KONOHA GENINS FUTURE

Door KaushikRaj88150

Not a typical future fanfiction. KONOHA VS OTSUTSUKI'S FULL BATTLE IN THE END. Toads came from Mount Myoboku... Meer

Arrival
NARUTO PART - 1
NARUTO PART - 2
NARUTO PART - 3
NARUTO PART - 4
NARUTO PART - 5
NARUTO LAST PART
NEJI
INO
KIBA (Naruto's Death)
SASUKE
SASUKE PART - 2 (Itachi comes back)
AUTHORS NOTE
SHIKAMARU
HINATA PART- 1
HINATA PART - 2
HINATA PART - 3
HINATA PART - 4
HINATA PART - 5
HINATA LAST PART.
SAKURA PART - 1
SAKURA PART - 2
AUTHORS NOTE.
SAKURA PART - 4
BREAK FOR A WEEK
TENTEN
GAARA PART - 1
Upcoming Naruhina Stories by Me.
GAARA PART - 2
SHINO
CHOJI
I messed up.
ROCK LEE
KONOHAMARU PART - 1
KONOHAMARU PART - 2
KONOHAMARU PART - 3
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 1
PREPARATION FOR WAR - 2
Happy Birthday Legend.
AMBUSH
AMBUSHED
BACKFIRE
TRUTH
JOY AND FEAR
FALLBACK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN
THE TALE OF THE SANIN
REUNION
PLANNING.
Author's Sorry.
ALMOST A CENTURY AGO
FINAL PLAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN
TRUE POWER OF SHARINGAN 2
LAST BIT OF CHAKRA

SAKURA PART - 3

2.4K 32 8
Door KaushikRaj88150

Sakura, Hinata, Mizukage, Temari and Kurotsuchi were in a big hall. They were talking while having food.

"We should do this more often" said Mizukage.

"Yeah" said Temari.

"Well main motive behind this was that I wanted to talk to lady Hinata " said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata raised an eyebrow.

"About what" asked Hinata.

"Well you might know that before you got married, there was a Praposal for my marriage with Hokage, right?" Asked Kurotsuchi.

Hinata nodded.

"Well I just wanted to tell you that it was not my decision." Said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata looked at Kurotsuchi then and Sakura.

"Grandfather said that if I marry him it'll benefit Iwa and I don't love anyone so I said yes because ofcourse who wouldn't want to marry him right"? Asked Kurotsuchi

"So it wasn't her decision" said Kurenai.

"Seems like it" said Ino.

"After this can you please tell me about this kid and Hinata's story, because everything is going over my head." Said Tsunade.

Hiruzen sighed and nodded.

"And I want sake" said Tsunade.

"No drinking in front of kids" said Hiruzen.

"Come on we teach them how to kill at the age of 13 and you are talking about not drinking in front of them" said Tsunade.

"Can we please countinue we have to go in few hours then we'll come back next week" said Fukasaku.

"Where were you" asked Jiraiya.

"I was reverse summoned to Mount Myoboku for something. I have to go now and I'll come back next week" said Fukasaku.

"We didn't even noticed that you were not here" said Kiba.

"Yeah so let's countine" said Fukasaku and everyone nodded.

Screen started glowing again.

"You are right about that Kurotsuchi, who wouldn't want to marry him" said mizukage.

Everyone nodded.

"Thank you for telling me Kurotsuchi-san but I didn't had any grudge against you" said Hinata.

"Good to know" said Kurotsuchi.

"You know if it weren't for you, I would have married him" said Mizukage.

"He's lot younger than you Mizukage-sama" said Temari.

"Really Naruto, you wanted me to set up with her" said Kakashi and everyone laughed

"But I didn't." Said Naruto.

"It doesn't matter. For wedding only 3 things matter 'love' 'lust' and 'getting laid' said Mizukage smirking.

Hinata stared at Mizukage.

"Well he's everything a women wants in men. He strongest, he's smartest and he's the hottest" said Kurotsuchi.

Sakura coughed a little bit.

"Oo yes, I forgot about your Husband. Sasuke he's pretty hot too but he lack charm" said Kurotsuchi.

"We heard a lot about you as well Lady hinata" said Kurotsuchi.

"Like what" asked Hinata finishing her food.

"How you saved us from moon, and your younger days too. You were the most kind girl in academy. Shy.... Timid......" mizukage was saying when Hinata sai

"....Weak...." said Hinata.

"I never said that" said Mizukage.

"Come on mizukage-sama, she's wife of Strongest shinobi, ofcourse she'll be strong" Said Kurotsuchi.

"They are trying to Humiliate her" said Kurenai.

"I'll kill that bitch" said Sakura.

"Don't worry, Hinata will handle it" said Naruto.

Hinata looked at Naruto.

"Why do you have so much trust on her in everything" asked Tsunade.

"Because she isn't like normal people. She doesn't judge anyone in first glance, she thinks about others before herself, she thinks for everyone's Well-being before her own" said Naruto.

Hinata took Naruto's hand in her hand and smiled.

Screen started glowing again.

"I don't know about strong"said Mizukage replying to Kurotsuchi.

"But I bet she's strong. She stands beside Hokage of Konoha, there must be something that he sees in her " said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata understood what both of them were plotting. They were just trying to piss her off and show her that she doesn't deserve Naruto.

"How about we have a little spar then" said Hinata.

"With who" asked Kurotsuchi.

"It's upto you and Mizukage-sama" said Hinata.

Sakura leaned closer to hinata.

"This isn't a good idea Lady Hinata" said Sakura.

"You should listen to Sakura Lady Hinata, we don't want to hurt Hokage's wife, we know what he does when someone hurts you" said Kurotsuchi.

"I remember Otogakure " said Mizukage.

"Don't worry, he won't find out. Now who's first" said hinata after removing her robe.

"I can fight for you lady hinata you don't have to waste your time" said Sakura concerned for Hinata.

"Be ready to heal Sakura-san and it's and order" said Hinata.

Sakura nodded and steps aside.

Temari and Sakura was in corner while Kurotsuchi, mizukage and Hinata was in middle of hall.

"I heard Hyuga's are specialist in Taijutsu, should I use that" asked Mizukage.

"I heard you are specialist in Lava release, why don't you start with that" said Hinata.

Kurotsuchi raised an eyebrow at hinata's confidence. Sakura sighed. Temari was neutral.

Mizukage smirked after hearing to use Lava style.

Kurotsuchi slightly walked aside to give them space to fight.

Mizukage Started making handsigns and threw lava at hinata, hinata jumps back and activated 2 lions fist.

After sometime hinata stopped at one place and closed her eyes.

She whispered "Byakugan"

Just then Mizukage jumped and threw lava ball at hinata's head.

Hinata made her lavender truth seeker orb and stopped lava ball at mid air.

Mizukage's eyes widened.

Just then hinata runs towards mizukage and in a split second she was in front of Mizukage and she yelled

8 tiagrams 64 palms

And after mere 10 seconds Mizukage's paralysed body fells on ground with thud.

Hinata bowed her head and turns around.

"Heal her Sakura" said Hinata wearing her robe.

Kurotsuchi's eyes were out of her head.

"I want to fight too" said Kurotsuchi.

Hinata turns around and nodded.

They started fighting and Taijutsu but hinata blocked all her attacks without byakugan.

In frustration Kurotsuchi started using dust release.

"Kurotsuchi" yelled Temari but it was too late Kurotsuchi had already launched her Jutsu.

Just then she saw a purple ball stopped her dust release from hitting hinata just then hinata jumped and blocked her hands tenkutsu point and necks.

Kurotsuchi was on ground panting.

Hinata took her robe and wears it.

"Well I expected a longer battle, but it's fine" said Hinata.

Sakura was healing Mizukage.

Then she started healing Kurotsuchi just then door burst open and Tsuchikage came with Raikage and Shikamaru.

"What happened here we sensed chakra spike" said Raikage.

"We were just sparring" said Hinata casually.

"With who" asked Tsuchikage looking at her granddaughter and Mizukage on ground.

"Well they both challenged me and I haven't had a good spar from few months so I thought I should spar a bit. But I was disappointed I didn't even get to use Senjutsu" said Hinata.

Shikamaru chuckled with Temari and Sakura just had a smirk on her face while healing Kurotsuchi.

Everyone in the room started laughing.

"She gave them taste of their on medicine" said kurenai.

"I loved the look on Kurotsuchi's face" said sakura.

"I apologise for my granddaughter's behaviour Lady Hinata" said Tsuchikage.

"It's fine Tsuchikage-sama" said hinata.

It was next day, every kage was leaving for their respective nations.

"My apologies for yesterday Lady Hinata" said Mizukage.

"It's fine Mizukage-sama, but you really need to train you know. I didn't get to use half of power." Said Hinata.

"Well I guess peace is making my body rusty" said Mizukage.

"And we didn't knew you were that strong" said Kurotsuchi.

"You haven't seen anything Kurotsuchi-san" said hinata.

"Still what we heard about you and what we saw" said Kurotsuchi.

"When I have to stand beside a Strongest shinobi, I have to be stronger myself too, right?"said Hinata.

"See you then" said Mizukage.

Hinata chuckled and hugged Mizukage.

Hinata sakura and Shikamaru started walking back to village.

"You weren't behaving like your normal self hinata" said Shikamaru.

"Right, I was thinking the same" said Sakura.

"Naruto-kun asked to me to do it. He said they'll think of me like old hinata so I have to be confident and if I get a chance to show power, I have to show it but I didn't get the chance" said Hinata.

"I didn't knew you were that powerful hinata" said Sakura.

"Well, when are you getting married Sakura" asked Shikamaru.

"It's been a week since he praposed me in his way, we really didn't talk about it but I guess he'll have a small wedding" said Sakura.

"I'm waiting" said hinata.

Scene shifted to a small ceremony in Uchiha Compound.

In a big hall there were Naruto, Hinata, Hanabi, kakashi, Ino, Kizashi, Mebuki and Iruka.

And in middle of the hall were Sasuke and Sakura.

"Wow you look so good in that dress Forehead" said Ino.

Sakura was blushing. She looked at Sasuke and he had a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Sakura looked behind to see her mother but she didn't saw her.

Maybe she left the room.

Sakura shouted at her mother. But is was justified, Naruto is going to become as a brother for her in future and she hates him god knows for what.

"She'll come back soon" said Shikamaru looking at Sakura.

Sakura nodded and started looking at screen again.

It was after ceremony. Everyone was in hall because Ino asked Sakura to dance with Sasuke.

Sasuke was uncomfortable for dancing that's why everyone else from konoha 11 was outside the hall eating food.

"Dance teme it's just us now" said Naruto.

"Shut up dobe" said Sasuke.

Sakura came close to Sasuke and took his hand and placed on her waist and she put her hand on his shoulder and rested her head on his chest.

"Awww...." Said Ino and Hanabi.

"Let me help teme we'll will dance ok" said Naruto.

Naruto took hinata and hanabi's hand and started dancing.

Mebuki started dancing with Kizashi.

Just then Mebuki silently entered the room and started looking at the screen.

Ino grabbed Sai from outside and started dancing with him.

Kakashi and Iruka was left.

"Dance with each other sensie" said Naruto while dancing with hanabi and Hinata.

Both of them shook their head.

Naruto cleared his throat and said in his serious Hokage voice

"Dance with eachother Kakashi-san Iruka-san".

Kakashi sighed and both of them started dancing with eachother and Sasuke and Sakura laughed.

"You look good Kakashi" said Gai.

"Hanabi's looking good" said Hinata.

Hiashi nodded. He was happy seeing both of her daughter happy in future.

"I never imagined to see Sasuke dancing and blushing" said Kakashi.

"Hn" said Sasuke.

Sasuke and sakura looked at each other and blushed.

Screen started glowing again.

Sakura was in Hospital. She was in her office.
She was deep in thought. Suddenly she gets up and started walking towards Ino's shop.

"Ino are you free" asked Sakura in a serious Voice.

Ino nodded and came out.

"We are going to hinata's house" said Sakura.

Ino noticed seriousness in her voice and started walking with her.

On their way they saw Kakashi with a woman.

"Is that her" asked Ino.

"Yes, she's the one who loves Kakashi sensie" said Sakura.

"Now we can see who's that and if she deserves him" said GAI.

"are you excited" asked Kurenai to Kakashi.

"Mhmm" said Kakashi.

Screen started glowing again.

Sakura and Ino walked up to Kakashi.

"Hello Kakashi-sensie" said sakura.

"Well hello" Said Kakashi.

"How are you doing Ino" asked Kakashi.

"Fine, what about you" asked Ino pointing towards the girl.

"Well Ino, sakura meet Hanare and Hanare this is Sakura my sweet little genin who's now a fine woman and this is Ino." Said Kakashi.

"Well I remember Sakura, I met her when I came in village all those years ago. I can't believe that orange jump suited kid will be Hokage Kakashi-kun" said Hanare.

"Kun is it" asked Ino raising and eyebrow.

"Well he was my student, ofcourse he'll be successfull like me" said Kakashi.

"But he's ahead of you Sensie, He's married sensie" said Sakura.

Kakashi looked at hanare and both of them blushed.

"Woooooah Kakashi is blushing" gasped kurenai.

"She's soooooo beautiful" yelled Ino and Sakura.

"Do you know her Kakashi" asked Jiraiya.

"No. I'm seeing her first time" said Kakashi.

"But Naruto said she loves you since you were 13" said Jiraiya.

"We have to see in future" Said Kakashi.

"Did you like her" asked Naruto.

"Well....." Said Kakashi slightly blushing.

"We got it sensie" Said Sakura.

Sakura and Ino knocked on Hokage mansion.

After few minutes hinata opened the door.

"Good afternoon Lady Hinata" said Ino.

"Come in" said hinata.

Sakura Ino and hinata was sitting on sofa when Sakura said.

"Sooo yesterday I found out that I'm pregnant" said sakura.

Ino choked on food and hinata dropped her cup.

Sakura rubbed Ino' s back

"You too" said Ino.

"You too? That means you're pregnant too Ino" asked Sakura.

"Yep" said Ino.

Hinata cleared her throat.

They looked at her and raised their eyebrows.
Hinata nodded.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaa" shouted Ino and Sakura and hugged hinata jumping on her.

"I wish Tenten was pregnant with us too" said Sakura.

"Well she could have, but she was excited to get knocked up bye Neji" said Ino.

All of them laughed.

"So did you guyz told your husband's" asked Sakura.

"Well I haven't but Naruto-kun can sense the baby so it's hard to hide" said Hinata.

"I haven't told Sai either" said Ino

"Well Sasuke knows because he asked to me test for baby" said Sakura.

"Do you understand guyz that our kids will be same age, same academy same time graduation" said Ino excitedly.

"What do you want Ino" asked Sakura.

"Well, I want girl but I think it would be nice if it's a boy because Sai lost his brother so he can get close to someone like that" said Ino.

Sakura and hinata nodded.

"You" asked Sakura to Hinata.

"Well, I want one boy one girl" said Hinata.

"Ooo Hinata you perv, already planning for second huh" said Ino.

Hinata shoved her head in pillows.

Both do them laughed.

"If Hinata has boy then I want girl" said Sakura.

"Why" asked Hinata.

"I want my girl to marry your son" said Sakura.

"NOOOO" yelled Sasuke looking at Sakura and Naruto.

"My daughter will not marry this idiot's son" said

"Like hell I want my son to marry this emo's girl" growled Naruto.

"Shut up dobe" said Sasuke.

"You shut up Emo" said Naruto.

"I'll kill you" said Sasuke.

"Your future self couldn't kill me you think you can kill me now teme" said Naruto.

"ENOUGH" shouted Hiruzen.

"It's upto them Naruto-kun not us" said hinata slowly.

Naruto nodded.

Sakura grabbed sasuke's hand in her hand.

Sasuke calmed down.

Screen started glowing again.

It was Council meeting and Sakura and Ino were sitting on their respective places of medical head and I&T department head.

They were waiting for Naruto.

"He's late again" said Sakura.

"Just like Kakashi sensie" said

"So...Which month" asked Ino.

"Same Ino, we both are six months pregnant now" said sakura.

"Both?, Sasuke is pregnant too" asked Ino

"Shut up Ino-pig" said sakura.

Neji laughed from his seat.

"Where were you on last meeting Neji" asked Ino.

"I was out of village for some clan business" said neji.

Just then Naruto came in the room.

"Sorry for the wait guyz" said Naruto.

"So what is today's meeting motive" asked Civilian.

"Well it's not related to you guyz. I'm Just changing some positions, I just want you to know the new heads" said Naruto.

"Change some positions" asked Sakura.

Naruto nodded.

"Everyone from this Monday, Shizune Katō will be the head of Medical department" said Naruto.

Sakura looked at Naruto. It was her position.

She was about to say something but Naruto raised his hand to stop her.

"Anko Mitarashi will be the head of I&T department." Said Naruto and Ino raised an eyebrow.

"Tenten Hyuga will handle the Import and Export department of Konoha" said Naruto

"Why he's changing the position" asked Ino.

"He might have some reason" said Asuma.

"Maybe you two were always busy with each other, that's why Naruto removed you" said Kurenai .

" We won't do that in such high position" said Sakura.

Screen started glowing again.

"Why sudden changes" asked Tsunade from her elders seat.

"You don't see granny" said Naruto.

"What" said Inoichi.

"They are pregnant" said Naruto.

"From Monday they are going on 8 months maternity leave. After 8 months they can come back to their respective positions" said Naruto.

"But they can handle work while being pregnant" said Neji.

"Sakura works in hospital, I don't want her to see horrible things when she's pregnant same goes for Ino she's has to torture people in her department " said Naruto.

"Thank you Hokage-sama" said Sakura and Ino.

"What about your wife you didn't removed her from any positions." Said Neji.

"Where were you in last meeting Neji " said Naruto.

" I had some work but don't change the subject" said Neji

"You know Mr.Hyuga if you haven't attended the last meeting so the first thing you should do is get information about it" said Naruto.

"Last meeting I decided that my wife will countinue all her Head Lady duties except for the one which requires physical work. That's why your wife said that she'll accept to work for Import and Export department " said Naruto.

Neji nodded.

"Meeting adjourned" said Naruto and he puffs in a smoke.

"God, it was a shadow clone" said sakura.

Sakura and Ino started going to thier houses.

"What are we going to do for this free time. I'll get bored until the baby is born" said sakura.

"We can assist at our departments right?" Asked Ino.

"NO" said Naruto from behind them.

"You're so irritating Naruto" said Ino.

"Well I care for my neice. I don't want you to have trauma in this state." Said Naruto.

"I live with the walking peice of Trauma Naruto, do you think little bit of trauma can effect me" said Sakura.

"Sasuke going to be pissed when he'll heard that you called him walking peice of Trauma." Said Naruto.

Ino was on ground laughing.

"Hahahahhahah" Laughed Naruto and kiba.

"Well she isn't wrong" said Kakashi.

"Hn" said Sasuke.

Screen started glowing again.

Sakura was in Hokage mansion. There were a family get together. Today was Boruto's 3rd birthday.

"It didn't showed when my sarada was born" whined Sakura.

"It can't show everything" said Fukasaku.

"It'll take a lot of time if the orb started showing everything" Said Fukasaku.

Sakura nodded.

Screen started glowing again.

Hinata, Sakura, Ino, tenten, Hanabi, Temari, karui were in garden sitting on seats.

Boys was inside the mansion playing with kids.

"Boruto is becoming just like his father" said Ino.

"Yep, I'm glad he's not a prankster like him" said Hinata.

"But he learn things really fast" said Sakura.

"How so" asked Temari.

"Yesterday sasuke taught him throwing shurikens and he learned it till the evening " said Sakura.

"Same can be said about your daughter, last week Naruto-kun told her Uchiha clans story as a bed time story. He didn't told her that it's a true story but when he later asked what she thinks about it, she said that no one is wrong in that. She also said that she loved the character who removed the people that were threatening the village " said Hinata.

"Removed the people?" asked Karui.

"Threatening the village?" said Temari.

Hinata sighed.

"He can't tell her about killing because she's just 3, so he said he removed them. And the character she loved is her Uncle Itachi who killed everyone for village" said Hinata.

"I still can't believe how can someone be so loyal to village to kill their own parents" said Sakura.

Just then Sarada came outside with chocho.

"Is that my granddaughter" said Choza.

"Yes" said Shikaku.

"Woah she's just like me, eating chips" said Chozi.

"Like father like daughter" said Ino.

Behind Sarada and chocho came Boruto and Shikadai with Inojin.

"Salad you stay away from my papa" said Boruto.

"You stay awar from my dad Bolt" said Sarada.

"What happened" asked Hinata.

"He keeps going to sit with my dad, I don't like it" said Sarada.

"No you just stay away from papa" said boruto.

Everyone started laughing seeing this.

Just then boys came out.

"Naruto-kun, Boruto is angry with you" said Hinata.

"What happened Boruto" asked Naruto.

"I don't want to talk to you" said Boruto.

Naruto picked up boruto on his shoulder and walked inside.

"Sasuke-kun, I think we should head home" said Sakura.

Sasuke nodded and they started walking home.

"Sasuke-kun, Sarada is angry with you" said Sakura.

"Why" asked Sasuke.

"She says that you spend more time with Boruto then her" said Sakura.

"Oh, so let's do one thing from tomorrow you are coming with me for training too" said Sasuke.

"But dad I'm just a kid now" said Sarada.

"First of all, kids of shinobis are more enhanced than normal people. You won't find any 3 year old kid talking like you. Second you are my daughter so you are special" said Sasuke.

"Wow dad, this is the first time heard you said this much" said sarada and sakura laughed.

"And how am I special" asked Sarada.

"Because Sarada your dad is the strongest" said Sakura.

"Wow dad, are you more strong than Uncle Naruto" asked Sarada.

"Equal Sarada" said Sakura.

"No..... he's more powerful than me" said Sasuke.

"Why dad" asked Sarada.

"You'll understand when you'll grow up. And you are coming with me tomorrow" said Sasuke and Sarada nodded.

Scene shifted.

Sarada Sakura and Sasuke was sitting in living room when suddenly their door burst open and 8 year old Shikadai came.

"What happened" asked Sakura.

"Boruto....Boruto.....he... suddenly.....fell..on... ground..... unconscious" said Shikadai panting.

Sakura Sasuke and Sarada get up quickly.

"Where is he now" asked Sasuke.

"In his house, aunty and Uncle is there too" said Shikadai.

"What happened to my son" said Naruto worried.

"Might be chakra exhaustion or something, because we have seen him old and perfectly fine" said Kakashi.

Naruto nodded. Hinata was worried.

Screen started glowing again.

Sasuke Sakura and Sarada ran towards Hokage mansion.

They entered boruto's room and Sakura quickly started analysing Boruto.

"He seems to be perfectly fine" said Sakura.

Naruto was worried.

His eyes were turning little bit red.

"I can see unusual movement in his right eye with my Rinnegan" said Sasuke.

"Hime, did he Awakened Byakugan" asked Naruto.

"No.... people doesn't fall unconscious when Byakugan got activated" said hinata.

Hinata got up and activated her Tensiegan and looked at Boruto.

"What's that dojutsu" asked Tsunade.

"It's Tensiegan" said Jiraiya.

"What's that" asked Tsunade.

"It's the Dojutsu of first Hyuga, Hamura Otsutsuki" said Hiruzen.

"Otsutsuki?" Asked Tsunade.

"He was brother of sage of six paths and yes he's real. Wait for sakura's future to over then we'll tell you everything" said Jiraiya.

Tsunade nodded.

"His body is sending too much chakra in his right eye. I'm sure he's activating a dojutsu but I don't think it's Byakugan or Tensiegan" said Hinata.

"But how can he activate other dojutsu." said Sakura.

"He can" said Naruto.

"Right, we don't know much about Otsutsuki's. They might posses some other dojutsu's, other than sharingan, rinnegan and Tensiegan." Said Sasuke.

"But he didn't met any Otsutsuki, who'll pass his chakra to him" asked Hinata.

"I think because we both have Otsutsuki's chakra that's why" said Naruto.

"We'll find out when he'll wake up" said sakura.

"Naruto you have to give him chakra countinuosly so he didn't run out of it" said sakura.

Naruto nodded.

Scene shifted.

It's been 9 days. Boruto is unconscious from 9 days. Naruto and hinata shared their chakra countinuosly. Some times even Sasuke shared his chakra.

On the 5th day boruto's body stopped absorbing chakra from Naruto. Naruto Sarada and Sakura was there. Boruto's heartbeat started to rise.

After sometime his body started functioning normally. In this intense moment, Sarada awakened her Sharingan in the fear of losing Boruto.

Today, boruto's body stopped sending chakra to his eye. So everyone is gathered here to see what happens.

Naruto was holding boruto's hand when suddenly boruto moved his hand.

Everyone looked at Boruto.

Suddenly boruto started levitating and his eyes opened. There were a bright light in room for few seconds and then Boruto fell on bed and woke up panting heavily.

Hinata quickly gave him water and he drank it.

"Are you alright" asked Naruto with tears in his eyes.

Boruto looked at Naruto and smiled.

"Did I scared you Old man" said Boruto chuckling.

Naruto laughed too and hugged him.

"What happened to you Boruto" asked Sasuke.

"I saw a man in my dream or whatever it was, he said I'm getting a dojutsu who someone had long ago. Long means very very long ago. He said his name is Toneri and he told me little bit about my dojutsu" said Boruto.

"Toneri" said Naruto.

"Do you know him dad" asked Boruto.

"Yeah, he wanted to marry your mother" said Naruto.

"Ewww" said Boruto.

"Then I one punched him and he couldn't do anything " said Naruto.

"Yeah well he told me he doesn't like you. He said he sensed my dojutsu so he's here to tell me about it" said Boruto.

"What's did he said" asked Hinata.

" He said it's called Jōúgan or pure eye" said Naruto.

"Jōúgan?" Said Jiraiya.

"It's something new even kurama doesn't know about it " said Naruto.

"How did boruto get it" asked Shikaku.

"Let's continue " Said Fukasaku.

Screen started glowing again.

"Show me your dojutsu" said Sasuke.

"It's like reanimated shinobi's eye's " said Hiruzen.

Everyone nodded.

"It's powerful " said Sasuke seeing with his rinnegan.

"Did he tell you about its power" asked Hinata.

"He said he didn't know. According to him someone named Kaguya told her son about Jōúgan, but he didn't remember because he was kid when he heard about it" said Boruto.

"But how did you get it" asked Naruto.

"He said he had theory about it" said Boruto.

"What" asked SASUKE.

"He said mom has Otsutsuki chakra dad has Otsutsuki chakra plus chakra of all tailed beasts, so basically dad has chakra of ten tails.

Ten tails is a god tree and it's produce from something out of this world and I don't remember further what he said" said Boruto holding his head.

"It's fine. Rest for now" said Hinata and boruto nodded.

"Where's himawari" asked Boruto.

"She was upset so Hanabi took her to Hyuga compound. She said she'll cheer her up a bit" said Hinata and boruto nodded.

Scene shifted.

Sakura and 13 year old Sarada were in training ground.

Sasuke was on the side of ground.

Sakura and Sarada was going to spar.

Sakura and Sarada ran towards each other and punched each other.

Their fist collided and it created shock wave.

Sasuke stumbled a bit.

A crater was formed on ground.

"Woah she's strong" said Sakura.

"Ofcourse she'll be, she's my neice dattebayo" said Naruto.

Sasuke looked at Naruto and gave him a look saying really.

Naruto shrugged.

"She's my daughter Naruto that's why she's strong" said Sakura.

"I wonder how strong Boruto would be" said Jiraiya.

"Yeah with his dojutsu plus Naruto and Hinata's genes, he'll be Strongest " said Shikaku.

Screen started glowing again.

Sakura and Sasuke was in Hokage office.

"What's the matter Hokage-sama" asked Sakura.

"Tomorrow we'll announce teams, Sarada and Boruto will be in same team because Sarada is kunoichi of the year and Boruto is Rookie of the year" said Naruto.

"Dobe your son did better then you" said Sasuke.

"I know teme you don't have to remind me" said Naruto.

"So what's the matter" asked Sakura.

"Team 7 include deadlast too and this year's deadlast is a civilian. But I have decided to put mitsuki in team 7" said Naruto.

"Why him" asked Sakura.

"He's orochimaru's son so I can't trust him completely. I have already told boruto to keep an eye on him and he said he's not doing anything unusual but still to keep an eye on him, he'll be in a team with boruto" said Naruto.

"Orochimaru's son" said Tsunade.

"Yes, in future he turned good, also he helped in war to save all five Kage's including you" said Jiraiya.

"Mitsuki might be that kid we saw with Konohamaru" said Sakura.

Everyone nodded.

"So" asked Sasuke.

"I want your permission because your daughter will be in that team too" asked Naruto.

"Idiot" said Sakura.

"Usuratonkachi" said Sasuke

"Ok I got your answer now go away" said Naruto.

Scene shifted to Sakura and Sasuke countinuosly training Sarada.

It shows glimpses of training.

Sarada learned chidori from her dad. Super strength from her mother. Seals from Naruto.

Scene shifted again.

Sakura was in kitchen when Sarada came inside.

"Mom" said Saeadat.

"Yes Dear" asked Sakura.

"Will you come to watch my match in preliminarys round" asked Sarada.

"Parents entry is not allowed Sarada " said Sakura.

"Ok fine" said Sarada.

"But maybe as a Medical ninja....."said sakura and Sarada jumped on her hugging her.

"Thank you " said sarada.

"Welcome, so tell me are you excited"asked Sakura.

"Mhmm...who did you fight in preliminary's mom" asked sarada.

"Aunt Ino" said Sakura.

"And who won" asked Sarada.

"Well you see Sarada, I was idiot back then. I was so obsessed with your father that I didn't used to train or anything" said Sakura.

"That means you lost" asked Sakura.

"Noo...... Aunt Ino had a crush on your father too, so to prove him our worth we both fought like stupid and we both knocked out each other. It was a tie." Said Sakura.

"You were like those fangirls" asked Sarada.

Sakura nervously laughed and nodded.

"Good thing is you changed" said sarada.

"Well your uncle Naruto told me to train and he even trained me so slowly slowly my obsession with your dad changed into love but I wasn't that fangirl anymore " said Sakura.

Sarada nodded and sat on couch in deep thought.

"What happened Sarada are you nervous" asked Sakura.

"No mom I'm thinking what if, I have to fight Boruto in finals" asked Sarada.

"You don't want to hurt him, right?" Asked Sakura.

Sarada nodded.

"Don't worry, and if you have to fight him, you just have to try to knock him out. Don't hurt him too much and also your father and uncle Naruto can heal any wound." Said Sakura.

"Look teme your daughter loves my son" said Naruto.

"She care for him as a Sister, dobe" said Sasuke.

"I'm saying this last time, it's their choice what feelings they have for each other so shut up" said hinata activating her byakugan.

Naruto panicked and looked at screen

"Hn" said Sasuke.

Just then Sasuke and Boruto return after training.

"Welcome back Sasuke-kun, how are you Boruto" said Sakura.

"I'm fine" said Boruto.

"What happened, you both are quite depressed" said Sakura.

"Both" asked Sasuke.

"Yes, sarada too" said Sakura.

"What happened sarada" asked Sasuke.

"She's depressed becau—" sakura was saying when Sarada stopped her from saying anything further.

"It's ok mom, I'm not depressed anymore" said Sarada slightly blushing.

"Ok.....now what happened to you Boruto" asked Sakura.

Boruto sighed and sat on couch.

"I don't know how to say it" said Boruto.

"Are you scared bolt" teased Sarada.

Boruto nodded.

"What" said sarada in disbelief.

"What happened Boruto" said Sakura grabbing his hand.

"It's just, because I'm Hokage's son everyone says that, I got rookie of the year title because of him. They say I'm in Konohamaru-ni-chan's team because of him. Also people have very high expectations from me. Because my father is so strong my mother is strong they want me to be better than anyone else. There's soo much pressure on me" said Boruto.

"He's right. He'll be under pressure everytime because of his parents" said Shikaku.

"I don't mind if he's not strong. I just want him to be happy" said Naruto.

" Don't lose your trust on him. He'll be fine" said Jiraiya.

"You have to be happy about it Boruto " said Sakura.

Boruto raised an eyebrow.

"They say this because they are jealous of you. They don't want to believe that you can do so good. It's good they don't believe in you because now in this chunin exams you'll show them what you got" said Sakura.

Boruto smiled and nodded.

"You're Naruto's son, don't give up" said Sasuke.

"That's one thing I want to change too " said Boruto.

"What" asked Sakura.

"Do you know aunty why dad never used Namikaze in his name" asked Boruto.

Sakura shook her head.

"Because he wanted to make name for himself. He didn't wanted to be known as son of Minato Namikaze, he wanted to be known as Naruto Uzumaki." Said Boruto and Sakura nodded.

"It's not like I hate him or anything, I just know that dad also wants me to make name for myself. " Said Boruto.

"Don't worry, you'll do just fine" said sarada.

Boruto nodded.

Scene shifted to preliminary round.

Sakura was walking towards the main hall where matches are being held.

She enters and stand besides Naruto.

"Parents are not allowed here, Mrs. Uchiha" said Naruto formally.

"I'm Head of Medical department, Hokage-sama and you know people get injured in exams" said Sakura.

"Well, Sarada requested me to invite you here. So eventually I was going to send Sasuke to bring you here" said Naruto.

"Thanks" said Sakura.

"I'm Rock Lee proctor of preliminary's round" said Rock Lee.

"Woah this is the first time we saw adult Lee " said kiba.

"I'm looking as youthful as ever" said Rock lee.

"Before you say anything Gai we should start watching" said Hiruzen.

Gai nodded and Kakashi smirked.

"First match Inojin vs Dosu" said Lee and both came forward.

Through mind transfer Jutsu Inojin won but his hand was injured.

"Next match Sarada vs Tayu" said  Lee.

Match started and quickly used fire ball Jutsu.

Tayu blocked her attack and attacked her with his water style Jutsu.

Sarada smirked and punched the ground.

Tayu fell in little hole that sarada created.

Tayu's water Justu's water started filling in hole when Sarada used chidori and electrocuted him.

"Winner by knock out Sarada Uchiha" said Lee.

"Awesome dattebasa" shouted Boruto.

"She fought well" said Naruto.

"Thanks" said sakura.

"Next match Boruto vs Hiro" said Lee.

Hiro was from kumo.

Boruto and Hiro started fighting in taijutsu battle. Their movements were too fast for normal person to see.

Hiro used lightning spear on boruto and he poof in a cloud of smoke.

Just then original Boruto made handsigns and said ' shadow clone justi' and he created 50 shadow clones. They started attacking Hiro and original was standing far away.

Eventually Hiro defeated all the clones and looked at Boruto.

Boruto made rasengan in his hand and he threw it at Hiro.

Suddenly rasengan vanished.

"Where did that rasengan go" asked Sakura.

"I don't know" said Naruto.

"Did he really threw the rasengan" said Jiraiya.

"He might have created a new version" said Hiruzen.

Just then suddenly Hiro got it with something invisible and he fell on ground.

"Vanishing Rasengan" mumbled Boruto at last.

"He created new rasengan" said Naruto excited.

"He's your son afterall" said Sakura.

Hiro stood up from again. Vanishing Rasengan is low in power compared to Normal rasengan.

"You're nothing like your Father" said Hiro.

Boruto created single shadow clone.

Shadow clone quickly teleported behind Hiro in a yellow flash and kicked him, Hiro fell on ground, he was about to wake up when original Boruto jumped on him and said

"GIANT RASENGAN".

Rasengan's size was 100× bigger than normal rasengan. After connecting it with Hiro it created explosion that all the walls of arena broke down and ground started shaking.

"Such power" mumbled Sakura.

"His rasengan is better than mine was in his age" said Naruto.

"Did you saw the size of rasengan" shouted Jiraiya.

"It has the size of this office" said Hiruzen.

"He's just strong as his father " said Shikaku.

"He even did hirashin" said Shikamaru.

Naruto smiled proudly at his son.

Scene shifted Naruto and sakura was walking in village.

"Where are we going " asked Sakura.

"First Hyuga compound then my favourite place" said Naruto.

Naruto and Sakura reached at compound and gets inside.

"How are you old man" said Naruto to Hiashi.

"I'm not that old son" said Hiashi.

Naruto laughed and hugged him.

"What brings you here" asked Hiashi.

"Well, Boruto made it to Finals of chunin exams and he specially said that you have to be there to watch his match" said Naruto.

"Why is that" asked Hiashi.

"I don't know he just asked to me convince you " said Naruto.

"I'll be there then" said Hiashi.

"I never seen hiashi hugging anyone" said Hiruzen.

"Time changes people " said Hiashi.

To be continued.............

Next chapter Otsutsuki strikes

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.6K 417 50
What if instead of kurama being sealed inside of Naruto he raised Naruto in the outskirts of the village away from the people. What if after a few Ye...
15K 322 55
Itsuki Uchiha. The Seventeen Tails Jinchūriki. One of the last remaining Uchiha's in the world. He has grown a lot from that small child that suffere...
367K 11.1K 25
☀︎☽ - 𝒩𝒶𝓇𝓊𝒮𝒶𝓈𝓊 - Naruto and Sasuke both married two different people. They even had their own kids with them. Neither was completely happy a...
11.1K 295 41
BOOK THREE | With the births of their twins, Naruto Uzumaki and Nia Umino quickly adapt to being new parents. Their new lifestyle is filled with much...