The Villain That Was Once A H...

By wolfenaplayz

Ever since Sabre defeated the army of darkness the Steve's have been treating him differently but not in the... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Announcement
Chapter 4
Heyo- its been a while!

Not a chapter but pls read anyway

186 10 1
By wolfenaplayz

Hi so I am so so sorry that I haven't updated ANY of my books in a while (well except for the new one) I've been unmotivated and this is a VERY long chapter I've made (about 2,000+ words at the moment) and it's still not finished and I like to use google docs for correct spelling and such so yeah. From now until I give you guys an update this book and all of my other books will be on hold but don't worry! I will continue to right chapter 4 because it's a very long chapter.
Bye my wolfie's!
(Btw happy pride month 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
425K 17.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
622K 37.9K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...