her hands softly rubbing against his forearms. Every vein mapped out in her subconscious. "Yessss.... fuck," she whispered out. Holding her legs with one hand, his thumb working her clit over. Beckoning her wave to crash, his ego came out hearing her moans dance off the ceiling. Switching position, he sucked on her bundle of nerves feeling her entire leg shaking in his hold. Letting go with a pop, he bit her inner thigh while she caught her breath. Pumping into her heat, he groaned at how slick her walls were. She had him glistening from his tip down his shaft. "Damn girl," he hissed.

Pulling back out, he pulled her to the edge of the bed. Opening the top drawer of the nightstand he grabbed a bottle. He rubbed the oil onto his fingers before pushing them into her rosebud. A low growl formed in her chest. "Look at me," he demanded, his free hand seperating her legs. She made eye contact with him. She never knew how he was able to work her like this. Most people were scared of the pain but there wasn't any for her. The ass was a magical place sometimes. "Oooh yeah. You gonna fuck back. Huh?" She welcomed the slap he gifted her. Her hips grinding to the tempo he set. She could feel her next hit coming right around the corner. She gasped for air, her body frozen as her climax held her captive.

As she came down Lucious squeezed some oil on his dick, stroking himself before aligning up with her bud. "You want it?" He questioned, his soldier jumping against her exit. Closing her legs, she draped them over his arm. Reaching down, she grabbed his dick and pulled him into her waiting ass. "Shiiiiiiiit," he moaned. So open yet still so damn tight. Her head tossed to the side, drool spilling from her mouth. Laying her legs against his chest, he trailed his tongue front the heel of her feet to her toes. When he popped her big toe in his mouth, she let out a deep groan. He hadn't been this nasty in a long ass time. She honestly pondered when this side of him would return.

His hip striking her like a match, the curve of his dick with great thickness freed her river from behind the dam. He whistled feeling her spill onto him, her juices giving him more slickness to pummel into her rose. "Fuck don't stop Papi. Oh fuuuuuuuck!!" The rumble in her chest turning into a growl only the lioness could do. She was chasing this nut like it was her last meal. Her hands washed over her face once she finally stopped cumming for the moment but he was far from done. She whined heavily when he pulled back, he slapped her thigh before spreading her legs open to bring her lips to his.

Her arms flung around his neck, her nails raking against his scalp. Their moans in sync as they fought each other for dominance. Gripping the back of her neck, he pulled her back. Eyeing her hazy look. "So fucking sexy mami. Get your ass on this dick," he barked at her. She scooted back to the middle of the bed, letting him get on it. As soon as his back hit the plush comfort, she climbed onto his weapon. No needing to align herself, her hands on his chest, a howl on her tongue as she took all of his length in her back door. Lu's head tossed back. It was something about her taking every inch of his dick in her ass and riding him on her feet like a true cowgirl.

His hands felt his way up her body. Goosebumps on her skin followed every touch. She was under his spell. No words, no man, no woman, no child could release her from it. His name tattoed in every part of her body.  Her hands ran through her hair, her stride never slipping up. He bit his lips until she started twerking on his dick. "Oh fuck yeah baby. Fuck work that nut out Cook. Gahdamn ma!" His Philly accent hitting heavy.  She smirked down at him. The gutta side of him heavily on display. Her mouth fell open, a gush flew from her pussy. One hand under her thigh, the other on her neck pulling her down close to him. "You bet not stop," his eyes dark, his tone darker. This was her favorite ride through hell. There was no stopping at this point. His thrusts met hers with a hard slap. Every pump shot her waterfall out like a sprinkler.

"Oh god.........yes yesss uuuggghhhh fuck...." His grunts grew louder, his iron grip on her neck not letting her go anywhere. Her growl now a never-ending piercing cry. "You feel him baby?" "Yes I feel him daddy fuuuuuuuck meeeeee. Yesyesyesyes! Oh shit dad.....ddyyyyyyy." Ramming into her, she shot off the hardest she had so far. His dick blasted his goods deep inside of her. He let her go, her body collapsed on him as she sucked in air. She knew he wasn't done but she was grateful for the 30 second break. Picking up her head, she looked him in the eyes, mustering up the energy to slap him with force. She could feel the vibrations of his roar being concealed.

The mischievous grin on his face sent a shiver down her spine. He pushed her on the bed, she instantly got into all 4. Licking his lips, he spread her cheeks apart. The gaping hole winking back at him making him proud. Her shining cat a work of art. Bending down he got another taste. Her face buried into the bed, why was everything on his body long and thick? Slurping up her nectar, he yanked her up by her shoulder. Her head turned to meet his, getting a taste of her sweetness. "Where do you want it?" He asked as if he wasn't planning on using and abusing her back door. "Put it back." "What you say?" "Pleeeassseee," she begged. "Please what?" He slapped her derriere, her skin stinging from impact. "Please daddy put it back."

Obliging her, he slid back in, this time he wasn't going to be nice. His hands on her waist. It was demon time. His rhythm gradually increased. Her whimpers turned into full blown cries of pleasure with the quickness. Lightning striking her body, his roughness producing her overflow. "Fuck mami. I missed you. You mine right?" "Yesssss. I'm fucking yours Papi. I swear I'm yours. Damn iiiitttttt! Harder daddy." "Yeah? Okay baby. Whatever you want." Tears formed in her eyes as her body jolted from his pounding. She couldn't hold her orgasms to save her life. Looking back at him, the fire in both of their eyes bursting into a bomb.

She was floating. Her only mission was to take his beating until she couldn't breathe. He snatched her by the throat, her arch deepening as he forced her head to lean back. His eyes staring down at her when she opened her mouth, her tongue sticking out. Spitting in her mouth, she hummed as she licked it off her lips and swallowed. "My fucking nasty bitch. Mmmmmmhmmmm." Freeing his other hand, he kept her in position, smacking the side of her face. Her evil giggle coming out, sending a tingle up his spine. "Don't taunt me," he tossed down to her. "Why not? I want you to fuck me up Papi." "Uh huh," his dick hard as a damn diamond. "Fuck it daddy. Fuck my ass how you want to daddy," her pleading purr and her ass shaking on his dick was doing things to his mind.

Not long ago she didn't want him to touch her. Now she was begging for everything he had and more. That's just how they were. Nothing ever changed how much they brought out the nasty in each other. The crazy, the sexy, the downright demonizing part of them. They loved each other more than anything. Even if they were on shaky ground and had to remember how to lean on and trust one another, they could never break the ball and chain that had them bound. Skin slapping against each other the beat to Cookie's screams. "Take it Baby. Take this fucking dick." "I'm fucking taking it Papiiiiiii!!!" air escaped her lungs before the whistle note everyone wondered about sang out. His hold on her tight as he released his seed just as hard as she came.

Her chest heaved as they both collapsed on the bed. His dick still inside her. He rolled them on their side, his kisses trailing along her neck. Their hearts pounding in their chest. She disarmed all the alarms that she put up on her walls against him. She missed this. She missed him. With all their fuck ups and harsh words, she missed being with her husband, especially in their bed. Don't get her wrong. She loved her child and loved cuddling with her. But being butt ass naked and feeling his soft pink lips on her skin was her paradise. "I love you mi amor." "I love you.... too daddy," she moaned, wrapped his arms around her tighter. Running his fingers through her hair, he coaxed her to sleep. His own eyes falling victim to the sandman as well. Finally. He was back home and right where he needed to be.

TBC
HEHEHEHEHE
YALL ENJOY?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

6.5K 98 39
Madison is eddies daughter.. Will she help the Lyons win the empire back? Or will she be a good daughter and put them in a trap? And which Lyon broth...
1.3K 46 21
The Lyons as we know only have 3 kids Andre, Jamal, and Hakeem but what if there was another kid that was Kidnapped and forgotten when empire blew up...
124K 3.1K 38
In this Cookie and Lucious story you will follow them in there journey to turn back time. The Question is can Cookie and Lucious rewrite their story...
31.9K 1.1K 38
Mr. Lucious Lyon father of four, yes four. First born Andre Lyon, the smart. Second born Jamal Lyon, the gentle. Third born Hakeem Lyon, the whore. T...