𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲

By gxrleenk

They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The F... More

𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾
𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖼𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗑 𝖺𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗂𝖼𝗌
𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾
𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗅𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝗂𝗑
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍
𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾
𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒
𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾

𝖿𝗂𝖿𝗍𝗒-𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

16.5K 789 57
By gxrleenk

Taking a deep breath, Nandini brought down her veil as she exited the car. She clutched onto the lunchbox as she made her way towards the entrance of the glorious building.

Nandini had came to Oberio Corporations with lunch for Armaan. The past few days Armaan had been tensed and took less care of himself because of an upcoming deal which was very important for him. Nandini had seen how he would work all day long, not once thinking about himself.

Therefore, Nandini decided to bring lunch for him and spend some time with him, which they hadn't in the past few days. In this way, Nandini could see him eat with her own eyes. And the veil was there to prevent her from creating a ruckus like she did the last time she had came here.

Entering the building, Nandini looked around through her veil, which she could clearly see through, to see if anyone had noticed her. It was very hard to miss someone with a veil in such a formal facility. But to her surprise, everyone was way to busy in their own tasks to even notice her. Even the receptionist was busy on her phone and didn't seem to notice Nandini entering the building.

Taking this as a chance, Nandini slipped towards the elevator, this time knowing her way towards Armaan's office. A sigh of relief left her lips once she found the elevator empty. Pressing the button for the last floor, Nandini smiled to herself as she thought about Armaan's reaction on upon seeing her. Either he'd be happy or either he'd be annoyed. Whatever works for her as all she wanted for him was to have a good meal.

The elevator door opened as it had reached the last floor. Nandini exited the elevator and looked around, noticing Amir, Armaan's personal assistant. Amir seemed to notice Nandini's presence as without him noticing, no one could enter Armaan's office.

Nandini didn't want to be rude and also wanted to know if Armaan was in his office or not, so she went towards his desk area. She was confident because she knew Amir knew about her relationship with Armaan, and also knew he was trustworthy because Amir was the only one Armaan had told about his marriage too.

"Hi, is Armaan in his office?" Nandini asked. "Excuse me ma'am, who are you? Do you have an appointment with sir?" Amir asked, confused on seeing a women with a veil. Realizing her stupidness, Nandini picked up her veil, revealing her face. She and Amir were the only ones there so there wasn't anything to hide.

Surprise and shock was written all over Amir's face. Nandini smiled at him, knowing he remembered her. "I'm so sorry ma'am. I didn't know it was-" "Don't be sorry. No one would've known it was me." Nandini immediately stopped him. Amir sensed a good vibe from her, shocked his boss didn't have a stuck up wife like himself.

"I had actually brought lunch for Armaan. Is Armaan in his office or is he busy-" "No, sir is in his office. I don't know if he is busy or not. Would you like me to check?" Nandini just shook her head. "Thank you but I'll check myself." Amir nodded at Nandini as she passed him a grateful smile and moved towards Armaan's office.

•   •   •   •   •

Hesitantly, Nandini knocked on Armaan's office door. A couple of seconds after, Nandini heard a deep 'come in'. Just as Nandini was about to open the door, an idea struck her. Quickly, Nandini covered her face with her dupatta again. Ready, Nandini opened the door and entered Armaan's office.

Armaan, who was busy with his head stuck in his file, didn't look up to see who had come. Moments passed and only silence reverberated the room. Finally, Armaan looked up, only to find a figure with her head covered with a veil. She was wearing a beautiful deep-blue frock suit with golden embroidery on the end of the sleeves.

The women stood there, not moving. Armaan cleared his throat, his file still in his hand. Nandini bit back her grin, thinking what Armaan might be thinking at the moment. "Who are you?" Armaan straight forwardly asked. Nandini controlled herself from laughing, as if she was a kid who was hiding from her parents.

"Me, don't you remember Armaan Oberio? Don't you remember the times we have spent together?" Nandini said in a high-pitched voice. She was feeling very smart at the moment. Armaan lied back in his chair, throwing his file on the table. "I have spent time with many women, which one are you?" A gasp left Nandini's lips at his words. How dare he just say that!?

After those words left his lips, Nandini didn't waste another second and lifted her veil angrily. Her anger was clear on her face, her nose all red. Armaan didn't seem to be even a bit fazed as he had known from the moment he had looked at the women, that it was Nandini. He could find her in a huge crowd of women with all veils. It was nothing when she was alone.

A smirk rested on Armaan's lips, knowing his plan worked on having Nandini reveal her noorani face. He knew this would make her riled up, but little did he know that the anger would only come back at him.

Nandini marched towards Armaan, her anger not leaving her face. Pushing the lunchbox onto Armaan's desk, Nandini went towards his side, his chair spinning towards her direction the entire time. "You did not just say that!" Nandini angrily looked down at Armaan. Armaan's smirk only widened seeing his wife so angry. She looked so cute while she was mad.

"Well, I just did." Nandini blew her cheeks up. "You..tell me right now how many women you've been with since our marriage. And don't lie!" Nandini said with a stern look on her face. Armaan acted as if he was counting, trying to think of all the women. Another gasp left her lips. Nandini smacked his chest, causing him to burst into laughter. "Armaan!"

"I'm..sorry. You're just so...god. You're so cute Nandini." Armaan couldn't stop laughing, causing her cheeks to blow up even more. But seeing Armaan laughing after days and seeing the stress off his face, made Nandini's lips twitch up a bit. "I know I am. But you tell me, which girls were you talking about?"

Nandini hit his chest again, but Armaan immediately caught it in his hand and got up from his chair. He towered Nandini but leaned towards her. "I was joking Nandini." Armaan held Nandini's hands in his. Nandini looked away, trying to show she was still angry. "Now don't tell me you're angry with me." Armaan groaned.

"Come on Nandini. I was kidding. You have come to meet me and now are mad with me." Nandini still didn't look his way, a pout on her lips. "Nandini." Armaan said more softly. "Sorry." Hearing his soft voice, Nandini was having a tough time not looking at him. "Sorry my cute wife." Nandini bit back her smile but when Armaan kept saying sorry to her like a child, it managed to make its way to her face.

A smile landed on Armaan's lips when he saw her's. Nandini finally looked up at him. "Fine. But you can't do any work as long as I am here." "As you wish." Armaan bowed down.

Pushing Armaan to the side, Nandini plopped down on his big chair. Armaan looked at her in amusement. Spinning around, Nandini giggled. "This chair is so comfortable, how do you not just fall asleep in it?" Nandini asked, still spinning. "Because I have work to do. And now stop spinning or else you'll become all dizzy." Armaan grabbed the armrests, stopping her and making her face his way.

Nandini pushed his arms away, saying, "Excuse me, you have no right to stop me. I'm the boss currently." Armaan shook his head at her antics. "Sorry, I forgot that I may be the boss of this company but you're the boss of me." Nandini nodded, approving his words. "Yup. And as your boss, you have to listen to me."

Armaan crossed his arms against his chest, leaning against the desk, his eyes on Nandini. "I know, you're a way better boss and businessman than me. Don't brag." Armaan raised his eyebrow, a smirk forming on his lips, surprised by the sudden compliment. Seeing the look he was giving her, Nandini rolled her eyes. "There goes that big ego of yours, rising by the minute." Nandini sighed. "I can assure you love, my ego isn't the only thing that's rising." At first Nandini didn't seem to understand his words but when she saw his smirk growing, she immediately knew what he meant.

Nandini looked away, her eyes wide and her face flustered. Armaan smirked even wider at her reaction. "Shut up Armaan. You're so- leave it. You now have to do as I say because I'm your boss." Nandini changed the topic. "And what does the boss want me to do?" Nandini grabbed a pen off his desk, twirling it in her fingers. "I want you to-" Nandini was cut off by the door flying open, snapping both their gazes towards it.

A grinning Rishab walked in with an annoyed Sameer. "Bro, he- Oh damn, Nandini is here!?" An inaudible groan left Armaan's lips as Nandini's lips formed into a grin. "And she has kicked the boss out of his own chair! I always knew she was the best." Nandini chuckled, greeting both of them.

Rishab and Sameer sat down in the chairs in front of Nandini, leaving Armaan standing. "Why are you idiots here?" an annoyed voice left Armaan. Nandini looked up at him, glaring at him for talking like that. "I really need to tell Amir to not let you guys in." "Oh I'm sorry, I think we might've disrupted your sweet time together. We should leave." Rishab and Sameer dramatically started getting up but were stopped by Nandini.

"Please stay. Don't listen to him. And anyways, I'm the boss currently." Rishab smirked at Armaan, who looked down at Nandini, giving her an 'are-you-serious" look. "Only because you're saying so." Rishab innocently said. Nandini smiled at this. "I have brought lunch and since you guys are now also here, you should join us." Nandini said. Armaan's head snapped towards her direction, his eyes widening.

"No, we're fine. You both-" "It's fine bhai. You guys are probably also on lunch break. And anyways, there is more then enough for us." Armaan gestured Nandini to not say that but Nandini didn't even look in his direction. "Okay then." Nandini grinned, seeing them agree. But what she didn't know was that this little decision of her's had just filled her husband up with anger and jealousy.

•   •   •   •   •

All four of them moved towards the lounge area in his office and sat down. Nandini served the food to all of them. She had made all of Armaan's favorites.

"It already smells like heaven." Nandini smiled looking at Rishab, who was drooling. Armaan rolled his eyes at his dramatic friend who was stealing the food his wife had made for him. He was supposed to be spending time and eating lunch with Nandini alone. The couple's lunch "date" had turned into a family get-together. But Nandini wasn't complaining. She was glad Rishab and Sameer had came.

"This is so damn good." Rishab said, his mouth stuffed with food. Nandini chuckled seeing his face. "I have to agree. You should seriously become a chef." Sameer seconded. Nandini looked over at Armaan, waiting for his compliment but saw him busy eating with no expressions on his face. Nandini controlled the urge to roll her eyes. "Kadhoos admi! He can't even compliment his wife's cooking."

They all finished eating, Sameer and Rishab praising Nandini's cooking skills the entire time. "One of the best meals I've ever had. You should really teach Divya. She can't cook to save her life." Rishab shook his head. Nandini laughed seeing his horrified look. "It can't be that bad." "Trust me, it is. The other day she almost burnt down the kitchen." Rishab shivered just thinking about it.

"Oh, I forgot about this." Nandini grabbed the bowl and started putting the gajar ka halwa onto their plates. Armaan's eyes lit up on seeing his favorite sweet-dish being served. He hated any sort of sweet except this. Especially when it was made by Nandini's hands. He knew Nandini had made all of this specially for him, which irked him even more as Rishab and Sameer had "ruined" everything.

Everyone ate the gajar ka halwa without any protests. It tasted as if their tastebuds had been given a new life. "You should call us the next time you cook." Rishab said, dramatically licking his fingers. "He's a fat ass, he eats anything and everything. You could legit serve him shit on a plate and he'd eat it." Rishab smacked Sameer's arm, who rubbed it while glaring at him. Nandini burst into laughter after seeing their childish banter.

A gaze was piercing through her and Nandini knew who it was. It had been on her the entire time they had started eating. Looking over, Nandini noticed Armaan staring at her, just like she had guessed. The look in his eyes allowed Nandini to know he was pissed off at her and she also knew why. But she knew she could deal with him later.

Cleaning up everything, Rishab and Sameer got up. "Our lunch break is now over. We should probably return back to work." Armaan sighed in relief. Finally they were going. "We-" Rishab was cut off by his cellphone ringing. Picking it up, he said, "Hey. Everything good?" Everyone's eyes were now fixed on Rishab. After a few moments, Rishab said, "Okay, I'll come." and cut the call.

Seeing everyone's questioning gaze, Rishab answered, "The car Divya had went in broke down. I have to go pick her up." Nandini's lips formed into an 'o'. "Well, I'll see you guys. And thank you for the delicious lunch Nandini." Nandini smiled, saying, "Anytime." Armaan gave Nandini a bored look. "Anytime? Yea, never again."

Rishab bid bye to them all and went his way, leaving the three behind. "I should get going to then. Nandini, do you want me to drop you off?" Sameer politely asked. "It's fine, I don't want to bother-" "It won't harm me. My next meeting is on the way anyways." Nandini thought about it and looked over Armaan's direction. Armaan looked away, making her sigh.

"Okay, sure. The driver had already left. I told him I'd call him when I'd leave." Sameer nodded, smiling. Nandini gathered her things and glanced at Armaan. "Bye." Nandini hesitantly said. Armaan didn't respond and only sat down in his chair, annoying Nandini. "Devil." Nandini muttered under her breath, loud enough for Sameer to hear.

Sameer snorted, immediately covering it up. "Shall we?" Nandini nodded, following Sameer to the door. Giving one glance at Armaan, who didn't dare to look up at her, Nandini sighed as she left, closing the door behind her.

•   •   •   •   •

A tired Armaan entered the room, his eyes falling onto Nandini. Seeing him enter, Nandini lightly smiled at him, hoping he wasn't mad at her anymore but that hope shattered when he looked away from her without saying anything and went straight towards the closet. Nandini fell back onto the bed, groaning. "Maybe he's just tired and not mad. Yea, he's just tired." she coaxed herself.

Armaan exited the closet, changed into sweatpants. He moved over to the couch, ignoring Nandini's gaze on him. "Armaan." Armaan acted as if Nandini hadn't said anything. Never mind. He was mad at her. But he was also tired and Nandini could tell by just looking at his face.

Nandini moved closer, moving to the edge of the bed. "Armaan." she again called him. And once again, he ignored her words. It was as if he had went deaf. Nandini groaned, irritated by his ignorance. She hated being ignored. Especially by someone she loves. And she loves Armaan and can not bear his ignorance.

Armaan continued with his work, not once looking at Nandini. As if she wasn't even present in the room. "Armaan, I know you're mad at me. But at least go to sleep. You look exhausted with work." Nandini could see eye-bags forming underneath his eyes due to the lack of sleep for the past few days. He really needed to relax himself and take some rest.

But again, Armaan ignored her. Irritated, Nandini gave up. Huffing to herself, Nandini purposefully turned off the lights and slipped under her covers, without looking at Armaan. Armaan looked up at her and noticed each and every move of her's. Armaan knew Nandini had purposefully turned off the lights after seeing his ignorance.

Armaan was ignoring her purposefully. He wasn't angry at her anymore. He just wanted to see all the ways Nandini would try to make him lose his anger. But he had forgotten Nandini would get irritated easily and would give up if she gets tired of it. And that's what he had done. He didn't pay heed to her and now she had went to bed, annoyed by him. But he wasn't going to easily let his "anger" go.

About half an hour later, the bed dipped on the other side. Nandini hadn't fallen asleep yet and was waiting for Armaan to come to bed. In this way she could annoy him until he'd finally talk to her as he would probably want to go to sleep, making her job a lot more easy.

Turning around, Nandini noticed Armaan lying straight, staring at the ceiling above. His eyes were closed but she knew he was awake. "Sorry." a low whisper left her lips. Armaan controlled his urge to open his eyes and look at his wife. He had known Nandini wasn't asleep.

Armaan controlled himself, keeping up his act. "I know you're awake Armaan." Nandini pouted. Armaan wanted to smile hearing his wife's cute voice. She was talking like a child. "Armaan." Nandini poked Armaan's bicep with her finger, trying to get him to look at her but nevertheless he didn't.

Nandini continued to poke Armaan's arm, taking an oath that she wouldn't sleep nor let him sleep until he looked at her or at least talked to her. "Go to sleep Nandini." Armaan finally spoke, his eyes still closed. Nandini sighed when he had finally spoken up but was still pissed he hadn't looked at her. She was mad by the distance he had created between them on the bed. It showed that he was still mad. But what she didn't know was that all he wanted to do was pull her into his embrace and fall asleep like that.

"No, first forgive me." Nandini pouted. Armaan didn't listen to her words as she continued to poke him. "Nandini, it's late. Sleep." Nandini wasn't going to listen to his words either. She was fully annoyed by him by now and needed for him to look at her with the adoration for her he always has in his eyes when he does.

Nandini had had enough. Sitting up, Nandini moved over to Armaan and sat on top of him. Armaan's eyes immediately opened, staring back at Nandini with shock. Nandini didn't seem fazed and stared down at him with a pout. "Now you listen to me Mr. Armaan Oberio." Nandini's voice made Armaan shut up and stare straight at her.

"I was only being nice by letting them eat with us. They are our family and family eats together. And it was just food. You can not be mad at me. I get you wanted us to eat together, even I did, but we have our entire life ahead of us to eat together. Now that you know my way of thinking, tell me what got you so pissed." Armaan looked up at his fierce wife with shock written all over his face.

Suddenly, Armaan flipped him and Nandini over and now Nandini was lying beneath him with him hovering above her, making sure not to crush her with his weight. Nandini's breath hitched by the sudden action. Her eyes met with Armaan's, their faces a few inches away from one another.

"You, Nandini Oberio, you got me so pissed. One thing you should know about me is that I hate to share what's mines. And you, you're mine. All mine. No one other then me is allowed to have you. Call me possessive all you want, because I am possessive. Possessive over you. If I have to, I will keep you away from everyone's gaze. I'll do what it takes to keep you just for me. Because you are just mine. You belong here, with me."

The air in Nandini's throat was knocked out as she couldn't breathe. She didn't know how to react to his words. No one had ever shown so much possessiveness over her. So much that it was scary. The look in Armaan's eyes was looking down at her with was taking all the remaining pieces of her heart, if there were any even left.

Nandini's emotions took over as she pulled Armaan in for a kiss. Armaan was shocked by the sudden kiss but feeling her lips on his, it immediately blew him away. Nandini's hands intertwined with his hair as he cupped her face with one hand. The kiss was fierce and passionate. It showed each other that they only belonged to one another.

Once out of air, Armaan and Nandini broke the kiss. Nandini breathed heavily, her hands still pulling Armaan closer. Armaan's face landed by the side of Nandini's lips, him breathing onto Nandini's cheek as his lips rested there. "I am all your's. Your's to love. Your's to feel. Your's to touch. Just your's. And no one or nothing will be able to take me away from you." But Nandini didn't know that these words would one day fail to become true.

________________________________________________________________________

Namaste guys!
How did you like this chapter?
Damn he's possessive.
What do you think about the last few lines?
Vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!

- Gurleen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 28K 43
She stare at her new room, decorated with roses and candles. Oh yeah, my wedding night! She felt like her inner self mocking her and she walked tow...
1.5M 52.6K 77
She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus size woman and an handsome man. Both are...
258K 15.6K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
308K 9.4K 36
Story of a beautiful , intelligent 18 years old girl who was forced to marry a guy, engaged to her sister. " Dear Mom I don't think I would be able...