The Cursed Relic

Por AvaFics

Since when did I start hating him? Since when did I start falling unto darkness? When they showed him their l... Mais

Note
Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40

Chapter 38

1.2K 66 11
Por AvaFics

~*~

Hyacinth stepped out of the shadows, she was stoic yet her ocean eyes glared viciously as it landed on the red eyed boy.

Arms crossed, Hyacinth walked towards them slowly. The heels of her shoes stepping closer gave a sense of anxiety to the younger girl. Anya bit her lower lip and wished she could go back in time and prevent the incoming disaster from happening.

''So you are the sister Anya's talking about. She told me a lot about you.'' Rosh bluffed. Anya didn't give him a single information about her, but bluffing is also a threat to those who don't know. Anya glared at him for using her in a lie, but he ignored her.

''I heard you were so great of a sister.''

Hyacinth furrowed her brows and turned her attention to her sister.

''Si-sister...this-this...I-we uh..''

Anya couldn't think straight and could barely form a proper sentence. Just why is Rosh trying to make things worse for her!? She sighed and muttered 'lord, help me' under her breath. Rosh noticed her in mid-crisis and couldn't help but harden his expression, yet his nosetrils still shaked trying to stop himself from laughing at her predicament.

''Is this amusing? Boy.'' Hyacinth asked him as she observed his expression. She was furious of him. Who gave him the right to touch Anya? How dare he enter these grounds?

Rosh looked up to the woman fearlessly with a smile on his face. ''You're right, I found this very amusing. Your sister is very...unique. I want to know her more.''

Hyacinth went red in rage as he pointed out his interest towards her sister. She clenched her fists so tight her nails almost made her skin bleed. He was really ticking her off.

Throwing him a look of disbelief, Anya slid closer to Rosh and hit his back slightly.

''What are you doing?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?'' She whispered.

Rosh continued smiling at Hyacinth. Killed? None is enough to kill him, he's too much of a bad grass to die.

Anya switched her eyes to the both of them and bit her lip nervously. She's shaking in her toes, she doesn't know what to expect. The worst case scenario is if her sister decides to kill Rosh right here, right now.

If Rosh had heard what she thought, he would've puked blood out of disbelief.

''You're starting to tick me off, brat.'' Hyacinth snarled. ''You're trying to go against me? Who do you think you are?''

Rosh shrugged and grinned at her.

''My name is Rosh Del Razon, just a normal kid, a nobody.'' He raised a brow. ''Why? Are you threatened?''

As he introduced himself, the sisters gave him a look of astonishment. They stared at him as if he was a strange creature. Rosh tilted his head at their odd expressions. Why are they so shocked?

''...Razon..?'' Hyacinth muttered, enlightened.

''It seems you know who I am.'' Rosh said.

Anya didn't take her eyes off of him. Razon? He is from the Razon Duchy? Does that mean...he might know where that is? Not only that, he himself is powerful. H-he might be able to help her recover! She trembled, her heart raying a light of hope.

''What can I say, many people are aware of who we are, our family is quite majestic, it's troublesome really.'' Rosh said in sarcasm.

'Family, majestic? Hah! They're dogs without leashes wearing expensive clothes.' He thought.

''You are proud, brat. Now tell me, why and how is a Razon here?'' Hyacinth asked in grimace.

Hyacinth couldn't understand. Several defensive and illusion barriers were attached to every corner of their estate, she couldn't guess how Rosh could enter when countless of mages had tried but failed.

Of course, those barriers are not a challenge to Rosh. With Amros inside him, he would be able to create an opening no matter how strong a protection barrier is. After all, no human in this world could reach the level of an incstrile.

'She said my last name with such hostility, does she have anything against my father?' Rosh wondered.

''Why don't you ask Anya, she could answer for you.'' He pointed at the girl.

Anya's eyes widened and twitched in irritation. This jerk——he's trying to put the blame on her again! She grit her teeth.

Hyacinth looked at Anya with blank eyes.

''Sister...I-I...went uhm out.'' She mumbled.

''I know that much. If not, why would your room be empty when I visited?'' Hyacinth said, adding more to her embarrassment.

''I'm sorry, sister. I just..needed some air so I sneaked out.''

Anya took a deep breath.

''But then I saw many bulbflies and then I followed them and then I found this beautiful place but then Rosh appeared but he insulted me and then he offered-wait no, he forced to take me home and then he grabbed me and then we were floating in the sky and then he tried to kill me and I cried but then we flew here using his magic and then we traveled through the whatever-its-name-is path to arrive at my room and then we were arguing just now and then you...came.''

Rosh and Hyacinth looked at her blankly, dumbfounded. She said all of that so fast in one breath.

Hyacinth shooked her head. ''Enough, we will talk later, Anya Mirage.'' She looked at Rosh and warned. ''You better leave, boy.''

''But, I'm not done yet? You can't make me.'' He taunted.

''You think so highly of yourself. For a tiny brat, you sure are bold.''

She sneered and walked towards him. Rosh didn't even step back and just looked up to her, still smiling, when she went infront of him.

Hyacinth looked at him from top to bottom and scowled. 'Even his appearance isn't any different from that bastard Jeremiah.' She thought to herself.

Rosh didn't feel even a little intimidated by her presence. Hyacinth has been leaking and directing her killing intent towards him since earlier.

'Or maybe not towards me, but my surname.' Rosh concluded. 'Seriously, my father have too much unnecessary enemies.'

Before he could think deeper, he felt another presence suddenly appearing behind him.

A shivering cold metal touched his skin.

Rosh looked up to the sneering Hyacinth and glanced at the person who dared to stealth behind him.

'Blessing of the air.' He thought. 'This person must be an expert assassin. I could barely sense him if not for my instincts.'

Anya watched the blade near Rosh's neck with trembling eyes, she was terrified of the scene. Her sister is trying to kill a child!

''Carlos!'' She yelled. ''Sister, stop! This isn't-!''

''Not. Another. Word. Anya. This is only fitting for a disrespectful boy like him.'' Especially when he dared to touch you. Her eyes narrowed coldly.

Carlos steadied his sword on the boy without letting his guard down. He had been hiding since earlier and he is sure that this Rosh Razon isn't supposed to be underestimated.

Rosh shooked his head and looked down, but careful not to let the blade cut him. ''Fitting? You really are trying to kill me.''

''That's right. Do you finally understand your situation?'' Hyacinth smirked. She will show this brat why it's deemed foolish to cross the line.

''How brutal.'' Rosh snorted at her smirking face. ''Don't look so proud, lady. Brutality isn't something to be proud of.''

Amros listened to his master's words, quite dumbfounded. How shameless, coming from the child who crushed a man's head with his feet.

''You are courageous.'' Hyacinth smiled in irritation. She waved her hand and Carlos put more pressure on the sword near Rosh's neck.

''But. I wonder how long will that bravery of yours keep you from death.''

Rosh who had his head down paused for a moment. Hyacinth and Carlos thought that the threats have frozen the boy in fear.

However. ''How long you asked?'' Rosh finally raised his head and unexpectedly grinned.

In a blink of an eye, Carlos was strangled by dozens of shadows. His wrists were gripped tight, causing him to let go of his sword.

Carlos was about to use his magic to escape when his whole world was suddenly enveloped in a strange maze. It was Amros manipulating his mind and senses.

Anya covered her mouth in shock while Hyacinth was shaking in anger. What did he do to Carlos!?

Rosh smiled playfully. ''Maybe, forever?''

***

In the Aphen Marquissate, Permitus anxiously bit his nails as he waited in his room.

His feet tapped on the floor impatiently as he continued to look out every once in a while at his window.

''Why is there no answer yet? I swear in Parvati they should've received the letter by now.'' He mumbled as wild ideas started to corrupt his mind.

''Are they not taking it seriously because I'm just a kid? Do they think I don't have enough money for this?'' He furrowed his brows.

Tap tap..

Permitus flinched and looked at his window. A black carrier pigeon flew near and tapped the glass with its beak. On the bird's legs was a holder with a message inside.

He immediately opened the window and grabbed the bird's package. He hurriedly opened it and read the contents inside.

Permitus gripped the paper so tightly that it crumpled and almost ripped apart.

''Haha...ha..ha...they accepted. This is brilliant.'' He grinned.

Permitus' mind has been corrupted by selfishness, greed and cruelty. He didn't care anymore, no matter what way, he will make sure his family maintains their foothold in society.

He can——no. He will make his father proud.

Permitus took a quill and wrote behind the blank part of the letter. He folded the paper and looked at the pigeon, raising his hand, he attempted to put the letter back to the holder.

Just as his finger touched the bird's feather, the animal seemingly scattered into a pile of feather.

His eyes widened in astonishment. What just happened? He looked around trying to find where the pigeon disappeared to but he found nothing.

All of a sudden, the pile of feather left on the window multiplied a hundred times. It twirled around with its many numbers as if trying to create a tornado.

Permitus stepped back, frightened of what will come. It was the first time he had ever seen such a display of magic.

As the tornado of feathers got larger, it moved rapidly yet still.

Only then did Permitus realised, it wasn't staying still, it was coming towards him!

''What? No...no, no, no..''

Permitus scampered away from the hurricane.

The nearer it got, the wilder the movements of the feathers are. In a glance, many would assume that the speed is fast enough to give a cut.

Permitus started to run towards the door. He grabbed the knob and prepared himself to shout for help.

''HEL——!!''

Swiish..

A pin drop was heard before silence took over to the now empty room.

***

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

257K 11.5K 19
It's terrifying. Waking up on a unfamiliar surrounding and realize along the way that I was reincarnated. Was I given a second chance of life? I cou...
14.9K 308 57
Two broken souls in the midst of a crazy world. Two souls running away from their past. There was no light at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel was c...
5.5M 139K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
670 17 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...