No One Else Like You

By camrenruinedmylife

(Book 3/3 of Club Echo) A path she didn't think she would ever take, Y/N is tested yet again with the trials... More

exile
Oceans
Cherry
Space Song
Grow As We Go
Little Things
Lights Are On
Something About You
Infinity
Sparks
Here with Me
Where Have You Been
The Way You Look At Me
Turning Page
Pretty Boy
When I Look At You
Every Kind Of Way
Watercolor Eyes
I Like Me Better
So High
Video Games
All Too Well
A Soulmate Who Wasn't Meant To Be
When She Loved Me
Love Affair
Enchanted
The Moon Song
Happier Than Ever
Lost
Sorry
Photograph
Heart Like Yours
I Won't Give Up
Until I Found You
Dance with Me
Beginning Middle End
Nothing
Doin' Time
Revenge, And a Little More
Pray
Hold Her While You Can
j's lullaby
red love
Iris
Can't Help Falling in Love

Haunted

6.6K 262 721
By camrenruinedmylife

"Slap me! I'm pinned to the doorway. Kiss, bite."

- Beyoncé (Haunted, 2014)

——————

Y/N's POV

I didn't know just how much I was in way over my head that I didn't notice we arrived. But, I didn't move. I sat there with my hands on my lap, rubbing them to and fro, hoping to calm my nerves down. I could feel the erratic beating of my heart and that weird feeling in my stomach that I usually get every time I'm about to do something I have no clue what the outcome could be.

Lizzie squeezed my hand softly, "We're here baby." When I looked at her comforting eyes, I immediately felt a little better, "Let's go, yeah?"

I nodded, and followed her outside. I was mumbling a few incoherent sentences that even I couldn't understand. Lizzie noticed my discomfort, and intertwined our hands together. I found solace knowing that she's by my side through it all.

When we made it to the designated floor, I stood a few feet outside the door, my heart thumping out of my chest, eager to escape my body. I backed away a bit, my nerves flared up like a Christmas tree.

"Hey, it's okay." Lizzie murmured softly as she slid her hands beside my warm face. "You can do this. I believe in you. You've worked on this business pitch for so long and everything is perfect."

I closed my eyes shut for a second, "I know, I'm just.. I'm scared that even after the preparation, I'll mess it all up. A lot of things could go wrong."

"That's true, but I want you to listen to me." She said sternly. "You're Y/N. You can do anything you set your mind to. You have been through so much, and the amount of work you put in this, it will pay off. Everything works out in the end, okay? Now go. They're waiting for you."

"Thank you." I said as I backed away, slowly approaching the door.

"I'll be here. Waiting."

I nodded and gave her one last smile before I entered the room full of major potential investors that could either make or break my company. I introduced myself with full confidence, and began the meeting, hoping that all my hard work pays off.

I was in the zone. So much so that I could've sworn the meeting only went on for minutes, when in reality it stood for a couple of hours. By the looks of it, they all seemed impressed, which is a great sign. A couple of them even voluntarily asked for a business card, clearly eager to do business with me.

"Y/LN, I'm impressed with everything you presented today." Theodore, the CEO of Everglades Incorporation, one of the biggest, if not, the biggest company known to help up and coming recording labels. "The statistics spoke for itself. Your studio is making money. Probably more than you anticipated, right?"

"Yes, we're taking more clients than last year."

He flipped through the pages I gave out earlier, "I see that you tripled the amount of clients compared to last year. That's impressive." I smiled awkwardly, surprised that he's taking such interest in my company. He's the last person I expected to even bat an eye at my business plan, let alone talk to me about it. "I'm not going to beat around the bush. I want to sign a seven year contract with your company, and be one of your major investors."

I'm lost for words. I'm sure I stood there with my jaw dropped to the floor, embarrassing myself in front of him. I couldn't help myself. There's so much joy and positivity in my body right now that nothing could ruin this.

"That would be an honor." I finally got a word out. "I will have the contract ready for you to sign as soon as possible."

"Great." Theodore smiled as he offered his hand for me to shake. "I'm looking forward to doing business with you."

"Likewise." I shook his hand firmly.

I waited for him to leave until I silently yelled, 'yes' while pumping my hand up in the air multiple times. I gathered myself together until I reunited with Lizzie, who was still waiting for me. As soon as we made eye contact, she immediately got up from her seat as she quickly approached me.

"So, how'd it go?"

I paused for a moment, "The biggest one out of all of them is signing a seven year contract."

"Oh my god, baby, that's great." Lizzie pulled me into a tight embrace, swinging me side to side in excitement. "I'm so so happy and proud of you. I always knew you could do it."

Lizzie pulled away and began to dance like a dork. I laughed at her goofiness and joined her. We caught the attention of a few people but we couldn't care less. We're way too happy in our space to be bothered. She matched my energy, and her genuine happiness of my success warmed my heart, nearly bringing me to tears.

"We have to celebrate. It's a must!" Lizzie suggested ecstatically. "This is such a big step for your company, and I'm proud of you. The love of my life is out here taking names of big recording labels." She planted a few soft kisses all over my face, making me scrunch my nose in the process.

I smiled widely, "Thank you."

"For what? I didn't do anything."

"You did everything. You were there for me when I needed you. All the late nights you spent helping me even when you had to wake up at five in the morning to shoot. I appreciate it so much. Thank you, darling. Truly."

Lizzie caressed my face longingly, "Of course. Anything for my future wife." When she realized what she said, "Shit, I didn't mean to make things awkward." She backed away, "I'm sorry if that weirded you ou—"

I pulled her back inside of my arms, "No, it didn't. It was sweet. I love it."

Her fingers traced a line along my temples, "One day, that will be our reality. And we'll finally get a happy ending. I'll make sure of it."

I nodded as we hugged, taking each other in. The familiar scent I've loved so much over the years brought me to a place that only she's capable of bringing me to. I took comfort in knowing that after everything, we finally have each other. And nothing can ever truly separate us from one another.

"Y/N." Someone called out to me. I looked behind me, and saw Grace approaching me slowly. "I heard of the news. Congratulations. If anyone could pull Everglades, I knew it was going to be you."

Suddenly, the mood drastically changed. I looked at Lizzie, and her face said it all. She didn't want her here as much as me, if not more. I'm getting the feeling that something is about to happen. Before I could say anything, someone's phone started to ring. It was Lizzie's. She hesitated to answer it, but I told her that she should, and she did. She excused herself, leaving me alone with Grace.

"Now that your company is gaining the eyes of others, I need you to promise me something." She approached me a little too close, making me feel uncomfortable. "Promise me that I'll always be your favorite." Grace whispered as she ran her hand down my chest.

I backed away, "Westmore, I think that—"

"We're not on the last name basis, Y/N." She said sternly as she continued to invade my space. "We're way past that, don't you think? And I want you to know that you are and always will be my favorite." Grace whispered in my ear. She ran her finger along my jawline, "This cause for celebration. Let me throw one for you."

"That won't be necessary." Lizzie interjected. "I'm more than capable of throwing my girlfriend one." She emphasized the word 'girlfriend' as she intertwined our hands together. "Now, if you excuse us, we're leaving."

And just like that, we left. I couldn't help but draw a faint smile on my face as I'm looking at Lizzie's jealous facial expression. I normally would feel guilty making her feel that way or even putting her in that situation, but there was something about the way she asserted dominance that pulled me in ways even I couldn't understand.

"That was—"

Lizzie shut me up with a kiss as she pushed me against the wall inside of the elevator. The kiss was hungry and lustful. She didn't hesitate to bite my bottom lip as her tongue entered my mouth naturally. We moaned into each other's lips while her hand tightly gripped on my hair, sending shivers down my spine. Then, her mouth sauntered all over my neck, her tongue casually grazing my sensitive skin, driving me crazy.

"We shouldn't— we.. uh, we shouldn't do this here." I moaned breathily. "Someone could walk in and—

"I need you to shut up." Lizzie gripped on my neck. "I have ten more floors with you. I intend on making you come."

I nodded as she unbuttoned my pants. Without another second wasted, Lizzie entered two fingers inside of me, and I couldn't resist but moaned a little too loudly. She masked it by kissing me once more, her tongue winning the battle. She played with my clit with her thumb while she continued to go in and out of me at a very fast pace, driving me absolutely inside.

Lizzie sucked on my neck, probably leaving me another hickey to mark her territory. Subconsciously, I wanted to say something, and tell her not to leave another one, but everything that she is doing to me feels way too good for me to even care. Hell, she could leave a hundred of them all over my neck, and I couldn't care less. She's way too good at this.

"Be a good girl." She whispered as her tongue grazed the outline of my ear. "And come for me."

Lizzie curled her fingers inside of me while her thumb drew circles against my clit with the right amount of pressure, bringing me to my limit. I moaned longingly inside of her mouth while she kissed me. Lizzie bit my bottom lip, giving me a lustful look as she licked her fingers, not taking her eyes off of me.

"You might want to button your pants, baby." Lizzie smirked. "We're almost at the lobby."

It took me a second. I was still riding off my high that I couldn't even move. Luckily, I gathered enough energy to do it before the door opened. Lizzie held my hand while we walked the main floor, acting like she didn't just do what she did in the elevator.

———

After she dropped me off to work, I was still a bit out of it while I walked inside of my studio. Everything happened so fast, and I swear, it feels like I'm still coming. I don't know what she did, but it sure did feel like something I have never felt before. Maybe it was the thrill of possibly getting caught, but needless to say, it definitely felt daring.

When I told the team of the news regarding the success of my business meeting, they were ecstatic. All of the hard work we put into it paid off, and it feels good. The restless nights, and the amount of times we doubled up on sessions, it was all worth it.

"It's a good thing we only have three sessions for today because I can't wait to celebrate tonight." Miles said happily. "We're set on going to Club Echo right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, that's the plan."

"The timing couldn't be more perfect." Ronnie chimed in. "I literally just got the outfit I ordered last week for a perfect night out."

While Ronnie and Miles were too busy having their friendly banter, I noticed Athena's lack of attention to the conversation, her gaze focused somewhere else. I personally know that look she has on her face. It's the face you make after your heart has just been ripped out without warning.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"Uh, yeah, just a little tired that's all."

"You know you can talk to me about anything."

"I know, I'm just not ready to talk about it just yet."

"Okay, well, whenever you are, I'm always here."

"Y/N, please tell Ronnie that Scarlett will not be—" Miles said but stopped. "Oh my god, your nose, it's bleeding."

When I saw a few droplets of it on my palm, I immediately squeezed my nose as I made my way to the nearest bathroom. I cleaned it up, wondering how I didn't feel anything. Then, that's when it hit me. A minor, yet stinging pain inside of my head. I closed my shut as I splashed my face with cold water, hoping for the feeling to pass soon.

After a few minutes, I went back to the booth, "Are you okay? That seemed serious."

"Yeah, it's just a normal nosebleed. Nothing serious." I said. "We should probably start on our pre-inspection. Next session starts in fifteen minutes."

I steered the attention away from. I never liked the idea of worrying people, especially if it's people I care about. So, I pushed it aside like I always do. I indulged deeply into the work, the pain in my head slowly subsiding into nothingness.

The sessions went on like they usually do. We finished, and did our usual end of the day meeting before we went our separate ways. It's barely three in the afternoon, which gives me a lot of wiggle room to not only help Lizzie's parents with some stuff, but to also go back to my apartment later for an outfit I'm thinking of wearing tonight.

After getting through the usual LA traffic, I finally made it to my destination. I knocked on the door, and was greeted by Maya with Ollie behind her wagging his tail excitedly. I played around with them for a bit until Jarnette and David needed my help to move boxes to the basement along with their son Trent.

It took some time to get everything down there. We unpacked most of it, and organized the shelves that David built a few weeks ago. Starting a conversation with any of them felt natural. I didn't need to try nor feel nervous to say anything. They made me feel welcome from the beginning, and my heart will always feel warm at the thought of it.

I went back upstairs to Lizzie's old room to get the last remaining of the boxes that her dad forgot. I looked around her pastel pink walls and a few picture frames scattered around with her and her family. I grabbed one, admiring the adorable grin on her face I love so much.

I put it down carefully, and found a box labeled, prized possessions. Out of curiosity, I opened it carefully, and I smiled when I recognized a few items. It was little gifts that I got for her when we first met. Then, a few plushies I won for her when we went to an arcade together. It's forever ago, but it feels like it was just yesterday when it happened. I will forever cherish those precious moments.

"You know, other than the bear you two made for each other, she was adamant about keeping those on arm's length." Jarnette chuckled lightly as she entered the room. "Every time I would take it from her, she would always say that she wants to keep an eye on her prized possessions."

"I didn't know she kept all of it." I picked up a few notes I wrote her. "And even these."

"She kept everything you gave her. I don't think I've seen her so careful with things before." She said, "Lizzie, I remember how excited she would be, telling me of all the little cute things you got her, and it was almost impossible to take things away from her."

I smiled, and listened. I continued to look at all the items longingly, having mini flashbacks of when I gave it to her. It made my heart glow, bringing me to tears.

"Fate has a funny way of bringing people together." Jarnette spoke softly. "I'm still blown away at how long you two were separated when you were kids, and years later, you two found each other again without knowing the history of being childhood best friends. And even after that, after the times the world tried to separate you two away from each other, fate kept bringing you both back together."

"I'm surprised too." I sighed, thinking of it. "I didn't think I would ever find her."

"Well, I'm glad you did." Jarnette held my hand. "I will forever be thankful for making my little girl happy. You gave her a sense of joy and love that a mother would want their kids to have. You two are soulmates."

Soulmates. I've had my fair share of doubts about it. I didn't know if I had one or if I'm ever going to mine. Before, I used to think it's a little far-fetched. But, that was before I met Lizzie. She completely changed my perspective on it. I have fallen in love with people before, but not the way I do with her. She made me feel things I didn't think I was capable of ever feeling. I wasn't sure I would ever love someone as much as I do with her, but I guess when you know, you know.

"My husband is grateful by the way with that blueprint you made for him." Jarnette laughed. "He wouldn't stop talking to me about it."

"I'm glad he liked it." I said. "All those carpeting and a few engineering classes paid off."

"I didn't know you took classes for it. Is that something you're always interested in?"

"Not at first." I started. "The only reason why I took it was because I want to build a house for Lizzie one day. For our future family to live in. I had no clue how to do any of it, so I started taking classes."

"Aww, that's so sweet." Jarnette pushed a tear away from her face. "I assume that she doesn't know you're doing this?"

I shook my head, "No. I want to surprise her one day. I've already drawn a couple of blueprints and ideas for the house that she has actually seen but she doesn't know it's for her."

"Not to rush you or anything, but, when are you going to ask her the big question? I hope you're not waiting for any blessing because you already know my answer. It's yes by the way. Just in case you forgot."

"The same goes with me." David added.

"100% yes on me too." Trent chimed in.

"Me too." Courtney said with a smile on her face as they all entered. "I'm sure MK and Ash are on board, and so is Maya, so you don't have any excuse as to why you're not asking her yet."

I laughed at their persistence, "I will. Soon."

———

Another hour passed by, and after moving and organizing everything, we were finally done. I haven't spent much alone time with Maya, so I decided to take her out to get some frozen yogurt. She excitedly went inside the car while I'm biding my goodbyes to the Olsen family.

I drove to the nearest frozen yogurt place. I didn't know Maya has been craving some so she was excited to pick her usual flavor and toppings. After, we situated ourselves in a spot under the umbrella overlooking the water fountain.

"How are you doing with school? I would ask if you need my help with anything but you seem to know everything based on what your teachers have been telling me."

Maya giggled as she took a couple of spoonfuls of her dessert, "I guess you could say I like school. Oh, but there's this new book we're reading in my English class. And I just remembered, I want to tell you something that one of the main characters said that really stayed with me."

"What is it?"

"One day we will understand that life is all about taking each moment and making the best of it. And hopefully, it won't be too late. Hopefully, we will be just in time." Maya spoke softly. "It made me think of you guys. Because, even after everything, you two are just in time. It's not too late to start the future you two have envisioned for each other."

"Has anyone told you how you sound so wise all the time?" I squeezed her cheeks, making her scrunch her nose just like her mother.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

"Do you still beat yourself up of the accident? And how she still can't remember you and your past together?"

"No, not anymore." I smiled. "I think over time, I learned that no matter how hard I am on myself, it won't change anything. There's no use living in the past. Because if you worry so much about it, you're going to miss out on your future. So, live in the moment."

Maya placed both of her hands beside my face, "I just want you two to be happy. And I know I can't do much right now, but I promise you that I will make sure she remembers you. Even if it's the last thing I do."

I smiled, "Thank you little bear. That means so much to me."

"Anything for my two awesome moms."

———

After I dropped Maya back from Lizzie's parents, I went to my apartment and gathered the clothes I'm going to be wearing tonight. It took longer than it should've because I changed my mind more than a couple of times, but somehow ended up on the decision I made to begin with. I changed into them, content with how I look.

I took my phone from the table and texted the group chat Ronnie created a while back from the first time the four of us went out to drink and hung out.

sobriety? we don't know her 🥴🥂

Y/N
please tell me everyone is ready
because I sure am

miles morales 🕸
i've been ready
it's Ronnie
she's taking her sweet ass time

scarlett simp 🤭
i'm literally almost done
idk what he's talking about 🙄

miles morales 🕸
barely finishing up
four hours later 🥱

'thena, goddess of war ⚔️
we're all meeting up there right?

Y/N
yep

scarlett simp 🤭
we just ordered an Uber
we'll be there in fifteen minutes

'thena, goddess of war ⚔️
me too
I'll see you guys there 🥳

Before I could text Lizzie, a call came from her, invading my screen. I smiled and answered it.

Y/N- Hey, I was just about to call you. Are you ready? Everyone is on their way to the club.

L- That's actually the reason why I called. I tried to get out of doing the reshoot, but they're lenient on getting it done today. So, I'm afraid I'll miss the celebration at the club. I'm so very sorry.

Y/N- Hey, it's okay. I know how important this new movie is for you. We can always celebrate another time.

L- Thank you for understanding. I'm sorry, baby

Y/N- Of course.

L- Ugh, they're calling me back again. I have to go. I'll see you later, okay? I love you.

Y/N- I love you too, darling

A message notification from Rosie popped up;

rosieeeee the married bitch 🙄
when is your annoying ass getting here?
I have a booth reserved just for you guys

Y/N
I'll be there in twenty minutes

———

When everyone arrived, we didn't waste any more time and went straight to the bar to take shots. Rosie poured us double shots, on the house and we all took it simultaneously. We all made a face but pushed it all away because the vibe of the club and the music playing in the background is way too immaculate to let the burning sensation bother us.

The four went on the dance floor along with the many people vibing to whatever song that is playing. Neither one of us are dancers so we all looked like fools dancing. Fortunately, the alcohol helped with us not caring. After two songs, we would always go back to the bar to take more shots. Athena is ahead by three shots and two margaritas.

"Why are men so fucking stupid?!" Athena yelled through the loud music. "You give them everything, but they still break your fucking heart like none of the shit we said to each other mattered." She took another shot and sipped on her margarita. "I have never felt so used until now."

"Alright, let's slow down." I took the other shot for her.

"Hey! That was mine. No fair!"

"You have your margarita."

"Ugh, fine." She sipped on it once more. "That man had the audacity to tell me that I'm bad for him. After everything, Y/N. I was there for him when he was going through some shit. Without exception. And when I told him that, he had the nerve to tell me that I wasn't there for him all the time because there were times when I was having a bad day and I couldn't be there for him."

"What a dick."

"Like, how is that my fault?! Like damn, I'm sorry I'm going through some shit and I can't help you. I can't believe he would even use that as an excuse." Athena chugged her margarita and ordered another one. "He told me that I didn't really make him feel better. All the times he told me he felt better, he was only lying to himself. He kept having to convince himself that I was making him feel better when he wasn't. It's something he has felt since we started dating. He used me, Y/N. I feel like the second he started to doubt me, of us, he should've just left instead of letting me pick up his broken pieces. That was so selfish of him to do."

"Yeah, that is selfish."

"And then, he broke up with me. He told me he didn't want to lose me but he thinks it's better if he did." She took a long sip. "And now, he's blocked me on everything as if I'm the one that did him wrong."

"I'm sorry, 'Thena."

"You know what I just realized, when someone is crazy into someone and having the best time, and it feels great, they're not saying 'should I be here?'. They're not asking, 'is this worth it?'. They're having a great time." She took a deep breath. "When someone says is this worth it, usually it's them continuing to try and justify whatever behavior is happening in the relationship that they're trying to ignore because they're afraid of going out there and being on their own. That's exactly what he did to me."

"He never deserved you, 'Thena. He's a selfish asshole." I ordered us a shot. "Come on, take this shot with me."

Athena smiled and took the shot with me. We made a face but it was soon diminished when the rest of the squad joined us. Rosie took a shot with us, and everyone went back to the dance floor.

The club played a lot of Doja Cat songs along with some Megan Thee Stallion. When Need To Know blasted through the speakers, Ronnie and Athena nearly lost it. They sang on top of their lungs, and to my surprise, Miles joined in on them, vibing just as much.

"What? It's a good song!"

I laughed and sang along to the following lyrics;

"Tryna see if you could handle this ass
Prolly give his ass a panic attack
Sorry if I gave a random erection
Prolly thinkin' I'm a telekinetic
Oh, wait, you a fan of the magic?
Poof, pussy like an Alakazam (yeah)
I heard from a friend of a friend
That that dick was a ten out of ten.."

The amount of singing and jumping around we did for the next thirty minutes was insane even when we came in and out of the dance floor with mixed drinks. I went back to the bar with Miles and ordered Ronnie and Thena something to drink while they waited for us in our booth.

"I didn't order a long island." I told the bartender.

"The lady over there ordered it for you." He pointed behind me. I turned around and found a red-haired woman, probably around her late twenties with a flirtatious smile on her face.

"I shouldn't accept this right?" I asked Miles. "But, hey, it would be rude of me not to."

"Sober me would say no, but you should! You wouldn't have to worry about it being spiked or not because I saw the guy make it. You're safe."

I mouthed the word 'thank you' and took a big sip of the drink. The woman smiled at me. I looked back at Miles who was too busy making sure that the bartender got everyone's drink right.

"You got the rest of that right?" Miles asked as he began to carry it toward our table.

I nodded. Before I could leave and follow him, the woman who bought me the drink approached me, "I could order you another one if you want. A pretty girl like you should never have to buy her drink. So, can I buy you another one?"

I gave her a look, and thought of what to do next, "My girlfriend usually buys me drinks."

"Where is she?"

"Unfortunately, she's not here. So, I'm stuck buying my own drinks."

"Sounds like a good enough reason for me to buy you another one." She smiled at me. "I'll buy you another one." She talked to the bartender. "The name is Ava. And yours is?"

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." Ava shook my hand. "Have this drink with me and I'll let you go back to your friends. They're probably looking for you."

After a couple of drinks, I went back to my friends and gave them the rest of their drinks. We went back to the dance floor after finishing all of it. The amount of alcohol we drank so far is definitely catching up to us. Athena and Ronnie have definitely hit their limit and are done taking shots, Miles is on the verge of being on the same level as them, and as for me, I'm nearly drunk. But, I could still take a couple of shots before I'm tapped out.

At one point, Ava joined us. I forgot when she came. The alcohol finally caught up to me, and it's hindering a few of my motor skills. Fuck, I drank more than I should have. When Yo Voy played loudly throughout the club, I couldn't resist but dance and sing along to lyrics;

"Ella hace todo por seducirme
Y yo voy, voy, voy
Haciendo lo que ella me pide
Y yo voy, voy, voy
Porque fue la que siempre quise
Y yo voy, voy, voy.."

Ava seemed to know the lyrics as much as me, so she sang along and danced with me. I think one of them recorded us having fun and singing along to the song. I don't remember whose instagram account this is going to end up on.

———

By the end of the night, I'm completely tapped out. Rosie made sure we didn't drink any more, and had us waiting in her office for our rides. I think I heard her call Lizzie at one point, which I assume is going to come and get me. And to my assumption, I was right.

"Come on, let's get you to the car." Lizzie said as she grabbed one of my arms and wrapped it around shoulder. I wobbled a bit, incapable of staying on my feet as we're making our way downstairs. "We're almost there, try to stay up."

After Lizzie made sure I'm buckled up, she began to drive to the main road. Even the slightest bump, my head would not stop spinning. I feel as though I'm about to throw up.

"Fuck, I should not have drink so much." I groaned. "Why did I take so many shots?"

"Here, drink this." She handed me a bottle of water. "Hydrate yourself so you don't throw up."

"Thank you baby." I smiled before drinking the water like it's been years since I've had anything to drink. And just like that, I passed out.

I don't know how long I passed out, but eventually I woke up. Lizzie helped me get inside, and I guess I couldn't shut up about wanting to take a shower so, here I am inside of the bathroom, alone looking at myself in the mirror.

It took a lot out of me to take everything off before I could even bring myself to shower. I probably spent five minutes standing there not doing anything but stare at the floor because my head hurt so much. On the bright side, the cold water is definitely making me feel better. And fortunately, by the end of my shower, I definitely sobered up.

For what seemed like forever, I finally left the bathroom. I sat on the bed as I'm slowly brushing my hair, rethinking my life decisions and why I took so many shots. Ugh, I'm never drinking tequila again.

"Here, let me." Lizzie took the hairbrush away from my hand as she situated herself behind me. "How are you feeling?"

"Better than I deserve."

"Good." She muttered. "Did you have fun?"

"Not as much as I would've been if you were there."

"Are you sure? Because.. it seemed like you were having a lot of fun with your new friend." Lizzie said, catching me off guard. Before I could turn around to explain myself, she held me in place, "It's like you want me to punish you for drinking so recklessly and making me jealous."

"I know that—"

"Shut up."

"Why don't you make me?"

"I intend to." Lizzie whispered in my ear as she began to plant soft kisses on my neck. Her hands swarmed my body, cupping my breast, "You know what happens when you make me jealous, right?"

I couldn't say anything even if I wanted to. Even with her just kissing my neck, I'm already squirming feeling so turned on. She's so good at this. Lizzie didn't waste any more time as she pushed me to lay down on bed, straddling my lap. Without another thought, she took my clothes one by one, not taking her eyes off of me. The last time I've seen her look at me this way was when we got back from the masquerade ball, and she completely dominated me. It reminded me a lot of when she handcuffed me to bed.

"There's something I want to do with you." Lizzie mumbled under the kiss. I watched as she grabbed her phone from the table and situated it to spot where we're both in the frame. "Make a ninth video with you." I nodded for consent, the thought of having to watch later excites me.

Lizzie blindfolded me as she put both of my hands above my head, "This stays right here. Understand?"

"Yes."

"I think you're forgetting something." She grabbed me by the throat.

"Yes, mommy."

"Good girl."

Maybe it's the blindfold or the fact that I can't see what she's about to do next, but there is something about the space she created that is turning me on so much. More than I want to let on. I felt shivers down my spine when I felt her plant kisses on my chest, then around my nipples, her tongue teasingly brushing up against my already hardened nipple.

When her mouth covered them while two of her fingers entered me, I flinched out of it feeling good. Almost to a point where my hands almost touched her. Her tongue flicked my nipple the way I want them to, making me moan loudly as she's multi-tasking by pounding me and playing with my clit at a very fast pace.

I could already feel myself approaching climax with the way she's handling me. My breathing became erratic, my stomach rose excessively with every single one of her movements. I could also hear just how wet I am for her, and she took advantage of knowing how exactly she's making me feel.

"Fuck, baby, I'm about to come."

"No. Not until I give you the say so."

"Okay." I said breathily.

I'm finding it hard for me not to come with the way she's playing with my clit. She would tease me by adding the pressure, and when she could feel me on the verge of coming, she would stop and would fuck me with her fingers, which does just as much damage.

I just wasn't aware of what she was doing until her tongue now found its way against my throbbing clit. With her fingers still inside of me, fucking me because I've been misbehaving, Lizzie swirled and flicked her tongue against it, teasing me in more ways than one. And just like before, she continued to edge me, and every time I would be so close to come, she would stop.

Lizzie enjoyed dominating in a way even my body couldn't comprehend any more than my mind could. She kept on fucking up my edge control and wouldn't let me come. I keep approaching the feeling, but she's still not letting me come.

"I want you to ride my face." Lizzie instructed as she helped me up. "Same rule applies."

I did as I was told. And with her help, I found myself on top of her face as I'm riding her. She held me in place, her tongue graciously drawing circles, lines up and down, and side to side, driving me absolutely insane. Lizzie dug her nails on my waist as she rocked me back and forth, and the feeling came back again.

"Lizzie, baby, I'm about to come again. Please, let me come."

"No. Not yet."

I held on tightly against the headboard as she continued to edge for the thirteen time. But, despite not coming just yet, and being edged so much, it brings a different type of sensation all over my body I know I'll crave after I release. Lizzie gripped on both of my breasts while she played with my nipples. Her tongue did a move that not only made me moan so loud but it sent different types of shivers down my spine.

"Come for me baby."

As soon as she said that it didn't take long until I could feel myself approach the feeling once more. She held me in place as her tongue did wonders, making me come. And when I finally released, such feelings could not be described. An addictive, euphoric feeling that had me shaking, squirming, and moaning at the top of my lungs. I'm almost positive I came multiple times.

I laid naked in bed, still in complete awe of what just happened. I don't think my body has ever felt something like that before. And she knows this.

"Now you know what happens when you make me jealous." Lizzie kissed me as she bit my bottom lip teasingly. "You're mine and mine only."

—————
A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed that smut, and please tell me what you think about it besties 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

818 2 17
This is a book about a girl named Fiona who was unfortunate during her life and then one day she wondered off and kinda just ended up on the Marvel...
1.1K 56 18
Book 3 of the "In The End" trilogy. Now cancer free, Emberly hopes the worst is behind her. After a year of being in a medically induced coma, she's...
4.1K 165 17
Savannah, 25, lives in LA by herself and sadly, just got her first real taste of heartbreak. She can't decide whether to completely give up on love o...
71.3K 3.7K 85
(Book 2 of Photograph) It's been 2 years since Elizabeth and Shannon's relationship faded into nothing and with the countless events that had happene...