Chapter 3

Sabres pov:
I woke up in my bed. My body felt weaker than yesterday. I sat up and felt a pounding in my head. I held my head in my hands and groaned in pain. "Whoa Sabre. Are you okay?" Somebody walked into my room and walked up to me. They grabbed my arms. It was the green leader. "Oh uh hey uh green leader." I said awkwardly. "Well? Are you okay?" He asked, letting go of my arms." O-oh yeah I am." I responded." I know when you're lying. Tell me the truth, Sabre." He said with a worried tone. He knows when someone is lying. I sigh. "I have this massive headache and I feel weaker then then before." I admitted. He looked at me with a worried expression on his face. "I wonder why you feel so weak." He said, cupping my face. He was like a big brother to me. The big brother I never had. "Do you want a potion of strength?" He asked, removing his hand from my cheek. "No it's probably because this is the first time I've slept in a long time." I responded with a weak smile. "Okay... If you say so." He said, getting up off my bed. He walked over to the door and opened it. "If you need anything just holler for me, okay?" green leader said with a smile. "Got it!" I responded. He left the room and closed the door behind him. I laid back down and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but this headache won't leave me be. I feel so weak... My thoughts are running 1,000 mph.. Finally after a few minutes I drifted off to sleep.
~a few hours later~
I woke up to a loud thud downstairs. I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Time had icing all over his face and holding an icing toob in his hands. Dark steve was on the ground laughing so hard he was crying. The green leader was standing over by dark and looking down at him. "What happened here??" I asked with a giggle. Time and leader looked towards me while dark was still laughing. "Oh hey Sabre!" The green leader said excitedly. "Hey Sabre." Time Steve said with a disappointed tone. "What's wrong time?" I asked. "This cake was supposed to be a surprise for you but we ended up waking you up." He explained with a sigh. "For me?" I asked. "Yeah we thought you would like a cake." Time responded. Dark steve calmed down and looked over to me. "Hi Sabre!" He said, getting up and running over to me. He ran into me making us fall on the ground. I laughed. "Hey dark." I said with a smile. We got up off the ground and looked over to time and the leader. "Alright, love birds, we need to decorate the cake now." Time steve said with a smirk. I felt my face heat up. I looked over at dark and he was hiding his face in his hands. I smiled and looked back at the others. "Anyway, what do we have to decorate it with?" I asked, walking up to the counter. "We have icing, sprinkles, and these green roses made out of sugar." Time responded getting everything out of the cabinet. "Ooo this will be FUN!" Dark said with an excited tone and a smile.
~A few minutes later~
After we finished decorating the cake we each got a piece and ate it. "You're a really good cook time!" Dark said with a smile. "Thanks dark." Time steve responded. Dark said with a smile. "Thanks dark." time responded. "Welp, I'm going up to my room now. Thanks for the cake. I need a nap." I explained getting up from the table and walking up to my room. "Okay!" "sweet dreams." "have a good nap!" I heard all of them say as I walked back upstairs. I opened my door and walked in closing it behind me. I changed into some more comfortable clothes and sat down on my bed. I heard a knock on my door. "You can come in!" I responded to the knocks. Dark steve walked in and closed the door behind him. "Hey uh- I just wanted to apologize for um- knocking you down earlier hehe..." he said nervously. He sat down beside me. "Oh it's fine, don't worry about it!" I responded patting his back. "I- I was just so happy to see you since you've been so busy with light steve and we haven't really seen or heard from each other all week and... I missed you Sabre.." He explained, looking down at his feet. "I understand. I mean- if one of my friends didn't hang out or talk to me for almost a week straight I would be excited to see them too!" I chuckled. Dark laughed a little bit. He looked up at me and pulled me into a hug making us lay on the bed side by side. "I've missed you so much, Sabre." He whispered to me. I giggled a bit. "I've missed you too dark." I said softly, playing with his hair. We laid there for a few minutes. "Well I should get going. I have things to do." Dark said, sitting up on the bed, I do the same. Dark got up and walked to the door. "Bye Sabre. See you tomorrow." "see ya." And with that he walked out of the room. I laid back down in my bed and stared at the ceiling for a few minutes, thinking about everything. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ayo?? Sabre has a crush ayo?? Anyway I hope you liked the chapter! Buh- bye!
Word count: 967